I got a position in EMLof JEE09, but i m planning to take a drop this year.

i want to enquire about the rank in JEE10, for which i would b getting CS in IITK, IITKGP, IITB, IITD. also tell the approximate score that would fetch me the required rank.....

pls reply soon...

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anurag,

Refer to the last year cutoff details of various branches in different IITs through the link below : -

jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose.htm

For getting into these branches you need to score a minimum of 70 %

Thank you.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what does the transaction details mean in the declaration form

Hello Dear student, You have to give the transaction details of the counselling fee , you give the reference number of acknowledgment slip of the payment made to iit.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
sir i get 104 marks in jeemain in sc categery & i get 1770 sc rank in jee advance sir please say where i go?????

Dear student, You may get Architecture in IIT Roorkee and/or IIT Kharagpur. Its a very good course and a very bright future. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
wat is the minimum rank requried to get a seat in iit

To get a seat in IIT, you need to secure a minimum rank of 7300.But, then the branch you would get corresponding to this rank would be not that good. Thanks& Regards Aziz Alam IIT...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
I have got 38106 AIR and 1474 state rank. I want to get into NITK surathkal from homestate quota. How do I know on which rank i’m getting alloted? Where can I exercise my option on which...

If you want to join in your home state NIT, then allotment will be done based on your home state rank. For other NITs your AIR will be considered. if you wish to join in NIT suratkal then...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago

your chances are very low to get NITK give prefrence to this branches at the best nit you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg & Naval...
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
While filling choices, I saw 4 yr btech MnC in IIT D. I guess this this is new and from this year only. So should I opt for 4 yr MnC or 5 yr MnC ? What is average pay package I can expect...

Both are similar and similar pay packages, generaaly students prefer 4 year programmes, average package is around 10lakhs. sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago

is it a really tough branch ? tougher than core branches like cse, mechanical, electrical or civil ??

Kunal 2 months ago
Sir my jee main rank 84565 can I get ccet uiet or uicet in chandigarh counselling? I am not from chandigarh.

(opening) (closing) CCET BE ALL INDIA Civil Gen 30877 214285 CCET BE ALL INDIA Civil sc 346201 346201 CCET BE ALL INDIA Civil ST 165989 165989 these are the cutoffs in 2013. As per your rank...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
View all Questions »