WHICH BOOKS ARE BEST TO PREPARE FOR IIT-JEE 2011

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

you can see them here: http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

DO APPROVE IF THE ANSWER HELPS YOU.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got Engineering physics in IIT B and will be getting bits pilani pilani campus eee(or)cse. Which branch and college shud i opt for, I am in a confusion plz help me

BITS Pilani EEE is very reputed branch in all over the India. It’s even better than many EEE branches in top IITs.You are presently in IIT B Engg Physics and you know about the scope...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
can i get information regarding iiser pune , mohali bhopal

These three IISERs have been formed in the spacing of a year, i.e., Pune (2006) , Mohali (2007) and Mohali (2008) .These colleges have their sole purpose in getting students who are...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
This question is regarding the interpretation of JEE Main results. I am confused on which Rank should i consider the possibilities of getting into NIT’s.. My All India Overall Rank is 9165,...

Overall Rank means your rank irrespective of category ( all students are given rank according to their score.GEN, SC,ST and others). Category Rank is the rank you got according to your marks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir, i am taking mbbs admission in odisha in s.c.b. medical college, cuttack under ur category......can i appear jipmer next year to take admission there ????? sir, is this possible to leave...

Hi Please let me know what do you mean by “Cuttack under ur category”? I will be better able to answer then. Thanks Sumreet
  img
Sumreet Johar one month ago
Why broad wooden sleepers are placed below the rails????

Broad wooden sleepers are placed below the rails to Reduce pressure exerted by the train.
  img
Jitender Pal 5 years ago
My JEE mains score is 275 and CBSE 97.2%.JEE Advanced score is 191. BITs – 338.Expected to get Electronics and Instrumentation in Pilani and also getting CS in IIIT Hyd , NSIT and DTU. IIT...

You should join cs at DTU, it has nice scope. sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago

With 275, you can get 4/5 year CSE at IIIT H. Its far far better than NSIT, DTU and even the IITs except that IIT B CSE and IIT K CSE are almost of similar level.

kavish Dwivedi 2 months ago

On what basis we can get DTU ? My son expecting 197 in advance.. 219 he got in mains,, 89.2% in 12 th . Please advsie

anil 2 months ago
View all Questions »