Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir my air in iit is 6628 with this can i get in any iit,ismdhanbad,itbhu core branches like electrical , mechanical,civil,chemical,electronics etc. also my aieee rank is 3345 what should i prefer????????please dont send links just answere 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Puneet,

Yes you can get ISM and IT BHU .. You shud go for mining from ISM and electrical from IT BHU.. these two are the best options and if you don succeed in getting any of these, then try for mechanical and electronics from there .. also you can try for IIT hyderabad with cse and ee branch.  All these are the best available options for you .

All the best for your Future !

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can.  We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Is the official syllabus provided for jee advanced, sufficient for cracking advanced or some more knowledge is also required?

@aakansha yes, the questions of jee advanced will be only from that syllabus , but prepare those syllabus perfectly , they might be mix up 2-3 concepts at a time in a question , which req....

Umakant biswal 5 days ago

hello yes that is right for jee advace that syllabus is to prepare.all the best..................................................................................................

raj kumar 5 days ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 10 months ago
jeemain 2 round counslling date 2015

Seat Allocation on 13 July,15. Please refer jee mains website for complete shedule. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Counselling rounds are going own, the second round is on Tuesday- 13 july, keep an eye on the outcome, if you got it then nothing like that else try seeking admission at some other leading...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

13 th july 2015, round 2 counselling

Prajwal Kavad 9 months ago
Who is known as father of Indian palentolgy. And explain term taxonomy? With full description.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Birbal Sahani

Gaurav Medhe 5 months ago

I think akbar check in google..,.....😏😏😏🙀🙀 don't see multiple and ...post yr ques again...becoz even m weak in this matters gk

Rojy 3 days ago

Hi dear..here's yr ans Its Birbal sahani ….check it if have doubt He was the first..check it in google if u want

Rojy 3 days ago
Sir if we take palcement packages and future prospects into consideration what would u suggest IIT Guwahati Civil , DTU cs , DTU mech

Go for DTU CS » IIT Guwahati CIVIL >>> DTU Mechanical...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago

DTU CS > IIT G > DTU Mech.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
When is the World Environment Day ??

World Environment Day (WED) was established by the UN General Assembly in 1972 to mark the opening of the Stockholm Conference on the Human Environment. Commemorated yearly on 5 June , WED...

avisha gupta 7 years ago

It's on 5th June. But if u wish u can treat it today also. beacuse caring for enviornment doesn't requires any fix date! Lets celebrate environment day and plant treesssssss only mango aan...

vikas yadav 5 years ago

It''s on 5th June. But if u wish u can treat it today also. beacuse caring for enviornment doesn''t requires any fix date! Lets celebrate environment day

fakrunnisa 2 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off