FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   iit jee marks

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Vaibhav,

I hope, u had got the best collage and the desired branch.

Askiitians Team wishing you all the best for your Future.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am a dropper. I scored 90.4% in 12 th and 219 in Mains. Can I get any good NIT with a decent branch?

Dear Student, your score is very good. You can definately get a good branch in NIT. But now focus on IIT preparations and not all this. If you are lucky and if you work a little more hard...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Yes you can get NIT, but there may be some quiosk of branch...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Bravo for you score...yes for sure you can make it at NIT but about a branch nothing for sure can be said....you can draw a comparison and contrast of some other renowned institution too by ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 days ago
please suggest between allen kota,fiitjee kalu sarai,resonance kota. considering that i am an average student want the syllabus to go smooth and teach us as a fresher.(for drpper course)?

i think RESONANCE KOTa will be best for u as i had seen there notes and material , it is very well organized than all other institutes, also it will be very helpful for u . and u will be...

ng29 one month ago

yess ofcourse i had talked to one of my friends who gave paper this year and he was from resonance he scored 197 in mains and 95 in boards , i had reccomended after consulting him teachers...

ng29 one month ago

look it depends on ur determination and hard work , student does not matters not fiitjee bcoz they are very high level and their material is also upto olympiad level that is unnceceesary...

ng29 one month ago
8÷4(3-1)=?

yes the answer is 1,8/4(3-1)=4(3-1)=4(2)=8,8/8=1

d.kojalrani 3 months ago

solve bu BOD MASS rule. 1 is the ansr.

vikas yadav 3 months ago

then th equestion will be like this yaar (8÷4)(3-1) =? then the answer is 2*2=4

SRUTI 3 months ago
I am getting no good college and everyone is suggesting not to drop a year. wht shud i do ? 91% in cbse. gen category. 77 in mains. no coaching taken!

I don’t suggest anyone to drop a year, you have two options – wait for the final round of counselling and find out whether you cracked in there or not and thesecond way out is to visit the...

Soneel Verma 14 hours ago

i will advice u drop a year , the only reson behind is that ur percentage in boards join a good coaching institute and just study hard to get good score bcoz cbse had very crucial part in...

ng29 yesterday

I SUGGEST YOU SHOULD TAKE COACHING REALLY AS YOU SCORED 77 WITHOUT COACHING. TAKE COACHING FOR NEXT YEARS MAINS AND ADVANCE PAPER AND I AM SURE U WILL ACHIEVE WHAT U WANT. THERE IS NO LOSS...

yash sharma yesterday
i got AIR 7694 ( jee advanced), can i get admission in ISM dhanbad

Yes, You are more likely to be get the admission into it.
  img
Vijay Mukti 14 days ago

yes, you have more chances to get in ism dhanbad

sajid 12 days ago

Yes you will get it

Parth Goswami 13 days ago
iit ranking

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 days ago

IIT KGP, M, K, D, G, R
  img