WHICH BOOKS ARE BEST TO PREPARE FOR IIT-JEE 2011

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

you can see them here: http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

DO APPROVE IF THE ANSWER HELPS YOU.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir,i have decided to take a drop this year and prepare for jee mains and advanced once again but i got only 84.8% in cbse this year so will it be risky considering the increase in cutoff...

Dear student, I would like to suggest to you that you shouldnt be dropping a year for preparation. You should be able to get through in some other Engg college, try Manipal or Bits Ranchi....
  img
Sumit Majumdar 19 days ago
sir i was an cbse student and due to medical problem i was unable to attend my board exams si i got failed marksheet . now ihad got a regular class admission in a mp board school so am i...

No, it won’t create any problems as far as you secure good marks in this time around and secure a good in seat in a good college and branch Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 days ago
Which book should I buy for maths …...arihant prakashan or tata macgraw hill

Hello student, Both the books are good. but do not buy too many books as it will only lead to confusion. take one book and use it as the text book. you may use the other as a reference book....
  img
Latika Leekha 11 days ago
sir, I got 66% marks in cbse board ,so am I eligible for jee advance 2015,after clearing jee mains?

Yes, yor are eligible for JEE mains and Advanced. But do remember that the rankings of mains depends on your CBSE socre as well where as you score and ranking in advanced is independent of...
  img
Yash Baheti 17 days ago
How can i score the best marks in JEE??

If you want to score best marks in JEE then it only possible with your determination,knowledge and of course best books and best teachers. Try to read the chapters daily and and solve...
  img
Ramreddy 7 days ago
Who is the chairperson of bharti group?

Bharti Tele-Ventures Limited was incorporated on July 7, 1995 by Sunil Bharti Mittal. Its subsidiaries operate telecom services across India. Bharti Tele-Ventures is India's leading private...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »