WHICH BOOKS ARE BEST TO PREPARE FOR IIT-JEE 2011

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

you can see them here: http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

DO APPROVE IF THE ANSWER HELPS YOU.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, i have accepted seat in iit now should i registerfor jee main counselling

yes sure............ ….….… ….….….. ….….….…....
  img
Suraj Prasad 29 days ago
sir, how much change in closing ranks {for core branches in newer iit and chemical/civil in bhu} can i expect in the third round???

The change in closing rank for IITs is around 200-300 on the either side.IT changes and there is no fixed pattern to it.If you are expecting a branch in third round then your rank should be...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
I am currently doing 3 yr diploma in Polytechnic in PSG, coimbatore. Am in the 2 nd year and would like to take up IIT JEE Main in 2016. Can you please advise if I would be eligible.

Please go through the Eligibility Criteria given below. ( Points and 1 and 2 important for you.) Note this is for 2015 so adjust everything according to 2016. 1. Date of Birth Only those...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Hey.i am hoping to get 104 in jee mains and 87%in cbse board.can you please tell me the range of my rank that I will get..

As per the rank prediction, the minimum qualifying marks for GEN cat students was 115/360 in 2014 and the approx rank was 150000. (60%-JEEMAIN + 40%-12th) So, the data that you send me, you...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 24 days ago
Sir, which institute is better, branch placement wise in Delhi ? out of DTU/NSIT/NIT Delhi/IIITDelhi/IGTUW.

This is definite that the best branches are CSE, EE , EC and ME..... ….….….….…. ….….…. ….….…......
  img
Suraj Prasad 29 days ago
sir in which colledge should i got admission in daiict(ict) or svnit(computer) ?which is good for job?

Hello Student, As far as rankings are concerned, DAIICT is better than SVNIT. But, it is important to give priority to the course rather than the institute. Hence, you must first decide your...
  img
Latika Leekha 3 months ago
View all Questions »