FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   WHICH BOOKS ARE BEST TO PREPARE FOR IIT-JEE 2011

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

you can see them here: http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

DO APPROVE IF THE ANSWER HELPS YOU.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
from which state the no of candidates who have qualified for jee advanced is least?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 1 hour ago
8÷4(3-1)=?

yes the answer is 1,8/4(3-1)=4(3-1)=4(2)=8,8/8=1

d.kojalrani 3 months ago

solve bu BOD MASS rule. 1 is the ansr.

vikas yadav 3 months ago

then th equestion will be like this yaar (8÷4)(3-1) =? then the answer is 2*2=4

SRUTI 3 months ago
SIr, Are you providing any soft copies of material? or only videos?

Yes, we used to provide soft copy as well.. Call operation department or toll free no...you will get assured help..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago
i gt 115 marks in mains and 97%in telangana boards.do i have chances of getting into nit.i belong to obc category.in amrita i gt 2825 rank.if at all i get what all nits are possible.

well use askiitian’s rank predictor and compare your pridicted rank with last years closeing ranks of various NIT’s you can get rank predictor at the following address :...
  img
Abhinav one month ago

yes u are elegible i have confirmed my big brother for this he scored 96% and 130 marks in main paper best of luck for advance paper

grenade one month ago

what was his rank?/

goutham one month ago
WHY AT THE TIME OF DEPOLARISATION K+ EFFLUX OCCURS. I know that at he time of depolarisation there should be influx of cations so that depolarisation that charge can go from -70mV TO +10mV...

Hello, During depolarization sodium channels open that lead to influx of sodium ions that depolarizes fibre from -70mV to +10mV. However, as the impulse passes pottasium ion move outwards to...
  img
Shilpi Mittal 9 months ago
hii... Plz give the whole explanation abt wat is red hat ???

Red Hat is a company in the free and open source software sector, and a major Linux distribution vendor. Founded in 1995, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »