DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   i am not able to qualify iit this time.i got a rank of 16000 in aieee , 2377 in uptu ,4600 in vit ,i want to drop a year because i think i can qualify iitjee next year . actually this time i got every nervous otherwise i would have cracked this time itself.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

same with me. But if u think u can do it next time then there is no need of thinking. go with ur interest and try for success. All the best.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma one month ago
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong one month ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

Soneel Verma one month ago

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena one month ago
reprodution in gymnosperms

The gymnosperms are heterosporous; they produce haploid microspores and megaspores. The two kinds of spores are produced within sporangia that are borne on sporophylls which are arranged...
  img
Pankaj 4 months ago
sir, i got 16000 obc rank and 60000 open rank . i want nitk surathkal ec or mech, will i get it? my home state is karnataka

SEE the opening and closing rank published by JOSAA of first round. if it helps then pls approve

vb one month ago

go for previous year jee mains opening and closing rank

vb one month ago
which books are simmilar to the books provided by the aakash/fitjee institute and are easily available in market. please help??

Sorry, I can not provide you the sample copy of books. But if you wants to purchase it, you can provide me your contact details and our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img

You can purchase the study material form us. If you are interested please reply to it. Thanks.
  img

@vijay mukti sir i wanted books for science and maths for class 10. please tell the amount of all the books and can you send me a sample of your books on my email id. thankyou

Shivam Singh one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details