MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir,

my iitjee 2010 rank is 8510.

frankly speaking and seeing the opening and closing ranks of 2009 the last rank was 7112 . so will i get anything?????

or shall i drop... my aieee gen category rank is 7929 and bits score is 284

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Kumar

For sure you will get some thing.If you apply all branches.Every year many seats will be un-filled because people opt for those branches. My personal opinion would be you got very good rank in aieee.If you have state reservation you can get very good NIT and branch.Even with out state reservation you can get in some nit's and with bits score 284 you should get either in goa or hyderabad.I personally feel drop is not a good option for you , as you have very good options available.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly

All the best.

Regards,

Askiitians ExpertsPrudhvi Teja

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have an obc rank 4039 in advanced and air 17739, will i get alloted to the new iits. i.e pallakad and tirupati?

Dear Abhishek, you may visit the official websites of IIT Palakkad/Tirupati to check the current status about your standing there.....if you made it ther, well and good , else try at below...

2015 years ago
which is to best place for preparation of JEE after 12 th ? plz reply very urgent

KOTA, rajasthan , Delhi or patna

Prajwal Kavad yesterday

You may go for Akash Institution, KOTA Rajasthan and there may be some other leading institutions too which can be surfed online, do go for self study aas well and for that my tips for you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday

my pleasure, but you must really work hard at kota

Prajwal Kavad yesterday
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r ...

naina 3 months ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina 3 months ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI 3 months ago
I have scored 102 in JEE Main 2015 and have scored 88.40% in CBSE Board. I am a domicile of Odisha. Can I get admission into NIT Rourkela?? Or for that matter, please suggest the top...

You have very minimal chances of getting seat. Hpe for the best.
  img
Avinash 20 days ago

Well you can visit the official weblinks of the below listed colleges/universities and get admission at any of these places -Maharaja Agrasen Inst of Tech. Delhi,........PES Uni,...

Soneel Verma 11 days ago

Chances of nit are very less as ur score is jee main is not so good but dont loose hope and just fight till spot round else u can try for upes dehradun , jaypee noida APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 20 days ago
Please provide me wirh details of most scoring Topics in JEE an top engineering colleges in India.

Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve related problems easily. Practice the problems carefully for a good score. The more you...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 months ago
sir/madam, i have recently gave the cbse 10 th boards. can anyone tell me the books which i must buy in class 11 ?

You can find list of books here http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx Among these you can buy any for a particular topic. For eg OP tandon is best for organic chemistry...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

Please specify the entrance exam/board/olympiad you are taregting. According to that i will recommend you some books.
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

Prepaaring for Jee mains at home is very tough, but not impossible. I requires great discipline to study alone. First you require to make a plan because it is easy to get derailed from the...

shubham sharda 2 months ago
View all Questions »