I got a position in EMLof JEE09, but i m planning to take a drop this year.

i want to enquire about the rank in JEE10, for which i would b getting CS in IITK, IITKGP, IITB, IITD. also tell the approximate score that would fetch me the required rank.....

pls reply soon...

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anurag,

Refer to the last year cutoff details of various branches in different IITs through the link below : -

jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose.htm

For getting into these branches you need to score a minimum of 70 %

Thank you.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A body is thrown horizontally with a vel. u from top of the tower. The displacement of the stone when the horizontal and vertical vel. are equal?(Horizontal projectile)

Hello Dear student, v= gt u=gt t=u/g the horizontal displacment = u*u/g the vertical displacment, s= .5g (u/g)^2
  img
Sher Mohammad 19 days ago
how to score above 100 in mathematics in jee advanced

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam 19 days ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 15 days ago
I am not that good overall in study so what should be my main topics so that I crack the exam?

MATHS: CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry...
  img
Sourabh Singh 17 days ago
Sir, I am from gen category, with 200 marks in mains and 92% in boards. Can I get CS in NIT Calicut or NSIT Delhi? Please don’t suggest the rank predictor, that thing doesn’t work.

Hello Student, Your expected rank is 5000-10000. Last year closing for CS in NIT delhi was 8147. So probably you can get CS. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians...
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago

I was asking for NSIT delhi! Netaji Subhash Institute of technology.

Ankan one month ago
sir, i have air 4183 in iit advance. plz tell which college and branch should i prefer and go for....

Hello student, With your rank you will not get engineering branches in old IIT’s. i f you have interest you can join dual degree couses in old IIT’s . otherwise you will get good...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED one month ago

sir can you please tell me what chances do i have in iit roorkee..

anish one month ago
View all Questions »