Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

Am I eligible for IIT 2011? My aggregate is 60% with 57% in PCM.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

no ...  min is 60 % in PCM

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is the average package of in pharmacetius from iit-bhu
You may visit the official weblink of BHU and get to know the placement record and pay packages etc. Otherwise you may consider some other reputed institutions too for a comparative...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
I don’t know the right amount but it is around 70,000
Imran 2 months ago
If any one live in rampur near Moradabad ,Uttar Pradesh.....and have the books required for iit preparation..I would like to buy them at second hand rate ...pls answer urgent ...if u have...
Hello ….no answer ….have I asked a question which is hopeless?? Please answer I need urgent help ….please help ….second hand books ...for maths , chemistry,physics …..I also need 11 th...
Riddhi Gupta 13 days ago
Well I can contact on most of the Sunday's too but please give a satisfying reply...on second handed book … Need them urgently..
Riddhi Gupta 13 days ago
hello sirs i am a student of electrical and electronic engineering from anna university chennai i finished my first semester but due to low attendence in 2 nd sem i was not allowed to sit...
if you thik you can really do it then try for jee 2016, u hardly have 7 mnths left,select the best books and be quick plz approve if u like
Mondo Camry 26 days ago
anna university is already a good col
Mondo Camry 26 days ago
how to prep for gk
you should read newspaper daily.Reading newspapers daily can make life easy in learning General Knowledge.You should get involved in some free mock tests that are available on the internet...
Komal 4 months ago
Try to familiar with current affairs by reading news papers.
Adarsh 4 months ago
nit kuruhshetra or ismu dhanbad which one is bettr?
Hi Nitesh, ISMU Dhanbad is always better than NIT kurukshetra.. chandra sekhar 6 years ago
which physics objective and concepts bokk i should choose????
use dc panday
minhazul kareem one year ago
use dc panday
minhazul kareem one year ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!