Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

B.Tech CSE at IIT hyderabad V/S 5 years Intyegrated M.Tech in Mathematics and Computing at IIT Delhi. Plz advice me as to which of the above two is better and Why? I have to freeze my options soon. So plz reply at the earliest.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akhilesh,

Well i think you shud go with mathematics and computing @IIT-D.. Coz if we talk about branch thn CSE is teh best branch .. but the infra, eduction and all the facilities at IIT-H is not at all comparable to IIT - D.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can.  We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Please give expert advice for the following three queries. I am from Tamil Nadu and studying Chemical Engineering in NIT Trichy. If I get IT in IIIT Allahabad, IT in NIT Allahabad, CSE in...

@ srihari I.T IN NIT ALLHABAD IS THE FRST PREFRENCE AND GIVE 2ND PREFERENCE TO I.T IN IIIT ALLHABAD . cancell the rest of the thing from yopur choice , and choose wisely what u have to do...

Umakant biswal one month ago

Dear Student, you are already at a very good place, I am unable to make out what drives you crazy to think of comparing and contrasting titanic institutions and then expecting to choose one ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
Hi, I am Vyom Patel and i am currently in class 11. I have to give my JEE Advance in 2018. I wanted to know some information about some books which may help me for my preparations....

@ vyom frst of all donot get nervoused , u have ample of time to do organic chemistry , if u are in class 11 th , and once organic starts do maintain regularity , otherwise it will be...

Umakant biswal 25 days ago
Sir, recently i have bought the IIT and JEE study materials from you the material you provided for practice only contain 30 question for test in each lesson, NCRT solution, and previous...

YES SURE PRACTICING THIS MATERIAL IS ENOUGH FOR BOTH JEE MAINS AS WELL AS JEE ADVANCE EXAM. MANY OF THE STUDENTS WHO PREPRE FROM THIS STUDY MATERIAL GOT TOP RANKS IN JEE EXAMS .SO IT IS...

SAHIL one month ago
A planet has twice the radius but the mean density is 1/4th as compared to earth. What is the radio of the escape velocity from the earth to that from the planet? (a) 3 : 1 (b) 1 : 2 (c) 1 :...

HI SUMIT THE ANSWER COMES OUT TO BE 1: 1 . SO CORRECT ANSWER TO YOUR QUERY IS C. FOR MORE QUESTIONS AND SOLUTION RELATED THIS CHAPPTER VISIT...

2016 years ago
can i prepare for iit by studying at home only? what should be the time i should regurlarly study for?

hi, in present time , Jee exam is not as tough as earlier, so therei s also good chances of success in self preparation. but the proper guidance also matters very much . many students get...

Pratham Ashish 6 years ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off