ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Am I eligible for IIT 2011? My aggregate is 60% with 57% in PCM.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

no ...  min is 60 % in PCM

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Can I get any branch at ism Dhanbad even in spot round,my rank in jee advanced 2015 is 10600

Sorry, no chance in first round of counselling... Try to attend 2 nd and 3 rd round of counselling, you may get Mineral Engineering..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 18 days ago

Hi You can refer the following link : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-cl
  img
Sunil Kumar 18 days ago

I recommend you to keep an eye on counselling rounds and along with that keep trying finding details of other institutions too, you can simply google out the top engg college in india and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 13 days ago
how to prepare for iit advanced

Brushing up basic concepts thoroughly and revising frequently.Contant solving and exploring various methods for a question will help u alot. All the best.
  img
Avinash 16 days ago

Its not necessary, you jst prefer and proceed according to the weightage of the topics.
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

get deeply into basics ,practice,prepare notes ,revise... good luck....

sajid 15 days ago
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago
I believe in following one ideal book for each subject for the IIT-JEE preparation. I have HC VERMA for physics, GRB-OP. TANDON for chemistry, DAS GUPTA for maths. but, suggest me a book...

Dear Jaisson, Yes, das gupta has only subjective problems, i advice you to take M.L Khanna for maths. It contains all models of problems For physics, HCV is the best book you can get for...

Rohith Gandhi 5 years ago
Hey, Please Give me Olympic record of India.

India first participated in Olympics in 1900 in Paris. The country was represented by Norman Pritchard, an Anglo Indian who was holidaying in Paris during that time. He bagged two silver...

Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 5 years ago
View all Questions »