ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am Rajat from kota studying in 10th class.I came from coaching at around 8:30pm.Can anybody please suggest a way through which i can do my jee preparation.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  Rajat

Now as far as time managment is concerned, you need to schedule definite timings foe each paticular subject .

Self study matters a lot, self study means apart from all other studies, the total time that you devote for the study of yourself

It would be tter for you if you follow the following schedule.

Physics: 2 hrs a day self study apart from tutions and school time.

chemisrty: 2 hrs a day apart from tution and school timings.

Maths:    3 hrs a day apart from tutions and school.

this schedule is only for your self study.

Now in tutions whatever you do daily, go with the quick revision at that very moment after the completion of the topic, in all subjects. Note that this rhythm shoulsd not break any how.

focus on analytical topics rather than theoratical topics.

for further information you vist the following link :

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-articles/How-to-prepare-for-IIT-JEE-when-you-have-only-4-months-in-your-hand.

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-articles/Prepare-online-for-IIT-JEE-and-AIEEE.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 210 in mains(2015) ,but got only 122 in advanced(2015) due to headache.should i wait for another year and write jee or join nit or triple(i) t (board-466,(obc-ncl)

Yes, your category will help you in getting a good rank here. For more details you can use : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/cut-off.html
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

You will get a good rank. You must not take any tension. You have done the hard work. You will be able to get into a good IIT with a good branch.
  img

Hi This year itself you will be able to get a good rank in IIT. It won’t be required to sit for next year.
  img
What is inverse of i(iota) ?

It is -1 because inverse means1/i=-i,divide numarater and denominatot by i the in numarater you have i and in denominator i square.isquare=-1.So the answer is -i. In future try to look at...

abhinaipadachuru 8 days ago

It is -i. It is because in verse of i = 1/i. Multiplying & dividing by i, we get 1/i = i/i 2 Also, i 2 = -1 So, 1/i = i/-1 = -i Please approve it if you like.

Shivam Chopra 5 months ago

here we just have to rationalise 1/i this will give us the result -i hit approve if useful

rahul 11 days ago
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani 3 months ago

vikas yadav 3 months ago

by bodmas,which means Divison,multiplication,addition,subtraction fallow the sequience. In future if you are willing to take admission in top universities with your desired degree then try...

abhinaipadachuru 8 days ago
THE EQUATION OF STATE OF A GAS IS GIVEN BY p(v-b)=nRT. IF 1K MOLE OF GAS IS ISOTHERMALLY EXPANDED FROM VOLUME v to 2v, THEN WHAT IS THE WORK DONE DURING PROCESS ?

dear rahul work done W= limit v to 2v ∫pdv =limit v to 2v ∫nRT/(v-b)dv =limit v to 2v nRT∫1(v-b)dv =limit v to 2v nRT ln|v-b| =nRT ln|(2v-b)/(v-b)| Please feel free to post as...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
will i get biotech in any of the good nits or bit ranchi if me score in jee main is 95 (gen) and my board mark is 438

Atb NIT it does not seem to be an easy going to get an opportunity, but yes you can try at other leading colleges/universiities offering Biotech, you can try at – Netaji Subhas Inst Of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

i dont think u would get nits. but dont get disheartened you can join other good institutes or even repeat jee. im sure u’ll come out with flying colours and get selected to nits

Archita 21 days ago

yeah...but kepp trying at other promising instituitions

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
i have got 67,410 rank in CRL whereas 1858 rank IN SC category . i want to study cse . kindly list nits which i can get

Check the link for college and branch prediction for the best possible college options available for you http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html
  img
Avinash yesterday
View all Questions »