My BITSAT score is 305. I may get Dual degree at BITS, Pilani. Is it a good option? What are the future prospects and placement? Are Dual degree students treated at par with BE students? what is the real scenario?

I am getting all branches at NIT Rourkela. Should I prefer Dual degree from BITS, Pilani?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

The future prospects and placements of dual degree are at par or even, better than BE students. They are definitely treated at par with BE students. I would suggest you to go for the same. 

CSE at Rourkela  is also a good option but still the value of a degree from BIT Pilani and their course structure is awesome. People take BE only because they don't want to study for another year.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

hello dear student, Yes , your local gurdians can sign for you on behalf of your parents , as there is a option for gurdian or parnets sign, you can clafify with iit authorities further
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
what is electric field at the centre of dipole

9*10 9 *16P/r 3

AJAY PILLAI K 9 days ago

-Kp/r 3

Shivam 8 days ago
I got cs in IIT Jodhpur is it a good choice

Relative to top NiITs, its at par with them. Placement scenario is also good there for CS. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
AIR 19558 No category.. Any chances of getting CIVIL in PEC?

The opening and the closing of Civil in PEC for 2013 was Gen 6827- 28958 So you have a pretty good chance of getting Civil in PEC. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
why we use red light is used in traffic signals?

The reason is that it has a greater wavelength. Due to its longer wavelength does not get scattered by the particles in the atmosphere n hence reaches our eyes more distinctly than the other...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
sir i have got IISER Kolkata... How is the institute.. should i go for it? And what is the scope of research in india....?

IISER is a good college, If you want to do research you can go for Higer studies in IITs or you have give GRE and go outside India for. Research outside india is good...
  img
Amit Shekhar 17 days ago
View all Questions »