i am not able to qualify iit this time.i got a rank of 16000 in aieee , 2377 in uptu ,4600 in vit ,i want to drop a year because i think i can qualify iitjee next year . actually this time i got every nervous otherwise i would have cracked this time itself.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

same with me. But if u think u can do it next time then there is no need of thinking. go with ur interest and try for success. All the best.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how many marks i have to score in jee advanced to qualyfie for iit bombay mach. engg. in ge category..???? GENREL

IIT Bombay Mechanical Engineering 2013 Opening Rank:24Closing Rank: 477 (GE) Hence, taking into consideration a minor shift in the opening and closing ranks for 2014, its safe to say that...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Hello Sir..!! my friend is very intelligent. but her capacity to score is 920/1000 in AP .How much should she score in JEE examz to get into IIT??

she should focus in getting atleast 200+ marks in JEE mains....
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago

200+ marks...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
Positronium consists of electron and positron orbiting round their common centre of mass. Calculate the value of Rydberg constant for the system?

In Bohr model, for the calculation of Rydberg constant, the mass of an atom is considered to be very large in comparison to electron. The Rydberg constant, hence is denoted as : R 0 = 1.097...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Let me know askIITians Online Coching program.

hi amit, ask I ITians offers you a unique feature whereby you can study the topics you are weak in. Sometimes while preparing for IIT JEE and AIEEE and other engineering exams you are unable...

askiitian expert akshay singh 5 years ago
Sir, what is the difference between Computer science and Engineering (CSE) and Computer Engineering ? NIT Trichy Branch is CSE and NIT Surathkal branch is COE (computer engineering).

I’m giving you an article which will give answer to your questions. What is computer science ? Computer science (CS) is the systematic study of algorithmic methods for representing and...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
I got 161 in jee mains and 91.6% in cbse boards. What could be my expected AIR??

Dear student, You should expect a around 9000 AIR. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago

hi, archana your expected rank will be 20000-25000. u can get good nits. dont be tensed.

vivek kumar 3 months ago
View all Questions »