Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: testing

sir,

my iitjee 2010 rank is 8510.  seeing the opening and closing ranks of 2009 i saw that the last rank was 7112. so what are chances for me??? I am really frustated.......... 

shall i take a drop my aieee gen category rank is 7929 and bits score is 284. plz help

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Kumar,

Your AIEEE rank is good .. you have options of NIT trichy , NIT warangal also in bit's Pilani you have a chance of getting the decent options.

dropping is not a bad idea.. but if u will not work hard cudn’t succed thn you will end up wasting ur precious one year..  so think twice b4 u take any decision. 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best for your future.

Askiitians Expert

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Is comprehensive chemistry by laxmipublication good for theory?

Yes it is good book 4/5 ratimg
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

but it is better if you refer to pradeeps publications becuse according to my analysis about 80% of the iitjee organic+inorganic have come directly from this book........for phyical use p...

Himanshu 2 months ago
What is the best book for concepts in physics?

you can get the solutions of HC Verma book on this youtube channel named “Omega Open Course”

Sundar Chacha 5 months ago

hc verma best physics concept book really ive tried it just blindly follow it

purva gupta 6 months ago
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
Sir, my all india rank of jee main is 17697. Ilike to join in iiit kancheepuram in a dual degree in ece. Is dual degree a gud option or shall i join in a local college for 4 year b tech....

Choose dual degree only if you are getting a good reputed college.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

There are many benefits in dual degree, first-you save money as the amount of money for the second degree will be charged as per the starting year’s, because every year there is a li’l hike ...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
Dear Sir, I ma very grateful to you for ansewring my query. I want to know the actual difference between IIT JEE , AIEEE & BITS

Dear sarma IIT JEE , AIEEE & BITS these are the compitative exam for the enterance in engineering colleges throuhg out the INDIA after 12th standard. among these IIT JEE is toughest...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off