ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i am very thankful to you for your advice but i want to know how to plan my study so that i can get into a good iit branch next year with aeronautical engg. I have lost one year sue to some unforeseen reasons. since you are yourself iitians, i know that you can help me.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sana,

You should start your preparation with a fresh commitment and dedication and prepare a daily study time table which will help you to streamline your studies. Besides start incremening you study hours. Atleast 8-9 hrs shud be devoted on  a daily basis. Get your basics very very clear..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Where does the matter sucked in by black holes go?

ok from what i remeber is that black holes shoot out gamma bursts with the energy that it doesnt use. Wormholes are spaces in the universe when space moves around it accelerating it to light...

vikas yadav 17 days ago

Where does the matter sucked in by black holes go?

vikas yadav 17 days ago
if i crack iit jee main xam can i seek admission in iit for btech

Dear student, You need to qualify JEE mains for NITs and JEE advance for IITS
  img
Nishant Vora yesterday

Use the formula book for instant revision Visit the below website imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS yesterday
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r...

naina 8 days ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina 8 days ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI 7 days ago
my son is going to join intermediate next acedimic year at hyderabad guide where he has to join to get iit seat

Dear jpravi Online coaching has become the most effective and practical way to prepare for iit jee. Online classes not only save students the time spent commuting to and fro from the centers...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
sir, what would be the scoring topics in physics and chemistry .

Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve related problems easily. Practice the problems carefully for a good score. The more you...
  img
Harishwar 6 months ago
I have 4 blacks and 4 white cubes of equal size. In how many differe nt ways can they be put together to form a 2x2x2 cube?(Two cubes are not considered different if they can be rotated to...

There will be two layers of cube each containing 4 cubes. Situation 1: If the upper layer has 4 black cubes the lower layer will have 4 white cubes. Situation 2: If the upper layer has 3...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

here will be two layers of cube each containing 4 cubes. Situation 1: If the upper layer has 4 black cubes the lower layer will have 4 white cubes. Situation 2: If the upper layer has 3...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 15 days ago
View all Questions »