ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Sir, my rank in IIT JEE 2009 is 5017. Can you give me details about the college & the branch which i can get ? Kindly advice me keeping in  view that there are only 4784 seats for OC students (as per given in JEE 2009 counselling brochure).......I am interested in B.Tech/M.Tech Dual Degree programmes.Please suggest me something ashish sir..... 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

For rank in between 3500 to 5000…..Here you are in a zone where you may not be too sure where to go.

your available options can be

1. Architecture and Applied Mathematics is available

2. Pulp and Paper Engineering

3. Food Technology

4. B-Design at IIT-Guwahati is a very nice option for people with above 4000 rank.

5. Architecture at IIT- Roorkee(5yrs) is also a good option if u relly want that IIT tag with you...

Applied Mathematics, Physics And Geophysical, all with Integrated M-Tech are available so you can give it a try.The branch you will find very easily is at ISM Dhanbad. Here you can choose anything.

BHU will also surely be available to u.. You can try for IISER or IIST.

Architecture at IIT- Roorkee(5yrs) is also a good option if u relly want that IIT tag with you...

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How would you take common factor? Is it correct? 12a+?

incoplete question??????

vikas yadav 13 days ago

srry forr that!

TEJKIRAT SINGH 12 days ago
What could you do if you've spilt acid on the laboratory coat? 10 points for chemistry?

IMMEDIATELY take off the lab coat. and immerse in a bowl of water, with possibly limewater dissolved in it . The limewater neutralises the acid. In an emergency wash with plenty of water -...

vikas yadav 15 days ago

thnku brother! thumbs up!!

TEJKIRAT SINGH 14 days ago
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 6 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 6 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 6 months ago
I have a project in computer science How to code sudoko (6*6) in C++ ? please help me urgent

Hii This is not the platform to ask queries about the logarthim of CS . Post IIT JEE related queries and we will get back to you. Hope to recieve queries from you soon. Thanks. . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
Where CSE is better? NIT Warangal or COEP and if I get Mech at NITW also CSE with COEP then what should i choose?My likelihood ie CSE or good college ie NITW for Mech?

Undoubtedly NITW ia very good college for both mech and CSE. It is far better than COEP for CSE. But whether to take CSE in COEP or MECH in NITW depends on your interested branch and also...
  img
Ramreddy 8 months ago

Thank you so much but I wanna know if fee structure at NITW for MECH is less for SC candidates?

VINAY GEDAM 8 months ago
Who is the Indian God of Medicine?

Sri Dhanvantari is the primordial God (Avatar) of health care. As such, persons have taken the name "Dhanvantari" in connection with their attempts at medical interventions. One such...

sanjay sanjeev patro 2 years ago

Dhanvantari , God of Indian Medicine, an incarnation of Vishnu emerged from the Milky-Ocean at the end of the churning by the devas and the asuras. Dhanwantari is considered a mythical deity...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Dhanvantari is the indian god of medicen.

naninagaraju sivacharan lakshmi narsing 2 years ago
View all Questions »