PLEASE HELP. I am in a dilemma regarding what to choose from the following:

1. Chemical or Dual degree from BITS. Pilani (BITSAT score- 305)

2. CSE or EE or ECE from NIT, Rourkela ( AIEEE rang -7971 State rank-105)

3. AIR JEE - 6706 -  Shall I get something in IITs or IT- BHU?

I am a girl student from Orissa.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Payal,

Order shud be like that.

1. CSE from Top NIts

2. Chemical and dual from BIts pilani

3. IT BHU and ISM

Check out the link given below , i hope it will help you .

Check out the opening and closing rank for collages under AIEEE:http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am getting chemical at iit roorkee or engineering design at iit madras..wich one is a beeter option..and on the other hand i have an awsome mains rank of air 1997..wich gets me cse in top...

Going, by the options you have, Chemical IIT Roorkee, Engineering design and CSE at top NITs, you should actually go for CS at top NITs. That is the best options out of the 3 options you...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 days ago
i got 1011 rank in ST catgory in 2014 ,do i have a chance to get in preparartory course in iit?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 9 days ago
how to score above 100 in mathematics in jee advanced

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam 11 days ago
Gypsum is added to cement clinker to A. Increase the tensile strength of the cement B. Bind the participles of calcium silicate C. Decrease the rate of setting of cement D. Facilitate the...

answer is c. gypsum is added to decrease the rate of setting of cement or what we call to prevent the "flash setting of cement".The reaction of tricalcium silicate with cement is very fast...

sthita nayak 11 months ago

option "A" increase the tensile strength of the cement

prince parihar 10 months ago

C. Decrease the rate of setting of cement

Keerthi Raj 11 months ago
Will it be sufficient if we are thorough with ONLY NCERT textbooks for exams like aiims, aipmt ,manial,etc ?

Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...
  img
Sumreet Johar 15 days ago

Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...

Sumreet Singh Johar 19 days ago
what a 11 th std boy to do to achieve jipmer. now i am finished 10 th . and got 9.6cgpa. next i want to take science stream. i think so.. give me a correct schedule for studying in home

You have got good scores and have a bright future.The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is a medical school in India, and the oldest to teach...
  img
Dinesh one month ago
View all Questions »