Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

Dear Sir,

My brother got an AIEEE AIR-60000 : Category OBC AIR-1400 with this rank he can get a decent college anyway.

But he is confident and interested to drop an year and crack IIT JEE by preparing himself alone at home without any coaching, becoz already he had coaching along with 11th & 12th class studies simultaneously.

So was my brother thought is in right direction or not?

Can you please give your valueable suggestion on this.

Thanks in Advance.

Durgesh.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Category OBC AIR-14000

Small typo correction.

Durgesh.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 10 months ago
I have scored 104 marks in jee main 2016 exam, and Iam expecting around 96% . Can get admission in any of the NITs

Dear Students, Now this will totally depends upon your category and the home state Rank. For General category, 104 is not the sufficient marks to get into th NITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 26 days ago

i also scored 112 marks in jee mains...tell me u r category in jee..then i will try to sure which nit u may get

ravi 26 days ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
among food processing and biotechnology which is better scope for future from nit rourkela

It is only you who needs to decide which stream is best suitable for you, in which you may excel.......in general the future scope of Biotech is quite good you may go for that, ….…....and...

but it also depends if u really like biotechnolgy both the fields are good.

V. Harshit - 10 months ago

biotechnology

V. Harshit - 10 months ago
sir can you please suggest me some books to improve my verbal and logical reasoning ..thanks in advance

A book by Arun sharma on apptitude best book
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

Dear Kalyan, For improve logical and verbal reasoning you can read Arun apptitude book and you can also find in the book of logical learning.

SAI SARDAR 5 months ago
is M.L. khanna maths book enough for cracking iit mathematics?

Dear Ankur M.L Khanna is enough for cracking IIT jEE but if you want to crack IIT JEE with good rank then refer other books also To see more abt imp book for IIT JEE check link...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago

is arihant objective appoarch to mathematics by amit m aggarawal is enough to study for any entrance exam ? if any other book please suggest it ?

weer kumar 3 years ago

It is one of the best book in India to crack IIT examination. Professor Prabal Chakraborty MSc (math) MA (stats) , MBA

Prabal Chakraborty one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off