DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

Am I eligible for IIT 2011? My aggregate is 60% with 57% in PCM.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

no ...  min is 60 % in PCM

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

My JEE Mains Paper 2 (B.Arch) rank is 57480, can I get a good college for architecture?

Its quite tough to get as total seats of B arch are of 1000 through JEE mains
  img
Avinash one month ago

Generally B.Arch seats in reputed institutions are limited and at places the colleges/uni are expecting NATA qualification, so before going ahead you may check out at different institutions ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma one month ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey one month ago
I got 182 marks in jee main 2015 and expecting 85% in boards. Can i get mnit jaipur? If yes, then which branch? Can u please tell me the lastyear’s cutoff for jee main barch for mnit jaipur?

last year 197 in jee main and 97% in board get mnit jaipur C.S. in first round so you must wait for third round for CS approve if useful

ng29 4 months ago

To get to know about last year’s cut off list, the official website of the university may be visited..along with that the latest updatescan also be recorded...if you could not make it in...

Soneel Verma 3 months ago

check previous year jee mains opening and closing rank in csab site. it will give you a much better idea

vb one month ago
hey i wanted to knw dat what is the Cadre System in civil services ?

The Civil Services has been divided into various grades to facilitate functioning. The grade determines the area of work. Junior scale officers work in the states that they are allotted to. ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

cadre system now requires to be strengthened to address some of the changes and emerging issues brought on by the rapid development of the country. PCS is found to be an appropriate...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
my keam 2015 rank is 8444. i am obc . will iget allotment for veterinary.

Its very rare chance, but attend recounselling for vacant saets....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details