ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Sir, with AIR 6668 in JEE-2010 Is there any possibility for me of getting any seat in IITs?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ashish,

You will not get old IITs but can get new IITs and IT BHU and ISM dhanbad.

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which book to go for – ML khanna objective or subjective for jee advanced.I have less than 2 months for jee advanced.

jee adv is not easy as jjee main so one must know how to tackle new question in exam center objective questions are good but not suuficient for adv subjective que clears the concept bcoz in...

ng29 one month ago

in my opinion subjective will be more helpful for jee adv bcoz it will increase ur thinking skills and do the ques with proper time limit approve if useful approve if useful approve if...

ng29 one month ago

Start with obj and finish with subj if u have time . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago
is 10 matks required for iit jee exams or jee mains?

Year of passing of class 12 th makes the difference not 10 th . You have two chances, the year you appear for 12 th and year later....
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

sir i have appered for my 10 in 2013 but fue to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gona write my iit exam in 2016 will it make any difference

vignesh 7 months ago
i am Lalit got 90 marks in jee mains ST category nd 76% in 12 th CBSE home state – Rajasthan what all colleges can i get for CS/IT branch only NIT’s/IIIT’s specially

chances of nit jaipur are very less but dont loose hope completely as nothing can be said very surely about counselling this year as cut off had also decreased as compared to last year also...

ng29 11 days ago

Don’t lose hope as there are various esteemed colleges and universities in our country which provide due benefits to the students and along with it their placements are also quite good, you...

Soneel Verma 10 days ago

just wait for ur rank , and chill out dont take tension and just prepare for jee advance and bitsat ui have full month of june to discuus about it all the best approve if useful

ng29 11 days ago
I got 14000 rank in VIT and 106 in JEE Main and 86% in Boards. What should I do? I know I have I done bad?

If u will ask me u should not take take vit seat (as they would ask for lots of donations) . It would be better if u take some good private engineering college from your jee score and jee...

Mantavya 21 days ago

Should I take the VIT seat? Karnataka PU Board.

noneool 21 days ago

Do in what sense and to which board u belong?

Mantavya 22 days ago
sir/madam, i have recently gave the cbse 10 th boards. can anyone tell me the books which i must buy in class 11 ?

You can find list of books here http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx Among these you can buy any for a particular topic. For eg OP tandon is best for organic chemistry...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Please specify the entrance exam/board/olympiad you are taregting. According to that i will recommend you some books.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Prepaaring for Jee mains at home is very tough, but not impossible. I requires great discipline to study alone. First you require to make a plan because it is easy to get derailed from the...

shubham sharda one month ago
Sir, I scored 166 in Jee Mains this year. I am expecting marks above 90% in my CBSE boards. Will I get a seat in NIT Calicut for Mechanical Engineering , with the above mentioned...

Dear student, Surely there are a good chance for this.Just wait for your ranks to be out and then you can be 100% sure abt it . Till then prepare for advance. All the best Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 26 days ago

Your chances look good if you are in obc category. good luck.

shubham sharda 10 days ago
View all Questions »