Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

i am not able to qualify iit this time.i got a rank of 16000 in aieee , 2377 in uptu ,4600 in vit ,i want to drop a year because i think i can qualify iitjee next year . actually this time i got every nervous otherwise i would have cracked this time itself.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

same with me. But if u think u can do it next time then there is no need of thinking. go with ur interest and try for success. All the best.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I pass 12th from nios board can I take admission in IIT jee

@ anushka Nios refers to national open school board , and its just like other boards , there is no diffrence in it . so, u can appear in jee also from nios board , as its also a board . but ...

Umakant biswal 21 days ago

HI ANUSHKA YES SURE FRIEND YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR JEE EXAM. STUDENTS OF NIOS BOARD CAN APPEAR IN ANY COMPETITIVE EXAM LIKE NEET, JEE MAINS AND JEE ADVANCE AND EVEN THEY CAN APPEAR FOR NDA...

SAHIL 22 days ago
My name is aman and my question is that which book should i referred for maths ??

@ aman for maths if u are preparing for iitjee , then these following books will be good for you . 1- objective maths by r d sharma 2- maths by m l khanna . 3- maths by ad das gupta . 4- 37 ...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago
Please give expert advice for the following three queries. I am from Tamil Nadu and studying Chemical Engineering in NIT Trichy. If I get IT in IIIT Allahabad, IT in NIT Allahabad, CSE in...

@ srihari I.T IN NIT ALLHABAD IS THE FRST PREFRENCE AND GIVE 2ND PREFERENCE TO I.T IN IIIT ALLHABAD . cancell the rest of the thing from yopur choice , and choose wisely what u have to do...

Umakant biswal one month ago

Dear Student, you are already at a very good place, I am unable to make out what drives you crazy to think of comparing and contrasting titanic institutions and then expecting to choose one ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
years in which iit jee was organised by iit madras

Hi IIT JEE 2010 is being organised by IIT Madras, so was in the years 2002, 1997, 1993 Regards, Rajat Askiitians.com Expert

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 6 years ago
hello, I just wanted to know whether in the 6th round of seat acceptance of josaa is the procedure same as that of document verification.Do I have to carry the same documents? Is there some ...

@ arushi , as per the previous records that i have , u donot have to pay anything else in the 6 th round of seat allocation process by jOSAA , I THINK THIS YEAR ALSO THE SAME TREND WILL...

Umakant biswal one month ago

dear Student, do carry your all credentials and testimonials along with you which have been intimated to you through the official weblink of Jossa and instead of carrying cash always prefer ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
i am 12 th student want to crack jee but in 11 th i didnt read objective, so im soo tensed of my exam what shuld i do to cover both 11 th and 12 th syllabus at a time

@ geetha . what u need to do now is that just recapitulate the 11 th part at the wekends , in saturday as well as sunday . and also that 2 days u not have to read the 12 th part . and that...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago

HI GEETHA YOU CAN FOLLOW HIS TIMETABLE TO COVER SYLLABUS OF CLASS 11 AND CLASS 12 SIMULTANEOUSLY 5.00 A.M.- GOOD MORNING { WAKE UP} 5.10- 6.30- PHYSICS 6.30- 2.00 PM - SCHOOL TIME 2.00-2.30 ...

SAHIL 17 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off