i am very thankful to you for your advice but i want to know how to plan my study so that i can get into a good iit branch next year with aeronautical engg. I have lost one year sue to some unforeseen reasons. since you are yourself iitians, i know that you can help me.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sana,

You should start your preparation with a fresh commitment and dedication and prepare a daily study time table which will help you to streamline your studies. Besides start incremening you study hours. Atleast 8-9 hrs shud be devoted on  a daily basis. Get your basics very very clear..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 days ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 days ago

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram 7 days ago
i have got a seat in iit roorkee and paid the fee in the frst round of seat allocation. i have to inform to iit roorkee for my admission. but due to some reasons i cannot go to roorkee. the...

JEE office in Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285224, 284272 U.G. Admission Contact No. +91-1332-284289, 285200 Registrar IIT Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285311 The above are the means by...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

i tried to contact them but the phones sometimes were busy and sometimes it doesn’t connect. can i try a letter to the chairman of jee advanced for refund. they have specified they wont give...

ranganath 2 months ago
Sir, -How rank is decided in jee advanced? -Is it decided only on marks that we get in jee advanced paper?

It’s decided solely on the basis of the marks you secure on the JEE Advanced paper. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Hello sir, This year my JEE-Advanced AIR is 12,500, BITSAT score is 280 and JEE-Main rank is 32,500. I belong to OBC category. I want to get selected in IIT. I cannot go to Kota for...

If that’s your choice of thriving for good IIT and a good branch then there is nothing wrong with it. But do keep in mind that with the decision you have just taken there comes a lot...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Which book to refer for GK bio chem and physics and minimium study hours to crack aiims

Hi Please specify what do you mean by GK? It will help me to answer with clarity. As per the second question, there is no mininmum hours to crack AIIMS. One should devote their complete...
  img
Sumreet Johar 2 months ago
Hi My son has got seat in bhu varanasi in bioengineering with mtech biomedical technology. he is interested in engineering and medicine. Is it a good course? should he take it. please help

Yes sir if the student is interested in something you must let him pursue that because you are sending him in a college of repute and at the end of degree it is the interest which is going...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
View all Questions »