ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i am not able to qualify iit this time.i got a rank of 16000 in aieee , 2377 in uptu ,4600 in vit ,i want to drop a year because i think i can qualify iitjee next year . actually this time i got every nervous otherwise i would have cracked this time itself.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

same with me. But if u think u can do it next time then there is no need of thinking. go with ur interest and try for success. All the best.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How and when can I download JEE Main 2015 admit card?

All the candidates who have applied for JEE Main 2015 examination can download their admit cards from March 1, 2015 onwards. The exam is to be held in April. JEE Main examination is...
  img
Ambar Kumar 2 months ago
Hello sir , my maths is very weak in order to score good in MAINS 2015 . Which important topics i should cover to score good maths ? I also whish to know that if i`ve done all the...

For Chem CBSE level is enough if you have done it quite well. For Physcis also Board level preparation is quite useful. Just need to go for some extra questions 1 level higher. For that best...
  img
Harsh Patodia 16 days ago

Important topics for maths JEE mains: Coordinate geometry Calculus P & C, Probablity Quadratic Seq and series Complex numbers Adding , if you have solved NCERT and have develop a very...
  img
Nishant Vora 16 days ago

Thank you sir !

lakshay gaur 14 days ago
which is the best IIT JEE Online coaching center?

IIT JEE Online an initiative by Educationists and Professors with over 300+ man-years of experience in training students for the JEE and similar examinations. Over the last 20 years this...

Link Manager 5 months ago

iitjeeonline.com is one of the best coaching center with the experienced lectures.

Link Manager 5 months ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....

Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx Please...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
sir, will you please tell me the list of important topics of PCM for JEE mains and bitsat ? reply as soon as possible

chemistry physical chemistry : 30-35% organic chemistry : 25-30% Inorganic 30-35% Maths Algebra: 30-35% calculus 30-35 % vector 25-30% Physics Mechanics 25-30 % Properties of matter 10-15%...
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1. An...

Amit Saxena 6 years ago

Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
View all Questions »