ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

akhilesh is this ( ONLY ML KHANNA ) a good book 4 iit because i have only 10 months left and i dont want to confuse myself with different books

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear harender,

ML Khanna is undoubtedly one of the best books available for maths for IITJEE preparation...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 7 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 7 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 7 months ago
its the end of october and now i have only 3 -4 months left for 12 boards and jee main ….I m really scared ...please tell me how to prepare myself in the remaining time.I have to get 95% +...

Hi, If you have taken coaching from class 11 itself. Then, focus on the revision of notes and solve test papers to see where you stand. But, don’t ignore your board exams as well....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 6 months ago

Hi, Please don’t be nervous. Do your best, make study plan. Now, focus on your boards. Try the entrance exams next year....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 6 months ago

sir i m taking a coaching for iit jee main + advanced from class 11 itself but now i feel scared ...

sarthak 6 months ago
two coils are placed close to each other.the mutual inductance of pair of coils depends on which of the following factors - 1.the rates at which d currents are changing in the coil....

Mutual inductance signifies some form of magnetic coupling between two inductors or coils, depending on their distance and arrangement. If the answer says otherwise, it is wrong.
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

Mutual inductance depends only on the geometry of the coils. So, answer is 2
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

dats wat i thought too ,but d solution says d answer is 3.its a previous asked aieee question.can u plx elaborate...

naina one month ago
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r...

naina one month ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina one month ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI one month ago
sir if i clear the cut off marks of iit...then does that mean that i ‘ll surely get nit

No. There are 1 lac 50 thousand people who will give JEE Advanced. And total seats in all IITs and NITs combined is around 8000 + 25000-30000 (NIT). So, you can’t be sure.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 19 days ago

No it is not a sure thing. Just aim for high marks :) Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 16 days ago
i have scored 184 marks in MAINS AND EXPECT 94% MARKS IN 12TH BY CBSE WHAT IS MY EXPECTED RANK IN MAINS SCORE

Go to this link and try to find out everything you want to know about your JEE Main 2015 performance....
  img
Aziz Alam 7 days ago

ur rank will be around 3500-4200 bcoz last year my friend scores 195 in main and 95 in board and his rank was 2000 now he is in nit jaipur CSE and i am telling u dis so that u can have an...

ng29 6 days ago
Dear sir , I am student from Gujarat with General category,My All India Rank is 20246, Category rank is 15429 and state rank 725 …..Is there any chance for me to get admission in Computer...

For Computer Engineering in SVNIT Closing rank for GE student for HOME STATE is 173213 for JEE Mains- 2013 For IT in BIT Mesara I think its not IIT Allahbad, it should be IIIT Allahabd For...
  img
Harsh Patodia 7 months ago
My overall rank in JEE Main is 14075 and my general category rank is 10960 . Which branches from which colleges should I fill up as my choices . Please help me out with this … :(

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Please use...
  img
Aziz Alam 9 months ago
View all Questions »