FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   WHEN WILL EML LIST 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akshay,

I hope you got the best collage and stream of your choice ... Good luck for your future from the askiitians team.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Regards

Askiitians Expert

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
GOT 82 IN JEE MAINS 2015 AND GOT CBSE BOARD PERCENT 89.4.......ALSO I AM FORM SC CATEGORY........... can i get NIT Srinagar in other state quota with cs branch......please tell me

Plz do the home work proprely. For SC category the expected branch wise cutoff would be around 80,000 to 1,50,000 in counselling fromround 1 to extra spot round. For your marks the expected...
  img
Avinash 14 days ago

This may be the category rank. Whatever branchwise cutoffs showing on the respective sites it on the basis of AIR no the category rank. So I’m giving u the info on the basis of AIR.
  img
Avinash 11 days ago

No you have no chance to get in NIT Srinagar
  img
Avinash 14 days ago
pls suggest me book for getting top rank in iit. my bhanja is preparaing

Pls follow the given link.. http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

good books for iit are organic chemistry – SN sanyal and himanshu pandey inorganic chemistry – K kumar physical chemistry – RC Mukherjee maths- complete ARIHANT SERIES physics – ANURAG...

ng29 2 months ago

All the info is available in askiitian website., please read through that.

shubham sharda 2 months ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about...

Subhash Shanbhag one year ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about...

is there any scope of paper -2 ...of jee mains i.e. of b.arch...?

Yes in good colleges providing architecture courses . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 2 months ago

If you are selected in top college then its good.BUt there are other colleges which provide you scholarship,Enhance your communication skills,provide excellent assistance in placement....

abhinaipadachuru 16 days ago

is paper-2 ‘s result will allso be declared on 27 th only..???

mansi dabriwal 2 months ago
Dear sir/ma’am, I am a student of class 10 th in lucknow and want the pinnacle course of fiitjee to crack JEE so i need a good rank in ftre .. please recommend some books and tips so i...

In order to crack JEE u should be perfect in basic concepts.Proper faculty brushes you up in every aspect.Personally I feel Arihant series is good for basic learners.All the best.
  img
Avinash 20 days ago

the ftre exam is not really difficult. if you know your basics and u are a person who does not panic when u see the question paper u can easily crack it. but u should be really careful...

Archita 19 days ago

there is not such books for ftre the exam is not difficult it is just tricky , so just calm and patiently give the exam definitely u will get good rank APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 20 days ago
where can we check the AIR ranklist for paper1&2??

Dear student, You can view it later. Stay updated on IIT JEE 2015 site Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 9 days ago

AIR is given on the basis of combined result of both the papers.
  img
Vijay Mukti 9 days ago
View all Questions »