Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

sir,

my iitjee 2010 rank is 8510.  seeing the opening and closing ranks of 2009 i saw that the last rank was 7112. so what are chances for me??? I am really frustated.......... 

shall i take a drop my aieee gen category rank is 7929 and bits score is 284. plz help

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Kumar,

Your AIEEE rank is good .. you have options of NIT trichy , NIT warangal also in bit's Pilani you have a chance of getting the decent options.

dropping is not a bad idea.. but if u will not work hard cudn’t succed thn you will end up wasting ur precious one year..  so think twice b4 u take any decision. 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best for your future.

Askiitians Expert

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

which book in your sense is the best for iitjee preparation 1; narayana material 2:cengage series

@ SRINIKETH cengage material is the best one , in narayana material they have only good questions in maths , rest the theory part in phy and chemistry are totally worse . i have also...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago

NO DOUBT, CENGAGE SERIES IS THE BEST FROM THE TWO.WITH EASY AD UNDERSTANDABLE LANGUAGE ITS HELPS A STUDENT TO MAKE HIS BASICS STRONG AAS WELL AS PREPARE HIMSELF/HERSELF FOR COMPETITION SO...

SAHIL 17 days ago
Should I choose non attending shcool in +2 for JEE preparations?

@ vansh No , most of the student are doing wrong here only , join a good cbs schools , but u need to make up the mind that u have to spend less time in school prep and more time on jee prep ...

Umakant biswal 25 days ago
I Appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I couldn`t make it upto any NIT so I dropped a year.Then I couldn`t Appear in JEE mains 2016 due to some problems.Now plz tell me if I am eligible for JEE...

@ zeron yes , jee main have 3 attempts maximum , and u are elligible for 2017 jee mains . but that will going to be very complicated , go with it if u are sure to qualify this time , as u...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago
Hello!! I m studying in 10th std right now n i want to go in IIT field but I haven`t join any of the classes for it... what should i do can any one help me out how would I do it

@ rutuja still time are with you . dnt worry from now. now just what u have to do is read ncert , ref books of schand , pradeep and mtg publication to get agood beics of class 10 . and that ...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago

You can join the foundation courses for IIT prepared by the faculty of askIITians.They will help you in your JEE preperation......

Mudit 11 days ago
sir i am venkateshh .i got 129 marks in jee mains and 96.5% in andhra pardesh board examinations.and i belong obc category. sir, would i get mechanical seat in top 15 nit”s?atleast in spot...

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html You can use our branch and rank predictor to get an estimate...
  img
Ankit 2 months ago

Dear Friend, I must say that your score in board as well as in Jee is quite good and there may be a chance that you may get a seat in higher NITs and that too in your desired branch but for ...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
Mech in iit kharagpur or cse in nit trichy which is better

@ jakka frst of all i appreciate your effort of clearing jee advanced with such a good rank .. it completely depend upon your intrest that you are intrested to be a software engineet and...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago

Don’t be in a fix regarding the choice of either of these branches, let me tell you that the future prospects in CSE branch are quite bright.On the other hand Mechanical branch is equally...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

getting a good iit like that of iit kharagpur . so, acc to me frst preference go for iit kharagpur mechanical as its the most suitable branch and having good placement . and if u hv intrest...

raj 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off