i am not able to qualify iit this time.i got a rank of 16000 in aieee , 2377 in uptu ,4600 in vit ,i want to drop a year because i think i can qualify iitjee next year . actually this time i got every nervous otherwise i would have cracked this time itself.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

same with me. But if u think u can do it next time then there is no need of thinking. go with ur interest and try for success. All the best.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani one month ago
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 4 months ago
Please help with the question: A variable straight line throigh the poin of intersection of the lines x/a +y/b=1 and x/b + y/a =1 meets the coordinate axes at A and B . Show that the locus...

Hi, Equation of family of lines passing through intersection of these two lines is given by: (x/a + y/b -1) + q (x/b + y/a -1) = 0 (1/a + q/b)x + (1/b + q/a)y -(1+q) = 0 Find the coordinates...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 23 days ago
I am getting chemical at nit jalandhar. But i am more interested in software field. are there any chances of upgradation ..or should i go with chemical ?

It’s pretty good that you are getting Chemical Engg in NIT Jalandhar.If you are interested in software then you can even pursue it through the applications in the field of chemical...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
Please give me the list of top 10 coaching institute for IIT JEE preparatioon

Dear Abdullah, Top 10 coaching institute for IIT-JEE: 1. Career Point Kota 2. TIME 3. Resonance 4. Brilliant Tutorials 5. Quest Tutorials Delhi 6. FIITJEE 7. Narayana IIT Academy...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »