DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

My BITSAT score is 305. I may get Dual degree at BITS, Pilani. Is it a good option? What are the future prospects and placement? Are Dual degree students treated at par with BE students? what is the real scenario?

I am getting all branches at NIT Rourkela. Should I prefer Dual degree from BITS, Pilani?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

The future prospects and placements of dual degree are at par or even, better than BE students. They are definitely treated at par with BE students. I would suggest you to go for the same. 

CSE at Rourkela  is also a good option but still the value of a degree from BIT Pilani and their course structure is awesome. People take BE only because they don't want to study for another year.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
please can somebody tell me when and how to apply for international olympiad i want to appear for olympiad in year 2015 or 16 i am in 12 th now.

Please refer to its website for the compelete procedure and eligibility criteria. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

if u want to apply for international olympiads then visit- " sofworld.org " u will find all details about international olympiads it will be conducted through school. so ask your school...

vindhya 20 days ago
sir which books ae best for best for jeeadvanced physics for theory and application of theory in problems

Check the link for preferred books http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html
  img
Avinash yesterday

you can also try askiitians online study material.

Arindam Gupta Roy yesterday
what is the average package of b.tech in pharmacetius from iit-bhu

You may visit the official weblink of BHU and get to know the placement record and pay packages etc. Otherwise you may consider some other reputed institutions too for a comparative...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 14 days ago

I don’t know the right amount but it is around 70,000

Imran 15 days ago
Sir/Madam, i am getting only 100 marks in JEE MAINS 2015 and i expect to score 93-94 % in boards . So can i get any rank in 1.5 lakh students eligible for JEE ADVANCED after normalisation...

if u r general category the u will not be able to qualify jee main means not eligible for jee adv prepare for bitsat and ipu approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago

Is it possible to do mech. eng. from IP and side by side preparation for JEE MAINS 2016 ? Please advice me that if i do mech. eng. from IP and not prepare for JEE MAINS 2016 and do M.Tech...

lakshay gaur 3 months ago

placements depend on capability of candidate not on college bbcoz around 2-3 years ago one studenr of ipu got recruited in google of salary 1 crore but it was not campus placement students...

ng29 3 months ago
how should i study to get 10 cgpa in first year at iit kanpur

Share QuestionTwitterFacebookGoogle+Related TopicsEducation Higher EducationHow do I get a 10 CGPA in Btech 1st year?2 Answers [Mayank Sinha] Mayank Sinha, Jack of many things 1 upvote by...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago

Its a smart study and jst get the grip on all first yr topics and you should work out as you did the same for JEE and also depends on how you should deal with professors too (not always) so...
  img
Avinash 29 days ago

Be regular, attentive and solve all the problems given in the class on time. Have a regular rutine for the study.
  img
Vijay Mukti 29 days ago
Is IISC,Thiruvananthapuram a good aerospace engineering college?

Its IISER Thiruvananthapuram, Yes its a very good one.
  img
Avinash yesterday

Sorry its IIST

10 hours ago
View all Questions »