i am not able to qualify iit this time.i got a rank of 16000 in aieee , 2377 in uptu ,4600 in vit ,i want to drop a year because i think i can qualify iitjee next year . actually this time i got every nervous otherwise i would have cracked this time itself.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

same with me. But if u think u can do it next time then there is no need of thinking. go with ur interest and try for success. All the best.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I just want an advice for the following Question. If I am planning to write JEE(B.Arch.), what else shoul I prepare for other than Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ?

Hello Student JEE MAIN 2014 B.Arch syllabus Part - I Awareness of persons. places. Buildings. Materials), Objects. Texture related to Architecture and build environment. Visualising three...
  img
Nishant Vora 26 days ago

Thank You Sir for the useful information.

Muhammad Shadhuly 26 days ago
Hello Sir..!! my friend is very intelligent. but her capacity to score is 920/1000 in AP .How much should she score in JEE examz to get into IIT??

she should focus in getting atleast 200+ marks in JEE mains....
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago

200+ marks...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago
A unit vector in xy-plane that makes an angle of 45(degree) with the vector i(cap)+j(cap) and an angle of tan(inverse)(4/5) with the vector 3(icap)-4(jcap) is...

Hii Use dot product in each case to find out the magnitude of respective axis values. Two conditions are given and so we have two variables to find out which is very easy to find now Thanks
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago

Thankyou........!

Pritesh 3 months ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..

Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...

Hrishant Goswami 5 years ago
how do we prepare to score more marks in IIT JEE

JEE is about two things Knowledge and Practice. During first one and half year of your preparation you should focus on the knowledge part and try to gain as much as possible. Always prepare...
  img
Saurabh Singh 10 months ago
View all Questions »