Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

I am Rajat from kota studying in 10th class.I came from coaching at around 8:30pm.Can anybody please suggest a way through which i can do my jee preparation.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  Rajat

Now as far as time managment is concerned, you need to schedule definite timings foe each paticular subject .

Self study matters a lot, self study means apart from all other studies, the total time that you devote for the study of yourself

It would be tter for you if you follow the following schedule.

Physics: 2 hrs a day self study apart from tutions and school time.

chemisrty: 2 hrs a day apart from tution and school timings.

Maths:    3 hrs a day apart from tutions and school.

this schedule is only for your self study.

Now in tutions whatever you do daily, go with the quick revision at that very moment after the completion of the topic, in all subjects. Note that this rhythm shoulsd not break any how.

focus on analytical topics rather than theoratical topics.

for further information you vist the following link :

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-articles/How-to-prepare-for-IIT-JEE-when-you-have-only-4-months-in-your-hand.

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-articles/Prepare-online-for-IIT-JEE-and-AIEEE.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir I can`t understand what is difference between. AIEE and JEE mains

Dar, There is no difference in AIEEE and JEE.Only one diiference is there that is placements that’s it.It means there are many companies to provide placements.

SAI SARDAR one month ago

JEE MAINS IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM.IF YOU GOT RANK IN JEE MAINS EXAM YOU GET THE NIT SEAT.AIEEE IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM.BUT THIS IS NOT AVALIABLE NOW

RAMCHANDRARAO one month ago

BEFORE JEE THAT`S NAME WAS AIEEE SO NOWADAYS THERE

NARAYANA one month ago
Is comprehensive chemistry by laxmipublication good for theory?

Yes it is good book 4/5 ratimg
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

but it is better if you refer to pradeeps publications becuse according to my analysis about 80% of the iitjee organic+inorganic have come directly from this book........for phyical use p...

Himanshu 2 months ago
what could be the marks range for rank around 66 in Jee Advanced 2016. Please Tell me nearly accuratly. Thank u.

Can be around 370-380.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

It depends, but may be around 380, what is your score? Did you get in somewhere? if not then you may try at some other renowned institutions where the students are provided with quality...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
Is it advisable to continue in CBSE for 11 th & 12 th grade? How good can it be?

Yes it is good to be a part of CBSE in your 11 n 12 grade.Depending upon the availability and options you can go for the other board.If you are planning for JEE Main n Advance you will be...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Yes Considering JEE MAIN exam your percentage will be taken directly into the equivalent score withou any alteration.
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Thanks Sourabh! Scoring in 12 th CBSE gets difficult compared to other boards, in such case does the CBSE students have any special consideration or concession when it comes to admission...

Akshay one month ago
in which coaching do i get admission for jee2010 in lucknow but not very costly because i belong to a middle classs family

Hi i wud suggest u for FIITJEE , coz its a widely spread institute and has got good study material. The test series of FIITJEE are on an all india basis and are very competitive with a very ...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
sir plz help me how i get concentration in study

you have to concentrate on studies by doing yoga in the early morning before sunrises.

lokesh palingi one year ago

I think you have to take 7-8 hrs sleep daily and start with easy chapters.

Ashfaq Khan one year ago

pray to god daily it will make you to stabilise

komalpreet one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

• View Details