Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir...is iit seat allotment is stil going on or there admissions are already started?? plz let me know...

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Soumya,

No its not still goin on .

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
sir i have got 103 in mains 91%in cbse 2016 can i get nit allahabad with it if i belong to sc.

Dear Student, your both the scores – board as well as Jee and on the top your category, they all convince that you must get a seat at NIT Allahabad, but, It would be a wise decision ot to...

Aneesh Sehgal 13 days ago

please predict your rank using askiitians rank predictor and compare your score with last year cutoff.. to check last year cutoff visit...

SAHIL 15 days ago

yes you can ..because u are from a reserved candidate gives u a boot against those of general candidates...All the best

shikhar panwar 14 days ago
Sir I’ve got 90 marks in jee mains and also I’hve got 98% in 12 th examination(Andhra Pradesh Board) . And I am OBC.What is my general and obc rank rank that I’ll get in jee mains?

yeah thats our nearest estimation and its 99% correct Now check the opening and closing rank of NITS in ECE branch .. IF eg ur rank = 16388 opening rank of NIT warangal ECE= 5000 closing...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Sir,Is the rank predictor provided in your website is real or fake? If it is right then I’ve got estimated rank of 16388 , OBC category rank is 3690.Then in which NIT’s I could get E.C.E...

harish one month ago
What will be the level of questions dis time????

its gonna be really tough...since cbse are really frustrated by the situation and so they r gonna test students like anything...once iit jee was also leaked and the difficulty level was...

Sudhanshu Saini 11 months ago

May be some easy.

Adarsh 11 months ago

hope its easy

V. Harshit - 11 months ago
which is best engineering college for automobile engineering in all over india or maharashtra with outdoor placement from international company

Dear Student, There are many universities, which offers the course on automobile engineering like IITs, NITS, IIITs, manipal, SRM, etc. All these have the good placement records. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago

IITs are the top ones and after them you can consider below colleges for your B.tech in Automobile Engineering: Hindustan Institute of engineering and technology, Chennai, Anna university,...

Natasha Roy 5 months ago
Sir i got 79 in wbjee pcm....and i am a sc candidiate...what will be my predicted rank???

Dear Friend, you may use askiitians rank predictor for this and your score is not that good that you may get a seat at an NIT but still you may keep an eye on counselling rounds and you...

Aneesh Sehgal 24 days ago

hi avirup your rank will be near about 8000-14000..... thanks and approve my answer.post if any query regards sahil

SAHIL 27 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off