DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

i am not able to qualify iit this time.i got a rank of 16000 in aieee , 2377 in uptu ,4600 in vit ,i want to drop a year because i think i can qualify iitjee next year . actually this time i got every nervous otherwise i would have cracked this time itself.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

same with me. But if u think u can do it next time then there is no need of thinking. go with ur interest and try for success. All the best.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which state has least qualified canditates for jee advanced in 2014?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago

ghuwahati zone has the least number of selections

Prajwal Kavad 26 days ago
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 16 days ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 17 days ago
can i write another exam for jee ?

No....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Be clear while asking a question.Anyway, for your kind information let me tell you that JEE Mains can be attempted for thrice [once in a year and thrice in cinsecutive three years] and on...

Soneel Verma 29 days ago
i am determined to take a drop this year for jee advanced 2016 , i had given the 12 board exam in 2015 in isc board , and given the jee mains and jee advanced . i was not allotted any seat...

Yes you can give jee advaced for maximum of two times in continues.
  img
Vijay Mukti 16 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 15 days ago
I am from delhi and got 10200 rank in IPU. I am interest in B Tech CSE and probably will get it in NIEC, Delhi. My other options are IMT, Gurgaon and UPES, Dehradum. Please suggest whiuch...

Ranking of NIEC is same as ITM Ggn, If you are getting CS or EC at UPES try to choose the same, otherwise, try to get in ITM Ggn followed by NIEC...,.. Branch ranking is quiet important,...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 25 days ago

I am getting CSE (IBM) Business Analytics and Optimization at UPES and CSE at ITM, Gurgaon and will probaly get CSE in NIEC do you mean UPES > ITM, Gurgaon = NIEC ??

Anabhra 25 days ago
how to get more marks during revision

during revision to get good marks we need to think that before we do it ,that is prepare rough noted for it and keep as a notes for it so it would be easy for us to keep in mind especially...

aananthan one year ago

study those topics that have high weightage and easy like in maths ------ conic section..... probability.. chemistry---- chemical bonding, coordination compounds etc...

FITJEE one year ago
View all Questions »