i am very thankful to you for your advice but i want to know how to plan my study so that i can get into a good iit branch next year with aeronautical engg. I have lost one year sue to some unforeseen reasons. since you are yourself iitians, i know that you can help me.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sana,

You should start your preparation with a fresh commitment and dedication and prepare a daily study time table which will help you to streamline your studies. Besides start incremening you study hours. Atleast 8-9 hrs shud be devoted on  a daily basis. Get your basics very very clear..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
==>I wanted to know that if i am allotted any seat in third round of counselling which I am not eager to take and do not accept admission in JOCSAP, then, WOULD I BE DECLARED INELIGIBLE FOR...

You passed 10+2 examination in 2014 and also qualified in JEE (Advanced) - 2014. You appeared for counselling for JEE (Advanced) - 2014 and was offered admission in one of the IITs/ISM,...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Which subject need to focussed more

Certailnly, all the subjects need to be focussed more for engineering stream to clear the cutoff. Once, you’ve made that mark, which means you are well prepared even for the worst test...
  img
Ravi 5 days ago
sir i got 147 mark in jee main and 91.6 in cbse what will be myair

Category?

B Prabakar 3 months ago

obc

saumya 3 months ago
cosA + cosB – cosA+B = 3/2 show that A=B=60 degrees

Hi, Write a+b as pi-c. As they are angles of a triangle. Put the value and simplify. You will get CosA+CosB+CosC= 3/2. This is possible only when each of them is ½ of every angle is...
  img
Yash Baheti 23 days ago

Hi, Write a+b as pi-c. As they are angles of a triangle. Put the value and simplify. You will get CosA+CosB+CosC= 3/2. This is possible only when each of them is ½ of every angle is...
  img
Yash Baheti 23 days ago
i scored 87 percent in cbse board and dropped one year ,plz tell me what min marks i should score so that i can get any of the top 3 nits pref. branches : cs , aerospace ,mechanical

For you to get into NIT(top three) in CS,Aerospace, Mechanical, then you have to score more than 220 above out of 360. This benchmark may vary but not that much.On a safe side you need to...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Seed question

Please write questions completely , this causes inconvenience to us. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
View all Questions »