Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

I am Rajat from kota studying in 10th class.I came from coaching at around 8:30pm.Can anybody please suggest a way through which i can do my jee preparation.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  Rajat

Now as far as time managment is concerned, you need to schedule definite timings foe each paticular subject .

Self study matters a lot, self study means apart from all other studies, the total time that you devote for the study of yourself

It would be tter for you if you follow the following schedule.

Physics: 2 hrs a day self study apart from tutions and school time.

chemisrty: 2 hrs a day apart from tution and school timings.

Maths:    3 hrs a day apart from tutions and school.

this schedule is only for your self study.

Now in tutions whatever you do daily, go with the quick revision at that very moment after the completion of the topic, in all subjects. Note that this rhythm shoulsd not break any how.

focus on analytical topics rather than theoratical topics.

for further information you vist the following link :

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got BIT Mesra-Production Josaa 3 rd is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??
BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th it better than bit mesa...???
Rahul Attrey 4 months ago
Dear Student, You can refer Dr. Gorakh Prasad and S. L. Loney for Coordinate Geometry. These are good books. Also please visit our website for complete list of books to be refered. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
SL LONEY (arihant) the elements of coordinate geometry. RD SHARMA also
RAJEEV R 3 months ago
sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?
There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
Charchit Tailong 4 months ago
Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?
Ayush Saxena 4 months ago
scoring a mark of 452 out of 720 in aipmt which college and corse am i to expect?
Depends totally on the cut off and the performance of other students. You could get through state quota
Neeti 4 months ago
how much marks one need to get a rank of below 1500 in jee mains with 89.4% marks?
Marks should be above 250/360, data is based on jee main 2015 rankings.
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
How to form a proper study plan to study on your own with only study materials and tests online.... Can u help me formulate a daily study plan to CRACK AIIMS..... Is it compulsory to join...
Dear Student,, Its coaching is not important but if you join will definately benift in your preparation and the result will be comparatively good. But if you go for self study, I will...
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details