Did preparing for jee will also helpful in getting good marks in cbse or there is other need for cbse.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rajat,

The sllybus is almost same .. it definatly helps.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i don,t have much time now for iit jee. my preparation seems to be ok ok.please tell me the scoring chapters, on which i have to focus more.

If you have finished all the chapters and revise all these several times with practising good problems and also try to solve previous 20 years questions asked in IIT-JEE exam. You would...
  img
Naveen Kumar 27 days ago
How Should I Plan My Daily Time Table ?

Hi student First count how much time you have for studies other than your daily routine work. Then divide the time according to your need of study and type of subject for study.Study hard...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 11 days ago
why the dispersion takes place through prism only and not other optical instruments?

A light ray is refracted (bent) when it passes from one medium to another at an angle and its speed changes. At the interface, it is bent in one direction if the material it enters is denser...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
sir, I have got 120 in jee mains with 90.8% in CBSE. I am getting 132 in jee advanced. I am from OBC category. Kindly tell me which NIT or IIT i can get. Thank you.

1.You can get decent NITs , like hamirpur. 2. You may not be able to get good branch in older IITs, but you may get branch of your choice in newer NITs.
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago

Check RANK COLLEGE PREDICTOR

Ishan 6 months ago

Thank u so very much. now i can take a breath of relief.

SHUBHAM SWASTIK BEHERA 6 months ago
Sir I have got 108 marks in Jee mains and 95% in boards . Will I qualify to write advance and will I get into nit`s as I lie in general category

yes you have good chance

ravi 7 months ago

yes u hv gd chance

ravi 7 months ago

yes

ravi 7 months ago
sir, now i am in 1st pu of karnataka. i scored 91% in 10th. I want to become an ASTRONAUT, so i am interested to join IIT college. So PLZ suggest me some classroom coaching Institutions for...

Dear vivek You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here for more...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »