ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i hav found a book(Mathematics) which has got IIT as well as AIEEE questions topic wise including master formulas 4 every type of IIT as well as AIEEE questions to solve them without wasting time n without going 4 actual long solutions,so i wanted 2 know whether this book wll help me or not

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Please tell us the name of the book if you can. then we will be able to tell you better.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

DO APPROVE IF THE ANSWER HELPS YOU.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have appeared for JEE advanced this year. I am getting a score of 130. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IIT or IISER ?

Hi, Score of 130 is a not a good score for IIT. Note that actual rank depends on the many factors like cutoff, number of students appeared, your category etc.
  img
Vijay Mukti 13 days ago

Actually for you its like very difficult since you are very close to the cutoff. Due to numerber of limitations in the seats, you may find very difficult to secure the position in the IITs.
  img
Vijay Mukti 13 days ago

if you belong to obc or gen you have no chance for iit and IISR selects the top candidates of jee advanced and candidate also have to clear the cutoff of the boards ACCORDING TO IISR BUT DO ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 13 days ago
industrial engineering,manfacturing engineering,manfacturing & industrial engineering are eqivalent to mechanical or not. if not what is the fututre forecast for these branches for...

Actually mechanical is a very general kind of branch which includes study of all this branches. You will learn concepts related to industrial, manufacturing, etc all in mechanical. So at any...
  img
Nishant Vora 8 days ago

Hi.. The branches you have quoted are all good. Since these are not the core branches, so I wont be equating them to Mechanical engineering exactly. But, the study pattern and the placements...
  img
Sakshi 8 days ago

IIT Kharagpur will be better than Delhi, but there are ceratin other institutions which are equally competent, so you may check out the details there and draw a comparison and contrast all...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 days ago
How much in an hour would 40 cents a minute be?

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 3 months ago

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

vikas yadav 3 months ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
i am getting 51 in jee main 2015 .as, paper was bit tough this time is their any chance of clearing for jee adv? 2 questions are also doubtfull (is their would be any grace)? does grace...

Dear student, If you belong to general catagory and getting 51, it would be difficult to clear cutoff. If some questions are annouced as bonus than that question will be marks correct for...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

If you belong to general catagory and getting 51, it would be difficult to clear cutoff. If some questions are annouced as bonus than that question will be marks correct for all. So...

sajid one month ago

i suggest to try getting admission at – RCC Inst of Info techBeliaghata.......college of engg, pune,......lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......JJTU Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan

Aniket Bagga 19 days ago
Sir, if we consider placements and packages for students, what would you suggest is it better to take chemical eng. in IIT BHU, mining in other IITs or computer science in DTU??

Look for the average salary offered as well as percentage of students placed in the institute for over atleast last 3 years before taken any action.
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday

chemical eng. in IIT BHU
  img
Avinash yesterday

everything matters on how you perform in college whether IIT bhu or DTU, but IIT will give you a brand

Prajwal Kavad yesterday
View all Questions »