Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

i am not able to qualify iit this time.i got a rank of 16000 in aieee , 2377 in uptu ,4600 in vit ,i want to drop a year because i think i can qualify iitjee next year . actually this time i got every nervous otherwise i would have cracked this time itself.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

same with me. But if u think u can do it next time then there is no need of thinking. go with ur interest and try for success. All the best.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE
BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G
navneet 4 months ago
both are good bt pilani is more better
navneet 4 months ago
Dear Student, You can refer Dr. Gorakh Prasad and S. L. Loney for Coordinate Geometry. These are good books. Also please visit our website for complete list of books to be refered. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
SL LONEY (arihant) the elements of coordinate geometry. RD SHARMA also
RAJEEV R 4 months ago
Which college provides better placements? Ism dhanbad or the NIT`s? And why?
The rate of placements varies everywhere, no educational organization can commit hundred percent placement in all branches it is generally 85 to 95% and may be somewhere less than that as...
It depends on the branch you take.ISM is obviously above than NIT’s but if the branch you take is low in ISM than you should take NIT.
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
is askiitian online coaching is good & trustable?
Of course, u can trust online coaching....U just need to have basics computer knowledge with a Broadband connection… U will be taught with the help of a Pen tablet which acts as I...
AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 6 years ago
Sir what are the most scoring topic in IIT JEE exams..????
Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
Amit Shekhar one year ago
Sir i hav got cse in srm sonepat n ece in niec in frst counselling and acc to analyser i m gtting ece in bpit so where shld i go
Make up your mind whether you wish to pursue CSE/ECE and then visit all the above mentioned institutions which have been offered to you otherwise i may suggest some names where you can try...
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details