Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

what should be prefferd dual degree of chemical engg. at iit roorkee or metallurgy at iit kanpur..i don't have any specific branch interest

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jack Dawson,

Both the branches are really good but if you compare the branches then generally the closing rank for chemical branch is very high so it means the branch is very good than the metallurgy..but if you compare the IIT...IIT kanpur always stood top position among all IIT's in placments and infra structure i.e.,labs and all..we had a flight lab over there so once we wnet over there the labs for AEROSPACE branch in IIT kanpur is really wow than the bombay..like that for evry branch Kanpur campus has really super good facility in labs like Research n development..so if u give importance to branch means then go for chemical dual in Roorkee bcoz very good plamcnets than the metallurgy branch...but if you give importance to IIT means then go for Kanpur..but as per me i suggest Kanpur campus..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

reagrds,

kishore_IIT bombay

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I am now passed from class 10 cbse and my main focus is on to crack iit-jee . So , basically i am now qualifiying in class 11 and want to know that what i select a attending class or a...

Be a regular student, If focusing for IIT JEE, you need to put little extra effort too. You should follow a strategy e focused:First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Many students crack it with attending classes only as your basics get clear at school level. So for JEE classes it is easy to understand that. Please share your contact details so that an...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

If its possible and if you can prepare well by yourself for the school exams then go for non-attending classes for schools.. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Dear sir, I have selected for SC preparatory classes, a) if I fail,in preparatory classes after 1 year, will I be eligible for NIT admissions with 2016 JEE mains score? b) for how many...

No you would be allotted a branch also at respective college like civil..... for the next year exam, if you modify the rank, then you would be considered for counselling otherwise you have...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

Greetungs Shiri.Saurabh H Kumar, may the Almighty bless you abundantly. It is very painful to say that your answer was more sarcastic then a plain reply to the underprivileged who has not...

Subhash Baki yesterday

Greetings Sir, thank you for your reply. Kindly be specific as we look upon for our guidance. Can you be more elaborate

Subhash Baki 4 days ago
what is full of form of iit?

U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰. Well …..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...

Riddhi Gupta 9 months ago

itna bada hua ne iit ki full form ni aati hai.................. …................................................................... ......................ganwar foliish

Neel Upadhyay 6 months ago

sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)

SHANMUKESHWAR 9 months ago
IF THE MAXIMUM & MINIMUM VALUE OF - y= x 2 -3x+c / x 2 +3x+c ARE 7 AND 1/7 ,THEN VALUE OF c IS ...?

Dear rahul y= x 2 -3x+c / x 2 +3x+c cross multiply and simplify x 2 (y-1) +x(3y+3) +c(y-1)=0 this equation has a real value so discrimnent will be ≥ o (3y+3) 2 -4c(y-1)(y-1)≥0...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Will it be a better strategy to be a dummy student of a college while devoting full time in a coaching centre for IIT entrance after 10 pass. Kindly advise.

You are most welcome. See let me tell you one thing, it’s not the number of hours you put in, but the quality of hard work that matters. I could sit for 17hours with a book and not study...

Neeti 10 months ago

People generally think it’s better but i would suggest that you join a proper day school and attend it. There are several things that you will learn in school which you may not learn in...

Neeti 10 months ago

Thanks for prompt reply. My teachers at IIT coaching centre are advising me that it will take daily at least 8 hrs labour to crack IIT advance and being in school, I may not be able to...

perm lata 10 months ago
What is the cutoff for AIPMT, PMT and All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) for an SC candidate.

Hiiii cut off of AIPMT is 345 as same for pmt and for aiims you should consult with some other faculty

pIYuSh Chauhan 7 months ago

Why the trees of capillary layers are mostly falling down?

pIYuSh Chauhan 7 months ago
View all Questions Β»

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off