DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Sir, with AIR 6668 in JEE-2010 Is there any possibility for me of getting any seat in IITs?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ashish,

You will not get old IITs but can get new IITs and IT BHU and ISM dhanbad.

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir which books ae best for best for jeeadvanced physics for theory and application of theory in problems

Check the link for preferred books http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html
  img
Avinash 7 days ago

you can also try askiitians online study material.

Arindam Gupta Roy 7 days ago
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img
Vijay Mukti 19 days ago

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 days ago

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 days ago
only few months are left how can i crack jee exam 2016

Keep faith in yourselves. Prepare a time table, plan proper time for basic concepts and numericals and previous year papers. Faculty of the institute and study material that you follow...
  img
Avinash 6 days ago

You have enough time now. Concentrate on your weak points. Try to convert them into positive one. Regarding Maths, Solve the questions regularly from any practice sets/books. Also focus on...
  img
Vijay Mukti 6 days ago
ALTSM AIIMS 22-2 Q-79

Hi The correct answer is (1). This compound is Chloroxylenol(4-chloro-3,5-dimethylphenol). Itis a broad spectrum antimicrobial chemical compoundused to controlbacteria,algae,fungiandvirus....
  img
Raheema Javed 2 months ago
is there any furture scope in chemical engeneering

hello gaurav here im giving a detail about chemical engenering Chemical Engineering is one of those engineering courses that got pushed to the sidelines due to the electronics and software...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 12 days ago

Yes there is definitely a bright future for chemical engg, a no. of vistas may get open for you whether you join teaching, or go in industry or fly abroad, still if you have some doubts,...

Soneel Verma 11 days ago
Question is attached in the image (ALTS-7 Q73)

The ratio of number of sigma and pi bonds in N 2 and CO are ½, ½

Adarsh 2 months ago
View all Questions »