ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Did preparing for jee will also helpful in getting good marks in cbse or there is other need for cbse.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rajat,

The sllybus is almost same .. it definatly helps.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am Lalit got 90 marks in jee mains ST category nd 76% in 12 th CBSE home state – Rajasthan what all colleges can i get for CS/IT branch only NIT’s/IIIT’s specially

chances of nit jaipur are very less but dont loose hope completely as nothing can be said very surely about counselling this year as cut off had also decreased as compared to last year also...

ng29 11 days ago

Don’t lose hope as there are various esteemed colleges and universities in our country which provide due benefits to the students and along with it their placements are also quite good, you...

Soneel Verma 10 days ago

just wait for ur rank , and chill out dont take tension and just prepare for jee advance and bitsat ui have full month of june to discuus about it all the best approve if useful

ng29 11 days ago
A survey team is trying to estimate the height of a mountain above a level plain. From one point on the plain, they observe that the angle of elevation to the top of the mountain is 25...

I don't think that converting to radians will really help you. If you wanted to convert to radians, know that there are π radians in 180 degrees, so make a ratio: π/180 = x/25 solve for x:...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

continue............ Now add the numerators: tan(25) = x / [(1792 tan(28) + x) / tan(28)] Now turn the division of fractions on the right side to a multiplication of fractions using...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

continue..................... so we can set up two tangent functions: tan(x) = opp/adj tan(25) = x / (1792 + y) tan(28) = x / y Now we have a system of equations. Let's solve for the second...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
Hello sir,I have just passed SSC exam.I am expecting to get above 85% in it.My passion is with computers so i my dream is to be software engineer and get job in google or facebook.No doubt...

To be in a frame of computer science graduate from IITs, you have to very consicous for JEE-Prep. Just to get excellency in the subject, you have to.... 1. Go through the concept thoroughly....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Use the formula book for instant revision imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS one month ago
i want to know by preparing what topcs we can score good marks in jee mains.

Some of the most important topics are : Physics Mechanics Electrodynamics Modern Physics Mathematics differential and integral calculus coordinate geometry trigonometry physical chemistry...
  img
Saurabh Singh one year ago
in mains most scoring topics or important one

At the time hours near to exam, scoring is important. Time for studying is before exams during two years.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 23 days ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1. An...

Amit Saxena 6 years ago

Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
View all Questions »