Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

i am not able to qualify iit this time.i got a rank of 16000 in aieee , 2377 in uptu ,4600 in vit ,i want to drop a year because i think i can qualify iitjee next year . actually this time i got every nervous otherwise i would have cracked this time itself.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

same with me. But if u think u can do it next time then there is no need of thinking. go with ur interest and try for success. All the best.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

HI, i got 124 in jee mains and 98.6% in ap intermediate board. Can i expect seat in any NIT

Dear student I don’t think there is any chance of getting an NIT but still you can try your luck and wait till 3 rd or 4 th cut off and that too not in core stream.
  img
Bhavya 29 days ago

I think u may...for more info. U should visit NIT official website... U will get contact no. too u can ask.

Rojy 29 days ago

Yes but the streams will be like 1. FATbelly restoration 1.science of english 1.Basic indian samosa research Etc. Hope u understand "beast" of łűćķ

rahul 29 days ago
I HV ATTEMPTED JEE IN 2015. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT SELECTED IN JEE ADVANCE. CAN I TRY FOR ANOTHER TIME/

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

yes , why not if you are good student and if you are confident that you crack this time then you have to do it because when a person loss something in first time then he try more better...

ankit raj 9 months ago
DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN 5 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

raj kumar 4 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO 4 months ago
I m getting 230 + marks in jee mains paper 2 .. cat is SC .. is there any chance m going to get NIT or any good collg for architecture ? Reply asap .. coz my paper 1 was a complete disaster...

yes, u hv chnaces of nit , beacuse of the catagory .. wait for the paper 2 cutoff and result and attend the councelling , u wl get any of the nit .. ALL THE BEST ..

Umakant biswal 16 days ago

Prepare well for Paper-2, your score is pleasing and perhaps your category may also help, but make sure that the institution you are planning to apply for expects you to get through NATA or ...

Aneesh Sehgal 12 days ago
How much marks should I get in jee main paper 2 to get NIT

Dear student It depends on you whether you want to go for the brand name of NIT or you need a field of your own choice. In order to get into Top NITs with a field of your interest...
  img
Bhavya one month ago
i am an obc-ncl candidate.i am interested to study in iit madras with any btech course.can u tell me what should be my category rank and all india rank for getiing into iit madras??

Wish you luck for a bright future in engineering, Let me tell you one thing that getting an entry at IITs is ammater of good luck and hard work together. You must join some good institute...

Aneesh Sehgal 10 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off