i am not able to qualify iit this time.i got a rank of 16000 in aieee , 2377 in uptu ,4600 in vit ,i want to drop a year because i think i can qualify iitjee next year . actually this time i got every nervous otherwise i would have cracked this time itself.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

same with me. But if u think u can do it next time then there is no need of thinking. go with ur interest and try for success. All the best.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i paid the amount on jeeadv site through icici credit card. but did not recieved any acknowledgement page. now its showing that the payment has been made but what should i upload against...

Hello Dear student, You should have got the transaction details from your account, print the transaction refrence number and send or upload it.............................
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 days ago
what should be the rank to get seat in iit bombay, iit delhi, iit kanpur.

Hello Dear student, Depends on the branch , if you want top branches it should be under 500, if you want any branch then it should be under 3500.
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 days ago
I am getting MPAE & ICE at NSIT . So I want to know that which one is better among these two ?

They are both kind of equal, but MPAE is one of the most under rated branches. Recently, the placements were very good from MPAE in NSIT.ICE too is good but MPAE is slightly better than ICE....
  img
Aziz Alam 5 days ago
which is the best instt.in rajasthan for iit jee coaching for a student of raj.board hindi medium.

Dear student Mr Hitesh This is very surprising that one rajasthan student is asking the best coaching in rajasthan. Bansal classes and resonance classes are the most renouned class. and both...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 4 years ago
sir, I am really interested in architecture. And I am expecting a rank in between 5000 to 6000 in JEE ADVANCED. Accroding to last year’s ranks, is it possible to get iit khargpur for...

You may get decent branches in IIT BHU, guwahati etc. sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago

what about architecture....? Kindly answer the first part of my question as well... Thanks

Pranjal K one month ago
sir, i am taking mbbs admission in odisha in s.c.b. medical college, cuttack under ur category......can i appear jipmer next year to take admission there ????? sir, is this possible to leave...

Hi Please let me know what do you mean by “Cuttack under ur category”? I will be better able to answer then. Thanks Sumreet
  img
Sumreet Johar 14 days ago
View all Questions »