Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

Am I eligible for IIT 2011? My aggregate is 60% with 57% in PCM.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

no ...  min is 60 % in PCM

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

will you please suggest me anything about IIT?How it is useful in our career?

Getting into the IIT’s will make you a true scholar with respect to academics as well as extra curricular activities too. You are free there to work on your ideas and the labs are also...
  img
Suraj Prasad 12 days ago

Dear student, IITs are world best engineering colleges to study in. IT will give a boost to ur career like anything.... Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 12 days ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
Sir I want to know the common merit list cutoff for JEE MAINS 2016 ? Please let me know

which category studenys will have reservation in jee mains?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

xxxxx 9 days ago

It will be 100-105.PLZ APPROVE..........................................................................

Nikhil Upadhyay 9 days ago
SIR, IS THE FIFTH AIEEE COUNSELLING ROUND CONFIRMED OR NOT.........THERE IS A LOT OF SPECULATION ABOUT THIS ON VARIOS WEBSITES

Hi There is no confirmation about 5 counselling as such for AIEEE, and i do not think there is any further counselling after 4th. But , if some colleges have vacant seats, then they might...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
I have got 850 AIR in IIT Advanced. i am confused if i should go for CS, then the possible options are Guawhati or BHU ? which one to choose. Alternatively, i was considering IIT K maths...

Dont go for maths and computing at IITK. Take the CS branch whicher is nearer to your home town as both the institutes (Guwahati and BHU) are having excellent placement record for CS branch....
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

In older IITs branchs other then CS also have the good record. Try to prefer older IITs only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

I have been further advised that i should choose for good IIT rather the branch but in goold old 5 IIT i am not getting the CS branch. what should i do. should i give preference to Branch...

Pradeep Mangal 10 months ago
sir, i am studying in 9th standard and am already half way through. i would like to start preparing for IIT. my problem is that i am in a remote town with no exposure for IIT preparation and...

HI vaibhav reddy You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off