There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

B.Tech CSE at IIT hyderabad V/S 5 years Intyegrated M.Tech in Mathematics and Computing at IIT Delhi. Plz advice me as to which of the above two is better and Why? I have to freeze my options soon. So plz reply at the earliest.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akhilesh,

Well i think you shud go with mathematics and computing @IIT-D.. Coz if we talk about branch thn CSE is teh best branch .. but the infra, eduction and all the facilities at IIT-H is not at all comparable to IIT - D.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can.  We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Assuming that I am starting my IIT JEE prep from today itself, condition being- I will not settle myself for anything less than IIT. Then what tips or tricks I should keep in my head?
@ viraj frst thing u need to keep in mind is that – iit is not a kind of simple thing , for getting into an iit , its a complicated task , and u need to work hard and smarter to do it , and ...
2017 years ago
sir,i want to to ask you that i am in 11 class and how i will start preparation for jee main
@ chirag you have ample of time to prepare for iitjee , so, start with the ncert books right now . and join to askiitian and its test series , they will have a great benifit as they will...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
SAHIL 3 months ago
Hello, I m Sahil of class 11 cbse. I am an average student who got 9 c.g.p.a in class 10 exam. I wanna join IIT and become a very good mechanical engineer. I m studying in fiitjee patna...
@ sahil let me to clarify 1 thing that there is no relation of class 10 th cgpa with jee advanced exam . jee advanced is a kind of exam which checks your multiple ability but board exam...
Umakant biswal 27 days ago
There is no relation of 10 th Std and competitve exams. In Class 12 you studied theortically and in class 11 and 12 you should study conceptually. Applying the theorems laws in various...
Shreyas Patil 27 days ago
Who was the first Indian lady to go in space?
The first lady to go in space was Velentina Tereshkhova The first Indian lady was Kalpana Chawla
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Kalpana Chawla was first indian selected for space mission by NASA .. Who is the second???
amit yadav 7 years ago
I think , the name of second lady is sunita williams ......
ritu goyal 7 years ago
Does fitjee Rankers study material provides doubt clearing facility? if Yes, then can we ask doubts from out of the study material provided? or only from provided material?
@ pranav yes , RANKERS STUDY MATERIAL have online doubt clearing support , but they will take 48 hours for a single doubt to resolve , and there are also limit that u cannot ask more than...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Sorry but i donot think that they provie you doubt clearing facility. If they are providing doubt clearing facility it must be mentioned on the study material you purchased. but i donot...
SAHIL one month ago
i’ve completed my 12 th class .I got 26k in mains and 3.9k in ts eamcet 2016.Could you suggest me a good college according to my rank.I’ve heard about niftem university it...
hi sri vandya please make a visit on the following link from here you can know the best available options for you all...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Dear Friend, I won’t comment on any budding institution and if you are also aware about this thing that the institution is still in the budding stage, then for sure it may be a little risky ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
sorry google and amazon are mentioned by mistake as i am answering to a similar query for a cs college . i have to mention Nestle, Pepsico, ITC, TUV SUD, Dabur etc. sorry for the mistake...
SAHIL 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts