i am not able to qualify iit this time.i got a rank of 16000 in aieee , 2377 in uptu ,4600 in vit ,i want to drop a year because i think i can qualify iitjee next year . actually this time i got every nervous otherwise i would have cracked this time itself.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

same with me. But if u think u can do it next time then there is no need of thinking. go with ur interest and try for success. All the best.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
12 gram of carbon reacted with oxygen to produce CO and CO2 at 25 degree and at constant pressure.75Kcal heat was liberated and no carbon reacted.calculate the mass of oxygen which...

Probably your question is not complet. So plz check it and post it again. ..........................................................................................
  img
Naveen Kumar 2 months ago

no sir,question is complete

vineet chatterjee 2 months ago
How Should I Plan My Daily Time Table ?

Hi student First count how much time you have for studies other than your daily routine work. Then divide the time according to your need of study and type of subject for study.Study hard...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 2 months ago
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 4 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 4 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 4 months ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 7 months ago
Sir , I got through BITS Goa dual degree and CSE in Jadavpur University . Which is a better option ?

Since,You havent mentioned branch in BITS Goa dual degree this question cannot be answered completely. But in dual degree one extra year you need to spend but thats not a problem,if you got...
  img
Ramreddy 6 months ago
How can I prepare mathematics for IIT JEE. I am very weak in maths???

The most important point to keep in mind is that Mathematics can only be mastered with regular practice. Starting from basic concepts and easy questions on a regular basis and then on to...

KOOL 7 months ago

Buy arihant book of objective approach...it has 2 parts.....solve ot thouroughly it'll definitely raise ur level good luck :)

needhelp 7 months ago

Sir can u tell which book is best for maths …..for jee main and advance self study

milind 6 months ago
View all Questions »