Am I eligible for IIT 2011? My aggregate is 60% with 57% in PCM.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

no ...  min is 60 % in PCM

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which books should i prefer for jee advance 2015 ? At present i m using o p agrawal (disha publications ) for organic chemistry and dc gupta for physics and rd sharma for maths. If any other...

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry Ø NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Ø Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd...
  img
Amit Shekhar 4 months ago
Hi I’m from bangalore. I had missed IIT with a really small margin. Now I’m in Engineering 1 st semister. I have 8 months left. How shall I plan to study? P.S: It takes a litle time to...

Coaching is a super structure providing –planned regime and expert guidance but ultimately it’s the students who have to work hard to crack the exams. 1. The students must remain...
  img
Harishwar 3 months ago

You will face a lot problems in juggling with JEE preparation and dealing with the academic committments of your college. You need to make a trade off between the two, i.e., given somebody a...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
which books should i refer for jee entrance exam

Physics- HC Verma and IE Irodov Mathematics- ML khanna and Arihant Chemistry- Ncert has enough concepts

Shubhanshu Singh 5 months ago
dear sir/mam i was an avrage student in class xith & got 60 % of marks. i am not satisfied with my studies at xith level.what would you suggest me to do for cracking IIT JEE.Right now i...

Dear Meenal You are not late to start a preparation ….yes its true that cracking iit is not an easy job but its not impossible for average candidates ... You will have to work hard...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
sir , what is the extra benefit of taking m.b.b.s. course in odisha in govt. college under 15% all india quota instead of state quota????(AIPMT)

Hi As per my understanding, at the time of admission State Quota has more seats (85%) as compared to All India Quota under AIPMT (15%). So, there might be higher chances of securing seat...
  img
Sumreet Johar 6 months ago
My category rank is 15429 in JEE mains merit list.and state rank is 657 I am interested in CSE and IT. Which NIT will I get.?? Will I get DAIICT?? Will I get IT in IIIT Allahabad?? Should I...

Hi, IIIts holds advantage over NITs and DAIIT. So IIIT is a good choice if a very good NIT is out of reach For a better idea, visit our college and branch predictor. Here is the link :...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago
View all Questions »