DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

I am Rajat from kota studying in 10th class.I came from coaching at around 8:30pm.Can anybody please suggest a way through which i can do my jee preparation.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  Rajat

Now as far as time managment is concerned, you need to schedule definite timings foe each paticular subject .

Self study matters a lot, self study means apart from all other studies, the total time that you devote for the study of yourself

It would be tter for you if you follow the following schedule.

Physics: 2 hrs a day self study apart from tutions and school time.

chemisrty: 2 hrs a day apart from tution and school timings.

Maths:    3 hrs a day apart from tutions and school.

this schedule is only for your self study.

Now in tutions whatever you do daily, go with the quick revision at that very moment after the completion of the topic, in all subjects. Note that this rhythm shoulsd not break any how.

focus on analytical topics rather than theoratical topics.

for further information you vist the following link :

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-articles/How-to-prepare-for-IIT-JEE-when-you-have-only-4-months-in-your-hand.

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-articles/Prepare-online-for-IIT-JEE-and-AIEEE.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I would like to know some good mathematics books to practice from for the IIT JEE Entrance Test. I do not attend any coaching classes for now. Would it be good to buy a module of a coaching ...

Calculus...arihant publication Algebra and Coordinate Geometry – S K Goyal Rest of arihant Publication OR Cengage Publications OR M L Khanna’s IIT JEE Mathematics
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

For Maths books consider these – S L Loney for Trigno and Coordinate Geometry,.....Hall and Knight for Algebra,........Tata Mcgrawhills for practicing questions and along with it follow...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Sir,I have got 9928 rank in jee advanced and 39232 rank in jee mains.Please guide me which branch and where should I take? Do the older iits conduct spot round for admission? ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​...

No, IITs do not conduct spot rounds. For IITs and NITs previous year opening and closing rank, please visit the official website of the respective exams. You will definetly get the idea...
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

It may not be possible at IITs but yes you may surely get at some other reputed NITs....for an exact information you may try visiting at the official website of JEE main and get to know...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
As i UNDERSTAND THE TOP 150,000 PEOPLE (ALL CATAGORIES TOGETHER) IN THE JEE MAIN EXAM WILL QUALIFY FOR THE JEE ADVANCED. THE SO CALLED “CUT OFF” REPRESENTS THE MINIMUM SCORE TO BE...

This is not a way as you are talking, the cutoff list is decisive and unquestionable but on the other hand this list is very much justified and unbiased. Stay away from any worthless doubt...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago

@3) everyones score depends on his/her board score coz a student with 120 marks and 96% will get a rank between 10k to15k whereas another student with the same mark in main but with only...

Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago

answer for @ 2) it doesnt matter if u have cleared or not everyone above 62 marks (normalized score) are eligible for counsellingi in general category

Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago
I have got 356650 clr rank i have got 5868 ST rank. can i get nit.?

You can get NITs.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Yes you may get an NIT, My advise is to visit the official website of Jeemains to cull out the latest updates and also keep an eye on the status of counselling rounds ‘ outcome as...

Soneel Verma one month ago
My jee mains rank is 6150. Its very sure that i’ll get computers in Punjab Engineering College(PEC). Also my JEE advance rank is 5254. I am getting mining engineering in IIT kharagpur. What ...

IIT Kgp. Older IITs are far better then any other institutes in India. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Both are good at their places, it is a bit difficult to compare and contrast such titanic institutions, its purely up to you whether you wish to join PEC or KGP, on the other hand you may...

IIT Kharagpur is a good option but if you are getting a better branch at any other zonal IIT then you should take that if not then you should study in your homestate at PEC, Kalpana chawla...

Akshit Matthew one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details