ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i am very thankful to you for your advice but i want to know how to plan my study so that i can get into a good iit branch next year with aeronautical engg. I have lost one year sue to some unforeseen reasons. since you are yourself iitians, i know that you can help me.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sana,

You should start your preparation with a fresh commitment and dedication and prepare a daily study time table which will help you to streamline your studies. Besides start incremening you study hours. Atleast 8-9 hrs shud be devoted on  a daily basis. Get your basics very very clear..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what should i plan 10 day before iit jee exam.And should i do on the day of the showdown

Itsbetter not to go for scheduling your study for long hours and have faith as well as self confidence in yourself.Never try to meet the person who is lowering your self confidence.It would...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

THANKS A LOT SIR COULD YOU PLEASE TELLWHAT SHOULD I DO ON THE DAY OF EXAM .I APPRICIATE IT

yash 3 months ago
Please give me some tips on how to prepare for jee advanced 2015? What things should i do in these last 2 months left for advanced after mains. Should i revise theory or solve questions?

advanced is not so easy so bot theory and questions are must practice as many papers as you can of various good instittues analyse ur score and remove ur mistakes in each test u must give...

ng29 12 days ago

resonance tests are very good and must do it approve if useful

ng29 12 days ago

in third or spot round may be ece approve if useful

ng29 12 days ago
F(x)= (2e^x-7)/(7e^x+6) f^-1(x)=?

f(x) = (2e^x - 7)/(7e^x + 6) f(x) = {2(e^x - 7/2)}/{7(e^x + 6/7)} f(x) = (2/7)(e^x - 7/2)/(e^x + 6/7) Let x = f^-1(x) f(f^-1(x)) = (2/7)(e^f^-1(x) - 7/2)/(e^f-1(x) + 6/7) The left side...

vikas yadav one month ago

f(x) = (2e^x - 7)/(7e^x + 6) f(x) = {2(e^x - 7/2)}/{7(e^x + 6/7)} f(x) = (2/7)(e^x - 7/2)/(e^x + 6/7) Let x = f^-1(x) f(f^-1(x)) = (2/7)(e^f^-1(x) - 7/2)/(e^f-1(x) + 6/7) The left side...

plz approve!

Sir/Madam/Friends, im preparing for JEE 2015.. my preparation has not been done that well... also as im trying to focus on IITJEE my school marks are becoming worser day by day.....im in a...

The issue is about time management. You have to know when to study more for school exams and more for IIT JEE preparations.IIT JEE requires a lot of hardwork and time whereas school exams...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

yeah i agree.. .

Akash 7 months ago
what is aipmt

All India Pre-Medical Test for all the government and many private colleges in India for medical sciences. This has now been replaced by NEET (National Eligibilility Entrance Test)
  img
Abhishek Kumar 18 hours ago
can you please suggest me whether to go for Metallurgical Engineering in Varanasi or join in Mech or ECE or EEE in NIT, Trichy or Suratkal in Karnataka or calicut. I am from Tamil Nadu.

Dear student, I would like to suggest that you join Mech or ECE in NIT as that will help you in future. Metallurgical has a very limited scope and unless you are willing to change your field...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 9 months ago

Hello Student, I think you should go for ECE or EEE or Mech because they are better branches. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 9 months ago
View all Questions »