Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Hai

I got AIR 834 in IIT-JEE 2009 in General category.Iam intrested in CS and ECE.which IIT is better for me.Otherthan these branches which are best branches  for my rank.thank you

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sravani,

Its no use opting for these two branches as you wont be getting it in any of the top 4 IITs i.e. Delhi, Mumbai, Kanpur and Kharagpur. As some of the seats have been increased you might be getting some other good branches like : -

Preferance order : -

1. Mathematics and computing ( Delhi )

2. Mechanical ( Delhi )

3. Mechanical ( Kharagpur )

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago
sir , can u pls advice what books we refer for 11 th and 12 th . also can u suggest what study material i should buy .

askiitians self study package is very much recommended to you check out our sample videos...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

refer rd sharma 11 th class and 12 th class,hc verma(concept of physics)both volumes,arihant test series books for physics -chemistry-maths,inorganic chemistry by jd lee and organic...

raj 4 months ago

i would suggest aakash material............ i have found that aakash books contains the best theory portion from all the books you have mentioned............

Mohit Kumar 5 months ago
two forces 12 N and 16N are acting upon a body.what can be the maximum and minimum resultant force on the body?

The resultant of two forces acting on the same point is maximum when the forces are acting in the same direction and minimum when they operate in opposite direction. When the two forces are ...

SAHIL 6 days ago
i scored 282 in my bitsat exams...i just want to know if i will get any branch in any of the 3 colleges for b.e. any how in any round of counselling

The following table shows the cutt-offs for previous years, however it may vary year to year.
  img
Ankit one month ago

Dear Student, play an active role and keep an eye on the counselling rounds to make sure that you are in, else no need to feel disheartened or discouraged as there are n-number of esteemed...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
Sir, i got 8934 rank in iit jee adv 2016 in general category. Caj i get admission in any of the new iit like jammu, bhilai, dharwad, goa etc?

yes sure you can get admission just stay in counseling and you will get whatever youh have wished for
  img
Sourabh Singh 21 days ago

Dear Student, kindly visit the official website of JEE Advanced and get to know the merit list, closing and opening state, whether you have chance in either of the aforementioned...

Aneesh Sehgal 13 days ago
Here i am asking this question for my sister.She scored 94% in 10th but in 12th only 70% . But that doesn't demoralized her to move towards her dream to clear PMT and become a doctor. She...

Since you said that your sister is hardworking and very willing to get into PMT,thus I would suggest that she has to manage her time in a way that she gives almost equal time to each...
  img
Bhavya 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off