coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

sir,

my iitjee 2010 rank is 8510.

frankly speaking and seeing the opening and closing ranks of 2009 the last rank was 7112 . so will i get anything?????

or shall i drop... my aieee gen category rank is 7929 and bits score is 284

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Kumar

For sure you will get some thing.If you apply all branches.Every year many seats will be un-filled because people opt for those branches. My personal opinion would be you got very good rank in aieee.If you have state reservation you can get very good NIT and branch.Even with out state reservation you can get in some nit's and with bits score 284 you should get either in goa or hyderabad.I personally feel drop is not a good option for you , as you have very good options available.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly

All the best.

Regards,

Askiitians ExpertsPrudhvi Teja

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora 11 months ago
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

of three consecutive terms in the expansion of(1 +x) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 . find n . ... or, x = 1 . putting value of x in 1st equation , n = 7. Hence n = 7. tHuMpS uP ...

T.kumar 5 months ago

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago

MR PRAPUL, The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

Gowri sankar 5 months ago
Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.

Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

U can start hc Verma for physics if u hav some one around to clarify ur doubts or else u may confuse ur self …....wish u good luck ...if u see an ans also do reply like ..thanks or tell...

Riddhi Gupta 9 months ago
what is the meaning of java is platform independent language? what is it significance?

Java solves the problem of platform-independence by using byte code. The Java compiler does not produce native executable code for a particular machine like a C compiler would. Instead it...

Shane Macguire 7 years ago
Hi, I would like to know how much role branch play in any IIT? We have confusion between choosing IIT location and branch? Which one plays key role? How to come to decision? We do not have...

Hey,congrats on your sucess I am 2 nd year under grad at IIT Bombay.Firsly I want to say that if you are really intrested in any paticular subject the take it up without bothering about...

Nicho priyatham 16 days ago

hi sri i think instead of location branch should be your preference because branch has a lifetime effect on your carrer while location has only a 4 year effect on your life. donot consider...

SAHIL 17 days ago

i think instead of location branch should be your preference because branch has a lifetime effect on your carrer while location has only a 4 year effect on your life. donot consider...

raj 16 days ago
sir,i belong to sc category to get seat in nit how much percentile i have to get?

Hi, Please check out the links given below: http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off