ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Am I eligible for IIT 2011? My aggregate is 60% with 57% in PCM.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

no ...  min is 60 % in PCM

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is coaching necessary?

well its all about how much u practice d numericals .. its not dat necessary, i prsnlly feel .. online tutorial classes r also available .. google karo ...

maitreyee jagannath 3 months ago

well , it depends on how u study , but take it , it will be usefull

Anshul 3 months ago
Athiest, who do you think created human hearts and brains?

The first cells that formed form chemicals that dissolved in water forming DNA slowly.Then these cells performed an endosymbiosis which makes other cells gain a benefit and by helping one...

vikas yadav one month ago

How on earth would you think I could do that when all the years of education you have had so far has failed AND your starting point is that the heart and brain was created by something Now...

vikas yadav one month ago
Hi I’m from bangalore. I had missed IIT with a really small margin. Now I’m in Engineering 1 st semister. I have 8 months left. How shall I plan to study? P.S: It takes a litle time to...

Coaching is a super structure providing –planned regime and expert guidance but ultimately it’s the students who have to work hard to crack the exams. 1. The students must remain...
  img
Harishwar 6 months ago

You will face a lot problems in juggling with JEE preparation and dealing with the academic committments of your college. You need to make a trade off between the two, i.e., given somebody a...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
Sir I want to know that can i get admission in any one of these IIIT-D, DTU or NSIT with 63.4% in cbse board and belong to general category n also have Delhi quota....If I score around 300...

For admission into IIIT-D, you must have atleast 75% in the class-12th exam..... For DTU nad NSIT, you have to go through JEE-MAIN exam, in which, if you get a good rank(on the basis of...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago

As foar as the marks obtained in the CBSE are concerned, you are eligible to apply for DTU and other colleges. About the score that you stated, is a pretty decent score but don’t limit...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

with 63.4%,you cannot even hope to get DTU,even if you get 320 or anything cbse board result is very very important.you need to get atleast 90%(this is the lower limit)in cbse board and for...

vineet chatterjee 5 months ago
what is the name of the first female member of british parliament?

Hi, Nancy Witcher Astor, Viscountess Astor, (born 19 May 1879, died 2 May 1964) was the first woman to serve as a Member of Parliament (MP) in the House of Commons after being elected to the...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »