coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: SSP40

sir,

my AIR for 2010 is 8510.

which branches can i get in older iits, or it- bhu and in which preference????

plz help sice the counselling has already been started.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Kumar, 

You will not get the Old IIT with this rank .. even in IB BHU and ISM you may not get the top branches.. For more details .. check out the link given below:

Click for opening and closing ranks:  http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

You can check out the Cutoff in new IITs, check the link given below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

will you please suggest me anything about IIT?How it is useful in our career?

Getting into the IIT’s will make you a true scholar with respect to academics as well as extra curricular activities too. You are free there to work on your ideas and the labs are also...
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

Dear student, IITs are world best engineering colleges to study in. IT will give a boost to ur career like anything.... Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 10 months ago
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
sir, i am Nilay frm Rajkot. now i am in second year engineering but my medical problem i dropped so i am now free for sixth months. i want to join a coaching classes. so i want to know...

Hi Nilay, As you are in engineering second that implies you have completed your 12th two years back i hope so.... but for JEE only two attempts that too consecutively--one in 12th and other ...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago
SIR, I got 177102 rank in general categorey and 7482 rank in SC categorey. My state of eligibility is Andhra Pradesh , can I get CS in NIT Warangal ?

It quite difficult to get CS NIT W as it got top notch preference for every candidate
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

For CS the previous year closing rank for NITs after 4 th round was in and around 1,50,000 for SC category
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Can I get CS in any NIT?

Radhika Parihar 10 months ago
other than aipmt and aiims how many college conduct their exams seperately

Hi Student Yes a number of colleges conduct their own entrance exams. You will find a number of deemed university which conduct these exams. Some of them are, HIHT universiity, dehradun....
  img
Anjali Ahuja 2 months ago

dear student moreoover including all these exams mentioned i think you also have to go with AIPVT i,e, all india pre vetenary test,which is a great opportunity for all medical...

SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off