DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Did preparing for jee will also helpful in getting good marks in cbse or there is other need for cbse.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rajat,

The sllybus is almost same .. it definatly helps.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
only few months are left how can i crack jee exam 2016

Keep faith in yourselves. Prepare a time table, plan proper time for basic concepts and numericals and previous year papers. Faculty of the institute and study material that you follow...
  img
Avinash 2 days ago

You have enough time now. Concentrate on your weak points. Try to convert them into positive one. Regarding Maths, Solve the questions regularly from any practice sets/books. Also focus on...
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago
Sir, just out of curiosity, where do the new IIT`s stand in the ranking of engineering colleges in India? Are they even in top 50?

If I talk about some specific brandes in newer IITs, they are in the top category with almost 100% placements that too with the good average pacakage. Yes few branches are still facing the...
  img
Vijay Mukti 22 days ago

If you are doubtful or suspicious about the performance/rankings of IITs then I suggest to google outbtop rated institutions offering engg and tech study programs, and thus you may get an...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago
My B.Arch rank is 57480, what are the collges that I might get?

Its bit tough to get it as total BArch seats are around 1000
  img
Avinash 24 days ago

To get a seat in architecture the candidates are expected to qualify NATA as well, you may try visiting leading institutions offering this study program and check out the availability of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago
I got 15779 rank in jee mains 2015 . I am general category , delhi region . What are my options in dtu , nsit , iiitd and nit delhi?

You can be in DTU, NSIT or IIIT D(although its has its own criteria of exam), but not sure about the branch.. You should have the branch choice.. CS and EC at DCE » CS and EC at NSIT D...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 22 days ago

You can get a seat at any of these afore-mentioned institutions, it is recommende that you may visit the official weblink of all of these institutions to find out the availability of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago
how to prepare for aipmt 2015 retest

Hi.. I would advice you to simply rewise what you have done earlier. Since, now there is little time left, you can go through the mains and important topics and can practise some conceptual...
  img
Sakshi one month ago
I wanted to know tht wch r the best books to refer while preparing for jee main in pcm

The complete list of the books to be refered is available on the askIITians website. Please refer from there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

go to this link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 16 days ago
View all Questions »