ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   I got a position in EMLof JEE09, but i m planning to take a drop this year.

i want to enquire about the rank in JEE10, for which i would b getting CS in IITK, IITKGP, IITB, IITD. also tell the approximate score that would fetch me the required rank.....

pls reply soon...

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anurag,

Refer to the last year cutoff details of various branches in different IITs through the link below : -

jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose.htm

For getting into these branches you need to score a minimum of 70 %

Thank you.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to prepare iit-jee mains exam?

Choose Proper Study Material: It is a common misconception among aspirants that preparing from a number of books will help them in getting good marks. The truth is that referring the right...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

First of all i think if you prepared for IIT then u will surely successful in AIEEE. Because jEE & AIEEE almost same standard but IIT is the most toughest exam in the field of under...

roschinkelley 5 months ago
if i crack iit jee main xam can i seek admission in iit for btech

Dear student, You need to qualify JEE mains for NITs and JEE advance for IITS
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Use the formula book for instant revision Visit the below website imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS one month ago
While answering the question on askiitians, can I upload photo of the answer? as does the questioning person.

yes sir U can upload!

vikas yadav one month ago

how? i am not able to.

UPINDERJEET SINGH one month ago
For some reasons I will not be able to take classroom coaching for iit jee.So,i have enrolled in a postal course for 2 years.Is it enough to get me into iit(apart from my hardwork) or is...

Hi There are times during ur preparation when books alone cannot help,, u need some expert guidance to undertand some difficult concepts and tricks to excel in d xam. Classroom coaching...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
I have only a few months which i consider impossible for the preparation of jee main. dropping a year would be best for me....should i go ahead ?? as it is i am one year ahead of my age.

IF U HAVE CONFIDENCE THAT YOU CAN CRACK NIT THE NEXT TIMEE THEN I SUGGEST YOU TO DROP AND WORK HARD FOR NEXT YEAR

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 2 days ago

i think u should drop and prepare hard for next year.there is no benefit for preparing in a rush

Himanshu Chahar 9 days ago
When is the World Environment Day ??

World Environment Day (WED) was established by the UN General Assembly in 1972 to mark the opening of the Stockholm Conference on the Human Environment. Commemorated yearly on 5 June , WED...

avisha gupta 6 years ago

It's on 5th June. But if u wish u can treat it today also. beacuse caring for enviornment doesn't requires any fix date! Lets celebrate environment day and plant treesssssss only mango aan...

vikas yadav 4 years ago

It''s on 5th June. But if u wish u can treat it today also. beacuse caring for enviornment doesn''t requires any fix date! Lets celebrate environment day

fakrunnisa one year ago
View all Questions »