DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   sir,

my jee 2010 rank is 8510. I wanted to go for MBA finally, so that means any branch at IIT will do good for me,
so FRANKLY I wanted to know if I can get any of the branches or not??

I wish to take a drop but only after assuring that I wont get any branch in IIT..... plz help

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

HELLO SNEHANSU.

AS PER YOUR RANK IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO GET A BARNCH IN ANY OF THE OLD OR NEW IITS. IF U FINALLY WANNA GO FOR MBA THAN GETTING IIT TAG WOULD BE USEFUL so go for a second attempt.

any brach wont do gud ....i reccomend u to go for the branch that suits u........coz u have to study and survive in it for four years.

MOST OF THE STUDENTS STARTS PREPARING FOR CAT IN THIER 3RD YEAR SO IF U HAVE A GUD COMMAND ON YOUR SUBJECTS THAN U CAN EASILY FOCUS ON YOUR MBA GOAL..

HOPE THIS HELPED YOU..

PLEASE DO RATE MY ANSWER.

ALL THE BEST.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Dear Sir / Madam, I have given JEE now. Can I give JEE Main again in 2016? If yes what are the conditions? If I take admission based on current result still can I give JEE Main in 2016?...

If you passed your class 12 th in 2015, you would be eligible..weather you would studying or not.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

I think that i read somewhere that if you have taken admission into an NIT, you can no longer appear in JEE mains. Please check the rules carefully.

Hasan Naqvi one month ago

I believe, if you have taken adm

Hasan Naqvi one month ago
A survey team is trying to estimate the height of a mountain above a level plain. From one point on the plain, they observe that the angle of elevation to the top of the mountain is 25...

I don't think that converting to radians will really help you. If you wanted to convert to radians, know that there are π radians in 180 degrees, so make a ratio: π/180 = x/25 solve for x:...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

continue............ Now add the numerators: tan(25) = x / [(1792 tan(28) + x) / tan(28)] Now turn the division of fractions on the right side to a multiplication of fractions using...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

continue..................... so we can set up two tangent functions: tan(x) = opp/adj tan(25) = x / (1792 + y) tan(28) = x / y Now we have a system of equations. Let's solve for the second...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
Jake has a piece of yarn that is 4 feet long. Blair has a piece of yarn that is 4 inches long. Who has the longer piece of yarn? Explain?

Jake has the longer piece. There are 12 inches in a foot, Jake has 4 feet. 12 times 4 equals 48 inches. So, Jake has 48 inches of yarn, Blair only has 4! Blair has is only 1/12th the amount...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
top 10 Private engineering colleges which give admission through JEE MAINS ??

Lovely Professional University, Phagwara- Punjab Nirma University, Ahmedabad Dhole Patil College of Engg. Pune Jaipur National University, Jaipur Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj Uni, kanpur

Gunner Pierce 12 days ago

i would prefer only some of these that i am mentioning THAPPAR UNIVERSITY (application forms are available for admission) ITM , GWALIOR UPES , DEHRADUN APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 18 days ago
The equation root(x+1) - root(x-1) = root(4x-1) has how many solutions?

Hello Student, root (x+1) -root(x-1)=root(4x-1) squaring both sides, we get x+1+x-1-2root(x^2-1)=4x-1 2x-2root(x^2-1)=4x-1 -2x+1=2root(x^2-1) squaring again both sides 4x^2+1-4x=4(x^2-1)...
  img
Arun Kumar 11 months ago
Sir, after my board exams I m planning to solve a sample paper for jee main 2015 everyday. Can you please suggest me a good book which can provide with 10-15 sample papers for jee main 2015?...

Hi, Take Arihants past year paper series. They come for both mains and advanced these days. Alternatively for mains you can take Past year AIEEE sample papers and for advanced you can take...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

What do you prefer and which one is better? Solving past year papers or sample papers?

Shagun Kala 2 months ago
View all Questions »