ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i hav got air rank 2726 in iit 2009,is it safe to join ocean engineeringand naval architecture in iit madras or kgp?or wat else can i go for?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear bhargav,

The course you have choosen to pursue is quite good and got a good future prospect. There is nothin you can get better than this at this rank.

Regerding the college, IIT Kharagpur is a far better college than Madras in every terms. Go for kharagpur.

Thank you.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i HAVE GOT 185 IN JEE ADV2015 WHHICH RANK CAN I EXPECT

Hi It would be somewhat around 3500- 4000. All the best !
  img
Sunil Kumar yesterday

@hitesh , ur rank will be above 10,000 , u will not get any iit but dont loose hope try for nits if u cna got else u can try for thappar , upes dehradun , jaypee noida APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 yesterday

@akshat jee advance rank does not include any board percentage dont answer if u r not sure

ng29 yesterday
sir i got 62 marks in jee 2015 i was not fully prepared now i want to give jee once again what is your suggestion?

If you want to prepare you can, else, 62 is not good marks, Even its not the gurantee to change into 300.... So, prep hard and target your GOAL. you would schieve it,
  img
Saurabh Kumar 23 days ago

if u r fully sure that next time u will able to score above 200 and above 90 in boards then only think about drop bcoz it is very crucial decission and make it after complete thinking about...

ng29 23 days ago
SIR I AM FROM IIIT NUZVID I GET 120 MARKS IN JEE MAINS 2015 AND MY PUC PERCENTLE IS NEARLY 83% SIR PLEASE SEND ME THE INFORMATION ABOUT WHICH NIT I GET ….PLS SIR

chances of nit are very less , as ur board percent is moderate and jee score is also not good as nits filled at earlier ranks , but dont loose hope , as nothing can be said very accurately ,...

ng29 yesterday

will you please tell your mail id

akshat yesterday
Which are the most scoring topics in jee MAINS and ADVANCE in PCM???

Hi You will get all the tips and topics regarding IIT JEE exams on the following link on our website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 28 days ago
Who was the first Indian Governor-General of India?

Before Independence, Warren Hastings was the first Governor General of India. He occupied this position from 1773 to 1784. Hastings was born at Churchill, Oxfordshire. He joined the British...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Chakeravarthi Rajagopalachari was the first Indian governor general of independent India. Dr. Rajagopalachari remained India's Governor-General until the Constitution was approved and came...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
i am expecting 156 in jee mains 2015 with 85% in class 12 cbse. any chance in any government engineering college in CS or mechanical?

CS u have the least chances but yet hope u get selected meanwhile think of other options too

Hemanth Sai one month ago

depends on cutoff but very less hope for cs plz approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
View all Questions »