Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

i am not able to qualify iit this time.i got a rank of 16000 in aieee , 2377 in uptu ,4600 in vit ,i want to drop a year because i think i can qualify iitjee next year . actually this time i got every nervous otherwise i would have cracked this time itself.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

same with me. But if u think u can do it next time then there is no need of thinking. go with ur interest and try for success. All the best.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 7 months ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 7 months ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 7 months ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 7 months ago
Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.

Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...

U can start hc Verma for physics if u hav some one around to clarify ur doubts or else u may confuse ur self …....wish u good luck ...if u see an ans also do reply like ..thanks or tell...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago
I have taken 6 subjects in CBSE; and scored 81 in English and 98 in Sanskrit, Computer Science and Physics; 99 in Mathematics; 100 in Chemistry; I have scored 195 in JEE Mains. What are the ...

of course u will get a good nit with ur desired stream , as in boards as well as main ur score is good last year one of my frnds score 97 in cbse and 197 in main he got cse in nit jaipur as ...

ng29 8 months ago

as your information you can get admission to mnit jaipur,nit allahabad or 6 th ,7th ranked nit. bcz of your mains score nit trichy is doubtfull! but hope you will get. best of luck

Bharat Singh 8 months ago

it is preffered to use askiitians jee mains rank predictor

vb 7 months ago
i have got 500130 air in jee mains so which college i can get and my category is general

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

I would advise you to visit the official website of Jeemains/josaa to locate the information pertaining to your stature whether you are in or not,.......you may also keep track of...

What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off