Did preparing for jee will also helpful in getting good marks in cbse or there is other need for cbse.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rajat,

The sllybus is almost same .. it definatly helps.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can I gave exam of JEE frome both city delhi and kanpur. it is possible?

2 attempts in a year are not permitted atleast by JEE. (I can expect the same for other exam conducting bodies too, certainly). So, NO...
  img
Ravi one month ago

img
Aziz Alam one month ago
cutoff for nit nagpur

Cut off for NIT Nagpur
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool one month ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool one month ago

ya, But how to solve it?

Nihal Raj one month ago
how to prepare for aieee in 3 months

Hi, The time and the quality of preparation are inversely proportional to each other. So, you can prepare for aieee in 3 months, but the quality would not be that good. In such a short time,...
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago

Hi Student, There is no more AIEEE exam. Baseed on your rank in IIT Jee you will be alloted a seat in...
  img
Harishwar one month ago
The Maximum area of the triangle formed by the complex coordinates z 1 , z 2 , z 3 which satisfy the relations I z - z 1 I = I z - z 2 I , I z- (z 1 +z 2 ) / 2 I I ??? 2 – z 1 I z

Hi, The first equation says that z lies on perpendicular bisector of line joining z1 and z2. But your second equation is not visible. Please write complete equation with proper sign to get...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
jadavpur university VS bits patna capus which is best? please suggest me soon .

Jadavpur university is better...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago
View all Questions »