Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

B.Tech CSE at IIT hyderabad V/S 5 years Intyegrated M.Tech in Mathematics and Computing at IIT Delhi. Plz advice me as to which of the above two is better and Why? I have to freeze my options soon. So plz reply at the earliest.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akhilesh,

Well i think you shud go with mathematics and computing @IIT-D.. Coz if we talk about branch thn CSE is teh best branch .. but the infra, eduction and all the facilities at IIT-H is not at all comparable to IIT - D.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can.  We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??
NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
Avinash 4 months ago
Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
is that really tough to crack jee main exam
No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’, just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...
Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily
sneha one month ago
No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.
Mehul Trivedi 4 months ago
After passing out 10 th board, i want to take computer engineering...What preparations should i have for the clearance and admission in IIT? I am in Gujarat Board and will pass 10 th next...
Its commendable that you are concerned about your future at this early stage, and to answer you query, I may suggest –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on...
U must join good and renowned coaching centre to get proper guideline and rest is ur hard work and detrmination and also start with good books only , practice as many questions as ucan ALSO ...
ng29 4 months ago
is M.L. khanna maths book enough for cracking iit mathematics?
Dear Ankur M.L Khanna is enough for cracking IIT jEE but if you want to crack IIT JEE with good rank then refer other books also To see more abt imp book for IIT JEE check link...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
is arihant objective appoarch to mathematics by amit m aggarawal is enough to study for any entrance exam ? if any other book please suggest it ?
weer kumar 2 years ago
It is one of the best book in India to crack IIT examination. Professor Prabal Chakraborty MSc (math) MA (stats) , MBA
Prabal Chakraborty one year ago
i have got 500130 air in jee mains so which college i can get
You would be alloted a private college in GEN, OBC and in SC cat.
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
You may not be given any lower NITor IIIT, instead you may try at some other leading institutions where certain Neutral Educational Bodies have labelled these institutions as best...
i just tried calling ur number but it is not reachable . so can u just contact me bcoz i need to about the course materials ?
Dear Jothisa, We called you two times on your registered mobile number but you did not pick the call. You can reach us on 0120-4616500 Extn 239 or 204 to discuss all your queries related to ...
Forum Team 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details