FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   which one is better to opt?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear krishna

electrical in IIT hydrabad is better option.

electrical is a core branch and you will get better placement and career growth in electrical branch.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 6 months ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 6 months ago

are you studying in an iit

yash 6 months ago
can I gave exam of JEE frome both city delhi and kanpur. it is possible?

2 attempts in a year are not permitted atleast by JEE. (I can expect the same for other exam conducting bodies too, certainly). So, NO...
  img
Ravi 7 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago
Hi all, Now that I have just finished my board exams, and after a break of 3 weeks, I now plan to start my JEE preparation. I have purchased a no. of books for it and joined coaching as...

first of all rd sharma is not good book for preparation for iit exam u must prefer cengage publications books for maths , it is awesome and contains good quantity of questions with good...

ng29 one month ago

@ng29, Thanks for the answer(approved!). However, I do know that RD Sharma is not for IIT. I only intend to use it as a stepping stone from NCERT to books like Hall Knight and GN Berman....

Amartya one month ago

books that u r mentioning are of very high level i advise u take books of CENGAGE PUBLICATIONS bcoz it contains all type of que with latest pattern and detailed solutions approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
Sir, I secured 374 marks in BITSAT but just 200/360 in advance paper. I did some research on what i cn get with this. Being a girl, branches like civil or chemical are already discarded by...

Hello See if you join CS in BITs you will have nice placements most probably. But if you join IIT bombay with aerospace engineering you're gonna learn a lot of stuffs other that just the...
  img
Arun Kumar 11 months ago

depends upon your interest in those subjects. have you had a look at the curriculum for each course? many girls like chemistry and physics and do research in those fields like my mother. so...

Vineet Vinayak 11 months ago

Amy ,I am also seeking some good advise.. My son has scored 197 in Advance.. expecting between 1800 to 2300.. I am also thinking of Aerospace or Mathematics .. Do IITs give B.tech degree in...

anil 11 months ago
Dear sir, I have scored 207 & wish to take only mechanical or Mechanical with top up like in IIT Kharagpur/ Madras. May please advise would there be chance to get into IIT – Roorkee ,...

Hi With this marks you may expect a rank near 2500. With that you may expect to get Production in Roorkee Metallurgy in Roorkee Chemcal in Roorkee Civil in Kharagpur. Arun Kumar Btech IIT...
  img
Arun Kumar 11 months ago

You may not be able to get mech at top iits, may not be also at IIT roorkee, but can get chem or civil like branches.
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 months ago
parabola part 1 doubts

Please complete the question. ........................................................................................................................................ Assuming with this much...
  img
Ravi 7 months ago

Please type the complete question as to what do we have to do in the question or what has been asked in the question?...
  img
Ravi 7 months ago

sir,i have attached 4 different pages for parabola doubts,so it would be better if you go through all the four attachments,one half of this question is there on the attached file named...

vineet chatterjee 7 months ago
View all Questions »