Am I eligible for IIT 2011? My aggregate is 60% with 57% in PCM.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

no ...  min is 60 % in PCM

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can a student refer dinesh objective books for iit level in physics and chemistry instead of using o.p. tandon or j.d. lee .or pradeep ?

Dinesh Objective books are good but the stress on concepts on these books are less, whereas O.P Tandon or J.D.Lee gives focus fon concepts in a pretty good way. Fo IIT JEE, you need to put...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
is optandon for – physical chemistry morrison and boyd for – organic chemistry ml khanna for- mathematics hc verma for – physics sufficient for cracking jee main+advnaced

hello dear student, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all the good books are mentioned in it.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
Sir, Got 160 in mains and 91% in cbse can I get NIT T CSE I belong to SC category and I have state quota? Also can I get IIST? Also mention the rank that I require to get IIST? Also predict...

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html This is...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Sir Please rank these branches in terms of scope and job opportunities: CS, electrical, electronics, mechanical, chemical, civil, ocean engg & naval architecture, materials science & engg.

1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg & Naval architecture 8.Materials science & engg. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg & Naval architecture 8.Materials science & engg.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
Who was the first Indian Governor-General of India?

Before Independence, Warren Hastings was the first Governor General of India. He occupied this position from 1773 to 1784. Hastings was born at Churchill, Oxfordshire. He joined the British...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

Chakeravarthi Rajagopalachari was the first Indian governor general of independent India. Dr. Rajagopalachari remained India's Governor-General until the Constitution was approved and came...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
Sir, I have got a rank of 3052 can you plz suggest me where I can get admission. I am a general ctegory student and my domicile is in bihar. Plz rply soon. Shahid

Hi Please specify in which medical entrance exam you have got this rank. This will help us to answer your question more appropriately.
  img
Sumreet Johar one month ago
View all Questions »