ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i hav got air rank 2726 in iit 2009,is it safe to join ocean engineeringand naval architecture in iit madras or kgp?or wat else can i go for?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear bhargav,

The course you have choosen to pursue is quite good and got a good future prospect. There is nothin you can get better than this at this rank.

Regerding the college, IIT Kharagpur is a far better college than Madras in every terms. Go for kharagpur.

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
SIR I got 113 in jee mains and 93.4% in CBSE Boards. I am from Delhi and an OBC. Can I get CSE. in DU this year?

Not sure about CSE, but you may get NSIT or DTU and their lower branches... Hope for the best.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Never give up...always look at the brighter side of life...if one chance is lost somehow, you may get ten other chances...why don’t you try at other esteemed institutions like – Sri Sairam...

Frank Defeo one month ago

the chances are very less but still don’t loose the hope best of luck

grenade one month ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits?

Dear, no chance of getting any NITs at this rank.. Last year at the end of the last round counselling, the rank of getting NITs was 179000 in SC cat...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago

Well, honestly speaking, your score is not very promising and I must tell you that with such score you won’t be able to make it at an NIT, but yes you may go for searching the detailed...

Soneel Verma yesterday
Hello. I scored 95 in jee mains. And expect to get 75% or even more or can be less. Not that sure about that. And i belong to general category. Which college can i get if i was CS Branch?

These days the competition in every field is very hard, or in clear words there is a cut-throat competition, thus one has to work really very very hard and so the eexpectations of all the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago

as u know that cut off is 105 for general category but dont worry as this year paper was difficult also but according to ur score u will not able to get college on the basis of ur score u...

ng29 2 months ago

Dhole Patil College of Engineering, Wagholi, Pune Zeal Education Society's Dnyanganga College of Engineering & Research Indira College of Engineering and Management, Parandwadi, Pune

gdbusher 11 days ago
I have identical two bottles containing water and the other hydrogen peroxide. How can i know which is which?

Or The difference in sp gravity at normal temperature of H2O2 being 1.452 and of normal water 0.9998 can differentiate by density/*** sp gr hydrometer, slight light shade og blue will be...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

In separate containers, add a little bit of yeast to the bottom. Pour the liquids into the yeast. The one that bubbles up and gets warm is the hydrogen peroxide.

vikas yadav 3 months ago
Sir Which is better college between Lovely Professional University Phagwara and Guru Nanak Engineering College Ludhiana?

Hi LPU is a better college than Guru Nanak Engineering College Ludhiana.
  img
Sunil Kumar 17 days ago

There are availability of sixty seats only in Guru Nanak Engineering College.Where as Lovely Professional University has International exposure.IT its India’s Largest University in terms of ...

abhinaipadachuru 16 days ago

IF YOU WANT PRIVATE INSTITUTE NOTHING IS BETTER THEN BITS PILANI AND MY ADVISE THAT LPU IS NOT A VERY GOOD COLLEGE SO DO NOT INVEST YOURSELF THERE …. SRM IS ALSO AVEY GOOD...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 17 days ago
Scoring topic

physics is scoring topic

naresh masaboina one year ago

physics

mohit yadav one year ago
View all Questions »