ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i am not able to qualify iit this time.i got a rank of 16000 in aieee , 2377 in uptu ,4600 in vit ,i want to drop a year because i think i can qualify iitjee next year . actually this time i got every nervous otherwise i would have cracked this time itself.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

same with me. But if u think u can do it next time then there is no need of thinking. go with ur interest and try for success. All the best.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 50 marks in jee main 2015 im in c category my board percentage is 80.2% by these marks can i get a admission in nit calicut

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of NITs and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 8 days ago

To get into an NIT one needs to take and clear JEE advance...and you need to visit the official website of NIT Calicut and then you will get a clear picture....I suggest you to visit some...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago

u should check out the opening and the closing rank with your board percentage this would definitely help u out

rahul 7 days ago
industrial engineering,manfacturing engineering,manfacturing & industrial engineering are eqivalent to mechanical or not. if not what is the fututre forecast for these branches for...

Actually mechanical is a very general kind of branch which includes study of all this branches. You will learn concepts related to industrial, manufacturing, etc all in mechanical. So at any...
  img
Nishant Vora 9 days ago

Hi.. The branches you have quoted are all good. Since these are not the core branches, so I wont be equating them to Mechanical engineering exactly. But, the study pattern and the placements...
  img
Sakshi 9 days ago

IIT Kharagpur will be better than Delhi, but there are ceratin other institutions which are equally competent, so you may check out the details there and draw a comparison and contrast all...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago
SIR ARE THERE ANY COLEGES(PRIVATE) OTHER THANIITS AND ISMS TAKING JEE MAIN SCORE OR JEE ADVANCED RANK

There are lot many institutions which have earned a good name and an image for better placements and quality education. These privately run colleges have their own entrance test for...

2015 years ago
Got 171 in mains, 301 in bitsat, 97% in ap board. Plesae suggest whether BITS hyderabad is best option and expected rank in JEE mains

BITS has earned a very good image in the field of education, but don;t just be dependent on one institute just try to widen your horizon and visit some other institutions’ websites as well...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 days ago

HEY MIND U AT THIS MARKS IN BITS U WILL GET EITHER CHEMICAL OR MAY BE CIVIL.SO TRY TO GET COLLEGE FRM JEE MAINS COUNSELLING THAT WILL BE BETTER FOR U ACCORDING TO ME

mohit vashishtha 21 days ago

Rank nearly 8500 . Bits is better option.

Vinod Mishra 21 days ago
expected marks in paper 2 is 185. would i get any nit?

Dear student, It is difficult to analyse performance given your marks. Just wait for your rank to come coz everything is relative and your rank will be the true parameter
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Yes you can get lower NITs for good branches on these marks or lower branches in good NITs
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

It’s difficult to take admission in top college desired course. So its better if you look at top universities which provide you excellent placement opportunities,enhance your communication...

abhinaipadachuru 12 days ago
find the angle between the two st lines 3x=4y+7 and 5y=12x+6 and also the equations to the two lines which pass through the point (4,5) and make equal angles with the two given lines

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below, ........(1) ........(2) Angle between line 1 & 2 Let the slope of the line be ‘m’ + sign is not possible. Line...
  img
Jitender Singh 11 months ago

Hello Student, There is a small mistake in the above answer. Sorry about that m = -7/9, 9/7

Jitender Singh 11 months ago
View all Questions »