ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   sir/mam i have a ques. mujhe pata chala hai ki agar aapke paas rural or SC/ST ka certificate ho to apko IIT me 3 chance milte hai pls help me so that i can help my friend i m waiting............

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akshat,

At present, all students including SC/ST/OBC candidates can attempt the IIT's JEE only 2 times.

Check out the criteria : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2010/

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to prepare for iit advanced

Brushing up basic concepts thoroughly and revising frequently.Contant solving and exploring various methods for a question will help u alot. All the best.
  img
Avinash 10 days ago

Its not necessary, you jst prefer and proceed according to the weightage of the topics.
  img
Avinash 9 days ago

get deeply into basics ,practice,prepare notes ,revise... good luck....

sajid 10 days ago
hi...i hav completed my 10 th and I got a CGPA of 10. I want to prepare for IIT next but really scared whether I can hit it right. I want to know..the useful guides to be followed for my 11 ...

I would suggest that following someone else's footstep is not the right thing to do.People are different from each other and hence should carve out your own path towards the...
  img
Abhinav 29 days ago

Very congratulation for this wonderfull score. Of cousre you can crack JEE along with 11 th and 12 th parallel prep study programme. As i am getting you would be a better subject...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago

Very congrats for your class 10 th score. Yes of course, you can hit IIT JEE with this 2 years of condensed prep. As you are very good in study, so don’t worry and try hard for JEE.......
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago
Hello,I have cracked JEE MAIN with 100 marks. I am expecting to get around 97% in +2(Tamil Nadu Board). Will I able to get NIT with computer Science Department. And tell me about...

Good Job, Keep an eye on the counselling rounds of NITs and be a little more pro-active in finding out the details of some other institutions too to make a choice for admission, you may try ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 days ago

The best book will be previous years. Buy the arihant previous years questions and it will benefit u for sure

Mantavya 2 months ago

It is very difficult for u to get computer science in nit.

Mantavya 2 months ago
When will the All India rank of jee mains 2015 be declared? 24th june or 7 th july?

It is still uncleared about the result date, jee adv choice filling options would reamin open till 25 th june.. You should wait till 25 th of june..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 12 days ago

It is still uncleared. All u need patience to wait.
  img
Avinash 12 days ago
what is the meaning of java is platform independent language? what is it significance?

Java solves the problem of platform-independence by using byte code. The Java compiler does not produce native executable code for a particular machine like a C compiler would. Instead it...

Shane Macguire 6 years ago
which one is bettr mit pune or ipu(only pvt) in placement and salary packages? what’s the highest package of both?

Hi.. To compare the placements of MIT Pune and IPU, you can refer to the links for the placement records of both the institutes. These have been mentioned on the cover page of both these...
  img
Sakshi 14 days ago

Dear student, which branch you can planing to get into?
  img
Nishant Vora 14 days ago

you can visit the official page of the colleges you have mentioned you will clear allyour doubts

sajid 10 days ago
View all Questions »