hello! I want to know the eligibility criteria for IIT-JEE 2011.I do know that the eligibility criteria for JEE was 60% till 2010.But kapil sibal sir has suggested that most probably it will be raised to 80% to 85% since 2011.But he wasnt sure as the decision was left to the IIT institute.So can it happen that this trace will be initiated from 2011 itself?Or will it reamin to 60% only for 2011? wating for the reply. With Regards, komal phate.

hello! I want to know the eligibility criteria for IIT-JEE 2011.I do know that the eligibility criteria for JEE was 60% till 2010.But kapil sibal sir has suggested that most probably it will be raised to 80% to 85% since 2011.But he wasnt sure as the decision was left to the IIT institute.So can it happen that this trace will be initiated from 2011 itself?Or will it reamin to 60% only for 2011?

wating for the reply.

With Regards,

komal phate.

Grade:

2 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Komal,

Eligiblity criteria for IIT JEE hvn't changed till now .. and if it wll be raised thn chances are that it will not raise upto 80-85 %. May be raised upto 65%. 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

komal phate
19 Points
13 years ago

Thnx a lot sir!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free