DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

B.Tech CSE at IIT hyderabad V/S 5 years Intyegrated M.Tech in Mathematics and Computing at IIT Delhi. Plz advice me as to which of the above two is better and Why? I have to freeze my options soon. So plz reply at the earliest.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akhilesh,

Well i think you shud go with mathematics and computing @IIT-D.. Coz if we talk about branch thn CSE is teh best branch .. but the infra, eduction and all the facilities at IIT-H is not at all comparable to IIT - D.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can.  We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
After passing out 10 th board, i want to take computer engineering...What preparations should i have for the clearance and admission in IIT? I am in Gujarat Board and will pass 10 th next...

Its commendable that you are concerned about your future at this early stage, and to answer you query, I may suggest –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

U must join good and renowned coaching centre to get proper guideline and rest is ur hard work and detrmination and also start with good books only , practice as many questions as ucan ALSO ...

ng29 25 days ago
Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img
Vijay Mukti 9 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 8 days ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman 13 hours ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 25 days ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 25 days ago
sir my jee main AIR is 85680 in obc category can i get admission NIT in electronics and engineering

Dear aman kumar, your AIR is not good. So, it's difcult to get addmission in NIT in any branches. you can take addmission in other private b.tech. colleges. Good luck

Vishal choudhary 13 days ago
crl or category rank which will be considered for admissions through jee mains

For filling up the reserved seats, your category rank will be used. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 21 days ago
i m in 11th n i go for iit jee coachings.they have nearly completed the course but i am not able to cope up. as a result, i hav a lot of backlogs n i hav nearly 50 % of course left to...

Dear mayank earlier You have not given much time for IIT JEE prepation,so if you want to perform well in IIT JEE then you must give more time to IIT JEE prepration from now. If have to give ...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »