Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

My BITSAT score is 305. I may get Dual degree at BITS, Pilani. Is it a good option? What are the future prospects and placement? Are Dual degree students treated at par with BE students? what is the real scenario?

I am getting all branches at NIT Rourkela. Should I prefer Dual degree from BITS, Pilani?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

The future prospects and placements of dual degree are at par or even, better than BE students. They are definitely treated at par with BE students. I would suggest you to go for the same. 

CSE at Rourkela  is also a good option but still the value of a degree from BIT Pilani and their course structure is awesome. People take BE only because they don't want to study for another year.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 10 months ago
tell me about AIPTM ????????????????????????????????????????????/

The All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test ( AIPMT ) is an annual medical entrance examination in India. The exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE),...

N JYOTHEESWAR 4 months ago

AIPMT is a national level undergraduate medical entrance exam conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in the first week of May 2016 for admissions into MBBS and BDS seats...

T.kumar 4 months ago

HI Chethan, The All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test ( AIPMT ) is an annual medical entrance examination in India. The exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary...

Gowri sankar 4 months ago
how to prep for gk

you should read newspaper daily.Reading newspapers daily can make life easy in learning General Knowledge.You should get involved in some free mock tests that are available on the internet...
  img
Komal one year ago

Try to familiar with current affairs by reading news papers.

Adarsh 11 months ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..

Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...

Hrishant Goswami 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off