Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hi...i hav completed my 10 th and I got a CGPA of 10. I want to prepare for IIT next but really scared whether I can hit it right. I want to know..the useful guides to be followed for my 11 ...

I would suggest that following someone else's footstep is not the right thing to do.People are different from each other and hence should carve out your own path towards the...
  img
Abhinav one month ago

Very congratulation for this wonderfull score. Of cousre you can crack JEE along with 11 th and 12 th parallel prep study programme. As i am getting you would be a better subject...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Very congrats for your class 10 th score. Yes of course, you can hit IIT JEE with this 2 years of condensed prep. As you are very good in study, so don’t worry and try hard for JEE.......
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
which book for physics and maths wiil be best for iit jee.

For maths you can refer arihant,RD.sharma etc For physics arihant.Try to cover each conceptual topic,two different problems from each topic. The universities which provide excellent...

abhinaipadachuru 5 days ago

HC Verma Concepts of Physics is the best book for iit Jee and for its preparation. the next good book is Sears and Zemansky:University of Physics

Vasanth Bhaskara 18 days ago

PLZ APPROVE IF USEFUL and incase any douts ask in ans box

Nicho priyatham 18 days ago
GOT 82 IN JEE MAINS 2015 AND GOT CBSE BOARD PERCENT 89.4.......ALSO I AM FORM SC CATEGORY........... can i get NIT Srinagar in other state quota with cs branch......please tell me

Plz do the home work proprely. For SC category the expected branch wise cutoff would be around 80,000 to 1,50,000 in counselling fromround 1 to extra spot round. For your marks the expected...
  img
Avinash 13 days ago

This may be the category rank. Whatever branchwise cutoffs showing on the respective sites it on the basis of AIR no the category rank. So I’m giving u the info on the basis of AIR.
  img
Avinash 10 days ago

No you have no chance to get in NIT Srinagar
  img
Avinash 13 days ago
recommend some top institutes

what kind of institutes are u asking abt??? the coaching insti's or the engineering???

pranav bhartia 5 years ago
How is B Pharma of BITS Pilani? What are the future prospects, placements and where do we stand in the world after doing B Pharma

As it focuses mainly on research you may look for in bio labs and pharma industries etc.
  img
Avinash 7 days ago

They are comparitively less and varies in between 3.5 to 6 L per annum
  img
Avinash 6 days ago

what are the job packages in it???

AKSHAY SHARMA 7 days ago
What is the scope for Nano Technology Eng. and which college / university in INDIA or out of India you may advice me to go ?

Dear student, Nano technology is very fast evolving as a branch and in terms of reseaches going on. If you find it interesting definately you should go for it. If you are staying in India...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Nanotechnology today is regarded as a revolutionary technology that can help address key challenges related to energy, environment, health and agriculture in developing countries. Nano Tech ...

Ratan Khanna 2 months ago

Rather chosing a normal routine branches the branches like Nano technoogy will shine in near future so better chose the branch u like and ull efinetely succeed

Hemanth Sai 2 months ago
View all Questions »