Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i am not able to qualify iit this time.i got a rank of 16000 in aieee , 2377 in uptu ,4600 in vit ,i want to drop a year because i think i can qualify iitjee next year . actually this time i got every nervous otherwise i would have cracked this time itself.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

same with me. But if u think u can do it next time then there is no need of thinking. go with ur interest and try for success. All the best.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir I can`t understand what is difference between. AIEE and JEE mains

Dar, There is no difference in AIEEE and JEE.Only one diiference is there that is placements that’s it.It means there are many companies to provide placements.

SAI SARDAR 3 months ago

JEE MAINS IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM.IF YOU GOT RANK IN JEE MAINS EXAM YOU GET THE NIT SEAT.AIEEE IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM.BUT THIS IS NOT AVALIABLE NOW

RAMCHANDRARAO 3 months ago

BEFORE JEE THAT`S NAME WAS AIEEE SO NOWADAYS THERE

NARAYANA 3 months ago
only 24 days are left for the jee main paper but i am not feeling confident in some chapters even after studying them well and completing previous years question, i forget whatever i learn...

After getting your problem, i found you tried to mugging up the solutions of the questions, thats why you face problem to find the solution of problem based on other related concepts. It...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear student, Prepare a revision plan for urself Each day you need to revise = Total chapters in PCM / days left Prepare short notes For quick revision our self study package is highly...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 10 months ago
Which chapters should i focus on inorganic chemistry for jee advanced??

solid state,all group elements,electo chemistry ,chemical equilibrium,stoichemetry.

vamsi 2 years ago

No. It should be the periodic properties chapter primarily!

Pradyumna Sadgir 2 years ago

How to prepare for the various block elements

NANDA 2 years ago
my daughter has got CRL 12362 in paper 2 jee mains 2015. which college i should try for her.

Please visit the official website of jee mains for previous year opening and closing rank for different institutes. You will get the idea from there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

You may check in at the official weblink of Jeemains, if you didn’t get any satisfactory answer then try seeking admission process details at some other reputed institutions like – ITM Uni, ...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
Who is the chairperson of bharti group?

Bharti Tele-Ventures Limited was incorporated on July 7, 1995 by Sunil Bharti Mittal. Its subsidiaries operate telecom services across India. Bharti Tele-Ventures is India's leading private ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off