DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

Did preparing for jee will also helpful in getting good marks in cbse or there is other need for cbse.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rajat,

The sllybus is almost same .. it definatly helps.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Can I get any branch at ism Dhanbad even in spot round,my rank in jee advanced 2015 is 10600

hii vishesh...you can wait for spot round

2016 years ago
Sir, my AIR is 9331 and 145 in SC category. According to previous year data I may get electrical in IIT Chennai and mechanical in almost all IIT’s except IIT Bombay(closing rank-140). Iam...

Dont worry, its nothing like that but a myth. A opening ranker of the branch may end up with many backlouges in graduation. There ares such evidences too. Work hard even in graduation as u...
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

Ohkay, you can check it on your own by visiting the official weblink of IIT chennai or ant other IIT ti find out the latest updates of cutoff list as well as the counselling...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits? plz replyyy fasttt..

Is bit tough to get in IITs and NITs for your rank, better try for deemed ones for good branches
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

With the rank that you have mentioned, it does not seem to be possible, but due to your category, it may perhaps be possible....and you should wait for the last rounds of counselling too,...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago
I got obc rank of 240 in iitjee advanced. What branches can I expect in top iits

You expect almost all from all old IITs except CS in very topmost IITS like IITB IITKGP iiTK etc
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

u can easily get good IITs with top branches expect cs but u have ascope of cs in new IITs like rorkee hydrabad banaras indore etc and new IITs also have a great carrier scope with great...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 2 months ago

first of all congratulation.

vb one month ago
sir would i get C.S in BIT Jaipur on the basis of JEE Mains Rank 50172...please help..

Yes you can get it. Apply for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Myb suggestion to you is to visit the oficial website of Jeemains and Josaa, because there you will come across the latest updates of the rankinga as well as the allotments of seats as per...

Soneel Verma one month ago
what are the topics?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar 11 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details