Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

B.Tech CSE at IIT hyderabad V/S 5 years Intyegrated M.Tech in Mathematics and Computing at IIT Delhi. Plz advice me as to which of the above two is better and Why? I have to freeze my options soon. So plz reply at the earliest.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akhilesh,

Well i think you shud go with mathematics and computing @IIT-D.. Coz if we talk about branch thn CSE is teh best branch .. but the infra, eduction and all the facilities at IIT-H is not at all comparable to IIT - D.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can.  We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I am now passed from class 10 cbse and my main focus is on to crack iit-jee . So , basically i am now qualifiying in class 11 and want to know that what i select a attending class or a...

Be a regular student, If focusing for IIT JEE, you need to put little extra effort too. You should follow a strategy e focused:First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Many students crack it with attending classes only as your basics get clear at school level. So for JEE classes it is easy to understand that. Please share your contact details so that an...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

If its possible and if you can prepare well by yourself for the school exams then go for non-attending classes for schools.. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
sir i hv got 4990 obc rank in advance this yera and i dont want to drop shoul i take admn in rgipt or iipe or drop

hi saurav i think taking a drop is better only and only if you are interested in it. so insted of taking a drop and preparing for jee again you should choose RGIPT. it is a good collehge...

SAHIL 4 days ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora one year ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
what is the rank of panjab university institute of engg and technology in india

Dear nitin you can check given link http://www.askiitians.com/top_colleges.aspx Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech

The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...

Ramesh V 6 years ago

Can you tell me what is % required in b.tech for admission in M.tech? i have completed my b.tech(IT).

Pawan kumar 4 years ago
I am getting no good college and everyone is suggesting not to drop a year. wht shud i do ? 91% in cbse. gen category. 77 in mains. no coaching taken!

I don’t suggest anyone to drop a year, you have two options – wait for the final round of counselling and find out whether you cracked in there or not and thesecond way out is to visit the...

Soneel Verma one year ago

i will advice u drop a year , the only reson behind is that ur percentage in boards join a good coaching institute and just study hard to get good score bcoz cbse had very crucial part in...

ng29 one year ago

I SUGGEST YOU SHOULD TAKE COACHING REALLY AS YOU SCORED 77 WITHOUT COACHING. TAKE COACHING FOR NEXT YEARS MAINS AND ADVANCE PAPER AND I AM SURE U WILL ACHIEVE WHAT U WANT. THERE IS NO LOSS...

yash sharma one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off