Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

How is BITS Pilani Hyderabad campus? Should I prefer this to NIT Rourkela if I get the same core branch say ECE or electrical?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear payal,

Yes you should prefer BITS hyderabad over NIT rourkela as the placement scenario as well as infrastructure is quite good and you will get lots of exposure...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i am a class 12 student and preparing for jee from last year but i couldn’t prepare my coordinate geometry lessons. wha should i do to prepare it with continuing my 12 th lessons. how...

@ harshit Coorinate geometry is besically a easy chapter , Kindly tell me where u are facing difficulty , either in understanding a particular concept , or solving the problem or drawing...

Umakant biswal 13 days ago

sometimes students face such problems that they are unable to prepare a particular topic while they have try to do it a lot of times . i think you are facing the same problem. but donot...

SAHIL 13 days ago
sir, my Jee Air is 168861 SC rank is 7053 . I had a keen interest in Computer Science and IT. due to no coaching, my JEE mains score was 59. But i got 98%in board exams. I cannot drop the...

@ charanjit In that case u have to look upon the private university like lovely professional university , punjab , and amity university , noida . lpu takes admission if you have scored more ...

Umakant biswal 22 days ago
two forces 12 N and 16N are acting upon a body.what can be the maximum and minimum resultant force on the body?

The resultant of two forces acting on the same point is maximum when the forces are acting in the same direction and minimum when they operate in opposite direction. When the two forces are ...

SAHIL 11 days ago
Please tell if you know anything about the imp chapters in iitjee 2016????

Dear Students, We can not predict about the imp. chapters for 2016 but Yes we surely can tell the names of the chapters according to the analysis of the previous year papers. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

I am also a jee candite and according to my analysis of previous year I have predicted that this year in chemistry most imp chapters are gaseous state and Goc Maths will be slightly tough...

Himanshu 6 months ago
what is the difference in subject between it and cse. can we choose it branch and then ultimately become equal to cse students in terms of all the subjects and understanding of the computer

There is hardly a difference in both the branches. Basically , IT is derived from CSE branch. There is a little difference of placement in both branches. At the end of the day , cse and it...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

hi namaratha both these streams are related with computer we all know it, but still there is a lot of difference between them. after doing engineering in it you can become a technology...

SAHIL one month ago
I am a SC candidate and have secured a category rank of 753. i am getting chemical branch in IIT KANPUR, IIT KHARAGPUR, IIT ROORKE and IIT MADRAS. WHICH IIT has good chemical department....

ALL IITs HAVE GOOD FACULTY BUT WHEN TALKINg ABOUT hello CHEMICAL DEPARTMENT I THINK YOU SHOULD CHOOSE IIT KHARAGPUR as it is best of all thanks and best of luck to mr. IITIAN

raj one month ago

ALL IITs HAVE GOOD FACULTY BUT WHEN TALKINg ABOUT CHEMICAL DEPARTMENT I THINK YOU SHOULD CHOOSE IIT KHARAGPUR as it is best of all thanks and best of luck to mr. IITIAN

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off