Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

My BITSAT score is 305. I may get Dual degree at BITS, Pilani. Is it a good option? What are the future prospects and placement? Are Dual degree students treated at par with BE students? what is the real scenario?

I am getting all branches at NIT Rourkela. Should I prefer Dual degree from BITS, Pilani?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

The future prospects and placements of dual degree are at par or even, better than BE students. They are definitely treated at par with BE students. I would suggest you to go for the same. 

CSE at Rourkela  is also a good option but still the value of a degree from BIT Pilani and their course structure is awesome. People take BE only because they don't want to study for another year.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i belong to a.p state board our 12th marksheet contains aggregate out of 1000 but the board cut off are given out of 500 how are marks reduced to 500 for board which gave toral marks out of ...

@ sourabh yes , u are elligible for the jee advanced 2017 as your percentage is above 75 , thats the only criteria required for the attemption for jee advanced 2017 . and about that 500 and ...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago
the directions of three forces 10N,20N AND 30N ACTING AT A POINT ARE PARALLEL TO THE SIDES OF AN EQUILATERAL TRIANGLE TAKEN IN ORDER.The magnitude of ther resultant is?

Hii All the forces are acting at an angle of 120 . Use vector law of addition . divide the forces along coordinate axis with proper direction values , You will get the answer
  img
Sourabh Singh 13 days ago
I want to do engineering and I`m going to enter in 11th in few months. So should I opt for a dummy school or not?? And what subjects I`ll have to take in 11th if I want to become a app...

HI MOHIT SO YOU WANT TO BE A ENGINEER. SEE FRIEND IN INDIA , LAKHS OF STUDENTS GO FOR ENGINEERING EVERY YEAR. THE IRONY IS IN BETWEEN THESE LAKHS OF CANDIDATES GOING FOR ENGINEERING FEW ARE ...

SAHIL 22 days ago

@ mohit No, donot go for dummy school at all . beacuse joining a cbse school will benifit you both in the preparation as well as in your board exam also , rather than now , board exam...

Umakant biswal 22 days ago

You have to score good marks in Class 10 to get admission in Class 11 and 12. Then the subjects you can opt are Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Computer Science and English. After Class 12 you...

Shreyas Patil 22 days ago
nit kuruhshetra or ismu dhanbad which one is bettr?

Hi Nitesh, ISMU Dhanbad is always better than NIT kurukshetra..

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago
which college will i got after scoring 34000 in jee main and 16000 in jee advanced . i belong to general category and uttarakhand student . is nit uk is good

Dear Student, Please visit the official website of jee mains and advanced for previous year opening and closing rank for different institutes. You will get the idea from there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

NIT Uttrakhand is quite good but the question is you may crack in over there or not and to confirm it you need to visit the official weblink of Jeemains and Josaa as there only you may be...

Soneel Verma one year ago
What rank would I get if I am getting 95 marks in aiims 2016. Would I be selected in aiims ,any.I am a sc candidate pl reply soon.please

@ aditi as AIIMS 2016 paper are completely online , so, from where u got the answer key and question paper , ?? and if your analysis are correct and u are getting 95 as an SC candidate ,...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago

Hi, How did you actually calculate your score?? Last year the that kind of score would give you a rank of about 1000-1500 i guess. Plus if you have any category attached to your name you...

Beenu Mathew 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off