DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   sir,

my jee 2010 rank is 8510. I wanted to go for MBA finally, so that means any branch at IIT will do good for me,
so FRANKLY I wanted to know if I can get any of the branches or not??

I wish to take a drop but only after assuring that I wont get any branch in IIT..... plz help

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

HELLO SNEHANSU.

AS PER YOUR RANK IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO GET A BARNCH IN ANY OF THE OLD OR NEW IITS. IF U FINALLY WANNA GO FOR MBA THAN GETTING IIT TAG WOULD BE USEFUL so go for a second attempt.

any brach wont do gud ....i reccomend u to go for the branch that suits u........coz u have to study and survive in it for four years.

MOST OF THE STUDENTS STARTS PREPARING FOR CAT IN THIER 3RD YEAR SO IF U HAVE A GUD COMMAND ON YOUR SUBJECTS THAN U CAN EASILY FOCUS ON YOUR MBA GOAL..

HOPE THIS HELPED YOU..

PLEASE DO RATE MY ANSWER.

ALL THE BEST.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Please give me some tips on how to prepare for jee advanced 2015? What things should i do in these last 2 months left for advanced after mains. Should i revise theory or solve questions?

advanced is not so easy so bot theory and questions are must practice as many papers as you can of various good instittues analyse ur score and remove ur mistakes in each test u must give...

ng29 18 days ago

resonance tests are very good and must do it approve if useful

ng29 18 days ago

in third or spot round may be ece approve if useful

ng29 18 days ago
Athiest, who do you think created human hearts and brains?

The first cells that formed form chemicals that dissolved in water forming DNA slowly.Then these cells performed an endosymbiosis which makes other cells gain a benefit and by helping one...

vikas yadav one month ago

How on earth would you think I could do that when all the years of education you have had so far has failed AND your starting point is that the heart and brain was created by something Now...

vikas yadav one month ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 9 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

I have dropped this year.. and with just 6 months left... i dream of doing MBBS from the best college AIIMS... Plzz suggest how much times to revise and how much time should i study in a...

Dear Student 6 months is a lot of time for you to revise the syllabus for AIIMS. You should study for atleast 6 hours a day and you can extend your study time according to your convenience....
  img
Raheema Javed 5 months ago

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya 5 months ago

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya 5 months ago
I am a fiitjee student and want to shift my weekend program to pinnacle program in 11 class in delhi ???? i got 100%+ 50% scholorship amd my fees of pinnacle program would be around 70,000...

Parallely you must try for a demo class at askiitians.com, Then we will discuss and eventually you would be able to compare.....do it asap.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 12 days ago

I am a fiitjee student and want to shift my weekend program to pinnacle program in 11 class in delhi ???? i got 100%+ 50% scholorship amd my fees of pinnacle program would be around 70,000...

sidhant goyal 10 days ago
should I give my preference to lower branches ( like production and industrial engg ) @mnnit or any top nits or go for mech @hbti ?

give prefrence to this branches at the best nit you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg & Naval architecture 8.Materials science &...
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago

If you have interest in pursuing Mechanical Engg., then you should go for Mech at HBTI. If that is not the case then can go for the former, i.e. P&I at MNIT or top NITs.
  img
Aziz Alam 9 months ago
View all Questions »