ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

My BITSAT score is 305. I may get Dual degree at BITS, Pilani. Is it a good option? What are the future prospects and placement? Are Dual degree students treated at par with BE students? what is the real scenario?

I am getting all branches at NIT Rourkela. Should I prefer Dual degree from BITS, Pilani?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

The future prospects and placements of dual degree are at par or even, better than BE students. They are definitely treated at par with BE students. I would suggest you to go for the same. 

CSE at Rourkela  is also a good option but still the value of a degree from BIT Pilani and their course structure is awesome. People take BE only because they don't want to study for another year.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Explain

Is JEE Advance 2016 going to be subjective? Please tell the the latest updates regarding this matter. I am a JEE Aspirant and I’ve been studying since class 11(I will enter 12 th this year)...

Even ive heard of these rumours but they were later regarded as media hype.JEE is basically only objective type due to the difficulty of questions.

Rohit 2 months ago

I need an answer please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RON 2 months ago
How and when can I download JEE Main 2015 admit card?

All the candidates who have applied for JEE Main 2015 examination can download their admit cards from March 1, 2015 onwards. The exam is to be held in April. JEE Main examination is...
  img
Ambar Kumar 2 months ago
What is inverse of i(iota) ?

How would I know?

Ashwini one month ago

I dont know.

Ashwini one month ago

It is -i. It is because in verse of i = 1/i. Multiplying & dividing by i, we get 1/i = i/i 2 Also, i 2 = -1 So, 1/i = i/-1 = -i Please approve it if you like.

Shivam Chopra one month ago
my expected rank jeemain score 202 in jee main and 93% in cbse boards.

Dear tell us what you want to ask. With these marks In both the exams you can get admission In some reputed colleges along with a good financial Aid Thapar Inst. of Engineering & Technology,...

Vivek Kumar 8 months ago
2.Two pendulum of length 1.21m and 1m start vibrating. At some instant the two are in the mean position in same phase. After how many vibrations of the longer pendulum will they be in the...

since time period depends on sq. root of length T 1 /T 2 =sqr. root(L 1 /L 2 ) = 1.1 it imples T 1 =1.1T 2 ------> 10 T 1 =11 T 2 it implies after 10 s\oscillations of first pendulum and 10...

Abhishek Singh 2 months ago
The magnetic field in a region is given by B = B 0 ( 1 + x /a) k . A square loop of edge length d is placed with its edge along x and y axes. The loop is now moved with constant velocity V =...

emf = d(flux)/dt = d(BA)/dt = Ad(1+x/a)B 0 /dt =d 2 B 0 V 0 /a

Himaja 4 months ago

Emf=B*l*v =Bo(1+x/a)*d*Vo

parthasarathy 4 months ago
View all Questions »