Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

My BITSAT score is 305. I may get Dual degree at BITS, Pilani. Is it a good option? What are the future prospects and placement? Are Dual degree students treated at par with BE students? what is the real scenario?

I am getting all branches at NIT Rourkela. Should I prefer Dual degree from BITS, Pilani?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

The future prospects and placements of dual degree are at par or even, better than BE students. They are definitely treated at par with BE students. I would suggest you to go for the same. 

CSE at Rourkela  is also a good option but still the value of a degree from BIT Pilani and their course structure is awesome. People take BE only because they don't want to study for another year.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am preparing for IIT JEE 2016. I want to know the correct strategy for PCM in order to crack the exam. Also, the books which are must and which can be done in these 40 days

Refer the below link for the preparation tips: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/preparation-tips.html...
  img
Vijay Mukati 28 days ago

hello, you have to start revision which you learned topics.and do meditation every morning..................all the best.........................

raj kumar 28 days ago
hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?

For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
  img
Avinash 9 months ago
I HV ATTEMPTED JEE IN 2015. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT SELECTED IN JEE ADVANCE. CAN I TRY FOR ANOTHER TIME/

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

yes , why not if you are good student and if you are confident that you crack this time then you have to do it because when a person loss something in first time then he try more better...

ankit raj 8 months ago
Sir, can you tell some important short-cut techniques and methods on Integration,Limits and Coordinate geometry?

Dear jayakant There are some technique but these are very specific and applicable to very limited number of question.and if you are prepearing for exam like IIT JEE.then these short cut...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
I am really worried about the hostel conditions in nits. I can’​t study in crowd. I saw that no nit offers single seater rooms( I am talking about the nits which I can get with a rank of...

The environment is very good in the hostels of NITs. All are good students their. Definetly the enjoyment + study both is done on the timmly manner. Don’t worry about that. You will...
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Dear Tanuj, I just wantb to tell you – GROW UP,...don’t be bothered about the kind of environment at hostels,.....its like that only.......mind you it becomes a part and parcel of one’s...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
I have heard a lot about UPES- Dehradun and its courses? How is the faculty for Btech CSE courses in UPES?

Its a good one. They collaborated wid IBM providing better scope to cse students.
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

Hello Mamta, UPES CSE courses is that its courses are in collaboration with IBM, which is rare to find in any Indian university. If you check their official FB page, you can have a sneak...

Suchitra Ray 9 months ago

Hi Mamta, I agree with Suchitra and Avinash. UPES is one of the best universities in India which is offering engineering courses. I would suggest you to check out their website for details...

Devik Aggarwal 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off