Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i am not able to qualify iit this time.i got a rank of 16000 in aieee , 2377 in uptu ,4600 in vit ,i want to drop a year because i think i can qualify iitjee next year . actually this time i got every nervous otherwise i would have cracked this time itself.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

same with me. But if u think u can do it next time then there is no need of thinking. go with ur interest and try for success. All the best.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew one year ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one year ago
from which round seat will be alloted for preparatory course students??

@ prabhuddha The preparatory course is for those student who got less marks in jee advanced and get into the iit . specially the reservation catagory student , and the seat allotment will...

Umakant biswal 13 days ago
I have got IIIT Lucknow in first round of seat allotment in JOSAA counselling. Do students of IIIT Lucknow study in IIIT Allahabad from same faculty and same placements? What are the pros...

Dear Student, congrats for this achievement, but Iit seems that you are not much happy with this seat allotment or the branch, if so, you may take a second thought about it and also...

Aneesh Sehgal 25 days ago
my OBC-NCL rank in jee main 2016 is 23000.Which nit can i get?

Dear Student, kindly chek the link of askiitians or else visit the official weblink of an NIT which you feel is nearby and check over there where does your score stand, If you are able to...

Aneesh Sehgal 14 days ago

@ hari Kindly mention the AIR , beacuse frst the josaa councelling will see the AIR , and then your catagory rank . and the josaa frst round is already over i think , didnot u got any nit...

Umakant biswal 14 days ago
How would be Computer Science and engineering at ICFAI UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD

CSE is good branch inICFAI UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Dear student the college is good.
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

ICFAI Dehradun would be a better option tha Hydserabad as the campus is older, has a brand value and excellent placements. The Hyderabad campus is good just for the MBA course. While the...

rahul 2 months ago
from when to start preprations

Hi Tushar, If you'd like, you can take online Coaching from Askiitians Experts for IIT-JEE, where you can get excellent coaching from the comfort of your home. For more information visit...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off