Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

akhilesh is this ( ONLY ML KHANNA ) a good book 4 iit because i have only 10 months left and i dont want to confuse myself with different books

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear harender,

ML Khanna is undoubtedly one of the best books available for maths for IITJEE preparation...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(

Neeti 11 months ago
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Hi! I am a 12 th student and has cleared jee main.now i am preparing for advanced but i am confused about the minimum marks required for iit indore in advanced in obc catagory.can u pl.tell ...

If you are able to score 2500 plus, there may be brighter chances for getting admission in a high-profile institution like – J B Institute of Technology, Dehradun,........Lovely...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

your rank should be less than 2000 in advance if you are interested in getting a good branch in iit indore. hope you can achieve what you desire regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago

Pl.can u also tell that this rank requires approx how much marks out of 504... and thanks for ur good wishes....

Hemant Oswal one month ago
please tell me, i have 97% in cbse, and 107 in mains withourt studying for it. now i am getting cse in nsit and dtu. but some are also advising me to drop a year and take a chance of iit ....

Join DTU followed by NSIT.. Getting 107 in JEE Mainis is not good marks.....it is 107/360 = 29.7%..Do you think, is this good marks???....what you are expecting next year, you may modify to...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

Your Board score is good but JEE score is not so encouraging and even then if you are able to crack in at DTU, there is nothing like that,.....well if you wish to go for a comparative...

About correspondence course.. does the offline option include online as well?

can you please elaborate?
  img
Piyush one month ago

http://www.askiitians.com/online-study-packages/complete-aipmt-aiims-course-and-test-series – I could see 2 options. Online package and offline with pen drive access. If I choose the...

Senthil one month ago
Hello How can I access the last 10 years questions? Will it be helpful? Shashank

Dear Shashank Previous year papers are very helpful in IIT JEE prepration. Check the link to access the previous year IIT JEE papers provided bt ASKIITians.com...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off