USE CODE: IND30

EML

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

There is no question here..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Why is the lattice energy of NaF highest than compared to all other fluorides in that group ?

@ uday Naf have highest lattice enrgy due to the following reason . 1- lattice enrgy decrease with increase in size of alkali metals . 2- size of alkali metal increase on going down the...

2016 years ago
what is eligibility criteria for second attempt in jee mains?.. can any frist year student studing in any local college will be allowed to give jee mains?

@ mubin yes, for sure.. for attempting jee main u just need to fulfill the crietria of elligibility , that is 3 attempts consecutive a year , and inimum percentage required for sitting in...

Umakant biswal one month ago
for iit-jee advanced , i want to know that ,both class 11 and 12 std syllabus are there or not,what are the syllabus for pcm in iit jee advanced.

@ xavier as per the current notofication , in jee advanced u will face questions of both 11 th and 12 th , but this year there will be a planning to do the one single exam for mains and...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago

HI XAVIER VISIT http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/syllabus.html THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 19 days ago
i want to do food production and bakery course in hotel management some vocationally so i want to know some details about that courses and uses of those courses also

Bangalore Goa and kolkata are good place for it. You can check website of Indian Baking institute in bangalore locataed near double road.
  img
Adil Khan one month ago
SIR, IS THE FIFTH AIEEE COUNSELLING ROUND CONFIRMED OR NOT.........THERE IS A LOT OF SPECULATION ABOUT THIS ON VARIOS WEBSITES

Hi There is no confirmation about 5 counselling as such for AIEEE, and i do not think there is any further counselling after 4th. But , if some colleges have vacant seats, then they might...

AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off