I got a position in EMLof JEE09, but i m planning to take a drop this year.

i want to enquire about the rank in JEE10, for which i would b getting CS in IITK, IITKGP, IITB, IITD. also tell the approximate score that would fetch me the required rank.....

pls reply soon...

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anurag,

Refer to the last year cutoff details of various branches in different IITs through the link below : -

jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose.htm

For getting into these branches you need to score a minimum of 70 %

Thank you.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
An electromagnetic wave of freq = 3.0 MHz passes from vaccum into dielectric medium with permittivity e= 4.0 Then : a) wavelength is doubled and frequency remains same , b) wavelength is...

When an electromagnetic wave passes through a medium , then frequency remains unchanged. The speed of electromagnetic wave inside a medium is given by, v=(1/µe)0.5where,µ is...
  img
Aziz Alam 21 days ago
I got cs in IIT Jodhpur is it a good choice

Relative to top NiITs, its at par with them. Placement scenario is also good there for CS. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
sir i was an cbse student and due to medical problem i was unable to attend my board exams si i got failed marksheet . now ihad got a regular class admission in a mp board school so am i...

No, it won’t create any problems as far as you secure good marks in this time around and secure a good in seat in a good college and branch Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
A spherical ball of mass m=5Kg rests between two planes make angle 45 and 30 respectively with the horrizontal. the system is in equilibrium. Find the normal forces exerted on the ball by...

Consider thew diagram made above R1 -Normal force exerted by plane having inclination 30 R2- Normal force exerted by plane having inclination 45 Since ball is in equillibrium make the...
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 days ago
IF THE MAXIMUM & MINIMUM VALUE OF - y= x 2 -3x+c / x 2 +3x+c ARE 7 AND 1/7 ,THEN VALUE OF c IS ...?

Dear rahul y= x 2 -3x+c / x 2 +3x+c cross multiply and simplify x 2 (y-1) +x(3y+3) +c(y-1)=0 this equation has a real value so discrimnent will be ≥ o (3y+3) 2 -4c(y-1)(y-1)≥0 simplyfy...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
How good are the S.Chand ISC Textbooks for the preparation to crack BITSAT? Naren Bhandary Here! Thanks!

Hi, Refer this : Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 days ago

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry Ø NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Ø Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd...
  img
Amit Shekhar 4 days ago
View all Questions »