Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

I got a position in EMLof JEE09, but i m planning to take a drop this year.

i want to enquire about the rank in JEE10, for which i would b getting CS in IITK, IITKGP, IITB, IITD. also tell the approximate score that would fetch me the required rank.....

pls reply soon...

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anurag,

Refer to the last year cutoff details of various branches in different IITs through the link below : -

jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose.htm

For getting into these branches you need to score a minimum of 70 %

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

i am not strong on my first years sylabus im doing my level best in hte second year do i have a chance to get into an nit if i revice my first yaers portion as in my institition they are...

Be single minded, make sincerest efforts and bear in mind these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Yes,I think there is a good chance. But of course it depends on how sincere you are.. Remember, it’s never too late :)

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 7 months ago
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 6 months ago
sir, i’am vivek kumar, completed 12 class . can prepared IIT JEE ADVANCED EXAM

For sure yes, but mind you, it requires a lot of hard work and sincerest efforts, keep in mind these guidelines –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on...

yes but only if ur 11 th 12 th base is strong otherwise please do not take risk of 1 year iit advanced is not too easy it is the 6 th toughest exam of the planet ….….….….….... PLEASE ........

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago
ALTSM AIIMS 22-2 Q-66

Correct answer is 4.

Adarsh 8 months ago

answer is 1.

Akshat Jain 9 months ago
which is better vit(vellore) cse or iiest mining ?

Dear student, Now a days CS students are the King in terms of the number of opportunities in front of them after completing engg. And if you are getting this in VIT, thats a added advantage...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

thank you

ayush chaturvedi 6 months ago
How many studens got placement in IIT from askIITians.which is the best institution for JEE coaching

Dear balamurali Check the link for selection in AskIITians.com http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-selections-at-askiitians/2009.aspx Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion ...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off