ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

akhilesh is this ( ONLY ML KHANNA ) a good book 4 iit because i have only 10 months left and i dont want to confuse myself with different books

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear harender,

ML Khanna is undoubtedly one of the best books available for maths for IITJEE preparation...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have appeared for JEE advanced this year. I am getting a score of 130. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IIT or IISER ?

Hi, Score of 130 is a not a good score for IIT. Note that actual rank depends on the many factors like cutoff, number of students appeared, your category etc.
  img
Vijay Mukti 14 days ago

Actually for you its like very difficult since you are very close to the cutoff. Due to numerber of limitations in the seats, you may find very difficult to secure the position in the IITs.
  img
Vijay Mukti 14 days ago

if you belong to obc or gen you have no chance for iit and IISR selects the top candidates of jee advanced and candidate also have to clear the cutoff of the boards ACCORDING TO IISR BUT DO ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 14 days ago
I have got 48% in Mathematics in WBCHSE. I want to drop this year and reappear next year. Considering the fact that I have done so miserably in Maths; do I fullfill the criteria for a CS...

The criteria for admission to IITs and ISM is that the candidate should satisfy at least one of these two criteria: He/she is within the category-wise top 20 percentile of successful...
  img
Abhinav 27 days ago

keep trying at IIt otherwise you can visit the websites of the following and try seeking admission there, and don’t drop – RV College of engg, Bangalore Lovely professinal...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago

if your confident then you can drop the criteria for iits is 1. he/she should be in top 20 percentile 2.he/she should have secured 75% in board

sajid 9 days ago
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri 7 months ago

yes friend u should definitely take a look at arihant series .. specially the theory of the arihant books are simple and easy to understand and the content revolves around jee

Puneet Rai 4 months ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha 6 months ago
Does someone has uptu 2014 paper ?

Sorry I searched a lot but didnt find 2014 paper .

Drake 2 months ago

I had suggest u a book by arihant which has all the papers . It is available on amazon by the name upsee-gee Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 2 months ago

Your welcome

Drake 2 months ago
Can we crack bitsat 300+ in one year...iam taking long term and strong with my basics......and in mains what mark should i needed becoz my board score is less that is 88% andra pradesh to...

yes ...you can crack bitsat 300+.. The best way to crack entrance exam is by revising the subjects and the topics completed along with the preparing. It is very essential to revise as you...
  img
Komal 6 days ago

Try hard for JEE and BITSAT coaching. One year is efficient for the practice..For Physics...G C Aggarwall and previous year IIT JEE papers. Chemistry---- O P Tandon Mathematics-- Cengage...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago

it is easy to score 300+ in bitsat.....it is not too much hard...just stuck up with ncert.....in chem......to score more in bitsat...

Ajay Kotwal 6 days ago
IF THE MAXIMUM & MINIMUM VALUE OF - y= x 2 -3x+c / x 2 +3x+c ARE 7 AND 1/7 ,THEN VALUE OF c IS ...?

Dear rahul y= x 2 -3x+c / x 2 +3x+c cross multiply and simplify x 2 (y-1) +x(3y+3) +c(y-1)=0 this equation has a real value so discrimnent will be ≥ o (3y+3) 2 -4c(y-1)(y-1)≥0...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »