Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir can you please tell me how to prepare for tensors 2014

Hi, Tensor is just another test paper that you solve while in your coaching, at home, or with askIITians. We infact have a full test series which has many full syllabus exams for mains and...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

sir how can i attend the test series of ask iitans

AJAY PILLAI K 6 months ago
how to solve swimmer and river problems

Use the concept of relative velocity to solve the swimmer and river problems. If you know how to use relative velocity concept then those questions are very easy. So first understand...
  img
Ramreddy 6 months ago

Hii You ahve to consider speeds of boat and river After that consider two cases of Upstream and Downstream with values “X-Y” and “X+ Y” respectively thanks....
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
can we write cbse class 12 improvement exans and jee entrance exam in the same year

If you get selected in IIT JEE exam than you have show a certificate that you have qualified your 12 th at the time of admission. If you are able to get a passing certificate of 12 th before...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 days ago

Yeah you can.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 3 days ago
how much i have to score to get a rank of around 1000 to 1500................or for 1500 to 2000 in general category

hello your marks should be arround 250-230 out of 360 ...in jee 2014.

bhartesh tandon 3 months ago
My JEE Mains-14 AIR is 1257(general catogory) and JEE Adv.-14 AIR is 4863. I am expecting mechanical eng. in IIT Jodhpur, Indore and in all top NITs. I am confused in chosing the institutes...

Hi, I think a well established NIT would be good than a newly formed IIT. IIT Gandginagar and IIT Hyderabad can be given preference, but otherwise choose IIIT Hyderabad on top NIT....
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago
Im now studying 10 th I have my ftre exam two days ahead . please anyone say me how to prepare for ftre to get in 500 ramks and suggest me wht materials to study . I have fiitjee material...

The main concepts in FTRE are Magnetism and Optics. Try to get your comprehension Q.s correct as they are easy. If you are looking for a waiver, try to get 20+ marks in each subject in both...

Siddharth Ratnam 3 days ago

The main concepts in FTRE are Magnetism and Optics. Try to get your comprehension Q.s correct as they are easy. If you are looking for a waiver, try to get 20+ marks in each subject in both...

Siddharth Ratnam 3 days ago
View all Questions »