Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

my iitjee reg. no. is 4105039. what is my score?

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

your total score is 117

chem-65

phy-14

maths-38

6 years ago

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

the length of latus rectum of parabola x=ay^2+by+c is

hi sachin please make a kind visit on the link http://www.askiitians.com/forums/Algebra/the-length-of-latus-rectum-of-the-parabola-x-ay-2_75075.htm thanks and approve my answer we will love ...

SAHIL 10 days ago
a lawyar alleges in court that the police has forced his client to issue a statement of confession. what kind of force is this ?

@ amman i cannot get your question , this is not a type of force that we are studying physics , this is u can say mental or physiological force . nothing else . kindly get back to us if u...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago
I am really slow at solving questions. How do I improve my speed ? Even when I put hours into study I am able to solve very few questions. I face the same problem in tests I give. I am...

@ muskan I could say that in this case youy are rotting the concept , not understanding it , even i also faced the same problem , it happens when u rott a concept and dnt know why that...

Umakant biswal one month ago
Tell me DVD, the new technology that looks like a CD-ROM but holds over 4.7 Gb of data (can hold a full length movie) stands for?

DVD stands for Digital Versatile Disc. DVD is the new generation of optical disc storage technology. DVD is essentially a bigger, faster CD that can hold cinema-like video, better-than-CD...

ritu goyal 7 years ago
sir i am venkateshh .i got 129 marks in jee mains and 96.5% in andhra pardesh board examinations.and i belong obc category. sir, would i get mechanical seat in top 15 nit”s?atleast in spot...

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html You can use our branch and rank predictor to get an estimate...
  img
Ankit 2 months ago

Dear Friend, I must say that your score in board as well as in Jee is quite good and there may be a chance that you may get a seat in higher NITs and that too in your desired branch but for ...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
Sir I got 9975 in iit, and have filled nearly each and every branch which was offering btech and mtech degrees ... Will I be able to get any seat in iit till the 6th round ?(I belong to the ...

Its quite difficult for you , but as the no. of IIT’s have increased there can be a probability that You may get a seat but not a good branch.
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

In RGIPT, i was just getting through the opening and closing ranks , For general category closing rank upto 10200 goes but again the branch will matter which you won’t get a good one....
  img

good decision
  img
View all Questions »

• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30