Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

Did preparing for jee will also helpful in getting good marks in cbse or there is other need for cbse.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rajat,

The sllybus is almost same .. it definatly helps.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti 9 months ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti 9 months ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati 9 months ago
i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me

Which choice?
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
hello,i am in 11 class i want to know how can start preparing for iit jee without taking any coaching from institutions

Hii you can use the below listed books for reference to study. Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd...
  img
Sourabh Singh 24 days ago

Dear student, Our self study package is highly recommended for you here is the link http://www.askiitians.com/online-study-packages.aspx Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 24 days ago
sir i have scored 250 in jee main with 75.4 percentage in rbse can i get cs branch in nit warangal

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 9 months ago

What is your AIR and category rank if any.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

It all depends on the AIR rank, your board score is not much scoring, so nothing for sure can be predicted at this point of time, anyway, try visiting the official weblink of Jeemains and...

IN CHEMSTRY, PHYSICS,MATHEMATICS

Hello Student, Pls post full question again
  img
Nishant Vora one year ago

just work hard in all three . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one year ago

Read Aman Goel’s blog. It is a huge help to aspirants like us!

RON one year ago
sir i have got 352029 rank in jee mains 2015 nd my category is general of uttar pradesh then sir which good colleges i get on behalf of this rank

Yes you may apply at renowned colleges/universities which have earned a very good image in the field of quality education and better placements,.....these instituions may be considered –...

You can try for local/state colleges around your state.

Archit Sharma 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off