• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

iit jee marks

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Vaibhav,

I hope, u had got the best collage and the desired branch.

Askiitians Team wishing you all the best for your Future.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE

BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G

navneet 7 months ago

both are good bt pilani is more better

navneet 7 months ago
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai 7 months ago

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK 7 months ago
SIR / MAAM WHAT ARE ALL THE SYLLABUS IN PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, MATH FOR JEE MAIN AND ADVANCE

There is the syllabus for jee mains advanced in ncert books............................................................................................................... thank you.

SAI SARDAR 5 days ago

syllabus is given in the prospectus ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mohit Kumar 18 hours ago
is every engineering branch in IIT good enough to obtain placement in reputed companies or govt. sectors?

Hi.. The placement is not only dependent on the college you are studying in.. What IITs do is that they will provide you the best opportunities to get good placements. It actually depends on...
  img
Sakshi 7 months ago
iam a free member of askiitians . can i hv access to view recordings

Dear Ayush you can access the recording Recorded interactive Lectures of physics(150hrs) 5999/- for 6 month Recorded interactive Lectures of chemistry(150hrs) 5999/- for 6 month Recorded...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
sir i secured 2778 rank in iit jee 2015 and i want to go for cse . as per my rank i can get cs in 1. indore 2. mandi 3.jodhpur.4 patna.5. bubeneshvar bbs 6. ism dhanbad as per my research i ...

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html IIT HYDERABAD » IIT INDORE>> IIT PATNA>> IIT JODHPUR » ISM DHANBAD » IIT BHUBHNESWAR..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html Try to follow IIT Hyderabad » IIT Indore » IIT Patna..>> ISM Dhanbad...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

Dear Abhijeet, As per your given information the prefernce order can be, 1.)IIT Hyderabad 2.)IITindore 3.) IIT PATNA 4.)ISM DHANBAD 5.)IIT JODHPUR 6.)IIT BHUBHNESWAR. I hope you this will...

erra akhil 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off