ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Did preparing for jee will also helpful in getting good marks in cbse or there is other need for cbse.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rajat,

The sllybus is almost same .. it definatly helps.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir still waiting for the iit sample papers sir kindly give some specific time about when to provide them

Dear Student, All papers are available here http://www.askiitians.com/iit-papers/iit-jee-papers.aspx thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/sample-papers.html Oh then take this link!!!
  img

Okay Which faculty?
  img
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash yesterday
how can i cover chapters from both class +1 and +2 in six months?

What, i am getting, at present, you are in class, 12 th, also you have to complete class 12 th JEE syllabus along with class 11 th . For this, time management playes a crucial role...... For...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago
Sir , I got 91% in 12 th cbse.77 in jee mains (cud not make it) 165 in bitsat.25520 rank general in upsee and 3412 in girls. what should i do?

If u have interest in studying and confident about taking up the second chance and sure about taking coaching classes so that u can improve in bringing up the rank..you can choose to drop...
  img
Avinash 17 days ago

Dear student, You can appear for the counselling in NITs fill in the choice prioritywise and then you can find out what you are getting Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 17 days ago

For best results and preparation for IIT,JEE .Use m-learning through which you can get 1800 hours of video leactures which provides the best coaching lectures by best teachers that can be...

rashmi matera 15 days ago
i got 257743 jee main air and 12273 sc category rank what choices should i keep for the counselling?

Your score does not seem to be much rewarding, still you can check the status of counselling rounds as well as your stature there,.....i guess you should better try getting admission at...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday
View all Questions »