Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Did preparing for jee will also helpful in getting good marks in cbse or there is other need for cbse.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rajat,

The sllybus is almost same .. it definatly helps.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi! I am a 12 th student and has cleared jee main.now i am preparing for advanced but i am confused about the minimum marks required for iit indore in advanced in obc catagory.can u pl.tell ...

If you are able to score 2500 plus, there may be brighter chances for getting admission in a high-profile institution like – J B Institute of Technology, Dehradun,........Lovely...

Aneesh Sehgal 9 days ago

your rank should be less than 2000 in advance if you are interested in getting a good branch in iit indore. hope you can achieve what you desire regards sahil

SAHIL 11 days ago

Pl.can u also tell that this rank requires approx how much marks out of 504... and thanks for ur good wishes....

Hemant Oswal 11 days ago
Sir I’ve got 90 marks in JEE mains and I’ve scored 98%in intermediate {Andhra Pradesh Board}.Can I get C.S.E or E.C.E. branch in top 15 NIT’s

Your score is quite pleasing, my suggestion is to visit the websites of NITs and try your luck there,....I feel like you may make it there,...otherwise there are plenty of colleges and...

Aneesh Sehgal 9 days ago

sorry harish you cnnot get cs and ece in any top 15 nits.otherwise as your score is good i am sure you will get a good college regards sahil

SAHIL 11 days ago

Ummm, not at NIT but surely at other institutions that I had mentioned in my earlier post. Still if you want to be sure then don’t hesitate to visit the weblink of NIT Andhra and check it...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 days ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 11 months ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago
Sir, Kindly suggest IIt JEE coaching centers in Dubai

Dear Jessica Sharanya Askiitians now offers online coaching for foreign students/NRI’s specially made for them as per their requirements I will suggest you to join online IIT JEE...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
tell me about AIPTM ????????????????????????????????????????????/

The All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test ( AIPMT ) is an annual medical entrance examination in India. The exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE),...

N JYOTHEESWAR 4 months ago

AIPMT is a national level undergraduate medical entrance exam conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in the first week of May 2016 for admissions into MBBS and BDS seats...

T.kumar 4 months ago

HI Chethan, The All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test ( AIPMT ) is an annual medical entrance examination in India. The exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary...

Gowri sankar 4 months ago
Should i go for Mnnit allahabad mechanical or iit patna civil?

MNIT Allahabad will be better option for you. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

MNIT is far better then NIT Patna Bye the way what’s your rank. First round cutoff MNIT (open 3000-5318, OBC 1208-1742) NIT Patna (Open-1238 ---15825 , OBC 3626---5109) Source:...

Rahat S 10 months ago

go for mnit..

devang chowdhary 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• View Details