ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what should be prefferd dual degree of chemical engg. at iit roorkee or metallurgy at iit kanpur..i don't have any specific branch interest

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jack Dawson,

Both the branches are really good but if you compare the branches then generally the closing rank for chemical branch is very high so it means the branch is very good than the metallurgy..but if you compare the IIT...IIT kanpur always stood top position among all IIT's in placments and infra structure i.e.,labs and all..we had a flight lab over there so once we wnet over there the labs for AEROSPACE branch in IIT kanpur is really wow than the bombay..like that for evry branch Kanpur campus has really super good facility in labs like Research n development..so if u give importance to branch means then go for chemical dual in Roorkee bcoz very good plamcnets than the metallurgy branch...but if you give importance to IIT means then go for Kanpur..but as per me i suggest Kanpur campus..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

reagrds,

kishore_IIT bombay

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got 48% in Mathematics in WBCHSE. I want to drop this year and reappear next year. Considering the fact that I have done so miserably in Maths; do I fullfill the criteria for a CS...

The criteria for admission to IITs and ISM is that the candidate should satisfy at least one of these two criteria: He/she is within the category-wise top 20 percentile of successful...
  img
Abhinav 28 days ago

keep trying at IIt otherwise you can visit the websites of the following and try seeking admission there, and don’t drop – RV College of engg, Bangalore Lovely professinal...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago

if your confident then you can drop the criteria for iits is 1. he/she should be in top 20 percentile 2.he/she should have secured 75% in board

sajid 11 days ago
I passed class 12 th in 2014 cbse, and i attempted jee mains without giving jee Advanced cos i took up any coaching., I got 180 in mains but i left the seat and took a drop for an attempt...

Yes you are eligible to give and this will be ur last chance. Criterion 3 – Number of attempts. A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) a maximum of two times and that too in...
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

Plz approve if you are satisfied with the answer. All the best.
  img
Avinash 13 days ago

img
Avinash 10 days ago
What is the product of (3+6i)(4-7i)?

do it yourself

vikas yadav 3 months ago

The answer is 54+3i In future try to take admission from top universities which provide excellent placement opportunities,top infrastructure. The universities are SVNIT, Surat NIT,...

abhinaipadachuru 5 days ago

54+3i

Aakash 8 days ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1....

Amit Saxena 6 years ago

Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which ...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set ...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
Sir Is BITS a better choice for career rather than other TOP ENGINEERING COLLEGES. And also say me the tips to score 400+ marks in BITSAT and which book to follow. And Is Arihant...

For sure yes BITS is one of the reputed institutions,but there are some other as well in the competition queue,you can visist the official websites of these and compare the features with...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago

Please Say It In English

Bhanu Prakash 27 days ago
How is B Pharma of BITS Pilani? What are the future prospects, placements and where do we stand in the world after doing B Pharma

As it focuses mainly on research you may look for in bio labs and pharma industries etc.
  img
Avinash 7 days ago

They are comparitively less and varies in between 3.5 to 6 L per annum
  img
Avinash 7 days ago

what are the job packages in it???

AKSHAY SHARMA 7 days ago
View all Questions »