FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   which one is better to opt?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear krishna

electrical in IIT hydrabad is better option.

electrical is a core branch and you will get better placement and career growth in electrical branch.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got 6570 rank in advanced, where can I get admission? Also I got 310 in BITSAT, where shoulld I take admission?

For ur JEE advanced rank you’ll no get ec eee mech cs but its possible through ur BITS score. In IITs you may get in branches like metallury material science geotechnology etc., but...
  img
Avinash 16 days ago

You can pursue admission at leading IITs and keep an eye on counselling rounds there, make sure you get in any of them and if it does not work there, just visit on official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 days ago

just go for iit & take any branch that you get in any of the iit

AKSHAY SHARMA 16 days ago
sir I got crl 30640 category:general .. can i get a good college?? can u please name them??

My suggestion is to visit official website of IIt/NIT to check the current status of counselling rounds and be a little more active to make out what is your stature….…..else some other...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago

you can get Nits, there are many choices for you check the previous years opening and closing ranks for a better insight plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 3 days ago

you really have a good rank, dont worry you will get good branches in 3 rd or 4 th round

Mondo Camry 3 days ago
IS there any course avialable in IIT regarding Astrophysics or Aeronautics????

Which IIT you are talking about? ..Be clear....and you can check it there at the official website of a particulat IIt to find out whether there study programs are being offered over there...

2015 years ago
what is the laplace transformation of cosx?

= p/(p^2 +1)

vikas yadav 3 months ago

You need to integrate by parts twice, then you will find original integral in your integration result on right side. Solve resulting expression for this integral and plug in the limits of...

Drake 2 months ago

laplace is in cbse?

vikas yadav 3 months ago
Sir, i am a student studying in class 11 and i aspire to be a scientist. my aim is to crack kpy in class 11 im already doing a distance education programme with resonance. can u give me...

Please do focus more on basics because everyone goes for difficult problems without doing the basics and this the lagging point.
  img
Piyush 7 days ago

Actually that varies from person to person but if you still want it should be from 5-6 hours daily self study if you are doing so much things simultaneously. Ok All The Best.
  img
Piyush 5 days ago

its a good option to enroll in resonance dlpd ,but first be strong with ncert basic then solve ncert exemplar fully to get a grip over topics

Prajwal Kavad 5 days ago
i got 70 in advanced exam and i belong to sc can i get seat in iit

Hi Kindly check your rank accordingly and then you can follow the follow the following link : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-cl
  img
Sunil Kumar 16 days ago

You are in and around cutoff range .you’ll definitely get a seat in IIT.
  img
Avinash 16 days ago
View all Questions »