Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

actually I have bought iit maths by ML KHANNA and higher algebra by hall & knight ~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is these books sufficient or i should change ? because in many sites i saw that they are preffering ML KHANNA as the best book 4 iit??
please reply as soon as possible!!!!!!!

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Ok. Let me tell you! First of all you dont need to solve hefty books to clear IIT JEE. The basic Concepts are clearly covered in your NCERT syllabus or yor Intermediate Syllabus if you are from A.P. The A.P Intermediate board has the best syllabus in Mathematics and covers the topics to great depths. Coming to your books.. you have bought good enough books and the primary thing you need to knw is get your basics right before you start solving those books. And I having cleared JEE would like to tell you one thing. DO NOT TRY TO SOLVE ALL THE TOPICS FROM ALL THE BOOKS YOU HAVE GOT. SOLVE ONE TOPIC FROM ONE BOOK. AND MAINLY I'm repeaing this again. FIRST GET THE BASICS RIGHT.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Dude go for zonel IIT’s only and I think that you may get one of them but if no zonel than take the NIT’s

Akshit Matthew 7 months ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 7 months ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago
Hi Iam from Telengana and iam studying in 10 th class.I want to be an iitian can anyone suggest me a good college for intermediate or +1 and +2

just go for narayana or if u can study at kota u should go with allen institute PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button...

Krishna Bondriya 12 days ago

you may study in the narayana or in vignana jyothi coolege.if you got high score in tenth you may get seat in iiit also.

N JYOTHEESWAR 11 days ago
My CRL rank is 4758 in paper2 ....can i get any nit??? Please reply

What is your AIR.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
Who wrote the book "The God of Small Things' which won the Booker Prize?? what this book about?

It is a story about the childhood experiences of a pair of fraternal twins who become victims of circumstance. The book is a description of how the small things in life build up, translate...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

The God of Small Things (1997) is a politically charged novel by Indian author Arundhati Roy !!!!!

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
i had given the exam of jee advance last year but i failed in board exam with one subject than does that advance will be considered as 1 st chance and i have only one chance to attempt jee...

Dear Student, Your one attempt is our now for jee advance. Now you only have last attempt in 2016 for jee advanced. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off