DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

i am very thankful to you for your advice but i want to know how to plan my study so that i can get into a good iit branch next year with aeronautical engg. I have lost one year sue to some unforeseen reasons. since you are yourself iitians, i know that you can help me.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sana,

You should start your preparation with a fresh commitment and dedication and prepare a daily study time table which will help you to streamline your studies. Besides start incremening you study hours. Atleast 8-9 hrs shud be devoted on  a daily basis. Get your basics very very clear..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello sir as there are many books for iee preparations. can u tell me a one to two books for for every subjects. please

Dear student, Here is the list of books you must refer: Physics HC verma part 1 and 2 New patter physics (arihant publication) IE irodov (if you like because this is only for advance...
  img
Nishant Vora 21 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 days ago

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 days ago

yes ism is one of the best ind

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 days ago
What is the scope of mineral engg in ISM dhanbad? Should I let it go and wait for next round?

There is a very good scope for it, make sure whether it’s been allotted to you, if yes, then i don’t think you may be able to make another choice in the subsequent counselling...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 14 days ago

scope is good in evrything if you are intrested , else wait for other rounds

Prajwal Kavad 16 days ago
I Got 6266 Rank in IIT Exam 2015. Will i get anything in 1 st round of Counceling? and suppose if i dont get? Will it still allow me to sit for 2 nd round? Furthermore can you please...

Dear Student, Yes you will be allowed to seat, You can edit or filll the fresh preference for 2 nd round. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 25 days ago

No, Its not possibile to change the courses instead the branch change may be possible. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 24 days ago

Normally the information is circulated internally. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 23 days ago
Sir, I have secured a 1888 rank in jee advanced 2015, please suggest a suitable branch in a suitable iit for me in terms of placement.

Hi If you are getting core branches in the top five IIT’s : IIT Kharagpur IIT Kanpur IIT Delhi IIT Bombay IIT Madras Then you should go for that. You can go for the branch in the order...
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

Hi Civil at Bombay is a beter option. IIT Bombay is more repuated than Roorkee. You will get better oppurtunity at IIT B. And CIVIL is a core engineering branch. So I suggest you to go for...
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

Sir, I am getting civil and chemical engineering in all IIT’s including Delhi and Bombay, whereas I am getting electrical and mechanical engineering only in IIT Roorkee. Can You tell which...

Jatin Bansal one month ago
Sir my OBC ctagory rank is 1,90,000 domicile of himachal AIR is 5,30,000 i have registered or counsiling through JOSAA can I get some NIT or any other college also can you please tell me...

Yaa,Its not sure that you will get the NIT,but try for NIT of NORTH EAST SIDE,Like NIT MANIPUR,MEGHALAYA,or even try for Some private good colleges,NIT TAG Doesn’t matter.
  img
Charchit Tailong 13 days ago
View all Questions »