Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

B.Tech CSE at IIT hyderabad V/S 5 years Intyegrated M.Tech in Mathematics and Computing at IIT Delhi. Plz advice me as to which of the above two is better and Why? I have to freeze my options soon. So plz reply at the earliest.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akhilesh,

Well i think you shud go with mathematics and computing @IIT-D.. Coz if we talk about branch thn CSE is teh best branch .. but the infra, eduction and all the facilities at IIT-H is not at all comparable to IIT - D.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can.  We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??
NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
Avinash 3 months ago
Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve
Prajwal Kavad 3 months ago
jee mains paper2 merit list
Please be updated on the official website of jeemains regarding it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.
In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
Avinash 3 months ago
All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
IIT M will be a good choice
Prajwal Kavad 3 months ago
sir i secured 2778 rank in iit jee 2015 and i want to go for cse . as per my rank i can get cs in 1. indore 2. mandi 3.jodhpur.4 patna.5. bubeneshvar bbs 6. ism dhanbad as per my research i ... IIT HYDERABAD » IIT INDORE>> IIT PATNA>> IIT JODHPUR » ISM DHANBAD » IIT BHUBHNESWAR..
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago Try to follow IIT Hyderabad » IIT Indore » IIT Patna..>> ISM Dhanbad...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
Dear Abhijeet, As per your given information the prefernce order can be, 1.)IIT Hyderabad 2.)IITindore 3.) IIT PATNA 4.)ISM DHANBAD 5.)IIT JODHPUR 6.)IIT BHUBHNESWAR. I hope you this will...
erra akhil 3 months ago
Dear Askiitians tutor, One of my friend goes to a coaching class named FIITJEE in mubai. He is a pass out of 10 th class this year from ICSE board. He scored 94% in his 10 th class. It is...
Cadidate have to fill 80% gap od sucess by his smart work prepration rest is luck and time....... If target is tough and it is demoarlising you then follow a streategy and split the task in...
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago
yes you are really correct in saying that the tests conducted by the coaching institute are really tough they actually give you the question tough so that you can easily solve the jee...
Sunil Kumar FP 9 months ago
Thanks a lot AskIITians for such an overwhelming response. I prsonally thank Sunil Kumar Sir and Saurabh Kumar Sir!!! Your responses are very touching. Thanks a lot and I will stay in...
Utkarsh 9 months ago
Can you please tell me which test series will be better for iit jee 2010 preparation..? I am considering AITS(FIITJEE) and BMAT(Brilliant tutorials)
Hi, Both the test series AITS and BMAT are good.. brilliant's is more of IIT Level then fiitjee but what is important to learn new concepts and better solving approaches. You can also check ...
Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details