i am not able to qualify iit this time.i got a rank of 16000 in aieee , 2377 in uptu ,4600 in vit ,i want to drop a year because i think i can qualify iitjee next year . actually this time i got every nervous otherwise i would have cracked this time itself.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

same with me. But if u think u can do it next time then there is no need of thinking. go with ur interest and try for success. All the best.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
|z|

RIGHT NOW I AM IN CLASS 12 th AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT CAN I APPER FOR IIT ENTRANCE EXAM AFTER 2 YEARS OF PASSING MY 12TH CLASS AND RIGHT NOW MY AGE IS 16+9 PLZ SOME ONE RPLY

Hi, You can sit fior JEE Advanced only in the year your are giving your 12 th board exams, and the year immediately next to it. So you cant appear for the exam after 2 years....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

what if i dont give the exam immediately after passing 12 , and after having some coaching after 12 for to years

nikhil pawar one month ago
A unit vector in xy-plane that makes an angle of 45(degree) with the vector i(cap)+j(cap) and an angle of tan(inverse)(4/5) with the vector 3(icap)-4(jcap) is...

Hii Use dot product in each case to find out the magnitude of respective axis values. Two conditions are given and so we have two variables to find out which is very easy to find now Thanks
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Thankyou........!

Pritesh 2 months ago
what constant force p is required to bring a 50kg body which starts from rest to a speed of 10m/s in 7m neglect friction

a=v 2 /2s =>a=100/14=7.14 m/s 2 F=ma=50*7.14=357.14 N...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

use v 2 -u 2 =2*a*s given u=0 and s= 7 m and v=10 m/s 100= 2*a*7 a= 100/14 Force required(p)= ma = 50*100/14 = 357 N...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago
DEAR SIR , 1 . The minute hand of a clock is 7cm long . find the displacement and distance covered by its npointed end when it moves from 6. 00 A . M to 6.30 A .M .

At 6 am minute hand is pointing at upward position and at 6:30, it is downward. The two points are two opposite ends of diameter of circle. So, the displacement is 2*R = 14 cm. Distance...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

In one hour minute hand completes one round of clock i.e. 3600. So 6 to 6:30 is half an hour which means 360/2 i.e 1800. So the distance will be Half the circumference of the circle having...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
iam a free member of askiitians . can i hv access to view recordings

Dear Ayush you can access the recording Recorded interactive Lectures of physics(150hrs) 5999/- for 6 month Recorded interactive Lectures of chemistry(150hrs) 5999/- for 6 month Recorded...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »