My BITSAT score is 305. I may get Dual degree at BITS, Pilani. Is it a good option? What are the future prospects and placement? Are Dual degree students treated at par with BE students? what is the real scenario?

I am getting all branches at NIT Rourkela. Should I prefer Dual degree from BITS, Pilani?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

The future prospects and placements of dual degree are at par or even, better than BE students. They are definitely treated at par with BE students. I would suggest you to go for the same. 

CSE at Rourkela  is also a good option but still the value of a degree from BIT Pilani and their course structure is awesome. People take BE only because they don't want to study for another year.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I’ve posted the following question already, but I didn’t get the answer I wanted. “ I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs?...

JEE-Advanced:Candidates who are NOT citizens of India at the time of registering for JEE (Advanced) [that is for IIT’s only] 2015 (by birth or naturalized) are treated as foreign...
  img
Ravi one month ago

AIEEE is now JEE Main and JEE Advanced. JEE Main is for admissions to NITs, IIITs and other centrally funded technical institutions, and institutions funded by several participating State...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Ques. The Sum of the integers from 1 to 100 which are not divisible by 3 or 5 is (Give solution)

Hii look up the solution to get tyhe approach how to proceed Sum of all numbers 1 to 100: S = n[2a1 + (n - 1)d]/2 = 100[2(1) + (100 - 1)]/2 = 100(101)/2 = 5050 Sum of all numbers 3 to 99,...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
respected sir,i have scored 85.2% in cbse board this year.Since i am dropping this year,please tell me the minimum no of marks that i have 2 score 2 get rank below 10000.also please tell...

You need to score around 200-230 in JEE to get a rank below 10000.Fiitjee South Delhi is a good institute for JEE preparation. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

thank you sir......

bharat makkar 4 months ago
f

Hello Student, Your question is not clear and seems to be incomplete. Please recheck your question and post it again so that we can provide you a meaningful answer.
  img
Latika Leekha 5 months ago
Sir can you provide me the list of top government engineering colleges in india for civil engineering(Nit’s IIIt’s Government colleges combined list)?

TOP 10 COLLEGES IN INDIA FOR CIVIL ENGINEERING: IIT KANPUR: IIT, Kanpur carries out cutting edge research work & development in engineering and technology. It makes students competent...
  img
Harishwar 2 months ago
sir i got 45754 rank in ipu ….is it possible for me to get admission in any colleges under it.

Please refer to IPU website for detailed cutt off marks. you will get a seat...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago
View all Questions »