Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

sir my air in iit is 6628 with this can i get in any iit,ismdhanbad,itbhu core branches like electrical , mechanical,civil,chemical,electronics etc. also my aieee rank is 3345 what should i prefer????????please dont send links just answere 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Puneet,

Yes you can get ISM and IT BHU .. You shud go for mining from ISM and electrical from IT BHU.. these two are the best options and if you don succeed in getting any of these, then try for mechanical and electronics from there .. also you can try for IIT hyderabad with cse and ee branch.  All these are the best available options for you .

All the best for your Future !

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can.  We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering
Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Its difficult to say at this moment.
Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
Is comprehensive chemistry by laxmipublication good for theory?
Yes it is good book 4/5 ratimg
Nishant Vora 10 days ago
but it is better if you refer to pradeeps publications becuse according to my analysis about 80% of the iitjee organic+inorganic have come directly from this book........for phyical use p...
Himanshu 10 days ago
jeemain 2 round counslling date 2015
Seat Allocation on 13 July,15. Please refer jee mains website for complete shedule. Thanks.
Counselling rounds are going own, the second round is on Tuesday- 13 july, keep an eye on the outcome, if you got it then nothing like that else try seeking admission at some other leading...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
13 th july 2015, round 2 counselling
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
Sir, For a SC category student which rank will be considered for the seat allotment and counselling Purpose,The general category rank or the Sc category Rank??
For filling up the reserved seats, your SC category rank will be used, while for unreserved seats your general category rank will be used. Thanks.
Please visit the official website of jee mains to look for the previous year opening and closing rank for nits and iiits. Thanks.
Please visit the official website of jee mains to look for the previous year opening and closing rank for nits and iiits. Thanks.
how is the placements of industrial design in nit rourkela?also companies that recruit at campus?
NIT Rourkela has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as better placements, can visit the official weblink of NIT Rourkela and get to know about...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
How can i score more marks in IIT JEE Advanced 2014 ???
For science/maths students in general, and IIT-JEE or PMT aspirants in particular, learning the skills of problem solving is very important.Questions and problems in science (especially...
Tuhin Chakraborty 2 years ago
see each question has same amount of marks so attempt those question which r easy first dont try on luck simply answer those which u r sure about
Ambuj Bansal 2 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details