Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

actually I have bought iit maths by ML KHANNA and higher algebra by hall & knight ~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is these books sufficient or i should change ? because in many sites i saw that they are preffering ML KHANNA as the best book 4 iit??
please reply as soon as possible!!!!!!!

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Ok. Let me tell you! First of all you dont need to solve hefty books to clear IIT JEE. The basic Concepts are clearly covered in your NCERT syllabus or yor Intermediate Syllabus if you are from A.P. The A.P Intermediate board has the best syllabus in Mathematics and covers the topics to great depths. Coming to your books.. you have bought good enough books and the primary thing you need to knw is get your basics right before you start solving those books. And I having cleared JEE would like to tell you one thing. DO NOT TRY TO SOLVE ALL THE TOPICS FROM ALL THE BOOKS YOU HAVE GOT. SOLVE ONE TOPIC FROM ONE BOOK. AND MAINLY I'm repeaing this again. FIRST GET THE BASICS RIGHT.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Hello Sir I am Akshatha I am a jee aspirant I joined my coaching class recently and it was bit late so I am lagging behind in syllabus and I am finding it very difficult to manage my time...

@ akshatha Actually , everyone who is in the school are finding the same problem , Kindly let me know , which class you are in now ?? and i am suggesting some time management tips below ,...

Umakant biswal 16 days ago
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
I am currently in class 11 and preparing for jee, should I join funny school or a regular one

@ prajwwal For sure u have to join a regular school , but donot waste your time here and there , u have to give jee prepareation the most time and school less time . " only then u can be...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago

hi friend surely you should join a regular school. in initial days children find it quite interesting and excited to join a dummy school but after some time they regret on it.children of...

SAHIL 10 days ago
My aim is to score 200+ in jee mains only. I wanted a material which has good theory as well as problem but not as hard as advanced level. Suggest me such materials. IE irodovs book ,the one...

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Sourabh Singh 14 days ago

@ shuhai ok, here are the suggested books for jee main only . Jee main specially testing abt the speed in problem solving and knowledge . " so, the following books will help you . PHYSICS...

Umakant biswal 13 days ago

please visit www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL 13 days ago
What is helpline number

helpline number for what?
  img

Please be clear about your query....you should better choose some top rated institutions which have earned a name in education as well as in placements...then select any four or five to...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

1800 2000 838 our staff will guide you

Prajwal Kavad one year ago
nit raipur vs iiit jabalpur which is better..? please reply soon

The problems of good faculty is always there. Franckly speekng, this problem is also present in the newer IITs. Now you can image. In B.Tech, don’t entirely depends on the faculties.
  img

Choice is yours. I will suggest you to go through the official website of jee mains to see the previous year opening and closing rank for different rounds. Thanks.
  img

NIT R is older institute and hence is equiped with the all the facilites. All is Well.!!!!
  img
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off