ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i am not able to qualify iit this time.i got a rank of 16000 in aieee , 2377 in uptu ,4600 in vit ,i want to drop a year because i think i can qualify iitjee next year . actually this time i got every nervous otherwise i would have cracked this time itself.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

same with me. But if u think u can do it next time then there is no need of thinking. go with ur interest and try for success. All the best.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago

img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago
iam in a strong will to clear IIT JEE 2015....can you please suggest me some preparation tips.....

Preparing forIIT-JEE is surely a difficult thing but it all depends on how you manage your time. The key for this planning is to first set some long-term goals and then set up short-term...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

Hi, The best thing is to make a study schedule and follow it strictly. Keep a balance between theory and numericals and follow good books instead of completing many books. thanks...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 7 months ago
what is the requirement ofmarks for jee main paper 2 ( b. arch) to be qualified for advance exam??

Hi Student, JEE main score is validated for the IIT JEE mains advanced. The cut of would be around 120-130 marks in JEE MAINS
  img
Harishwar one month ago

do we need to qualify jee mains paper-1 also if we need to go for b.arch????

mansi dabriwal one month ago
which is the most important as well as scoring topics in jee for physics chemistry and maths?

for chemistry its surely qualitative analysis

Kavach Gupta one year ago

for maths its coordinate and for physics its waves and thermodynamics

Kavach Gupta one year ago
Can a PCMC student apply for AIIMS exam?

Hi An applicant needs to hae Biology subject in Class 12 th in order to appear for AIIMS exam, See here: Aspirants should have passed the 12th Class under School Certificate Examination or...
  img
Sumreet Johar 10 months ago

thank you

Chammu 10 months ago

thank you

Chammu 10 months ago
what is the rank of panjab university institute of engg and technology in india

Dear nitin you can check given link http://www.askiitians.com/top_colleges.aspx Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »