ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am Rajat from Kota.I am i 10th class.I had started peprearation for IIT-JEE.Can  anybody suggest a way in how to complete the course so that i can good rank in IIT-JEE.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rajat,

Very good time to start the preparation .. Do your school work sincerely and try to score very good in your subjects.. Studying with interest and concentration is the key .. so study hard and i m sure u will crack IIT jee.. all the best !

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have qualified for jee mains in 2015 can i again attempt for jee advance 2016 while studying in NIT college?

of course u can re apper for jee main while pusuing ur btech in nit or any college if u get better college than previous one than must leave previous college APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

to give jee advance 2016 , u had to re qualify jee main in jee main 2016 and while studying in college . u have to re apper for jjee main and must qualify for advance APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

while studying in nit can i reappear for jee mains again?

divya one month ago
sir am satyajit from odisha i hv scord 78 in ds yer jee main and 63% in my board so my expected air will be nearly 3,50,000 ur site shows some probable nits for me is dat on d outer state...

Hi.. The data given by you is not complete.. Actuallt with this rank and marks percentage in the jee mains, if you belong to the general category, there are almost no chances to get into...
  img
Sakshi 21 hours ago

It is difficult to get in NITs for this rank. Probably you may get in last round of allotments or in extraspot round but tough to get in starting rounds ofcounselling. All the best
  img
Avinash 19 hours ago

Dear Satyajit, although very rare chance of getting into any NITs on the basis of any kind of reservation....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 21 hours ago

Honestly telling the truth, the score mentioned by you does not ensure that it mayland you in an NIT, so i suggest to try getting admission at some other renowned institution....let me tell ...

-3 hours ago

Honestly telling the truth, the score mentioned by you does not ensure that it mayland you in an NIT, so i suggest to try getting admission at some other renowned institution....let me tell ...

-3 hours ago
hello sir, i had used your jee mains rank pedictor tool an it had show me a rank of 71956 and of sc 4356 so can i expect dtu or nsit further having a home state delhi quota and also plz...

Dear Student, Now I think results are already out and you must have received your scorecard so you can check ur exact rank in india and ur state.
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago

Is your AIR and State rank not mentioned in your score card?
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago

You may expect to get in DTU
  img
Avinash 7 days ago
what is the rank required to do chemical at iit bombay

Hello, last year the rank is between 222 and 1040AIR for chemical at IITB regards Ramesh

Ramesh V 5 years ago

up to AIR 1200 u can get Chemical at IIT Bombay

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
pl give an outline mark with ranks and branch of selected candidates for last 3 years in IIT-JEE AND JEE MAIN

Please go to the webistes of respective clgs and there u will find this
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
sir, i am studying in 9th standard and am already half way through. i would like to start preparing for IIT. my problem is that i am in a remote town with no exposure for IIT preparation and...

HI vaibhav reddy You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »