Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

Am I eligible for IIT 2011? My aggregate is 60% with 57% in PCM.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

no ...  min is 60 % in PCM

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

How do I get interested in Chemistry? My performance in maths & physics is up to the mark. But chemistry always bores me. How to overcome my difficulty in the subject?

@ trisha Chemistry is actually a intresting subject , now , kindly mention the part which bores you more – physical , organic , or inorganic . Generally students feels organic due to its...

Umakant biswal one month ago

“INTEREST IS LOST ONLY WHEN UNDERSTANDING IS LOST” AND I THINK YOU ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS SUBJECT . FOR THIS YOU SHOULD TRY TO UNDERSTAND CONCEPTS FIRST . TRY TO RELATE THINGS WITH...

SAHIL one month ago

As they have said above, you lose interest when you stop understanding whatever has been printed in the books. In such a scenario, imagine having an IITian who can chat with you live even...

Ankit one month ago
Is it really possible to get below 5000 rank if I study for JEE for 16 months. The main problem is I can only afford 4-5 hours a day only! Please do not give motivational but logical and...

@raghotham Yes , obviously u can , if you are talking about jee advanced also , then also u can . but u need to spend that 4-5 hours with smart work , and donot let that 4-5 hours to go by...

i had pcb in 12 th class and i want to give jee exam for computer engineering how can i acheive it, i am ready to give maths test to get eligibility ? also can i get addmission in bca if i...

Maths is a compulsory subject which must be reflected in your marksheet of Class 12 th . If its not there you won’t be considered for seats in any exam which is having maths in it.
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

@ harpreet How u can get maths test for elligibility . if maths is not in your class 12 th , then u cannot also give maths in the complimentary exams , and complimentary exam only takes...

Sir I am getting 351 marks in neet 2 .I am a sc candidate. Can I get a govt medical college for MBBS anywhere in India or in up.can you tell me the college name.I will be highly obliged. Pls...

@ aditi YES , u can aspire for a govt college if any catagory is attached to your name , but that will be low rank college ,that will be in your homestate onl;y . and try for AFMC PUNE (AIR ...

Umakant biswal 29 days ago
i have subscribed for self study pakage of aipmt aiims but there is lot of mistakes in mcq and it is not worth for 20000 so iwant my money back how to get my monet back?

@ gagan mail the askiitian team with the mail id – support@askiitians.com they will do the needfull for you .. i donot think , u will get the refund .. i also subscribed to class 12...

Umakant biswal 4 months ago
Which is the best college for chemical engineering in India What is the scope in India

The top four IITs are the best colleges in india for chemical engineering.They are IIT-Bombay , Delhi , Kanpur and Kharagpur. IIT-Madras is also a good one. Chemical engineering if pursued...
  img
BALAJI ANDALAMALA 6 months ago

Hello Swapnil, top institutes are IITs, NITs, BITS Pilani, Jadhavpur University, MNIT Allahabad, UPES Dehradun & Thapar university. Among these IITS are the top ones to pursue this course....

Natasha Roy 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off