Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

what should be prefferd dual degree of chemical engg. at iit roorkee or metallurgy at iit kanpur..i don't have any specific branch interest

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jack Dawson,

Both the branches are really good but if you compare the branches then generally the closing rank for chemical branch is very high so it means the branch is very good than the metallurgy..but if you compare the IIT...IIT kanpur always stood top position among all IIT's in placments and infra structure i.e.,labs and all..we had a flight lab over there so once we wnet over there the labs for AEROSPACE branch in IIT kanpur is really wow than the bombay..like that for evry branch Kanpur campus has really super good facility in labs like Research n development..so if u give importance to branch means then go for chemical dual in Roorkee bcoz very good plamcnets than the metallurgy branch...but if you give importance to IIT means then go for Kanpur..but as per me i suggest Kanpur campus..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

reagrds,

kishore_IIT bombay

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE

BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G

navneet 9 months ago

both are good bt pilani is more better

navneet 9 months ago
Sir, I am in 10 th class (CBSE). I want to prepare for IIT from class 11. Also supposed to go for 6 tutions in class 11. So, you see I have constraints of time. Can you please suggest me...

Dear Student, Instead of going for the 6 tutions for your scholl syllabus, it will be better if you join an IIT-JEE institute which will help you to develop good understanding of PCM...
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

Dear Student, My suggestion would be to discontinue you board tutions for PCM subjects (if any). Because all the topics will be surely covered in the JEE tution at the very good level....
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Thank you, Sir. Well, out of those 6 tutions 3 are for JEE preparations. Rest for board exams. i.e. 2 for Phy. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Chem. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Maths. (1 Board, 1...

Ranjalina Mitra 2 months ago
is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily

sneha 7 months ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi 9 months ago
HOW TO PREPARE MATHEMATICS FOR JEE MAINS PAPER – 1?

first of all you should know weightage of the mathematics in jee.you can choose simplest method for doing problems in exam.you should know important topics in mathes for jee.you can solve...

SAI SARDAR 7 months ago

First u should concentrate on ur regular studies because u have weightage in jee, & then u should falow regular timetable with ur constant efforts to learn concepts & practice well.u will...

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago

Hello Kumar you learn very clearly every thing concentrate on ur regular studies because u have weightage in jee, & then u should falow regular timetable with ur constant efforts to learn...

Gaddam Chethan 4 months ago
what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?

View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile...
  img
Kevin Nash 7 years ago

A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with...
  img
Jitender Pal 7 years ago
Why is it easier to swim in the sea than in a river?

And sea water is more denser than river water because sea water contain salts which made it to be the denser one and hence, easy to swimmmmmmmm Pls approve diiiiiiiii u hve alreaddy so many ...

vikas yadav 5 years ago

swimming in sea is easier as it contains salt, which help us floating and for river as it is a fresh water and has less buoyancy force compared to sea . therefore it is easier to swim in...

vineel Sarma 4 years ago

It is easier because the density of sea water is more than river water so the buoyancy force act on the person is more i.e. Only the that big ships are floating in sea not in river

pIYuSh Chauhan 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off