Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Sir, my rank in IIT JEE 2009 is 5017. Can you give me details about the college & the branch which i can get ? Kindly advice me keeping in  view that there are only 4784 seats for OC students (as per given in JEE 2009 counselling brochure).......I am interested in B.Tech/M.Tech Dual Degree programmes.Please suggest me something ashish sir..... 

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

For rank in between 3500 to 5000…..Here you are in a zone where you may not be too sure where to go.

your available options can be

1. Architecture and Applied Mathematics is available

2. Pulp and Paper Engineering

3. Food Technology

4. B-Design at IIT-Guwahati is a very nice option for people with above 4000 rank.

5. Architecture at IIT- Roorkee(5yrs) is also a good option if u relly want that IIT tag with you...

Applied Mathematics, Physics And Geophysical, all with Integrated M-Tech are available so you can give it a try.The branch you will find very easily is at ISM Dhanbad. Here you can choose anything.

BHU will also surely be available to u.. You can try for IISER or IIST.

Architecture at IIT- Roorkee(5yrs) is also a good option if u relly want that IIT tag with you...

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir,recently i have bought the IIT and JEE study materials from youthe material you provided for practice only contain 30 question for test in each lesson, NCRT solution, and previous year...

YES SURE PRACTICING THIS MATERIAL IS ENOUGH FOR BOTH JEE MAINS AS WELL AS JEE ADVANCE EXAM. MANY OF THE STUDENTS WHO PREPRE FROM THIS STUDY MATERIAL GOT TOP RANKS IN JEE EXAMS .SO IT IS...

2016 years ago
I am now passed from class 10 cbse and my main focus is on to crack iit-jee . So , basically i am now qualifiying in class 11 and want to know that what i select a attending class or a...

Be a regular student, If focusing for IIT JEE, you need to put little extra effort too. You should follow a strategy e focused:First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Many students crack it with attending classes only as your basics get clear at school level. So for JEE classes it is easy to understand that. Please share your contact details so that an...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

If its possible and if you can prepare well by yourself for the school exams then go for non-attending classes for schools.. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
how to start preparing for iit jee from class 9? what books and tips then do i need hc verma concept of physics part 1 ? which has the best study material and succes rate fiijee coachings...

@ ayudi i appreciate your effort and dream to become an iit engineer from class 9 , thats a very good job . see , in class 9 th , u just need to be clear your foundation . and that u can do ...

Umakant biswal 12 days ago
I am a first year student of IIT G in civil engineering. As of late, civil engineering hasn’t been getting good placements at all and so Iwas considering to change my branch into the Design ...

Dear student, For branch change you must have a very good CGPA at the end of first year approx >9
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

In that case you can go for a branch change...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

Sir if say i some how manage to attain it, then what would be your answer? I mean if i do succed in getting a CPI enough for a branch change then what would you suggest??

Mehul Bhatia 5 months ago
which is the best instt.in rajasthan for iit jee coaching for a student of raj.board hindi medium.

Dear student Mr Hitesh This is very surprising that one rajasthan student is asking the best coaching in rajasthan. Bansal classes and resonance classes are the most renouned class. and both...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
what are best books for mathematics and chemistry ?

Best reference Book for PHYSICS is Arihant or H C Verma For Organic chemistry Arihant book is best For inorganic O P Tandon For Maths M L Khanna

Ramesh V 6 years ago

Hi The best books for Maths are: A Das Gupta SL Loney IA Maron For chemistry are IL Finar JD Lee Pradeeps

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 6 years ago

THE BEST BOOK IN MATHS:R.D.SHarma arihant in chemistry:use arihant

SAITEJA GOUD one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details