i am not able to qualify iit this time.i got a rank of 16000 in aieee , 2377 in uptu ,4600 in vit ,i want to drop a year because i think i can qualify iitjee next year . actually this time i got every nervous otherwise i would have cracked this time itself.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

same with me. But if u think u can do it next time then there is no need of thinking. go with ur interest and try for success. All the best.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello sir ….. i m a student of 10+2 non medical i want to crack IIT 2015......can u give me some tips?

If you want to crack JEE 2015, then you should have proper time management skills, i.e. you need work efficiently. Give proper time to each topic and to each subject. Don’t prioritise...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
can i get any nit with air 37616 in obc category

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind one month ago
what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?

View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile properties...
  img
Kevin Nash 5 years ago

A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with the...
  img
Jitender Pal 5 years ago
i got mech in SVNIT Surat and civil in BITS hyderabad ( which may or may not change (to instrumentation or mechanical) aftyer joining).what should i take?

im from hyderabad,i got 218 in mains but just 957 in IPE. due to normalisation, i was ranked 9620... i got 309 in BITSAT and a rank of 13.5 k in advanced .

rahul one month ago
please help advising me the scoring topics

Please specify the subject in which you want to know the areas which are easy as well as scoring.
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
View all Questions »