Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

sir/mam i have a ques. mujhe pata chala hai ki agar aapke paas rural or SC/ST ka certificate ho to apko IIT me 3 chance milte hai pls help me so that i can help my friend i m waiting............

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akshat,

At present, all students including SC/ST/OBC candidates can attempt the IIT's JEE only 2 times.

Check out the criteria : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2010/

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me

Which choice?
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 11 months ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

RIYAZSHAIK 3 months ago
Hi! I am a 12 th student and has cleared jee main.now i am preparing for advanced but i am confused about the minimum marks required for iit indore in advanced in obc catagory.can u pl.tell ...

If you are able to score 2500 plus, there may be brighter chances for getting admission in a high-profile institution like – J B Institute of Technology, Dehradun,........Lovely...

Aneesh Sehgal 11 days ago

your rank should be less than 2000 in advance if you are interested in getting a good branch in iit indore. hope you can achieve what you desire regards sahil

SAHIL 13 days ago

Pl.can u also tell that this rank requires approx how much marks out of 504... and thanks for ur good wishes....

Hemant Oswal 13 days ago
Sir, i have got CRL 9LAKHS and SC rank 79502 . i wanted to know is crl considered or sc rank considered for seat allotment into nits?

Hi, Your category rank will be considered for filling up the reserved seats. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

At the time of allocatio of seats a candidate’s CRL is considered and Category rank is meant for relaxation,...........you need to visit the official website of Jeemain to check out the...

i got 139000 air and 42000 in obc category from delhi. can i get cse at iiit delhi through jac?

Dear, IIIT D is becoming a ranking college now a days, its conputational R and D department is getting fund from top organization, so very rare chance of getting IIIT D....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

Nothing for sure can be committed about your confirmed seat, but yes, you need to visit the official website of Jee Mains to check out for your standing there whether you are in or...

Who is the Indian God of Medicine?

Sri Dhanvantari is the primordial God (Avatar) of health care. As such, persons have taken the name "Dhanvantari" in connection with their attempts at medical interventions. One such...

sanjay sanjeev patro 3 years ago

Dhanvantari , God of Indian Medicine, an incarnation of Vishnu emerged from the Milky-Ocean at the end of the churning by the devas and the asuras. Dhanwantari is considered a mythical...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

Dhanvantari is the indian god of medicen.

naninagaraju sivacharan lakshmi narsing 3 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off