ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Sir, with AIR 6668 in JEE-2010 Is there any possibility for me of getting any seat in IITs?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ashish,

You will not get old IITs but can get new IITs and IT BHU and ISM dhanbad.

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which is the best book for chemistry op tandon or r c mukherjee?

rc mukherjee is the best for physical chemistry it contains good quality of questions that r asked generalli in jee advanced solve rc mukherjee with full efficiency and dont leave ur doubts...

ng29 13 days ago

Yes RC Mukherjee is best for physical chemistry . U can also see videos on askiitians.com . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 15 days ago
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 3 months ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 3 months ago

img
Ambar Kumar 3 months ago
how to prepare iit-jee mains exam?

Choose Proper Study Material: It is a common misconception among aspirants that preparing from a number of books will help them in getting good marks. The truth is that referring the right...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

First of all i think if you prepared for IIT then u will surely successful in AIEEE. Because jEE & AIEEE almost same standard but IIT is the most toughest exam in the field of under...

roschinkelley 5 months ago
Does score comes after giving viteee instantly ?

I just gave it and it does not comes . Please do not give false answer .

Trez Stunt 16 days ago

yes its online exam approve if useful

ng29 17 days ago
I am a class 11 student and I attend vidyamandir classes Anand Vihar. I have also opted for Non attending school. I am getting 180-200 in mock tests. How should i sharpen myself? How much...

concentration on board is necessary for getting good rank in jee main and securing government college so that preparation of advance will be good and tension free. just do modules of vmc...

ng29 3 months ago

You can even work harder and get good guidence and online coaching from clear-concepts

clearconcepts 3 months ago
GONE THROUGH THIS SOMEWHERE.... CBSE has given four (4) marks to all students for a ‘wrong’ question in Physics in JEE Main paper. As per the reports, none of the options given in the...

Yes, in a question of Physics, there were 2 options correct. if you attempted the question, you would given 4 marks, and it would be additive for all the students, also, the cut off marks...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago

yse shikha bonus is given for that question that u r talkin about whose answer is given ln2, ln2 and there is no effect of bonus on cut off also there are rumours that question of...

ng29 6 days ago

that's for que 78,iam asking for ques 87 in which none of the given ption is correct.Any bonus for that???

shikha 6 days ago
View all Questions »