DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir

my IITJEE 2010 rank is 8510. I want to do finally MBA should I go for integrated MSC courses??? do they have an effect on MBA process??? or should I take a drop??? will taking a drop effect the MBA process????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

I don't think you will be able to get integrated Msc courses

they don't have an effect on MBA process

You shouls take a drop only if you are very sure.

taking drop will not effect your MBA chances..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

DO APPROVE IF YOU FIND THE ANSWER USEFUL

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rahul IIT Roorkee

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
I WANT TO STUDY FOR 1 YEAR FOR IIT AFTER 12 SO SHOULD I START PREPARING ALL MY CONCEPTS OF 11 AND 12 AND IN WHICH ORDER THAT IS EITHER FISTLY 11 AND THEN 12 OR VICE VERSA. PLEASE...

u must start with 11 bcoz it concludes bases of all chapters read the theory first then practise questions also there is self study material for each subject on askkiitians u can also try it...

ng29 one month ago

first of all u must take good coaching and start practising good books for all subjects with proper analysis approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
SIR I got 113 in jee mains and 93.4% in CBSE Boards. I am from Delhi and an OBC. Can I get CSE. in DU this year?

Not sure about CSE, but you may get NSIT or DTU and their lower branches... Hope for the best.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 23 hours ago

Never give up...always look at the brighter side of life...if one chance is lost somehow, you may get ten other chances...why don’t you try at other esteemed institutions like – Sri Sairam...

Frank Defeo 2 hours ago

Is there 0% chance of getting Cse. In DTU. Can I get ECE

Shubham Kumar 20 hours ago
are there questions , chapterwise ?

Please clearly state the question.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

ques not clar, man!

shubham sharda one month ago

Question please ?

Drake one month ago
who invented the telephone ?

Alexander Graham Bell (1847–1922) is credited with inventing the telephone in 1875. A year later he was the first to secure a patent (exclusive right to make, sell, and use an...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
At 88 marks in Mains (OBC) and 92% in CBSE boards, will I get CSE in any NIT?

Hi Monika. as you are interested in CSE related courses, I would like to inform you about some specialization courses that are being offered by UPES- Dehradun, which are as follows- B.Tech...

Devik Aggarwal one month ago

The Minimum eligibility is 60% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th& 12th) and Minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (12th) for...

Devik Aggarwal one month ago
View all Questions »