Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir,

my iitjee 2010 rank is 8510.  seeing the opening and closing ranks of 2009 i saw that the last rank was 7112. so what are chances for me??? I am really frustated.......... 

shall i take a drop my aieee gen category rank is 7929 and bits score is 284. plz help

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Kumar,

Your AIEEE rank is good .. you have options of NIT trichy , NIT warangal also in bit's Pilani you have a chance of getting the decent options.

dropping is not a bad idea.. but if u will not work hard cudn’t succed thn you will end up wasting ur precious one year..  so think twice b4 u take any decision. 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best for your future.

Askiitians Expert

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

How many student in merit list under sc category please answer

HI SHIKHA SORRY BUT QUESTION IS NOT CLEAR.PLEASE POST IT CLEARLY AND TELL US ABOUT WHICH MERIT LIST YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. I WILL SURELY ANSWER IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

SAHIL 18 days ago
how to start preparing for iit jee from class 9? what books and tips then do i need hc verma concept of physics part 1 ? which has the best study material and succes rate fiijee coachings...

@ ayudi i appreciate your effort and dream to become an iit engineer from class 9 , thats a very good job . see , in class 9 th , u just need to be clear your foundation . and that u can do ...

Umakant biswal 13 days ago
from which round seat will be alloted for preparatory course students??

@ prabhuddha The preparatory course is for those student who got less marks in jee advanced and get into the iit . specially the reservation catagory student , and the seat allotment will...

Umakant biswal 14 days ago
Then please tell me what should I do now

Please complete your question. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

plz tell me wat is ur question

Prajwal Kavad one year ago

Be clear,

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
I want to know that in both of them BIT Patna and Jaypee Noida which one is better? in all aspects like fee,experienced faculty,placements...

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...

Aneesh Sehgal 15 days ago

BITS PATNA IS BETTER THAN JAYPEE NOIDA IN ASPECTS LIKE FACULTY AS WELL AS PLACEMENT. THIS COLLEGE PROVIDES AN EXCELLENT ACADEMIC ENVIRONMENT. HOSTELS ARE VERY GOOD. TO KNOW ABOUT FEES YOU...

SAHIL 18 days ago
sir i scored 44 marks in jee 2016 i m from obc n my 12 th passsing year is 2015 ..am i elegible for jee main counselling 2016

Dear Student, there is frankly and honestly no hope for a seat with such score, so you should better try at one of the leading institutions of the country which guarantee a quality...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

hi as you are unable to clear the cutoff you are not eligible for counselling {sorry to say this}. for more details regarding counselling visit...

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off