DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

iit ke liye year drop krne se placement me problem hota hai kya........

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Tejas,

There is no such problem in dropping as only 5% companies dont allow year gaps.. otherwise 95 % companies allow gap year.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Askiitians Expert

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello my air is 650(gen). which is better? IIT G/IIT R CSE or IIT M Dual Degree Electrical engg.

Almost all the institutions mentioned bty you are quite renowned, you may make sure what interests you the most and then make a virtual tour to the official websites of some other reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

IIT M dual degree is preferable choice since IIT m is a very huge and beautiful campus with superb Labs but if you want only CS then go for IIT Roorkee all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
What is the procedure to avail the option FLOAT in josaa coucilling?My obc rank is 2422,should i go for it?

Float option is possible only if there is no alloted seat from the back end by Josaa, and once the branch is freezed, you can’t change it,.....if you are not satisfied with the branch being ...

Soneel Verma one month ago

tat will be avalble at the reporting center. #aspirant

Sandeep one month ago
Please explain clearly.

please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 2 days ago

approved pettura

L GOUSE BASHA 3 days ago
If i am getting computer science in both dtu and nsit and my rank in jee advance is near 4300, so sir what do you suggest should be the best option, i.e, joining iit with a core branch or...

If you are having 4300 in JEE ADV...than go for IITs... You may get CSE in lower IITs, Electrical engg or Electronics integrated.. GO FOR IITs,,,,
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

sorry sir i got a bit mixed up with words. i meant to say that should opt for courses like mining, geophysics etc in the old iits or a cs/electrical/mechanical in the new iits

Mehul Bhatia 2 months ago

thank you sir for your kind answer, but what do you suggest sir that should i take up a core branch in the older iits or take cs/electrical/mechanical in the new iits

Mehul Bhatia 2 months ago
give some good iitjee coatching classes in indore

Dear Student, Top IIT JEE coachings of indore are Allen, Aakash, Ranker’s point, Resonance. There are more coachings like Gupta Tutorial, stratford, Ribosome, Catelyser. You can also...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

some good iitjee coatching classes in indore rankers point catalyser kalpravax allen indore stratford acadmey resonance indore success point injeenious acadmey iit circle PLEASE ..... if u...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago

i will prefer u resonance among all coaching centres resonance is best institute and gives very goodd material and coaching also and tests of resonancre are also of great level APPROVE IF...

ng29 one month ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details