Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

My BITSAT score is 305. I may get Dual degree at BITS, Pilani. Is it a good option? What are the future prospects and placement? Are Dual degree students treated at par with BE students? what is the real scenario?

I am getting all branches at NIT Rourkela. Should I prefer Dual degree from BITS, Pilani?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

The future prospects and placements of dual degree are at par or even, better than BE students. They are definitely treated at par with BE students. I would suggest you to go for the same. 

CSE at Rourkela  is also a good option but still the value of a degree from BIT Pilani and their course structure is awesome. People take BE only because they don't want to study for another year.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

best books or all in book needed please help
In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...
Ayush Mishra 4 months ago
Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋
I`m 2017 jee aspirant for algebra which book will be better hall and knight or algebra by sk goyal.
I have a good experience with hall and knight so I may recommend it ...but it depends upon ur personal needs that it suits u or not … I must suggest u to the ...
I don’t have much interest in Chemistry, specially organic and its very difficult to understand. I’m not sure how will I be able to crack the entrance without it. please help!
Chemistry is one such subject which can assure you guaranteed marks in IIT JEE if you have prepared well. Most of the topics in chemistry are not very much twisted and get tested directly....
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Chemistry is the most scoring subject among PCM, in which students can get 100% if their concepts are strong. Most of the questions are easy in JEE Examination from chemistry section....
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
i want to know my marks advanced exam 2015, my number B621209714.
You can check it by usingaskiitians rank predictor available on our site
Avinash 5 months ago
Pls provide me your date of birth details also...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Go to jee advance website , there under announcement an option is “MARKS FOR ANSWER RELEASED”, open it and calculate your marks by adding up the marks given in all questions.
Himalaya Pramanick 5 months ago
What is modular programming??
Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
among food processing and biotechnology which is better scope for future from nit rourkela
It is only you who needs to decide which stream is best suitable for you, in which you may general the future scope of Biotech is quite good you may go for that, ….…....and...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
but it also depends if u really like biotechnolgy both the fields are good.
V. Harshit - 4 months ago
V. Harshit - 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details