i am not able to qualify iit this time.i got a rank of 16000 in aieee , 2377 in uptu ,4600 in vit ,i want to drop a year because i think i can qualify iitjee next year . actually this time i got every nervous otherwise i would have cracked this time itself.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

same with me. But if u think u can do it next time then there is no need of thinking. go with ur interest and try for success. All the best.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can i get any nit with air 37616 in obc category

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
a projectile can have the same range R for two angles of projection.if t 1 and t 2 be the times of flight in the two cases,then what is the product of two times of flight?

Dear student, We have, Now, This, on solving gives: Substituting for the speeds and the angles from the first equation, would give the required result. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
how to score above 100 in mathematics in jee advanced

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir can i upgrade my branch from B.pharma to any other branch at iit bhu ?

IF there is an opportunity for slide up in the later stages of counselling then you may get a different branch. The other way is that you can work in the first year , get a good pointer and...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
imp topics in maths which iit generally ask

Important topics : DIfferential and integral calculus, probability(imp.), complex numbersDo not leave any of the topic in syllabus.. there is atleast one question asked from each topic...
  img
bharat bajaj 2 months ago
i have secure 92% marks in icse.should i switch to cbse board for preparing for medical entrance.

yes as i’m studying in class11 and i have joined a coaching instiute which are having some syudents who belongs to ICSE background and i can see the difference as they are outshining me in...

maady manis 10 days ago

Yes, it is advisable to switch to CBSE board...because firstly, it is the CBSE which conducts the AIPMT...and secondly, AIPMT is based on NCERT. I too have joined CBSE board after completing...

Amrit Mohapatra 9 days ago

Yes, it is advisable to switch to CBSE board...because firstly, it is the CBSE which conducts the AIPMT...and secondly, AIPMT is based on NCERT. I too have joined CBSE board after completing...

Amrit Mohapatra 9 days ago
View all Questions »