I got a position in EMLof JEE09, but i m planning to take a drop this year.

i want to enquire about the rank in JEE10, for which i would b getting CS in IITK, IITKGP, IITB, IITD. also tell the approximate score that would fetch me the required rank.....

pls reply soon...

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anurag,

Refer to the last year cutoff details of various branches in different IITs through the link below : -

jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose.htm

For getting into these branches you need to score a minimum of 70 %

Thank you.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello Sir..!! my friend is very intelligent. but her capacity to score is 920/1000 in AP .How much should she score in JEE examz to get into IIT??

she should focus in getting atleast 200+ marks in JEE mains....
  img
Amit Shekhar 4 months ago

200+ marks...
  img
Amit Shekhar 4 months ago
What is general merit rank and what is category rank.

Hii If you belong to any other category apart from general you will also recieve a category rank apart from general merit rank. Thanks. .. .. . . ….…. … . . . .. .. ....
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Hii this means you belong to the general category. Hence you ill only recieve Common Merit Rank. Thanks. . . . … . .. . . . . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Sir I am brahmin how can i belong to any category then to i got category rank

Harsh Kulkarni 2 months ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 6 months ago
My brother’s son has got 1900 Rank in IIT -JEE Mains. Kindly Guide us wheather give preprence to brach OR Old IITs. We like higher payment branch with IIT tag. Some people say to opt for...

You should prefer branch than IIT, at the end of day branch at performance matters not IIT, cse and MnC both are good, but give prefrence to cse. sher mohammad faculty askiitans b.tech, iit...
  img
Sher Mohammad 7 months ago

Dear Mr.Mohammed, thank you for your valuable guidance. kindly inform order of IITs for opting CSE and other branches next to CSE . Plaese check this order and correct and guide 1. CSE...

HARISH BHARDWAJ 7 months ago
Sir Please rank these branches in terms of scope and job opportunities: CS, electrical, electronics, mechanical, chemical, civil, ocean engg & naval architecture, materials science & engg.

1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg & Naval architecture 8.Materials science & engg. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg & Naval architecture 8.Materials science & engg.
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago
WHICH IIT INSTITUTES AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING AS THE STRAM???

Aeronautical engineering is all about the science of aircraft, comprising the construction, research, development, testing, maintenance and design of military aircraft, civil aircraft, and...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

sir if iwant to do work in NASA OR ISRO then it is compulsory to do aeronautical engineering? or the other way example by doing cosmo’s study?????

NIRAJ TIRTHANI 2 months ago

sir i post very few questions on ur site and still there is no response.sir please give some time to my queries????

NIRAJ TIRTHANI 2 months ago
View all Questions »