ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Am I eligible for IIT 2011? My aggregate is 60% with 57% in PCM.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

no ...  min is 60 % in PCM

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The 8 rings logical question.? There are 8 rings but one is fake. But we do not know if the fake rock is heavier or lighter. We also have a scale with two hands. You can use the scale only...

You can't do the problem as stated. You are doing two measurements, each of which has three possible results (left side heavier, right side heavier, sides equal). So you can distinguish at...

vikas yadav one month ago

thnx!

Guru one month ago
What is the Universe made of?

Imagine you want to determine the mass of a house and its contents. You pick up the house and set it on a giant scale. Let's say, for argument's sake, you measure the mass to be...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

You should watch "how the universe works." it's a collection of documentaries on this very subject. Most importantly, they leave the god hypothesis out and give you an explanation that makes...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
i have got a seat in iit roorkee and paid the fee in the frst round of seat allocation. i have to inform to iit roorkee for my admission. but due to some reasons i cannot go to roorkee. the...

JEE office in Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285224, 284272 U.G. Admission Contact No. +91-1332-284289, 285200 Registrar IIT Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285311 The above are the means by...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

i tried to contact them but the phones sometimes were busy and sometimes it doesn’t connect. can i try a letter to the chairman of jee advanced for refund. they have specified they wont give...

ranganath 10 months ago
i study around 13 to 17 hours a day still when the exam comes i M NOT ble to solve question i dont get the idea i feel so depressed after studying this uch hard and still not able to succeed...

Dear Student, There are only factors for success 1) Accuracy 2) Speed I guess you are laaging in one of the two factors. Pls focus on improving that Thanks.
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

thanks for letting me nishant bhaiya

srinivas one month ago
Name the indian city which was declared as the world book capital for the year 2003-04????

Delhi has been chosen as the World Book Capital for 2003-04 by the United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO) in association with the International Publishers...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
i am geeting 51 in mains 2015 + app 80-85% in boards is there any chance to get admission in nit kurukshetra /YMCA faridabad .Please tell me the colleges i can get in haryana (only...

sorry but on the basi of ur score u will not get nit kkr or ymca as these are very demanding colleges and get filled at very earlier ranks but jmit radhore u can get in haryana counselling...

ng29 one month ago

ur rank will around 280000-350000 nd u can try for MM eng colg,ambala..its a gud one as far i kno.. :)

aditya pandey one month ago
View all Questions »