FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   WHICH BOOKS ARE BEST TO PREPARE FOR IIT-JEE 2011

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

you can see them here: http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

DO APPROVE IF THE ANSWER HELPS YOU.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which is the best book for chemistry op tandon or r c mukherjee?

rc mukherjee is the best for physical chemistry it contains good quality of questions that r asked generalli in jee advanced solve rc mukherjee with full efficiency and dont leave ur doubts...

ng29 12 days ago

Yes RC Mukherjee is best for physical chemistry . U can also see videos on askiitians.com . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 15 days ago
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 5 months ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 5 months ago

ya, But how to solve it?

Nihal Raj 5 months ago
I just want an advice for the following Question. If I am planning to write JEE(B.Arch.), what else shoul I prepare for other than Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ?

Hello Student JEE MAIN 2014 B.Arch syllabus Part - I Awareness of persons. places. Buildings. Materials), Objects. Texture related to Architecture and build environment. Visualising three...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

Thank You Sir for the useful information.

Muhammad Shadhuly 5 months ago
10 milllion=

Hello student, 1 million=10 lakhs=10,00,000 s0 10 million=100 lakhs=100,00,000=1 crore Thanks and Regards Shaik Aasif askIITians faculty
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 10 months ago

1 crore

kau 10 months ago
which is better btech or dual degree in mathematics and computing from iit delhi? Why did higher rankers preffered btech over dual degree although its knew? i could have easily got btech MnC...

The question of better and bad is always a personal marking. The demand of the situation determines whether you should choose BTech or Dual Degree. If you want to be in academics you should...
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 months ago
are not there any books for AIIMS for class 9?

Actually not, Being honest, i found askiitians.com materials for class 9, 10 are very humbeled for Engg and PMT prep, level is very good, except this Bharti Bhawan publication launch a set...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

Dear Student, You can use Disha Publication’s Biology for Aipmt. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 4 days ago
View all Questions »