Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

iit ke liye year drop krne se placement me problem hota hai kya........

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Tejas,

There is no such problem in dropping as only 5% companies dont allow year gaps.. otherwise 95 % companies allow gap year.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Askiitians Expert

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir I gave 12th in march 2015 and gave IIT jee mains xam bt I didn`t score gud in IIT jee so I repeated this year and gave the jee xam again.. Bt I don`t think that this year also m...

Dear Student, Even by repeating your 12 th , you will not be eligible for advance. So my advice is to take the college this year itself. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 23 days ago

hello, you studing again in this 12 th you are not elligible for jee advance.in sometimes elligible but your problem was very clear and purfect and you garently have certificates about that.

raj kumar 23 days ago
Should we go through jee advance to get a seat in NIT...

@ ROSHAN jee advanced is the exam for all iit and ism dhanbad selection , and jee main is the exam for selection into nit. if u wl able to clear jee mains then go for jee advanced and if u...

Umakant biswal 5 months ago

Absolutely no! JEE mains is the exam which is for a seat in NIT! Jee advanced is for all IITs and ISM dhanbad! no need to worry about advanced for a seat in NIT! Just study well for mains!...

Parinit Dhoble 5 months ago

After my board exams. I have only 1 and a half months to study for JEE MAIN exam. Could I go through the exam?

Roshan 5 months ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
i am in a dilemma ,i want to get into iits and ,if will get vit should i go for it, or drop a year.taking into consideration pattern most probably be changing this year

If you feel condident that next time you can clear than you shuld take a drop orelse not
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
how to crack bitsat in 5days

Go through the syllabus and format of the paper . English can be prepared by just reading articles from Hindustan Times and questions from the mock papers.Logical reasoning is one thing you...
  img
Komal 11 months ago

Your best bet would be to do previous years question papers.

shubham sharda 11 months ago
how to get in indian navy

Dear Student, Normally they have the two types of entries. One is Officer entry and other is sailor entry. The recrutment notification is updated periodically on their website. For more...
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Being the daughter of an ex-servicemen, I congratulate you on your decision. I have first handedly experienced the advantages and benefits of entering the navy. Sweating in the beginning...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off