DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Sir, my rank in IIT JEE 2009 is 5017. Can you give me details about the college & the branch which i can get ? Kindly advice me keeping in  view that there are only 4784 seats for OC students (as per given in JEE 2009 counselling brochure).......I am interested in B.Tech/M.Tech Dual Degree programmes.Please suggest me something ashish sir..... 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

For rank in between 3500 to 5000…..Here you are in a zone where you may not be too sure where to go.

your available options can be

1. Architecture and Applied Mathematics is available

2. Pulp and Paper Engineering

3. Food Technology

4. B-Design at IIT-Guwahati is a very nice option for people with above 4000 rank.

5. Architecture at IIT- Roorkee(5yrs) is also a good option if u relly want that IIT tag with you...

Applied Mathematics, Physics And Geophysical, all with Integrated M-Tech are available so you can give it a try.The branch you will find very easily is at ISM Dhanbad. Here you can choose anything.

BHU will also surely be available to u.. You can try for IISER or IIST.

Architecture at IIT- Roorkee(5yrs) is also a good option if u relly want that IIT tag with you...

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My B.Arch rank is 57480, what are the collges that I might get?

Its bit tough to get it as total BArch seats are around 1000
  img
Avinash 25 days ago

To get a seat in architecture the candidates are expected to qualify NATA as well, you may try visiting leading institutions offering this study program and check out the availability of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 28 days ago

it will b very helpful if u enlist some differences b/w these 2 so that i have a clear mindset of opting any 1 of above 3

VIKASH KUMAR CHOUDHARY 26 days ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 25 days ago
I have been selected in UIT RGPV Bhopal in EC branch. Should i join and what are the prospects in EC branch

RGPV Bhopal is a good university. But talking about EC branch, frankly speaking the situation of market for ECE students is really challenging. Its very difficult to get the core jobs in it....
  img
Vijay Mukti 6 days ago
Sir My AIR is 84412. Which reputed college can I get for Computer Science Engineering in Punjab?

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 23 days ago
Sir, My son got 45000 rank in Mains. Board from Faridabad. Can he get Compute Science in any good NIT. We are OK for Haryana and Punjab. I also paid fees in Shiv Nadar UNIV. and selected...

well sir tough luck may be gettin NIT and with CS is bit difficult.Nevertheless wait for the cutoffs of NITs and you may see previous years’ cutoffs for more clarification otherwise its...

Revti Raman 28 days ago

Preference is for CS. If not then Will a Govt. or Private (Shiv Nadar) for any other streams.

Arvinder 28 days ago

Thank you so much for suggestion. Will discuss more once i get the cutoffs.

Arvinder 28 days ago
View all Questions »