Am I eligible for IIT 2011? My aggregate is 60% with 57% in PCM.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

no ...  min is 60 % in PCM

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

if in the form there is an option like parents/guardian then you can use your local guardian in declaration form otherwise fathers mostly signature is best. thanks and regards sunil kr...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago
Dear sir , i got seat in iiit hyderabad and iit hyderabad, cse branch in both colleges which is better?

IIIT CSE Hyderabad is better than IIT CSE Hyderabad. IIIT CSE Hyderabad is one of the reputed branches in all over India. CSE of IIIT Hyderabad is even better than CSE of many IITs. [The...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
sir, Can you please tell me how to apply for tensors 2014,

Hello Student, Go to the website tensor.in and follow the instructions. We at askiitians also have a full fledge testseries providibg you a set of full styllabus test for both jee mains and...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Visit our website to buy all india test-series provided by askiitians:- http://www.askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17 Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

sir how can i attend the full test series of ask iitians

AJAY PILLAI K one month ago
Which problem books should I get for JEE preparation? Are they segragated by difficulty level in any book?

For problems you could consider Pradeep’s Fundamental, where the problems are segragated by the difficulty level.Just keep that in mind that the concepts are not given in that book to...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

For problems you could consider Pradeep’s Fundamental, where the problems are segragated by the difficulty level.Just keep that in mind that the concepts are not given in that book to...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Sir I`m Sajith AR I got 200 as my JEE Mains 2014 Score and 91% in CBSE Board Exam. Can I get a seat in NIT Calicut or any other

if you are having home state then you can get nit calicut in 2 counselling.you can try for other NIT.its only a prediction.lets hope best. thanks and regards sunil kr askIItian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago

Thank you sir for responding... I`m from Kerala (NIT Calicut,Kerala) and I`m OBC-NCL Category... Can I get EEE or Computer Science in NIT Calicut or other... What are my chances in getting...

sajith A R 6 months ago

also what would be my expected rank....?

sajith A R 6 months ago
respeected sir, i wanted to know my opprtunities for admission.i have got 303 in BITSAT-2014 and in the first iteration i am placed in the waiting list.sir i have even applied for chemical...

Yes, you should get chemical easily.. and something even better. My friend secured 309 marks last year and he was able to get Mech in BITS hyd. So I’m sure you will get at least chemical...

Ashish Kumar Yadav 3 months ago
View all Questions »