Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 1,500 off
USE CODE: SS10

My BITSAT score is 305. I may get Dual degree at BITS, Pilani. Is it a good option? What are the future prospects and placement? Are Dual degree students treated at par with BE students? what is the real scenario?

I am getting all branches at NIT Rourkela. Should I prefer Dual degree from BITS, Pilani?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

The future prospects and placements of dual degree are at par or even, better than BE students. They are definitely treated at par with BE students. I would suggest you to go for the same. 

CSE at Rourkela  is also a good option but still the value of a degree from BIT Pilani and their course structure is awesome. People take BE only because they don't want to study for another year.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora one year ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti 11 months ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti 11 months ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati 11 months ago
find the equation of the line passing through point (-1,-2) and is parallel to the line joining the points a(3,4) and b(7,8).

m=y2-y1/x2-x1 m=1=tan 45’ m=8-4/7-3=1 y-y1=m(x-x1) y+2=(1)(x+1) so, the equation is x-y-1=0

sneha 11 months ago

i need the steps please

sneha 11 months ago

x-y-1=0

jawwad 11 months ago
AIEEE OR JEE MAINS MATHEMATICS very good Question , I WANT The answer........ See Attachement.......

These days it is JEEmains that takes place not AIEEE, so you better follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to...

Soneel Verma one year ago
sir i want get mbbs aiims 2014 question paper with answere

You pls check it on askiitians web link, if not then it is given in Arihant Publication AIIMS entrance papers books or mtg ‘s AIIMS Explorer..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

It is not available for free in any website till now. So you have to buy latest edition of previous years AIIMS question papers by Arihant or MTG publications for getting 2014 AIIMS...

Adarsh one year ago

It is not available for free in any website till now. So you have to by latest edition of previous years AIIMS question papers by Arihant or MTG publications.

Adarsh one year ago
i got nit warangal ece in first round of josaa counselling and i am expecting cse in nit warangal in further rounds based on last year ranking. To accept this seat i need to pay 45000 which ...

Dear student, the only advice i would like to give you, just go with EC at NIT Warangal, its a good branch in placement criterion. But if you are very excited about CS at same, then you can...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 1,500 off
USE CODE: SS10

• View Details

Get extra R 1,500 off