ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir my air in iit is 6628 with this can i get in any iit,ismdhanbad,itbhu core branches like electrical , mechanical,civil,chemical,electronics etc. also my aieee rank is 3345 what should i prefer????????please dont send links just answere 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Puneet,

Yes you can get ISM and IT BHU .. You shud go for mining from ISM and electrical from IT BHU.. these two are the best options and if you don succeed in getting any of these, then try for mechanical and electronics from there .. also you can try for IIT hyderabad with cse and ee branch.  All these are the best available options for you .

All the best for your Future !

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can.  We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which book for physics and maths wiil be best for iit jee.

For maths you can refer arihant,RD.sharma etc For physics arihant.Try to cover each conceptual topic,two different problems from each topic. The universities which provide excellent...

abhinaipadachuru 8 days ago

HC Verma Concepts of Physics is the best book for iit Jee and for its preparation. the next good book is Sears and Zemansky:University of Physics

Vasanth Bhaskara 21 days ago

PLZ APPROVE IF USEFUL and incase any douts ask in ans box

Nicho priyatham 21 days ago
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
i am expecting 190-200 jee main paper 2 and scored 94.45 in tamilnadu board exam. can i get architecture spa and nits?

Hi.. As per the scores you are describing, since your percentage is good, there are chances that you can get architecture in NITs. You can also try for other branches in other NITs also....
  img
Sakshi 17 days ago

No its difficult to get seat in SPA or NIT as you are very far from expected cutoff range.
  img
Avinash 17 days ago

Its difficult in getting selected in top university. there are many universities which provide you excellent placement,top infrastructure,desired course The top universities 1 BITS, Pilani...

abhinaipadachuru 17 days ago
sir please tell what is the net resistance between points P and Q.

1/net resistance = 1/R+1/R = 2/R net resistannce =R/2 i you hae any doubt ask in answer box.

Archita 8 days ago

if the wires are grounded then check the potential and complete the circuit

Prajwal Kavad 7 days ago

its r/2 i would suggest you to read ncert ,and dont be tensed i

Prajwal Kavad 7 days ago
what if we have missed some concept of a particular topic? how can we cope up with it?

You can easily refer and undertand them from the book. Also take the help from your friends. Friends are called as the best teacher.
  img
Vijay Mukti 4 days ago

Ok. My Pleasure.
  img
Vijay Mukti 4 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
Please provide me wirh details of most scoring Topics in JEE an top engineering colleges in India.

Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve related problems easily. Practice the problems carefully for a good score. The more you...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago
View all Questions »