Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

I got a position in EMLof JEE09, but i m planning to take a drop this year.

i want to enquire about the rank in JEE10, for which i would b getting CS in IITK, IITKGP, IITB, IITD. also tell the approximate score that would fetch me the required rank.....

pls reply soon...

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anurag,

Refer to the last year cutoff details of various branches in different IITs through the link below : -

For getting into these branches you need to score a minimum of 70 %

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit
Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur
Yash Arora 4 months ago
which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE
BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G
navneet 4 months ago
both are good bt pilani is more better
navneet 4 months ago
Nikhil Upadhyay 3 months ago
Nikhil Upadhyay 3 months ago
Arrange this colleges in decreasing order according to their perfomance in Please.. Mharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana/Galgotias University/ITM,Gwalior/JKLU,Rajasthan/LPU....
According to my personal survay I have listed these colleges name accordingly. ITM,Gwalior Galgotias University JKLU,Rajasthan Mharishi Markandeshwar University LPU
Leepika Roy 3 months ago
iit ranking
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
IIT KGP, M, K, D, G, R
Avinash 5 months ago
how to prep gk
Start with Lucent’s General Knowledge.
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
Try to familiar with current affairs.
Adarsh 5 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam