B.Tech CSE at IIT hyderabad V/S 5 years Intyegrated M.Tech in Mathematics and Computing at IIT Delhi. Plz advice me as to which of the above two is better and Why? I have to freeze my options soon. So plz reply at the earliest.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akhilesh,

Well i think you shud go with mathematics and computing @IIT-D.. Coz if we talk about branch thn CSE is teh best branch .. but the infra, eduction and all the facilities at IIT-H is not at all comparable to IIT - D.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can.  We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
AIR 282000 category rank- 90000

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath one month ago
which are the most most important books for iit jee ? please tell me ??

Organic Chemistry: O.P Tandon/Ranjeet Shai Inorganic Chemistry: J.D Lee (adapted version by S. Guha) Physical Chemistry: ??? Physics: D.C Pandey Feynman Lectures on Physics Maths: Vikas Rahi...

Yashas 8 days ago
haii.........i have completed my 10+2 with 90.9% and i got 14237open rank in b.arch,,,,,and obc 3573 rank ,,,,is there any chance of getting seat in nits ..or any other collages...plz...

Yes you definitely stand a chance to have a seat in NITs. If not the top NITs like warangal or trichy, You should go for NITs where you are getting a better branch. Don’t compromise...
  img
Apoorva Arora 3 months ago
Help needed for Career/Dream Advice So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem with me was That I just love Physics(Whole of it)..and Maths(Except:...

SAT What is SAT? The SAT is a globally recognized college admission test that lets you show colleges what you know and how well you can apply that knowledge. It tests your knowledge of...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
sir, i made the payment for the round 1 counselling course that i received. But, after payment it showed that the transaction succedded and when i clicked the “return to homepage button” the...

You have to talk to the couselling authorities reqarding the payment, you may pay again so that atleast you can start filing your choice and do refund later.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
View all Questions »