Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Am I eligible for IIT 2011? My aggregate is 60% with 57% in PCM.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

no ...  min is 60 % in PCM

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..
Choose any best college near by you.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
I`m 2017 jee aspirant for algebra which book will be better hall and knight or algebra by sk goyal.
I have a good experience with hall and knight so I may recommend it ...but it depends upon ur personal needs that it suits u or not … I must suggest u to the ...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
find value of x if 36.6 gm BaCl 2 .XH 2 O on strong heating loses 5.4 gm moisture? please tell me
ok thanks akash
vindhya 4 months ago
one mole of (bacl2.xh20) will produce X moles of water then 36.6/(207+X18) moles of that compound will produce X(36.6/(207+X18)) moles of water(by unitary method) which is equal to 5.4/18....
akash 4 months ago
wher i can download cpmt last year paper IT’S AN URGENT?
Please search google by writing “CPMT previous year papers”. And then go to the url of upcpmt2015.... You will get the papers there.
Raheema Javed 2 months ago
how should one prepare to get admission in bits.?please suggest.
To get admission in BITS(Birla Institute Of Technology and Science) one should qualify the entrance exam BITSAT . It totally covers the 11 th and 12 th syllabus .If you are thorough with...
Nikhil Upadhyay 3 months ago
what does the industrial designer do? private sector that recruit in nit rkl for this branch?what is the highest package offer in nit for industrial design?
Industrial designers develop concepts and designs for manufactured products.They combine art, business, and engineering to make products that people use every day.
Avinash 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details