• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

iit jee marks

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Vaibhav,

I hope, u had got the best collage and the desired branch.

Askiitians Team wishing you all the best for your Future.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Hy, sir I m gautam from vibrant academy Kota. . I m not reading with sincerely & I have to crack iit jee, ,but ri8 now I`m in class 12th & I have only 9months.. What should I do? How it is...

@ gautam As u are in class 12 th , then its too late already for starting the preparation , still what u can do right now is to utilise the rest time effectivly to get the best output . so, ...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago

Dear Friend your query itself shows that you are quite concerned and very much aware that your time is runningb low and that you need to work hard. Actually, this spark is must to do...

Aneesh Sehgal 17 days ago
from where can i download free e-books?

some ebooks are available at google but some ebooks are not available anywhere. o you have to purchase tem. if you cannot purchase no problem because askiitins provides free study material...

2016 years ago
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
sir, what will be the expected date of jee 2010. Is it changed from 2nd sunday of april to day before 2nd sunday i.e. saturday

no such information is given by any iit. probably date of exam will be 11 of april. date will be confermed when the forms are out.

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 6 years ago

no, there is not any information like this.

nishank gupta 6 years ago
Sir, i`m i great need of a good counsellor`s help.. I am an obc candidate who scored 125 in jee mains and 93.8% (469/500) in cbse board.. Since i did not take any formal coaching for jee...

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html Using this rank predictor will give you a probable estimate of your rank, based on previous years scores and cutt-offs. Now if you ...
  img
Ankit one month ago

HI NITIKA YOUR SCORE IS NOT VERY POOR IN JEE . YOU CAN GET EASILY A NIT. BUT IF YOU ONLY WANT TO DO CS THAN I THINK YOU CAN DROP A YEAR BECAUSE WITH SUCH MARKS YOU CANNOT GET SC.; SO IN...

SAHIL one month ago
sir whose scoring topic in chemistry for jee main sir give me the information about it

IUPAC Nomenclature Periodic Table Chemical Bonding Mole Concept – Weightage: 2% Co-ordination Chemistry – Weightage: 5% Alcohol, Phenols and Ethers – Weightage: 7% p-Block...
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago

inorganic= 1.chemical bonding(finding hybradisation,comparing angles,hydrolysis,MOT,Fazan’s rule and polarisation) 2. coordination chemistry(nomenclature,ligands and EAN, isomerism,VBT and...

pjain 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off