Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

I got a position in EMLof JEE09, but i m planning to take a drop this year.

i want to enquire about the rank in JEE10, for which i would b getting CS in IITK, IITKGP, IITB, IITD. also tell the approximate score that would fetch me the required rank.....

pls reply soon...

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anurag,

Refer to the last year cutoff details of various branches in different IITs through the link below : -

jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose.htm

For getting into these branches you need to score a minimum of 70 %

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

How the jeemains 2016 will be i mean isn`t tough or easy?

Dear Student, You should not think of its toughness rather then you should think of being in top 1.5 Lakh out of 12-15 Lakh students. Its not about toughness but its about compedition....
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

MY DEAR FRIEND IF YOU ARE READ VERY WELL EXAM IS EASY OTHERWISE SOME DIFFICULTY IS THERE SO PREPARE WELL AND DO PROBLEMS SKILLFULLY AND DONOT THINK THAT EXAM IS SIMPLE OR TOUGH .PLEASE...

NARAYANA 4 months ago

Hello my brother that question paper will be easy but you have to prepare for hard question paper then you will get a good rank in JEE mains so all the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 10 months ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago
I belong to general category and have scored 106 in jee mains 2016 and 87.20% in cbse 2015 boards...What do you expect my rank to be? Which good colleges can I get with this score?

Hii Your AIR will range from 14K to 20K. you might get new NITs with good branch and old NITs with normal branches Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh yesterday

Sir are you sure about this...? As other rank predictors are redicting my rank around 1 lakh..! Plzz reply!

Pragya Singh yesterday
Is bharti bhawan's physics D MUKHERJI sufficient for bitsat for problem solving and for theory DC pandey??

Dear student Yes you can go for Mukherji along with DC Pandey for thoery but don’t neglect your NCERT.You can also go for H.C.Verma and Pradeep for problem solving.
  img
Bhavya 24 days ago

Fpr Questions you can also go for HC Verma and theory first of all cover NCERT n then you can move to HC Verma along with DC Pandey
  img
Sourabh Singh 24 days ago

yeah both are good books :)
  img
Nishant Vora 24 days ago
hii... Plz give the whole explanation abt wat is red hat ???

Red Hat is a company in the free and open source software sector, and a major Linux distribution vendor. Founded in 1995, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
sir i m suryansh i appeared on jee main 2016 held on april 3 2016 .....i while filling my roll no. In omr sheet by mistake i filled 2nd and 3rd digit in 2nd column amd 4th digit iin 3 rd...

No it will not be rejectedbut just make sure you write an application to JEE MAIN guys informing the same & take written confirmation that your candidature will not be cancelled
  img
Sourabh Singh 24 days ago

Nothing will be happen.. no one can rejected it but just make sure u write an aplication to jee main guys informing the same and take written confirmation that ur candidaturenot cancelled...

mohan 24 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off