ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i am very thankful to you for your advice but i want to know how to plan my study so that i can get into a good iit branch next year with aeronautical engg. I have lost one year sue to some unforeseen reasons. since you are yourself iitians, i know that you can help me.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sana,

You should start your preparation with a fresh commitment and dedication and prepare a daily study time table which will help you to streamline your studies. Besides start incremening you study hours. Atleast 8-9 hrs shud be devoted on  a daily basis. Get your basics very very clear..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about...

Subhash Shanbhag one year ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about...

Can I get any branch at ism Dhanbad even in spot round,my rank in jee advanced 2015 is 10600

Sorry, no chance in first round of counselling... Try to attend 2 nd and 3 rd round of counselling, you may get Mineral Engineering..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 days ago

Hi You can refer the following link : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-cl
  img
Sunil Kumar 11 days ago

I recommend you to keep an eye on counselling rounds and along with that keep trying finding details of other institutions too, you can simply google out the top engg college in india and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 days ago
hello sir, i had used your jee mains rank pedictor tool an it had show me a rank of 71956 and of sc 4356 so can i expect dtu or nsit further having a home state delhi quota and also plz...

Dear Student, Now I think results are already out and you must have received your scorecard so you can check ur exact rank in india and ur state.
  img
Nishant Vora 6 days ago

Is your AIR and State rank not mentioned in your score card?
  img
Nishant Vora 6 days ago

You may expect to get in DTU
  img
Avinash 6 days ago
MY AIR FOR JEE ADVANCE IS 2429. CAN I GET ADMISSION IN IISC FOR BS IN PHYSICS WITH THIS RANK.

If you are really interested in Physics then I would say we have some good professsors here, you might be knowing Prof HC Verma. You may not find much students in Physics because most of...

Vikramjeet Singh 6 days ago

HOW GOOD IS PHYSICS AT IIT KANPUR. AWAITING YOUR REPLY / SUGGESTION.

nikhil 6 days ago

Have you given any thoughts for Physics at IIT Kanpur?

Vikramjeet Singh 6 days ago
sir i secured 2778 rank in iit jee 2015 and i want to go for cse . as per my rank i can get cs in 1. indore 2. mandi 3.jodhpur.4 patna.5. bubeneshvar bbs 6. ism dhanbad as per my research i ...

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html IIT HYDERABAD » IIT INDORE>> IIT PATNA>> IIT JODHPUR » ISM DHANBAD » IIT BHUBHNESWAR..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html Try to follow IIT Hyderabad » IIT Indore » IIT Patna..>> ISM Dhanbad...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

Dear Abhijeet, As per your given information the prefernce order can be, 1.)IIT Hyderabad 2.)IITindore 3.) IIT PATNA 4.)ISM DHANBAD 5.)IIT JODHPUR 6.)IIT BHUBHNESWAR. I hope you this will...

erra akhil 5 days ago
aipmt 2015 mbbs cutoff

About 428 for general category.

Adarsh one month ago
View all Questions »