Did preparing for jee will also helpful in getting good marks in cbse or there is other need for cbse.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rajat,

The sllybus is almost same .. it definatly helps.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Dear sir , i got seat in iiit hyderabad and iit hyderabad, cse branch in both colleges which is better?

IIIT CSE Hyderabad is better than IIT CSE Hyderabad. IIIT CSE Hyderabad is one of the reputed branches in all over India. CSE of IIIT Hyderabad is even better than CSE of many IITs. [The...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Which book should I buy for maths …...arihant prakashan or tata macgraw hill

Hello student, Both the books are good. but do not buy too many books as it will only lead to confusion. take one book and use it as the text book. you may use the other as a reference book....
  img
Latika Leekha 2 months ago
how can i prefer for tht exam?

Please ask complete question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 11 days ago

Please give a complete question http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html...
  img
Amit Shekhar 11 days ago
I have got 38106 AIR category rank and 1474 state category rank. I have given choices for NIT surathkal (home state). Which of my ranks will be considered for allotment?

Home state rank will also be given in addition to AIR rank. Since you have given choices for NIT suratkal which is in your home state, so for seat allotment your home state rank wii be...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago

which AIR rank overall or category?

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 2 months ago

which AIR rank overall or

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 2 months ago
which branch is better in NITK SURATKKAL MECHANICAL ,CIVIL,AND ELTRICAL? and give answer in NITK SURATHKAL RANKING OF BRANCHES?

After internal branch sliding at NITK...last rank (air) of student filling up seats were- Electronics - around 3000 Computer Science - around 3300 IT, Electrical - around 6000 Mechanical -...

Ramesh V 4 years ago
Sir my score is 165 in advanced and 195 in mains ,95,2%in cbse. i am genuinely interested in aerospace. i wanted to know which branch will be best to choose in the old iits or new ones.???

I think you should go with your intrest, and give preference to older IITs, then to newer IITs.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago

Your expected rank is around 5500.You can get: 1.Material science and technology at IIT Varanasi 2.Polmer science and technology at IIT Roorkee(Saharanpur campus) 3.Process engineering with...

AKSHAT BHANDARI 3 months ago
View all Questions »