Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

I am Rajat from kota studying in 10th class.I came from coaching at around 8:30pm.Can anybody please suggest a way through which i can do my jee preparation.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  Rajat

Now as far as time managment is concerned, you need to schedule definite timings foe each paticular subject .

Self study matters a lot, self study means apart from all other studies, the total time that you devote for the study of yourself

It would be tter for you if you follow the following schedule.

Physics: 2 hrs a day self study apart from tutions and school time.

chemisrty: 2 hrs a day apart from tution and school timings.

Maths:    3 hrs a day apart from tutions and school.

this schedule is only for your self study.

Now in tutions whatever you do daily, go with the quick revision at that very moment after the completion of the topic, in all subjects. Note that this rhythm shoulsd not break any how.

focus on analytical topics rather than theoratical topics.

for further information you vist the following link :

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-articles/How-to-prepare-for-IIT-JEE-when-you-have-only-4-months-in-your-hand.

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-articles/Prepare-online-for-IIT-JEE-and-AIEEE.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?

For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
  img
Avinash 9 months ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 10 months ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

RIYAZSHAIK 2 months ago
sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..

Choose any best college near by you.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Mohit Kumar 2 months ago
I jut tried 2013 AIIMS paer.(phy,che).out of 120 qns i got 8 correct and 7 wrong. Any hope of getting AIIM?????

Each incorrect response will get a score of -1/3 (minus-one-third). Each correct response will get a score of 1 mark and No credit will be given for the questions not answered. More than one...
  img
Raheema Javed one year ago

Yes you can crack AIIMS exam by doing hard work and practising AIIMS pattern questions.

Adarsh 11 months ago
which institute is best for iit coaching in delhi ncr

Dear shikhin You can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com.. For online coaching All you need is a 128kbps internet...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
How is the Past placement record of NIEC. Do big corporates come to this college for Campus Placement or IPU does centralized placement counseling for NIEC.

Dear student, you can visit their official website to know about there placement statistics. Also you can view the list of companies which come for the recruitment. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off