ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

My BITSAT score is 305. I may get Dual degree at BITS, Pilani. Is it a good option? What are the future prospects and placement? Are Dual degree students treated at par with BE students? what is the real scenario?

I am getting all branches at NIT Rourkela. Should I prefer Dual degree from BITS, Pilani?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

The future prospects and placements of dual degree are at par or even, better than BE students. They are definitely treated at par with BE students. I would suggest you to go for the same. 

CSE at Rourkela  is also a good option but still the value of a degree from BIT Pilani and their course structure is awesome. People take BE only because they don't want to study for another year.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 5 months ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad 5 months ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 5 months ago
Question that every IIT JEE Aspirant wants to ask! My question in plain and simple, How to write any competitive exam(be it BITSAT or IITJEE)? Giving a competitive exam is also an art but...

Well there is no standard operating procedure for any good exam. But you should keep somethings in mind, 1. Don’t read any question with prejudice, like revisiting another similar...
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

Thank you sir!

RON one month ago
if possible please arrange one on one tution with an expert iitian for IIT JEE Main and Advanced. f At least 6 to 7 hrs in a week. please contact soon

Please send your details to enrolments(at the rate)askiitians.com
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

please get back to us with your details
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
DEAR SIR , name the following : – 1 . the physical quantity corresponds to the rate of change of momentum .

Dear student, The Physical Quantity that corresponds to the rate of change of momentum is Force. The change of momentum is defined as Impulse and the rate of change of Impulse with time is...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 8 months ago

It is force. NOW , HOW IS FORCE= RATE OF CHANGE OF MOMENTUM.(answer is below) = newtons second law – force = m( final velocity – initial velocity / time) it can be written as force = m*final...

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya 8 months ago
respected sir/ madam is architecturing there in IIT’s and which all colleges do we get through paper-2’s advance version..?plz reply as soon as possible.

IIT Kgp and IIT R. Only IITs through paper 2.. yopu must check about SPA Delhi...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

students who have given paper 2 will be able to get in spa’s nit bits depending upon ur rank u should give NATA too as jj college of architectuure is through NATA not jee mains and lot other...

Nikunj Fotedar 4 days ago

no in order for the admission in iit’s for barch u have to clear jee mains paper 1 (not paper 2, paper 2 is for spa and nit’s only and other barch colleges) then for the counselling of jee...

Nikunj Fotedar 4 days ago
Sir, which one i sud prefer, nit surat eee or bits hyderabad ece/cs

sud prefer, nit surat eee bits hyderabad ece, but bits hydrabad cse is a good option , you can go for cs as cs has better placments than ece. best of luck for your future.
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago
View all Questions »