DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

actually I have bought iit maths by ML KHANNA and higher algebra by hall & knight ~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is these books sufficient or i should change ? because in many sites i saw that they are preffering ML KHANNA as the best book 4 iit??
please reply as soon as possible!!!!!!!

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Ok. Let me tell you! First of all you dont need to solve hefty books to clear IIT JEE. The basic Concepts are clearly covered in your NCERT syllabus or yor Intermediate Syllabus if you are from A.P. The A.P Intermediate board has the best syllabus in Mathematics and covers the topics to great depths. Coming to your books.. you have bought good enough books and the primary thing you need to knw is get your basics right before you start solving those books. And I having cleared JEE would like to tell you one thing. DO NOT TRY TO SOLVE ALL THE TOPICS FROM ALL THE BOOKS YOU HAVE GOT. SOLVE ONE TOPIC FROM ONE BOOK. AND MAINLY I'm repeaing this again. FIRST GET THE BASICS RIGHT.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma 19 days ago
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai 28 days ago

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma 27 days ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK 28 days ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago

Dude go for zonel IIT’s only and I think that you may get one of them but if no zonel than take the NIT’s

Akshit Matthew 18 days ago
My JEE main rank is 5,80,300 and ST rank is 13,021. Can I get any IIITs or GFTIs based on my rank?

Yes it may be possible, for a better view you must visit the official weblinks of Jeemains as well as Josaa,......If you could not crack it through Jee, then don’t be disheartened, try...

Soneel Verma 13 days ago
Sir I am getting ECE at MNIT Jaipur and Instrumentation and Control at BITS Goa.Which should I choose?

Prefer MNIT Jaipur.
  img
Vijay Mukti 21 days ago

Study in top college gives a better chance to get good job placement with a better salary and bright & successful career life. You can also search for other engineering colleges as there...

Leepika Roy 21 days ago

Thank you Sir

shaan 21 days ago
Sir I got 44365 rank in jee main 2015 , Category rank 11261 (OBC-NCL). 4001 category rank in JEE advance 2015. Today the mock list hs been released by CSAB-2015 and I haven’t been alloted...

dont worry you may get a good seat in NIT,what is ur homestate

Prajwal Kavad 23 days ago

My Homestate is jharkhand

Ankit 23 days ago

My Homestate oi

Ankit 23 days ago
View all Questions »