ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

B.Tech CSE at IIT hyderabad V/S 5 years Intyegrated M.Tech in Mathematics and Computing at IIT Delhi. Plz advice me as to which of the above two is better and Why? I have to freeze my options soon. So plz reply at the earliest.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akhilesh,

Well i think you shud go with mathematics and computing @IIT-D.. Coz if we talk about branch thn CSE is teh best branch .. but the infra, eduction and all the facilities at IIT-H is not at all comparable to IIT - D.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can.  We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 6 hours ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits?

Dear, no chance of getting any NITs at this rank.. Last year at the end of the last round counselling, the rank of getting NITs was 179000 in SC cat...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago

Well, honestly speaking, your score is not very promising and I must tell you that with such score you won’t be able to make it at an NIT, but yes you may go for searching the detailed...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
i got 11248(gen) rank in advanced 2015 so which college can i get??

JoSAA will conduct joint counselling for admissions to IITs, ISM Dhanbad, NITs, IIITs and GFTIs from 2015 onwards. Online Registration, Choice filling and Choice Locking followed by Seat...
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

Congratulations for clearning JEE advanced. Since your rank is even below 10 thousand and the total seats in IITs is around 10 thousand. So Its difficult for you to get any seat in IITs but...
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

If you are giving paper 2 (B.Planning/ B.Arch) then you must have taken maths subject in your 12 th class. and also the aggregate marks of all the five subjects must be greater then 50%.
  img
Harsh Patodia 17 days ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech

The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...

Ramesh V 5 years ago

Can you tell me what is % required in b.tech for admission in M.tech? i have completed my b.tech(IT).

Pawan kumar 3 years ago
can i expect any conceptual questions in bitsat 2015????

of course there are some conceptual questions in chemistry and physics both also question based on nobel proze in chemistry but dontattempt all ques if u r not sure as there is negative...

ng29 one month ago

yes some but not many in any entrance exam

Delwin Saldanha one month ago

dontt be nervous be calm and cool

Delwin Saldanha one month ago
why we use red light is used in traffic signals?

The reason is that it has a greater wavelength. Due to its longer wavelength does not get scattered by the particles in the atmosphere n hence reaches our eyes more distinctly than the...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »