coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

sir,

my iitjee 2010 rank is 8510.

frankly speaking and seeing the opening and closing ranks of 2009 the last rank was 7112 . so will i get anything?????

or shall i drop... my aieee gen category rank is 7929 and bits score is 284

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Kumar

For sure you will get some thing.If you apply all branches.Every year many seats will be un-filled because people opt for those branches. My personal opinion would be you got very good rank in aieee.If you have state reservation you can get very good NIT and branch.Even with out state reservation you can get in some nit's and with bits score 284 you should get either in goa or hyderabad.I personally feel drop is not a good option for you , as you have very good options available.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly

All the best.

Regards,

Askiitians ExpertsPrudhvi Teja

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
Sir my jee main rank is 1,50,000 nd board marks are 57% i wnated to ask do board marks matter for counsiling in jee and i manage to get a seat through jee main counsiling buy JOSAA

Your +2 board score is not very promising, and it does matter a lot, you are not elibible to get a seat through Josaa but you may definitely get a seat at some reputed institutions where...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

Please correct some errors in your question it’s by not buy and wanted not wnated.And yes board matters very much.

Akshit Matthew 6 months ago
is Objective Physics - Vol. 1 and Vol.2 for Medical Entrance Examinations is enough for aipmt and wbjee’s physics?

Yes it would be very helpfull. I would like to suggest you the GRB Batla and sons publications books. Try that, if you can...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 months ago

Yes along with it please do problems of ncert also.

Adarsh 8 months ago

of course

grenade 8 months ago
sir what is the closing and opening rank for agriculture and food engineering 2015 in iit karagpur

Wright now this informationation is not available. However you can look for the previous years opening and closing rank, to get an idea, from the official website of jee advanced. Thanks.
  img
i have got 500130 air in jee mains so which college i can get

You would be alloted a private college in GEN, OBC and in SC cat.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

You may not be given any lower NITor IIIT, instead you may try at some other leading institutions where certain Neutral Educational Bodies have labelled these institutions as best...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off