FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   iit jee marks

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Vaibhav,

I hope, u had got the best collage and the desired branch.

Askiitians Team wishing you all the best for your Future.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Please answer this encircled question .

Hello student Please find the solution Let [tanx]= t So the question becomes For complete knowledge on this chapter Limits, continuity and L-hospital rule please see the video lecture by our...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

Answer is 1/3.

agam goel 7 months ago
Sir i’m expected to get just 23 marks in JEE main and 93% in HSE – Kerala. I belongs to OBC category. Sir do i have any chance to get into any acclaimed college? I know it’s not a decent...

Sorry this is not near expected cut-off, work hard and get good score next time.
  img
Harsh Patodia 26 days ago

You are welcome !!!
  img
Harsh Patodia 24 days ago

thank you sir... I will... :)

Triggers To Change 25 days ago
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav one month ago

thankyou

Akansha one month ago
what is uncertainty principle which was given by werner heisenberg

Werner Heisenberg suggested that in case of small particles like electrons it is impossible to determine simultaneously both the position and velocity at a given instant with absolute...
  img
Aarti Gupta 6 months ago

According to Heisenberg’s uncertanity principle it is impossible to determine simultaneousle the momentum and position with exact precision. we have uncertanity in position(delta...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago
i am still confused after reading TOI news that bonus for physics with 2 answer is only for the students who had attempted the question?expert’s please advice...i am totally confused.??

the question that u are talking about is not termes as bonus bonus are those which are wrong or doess not have any option correct yes ofcourse the question u r talking about will be given...

ng29 10 days ago

i have checked it in this case as i have told u previously it is not bonus it is multiple choice correct and marks will be awarded only if attempted , bonus marks are those when questions is...

ng29 10 days ago

just hope for the best also probability que will also be counted as bonus as many students challenge the answer key just wait till 27april for cut off and ur final score by cbse approve if...

ng29 10 days ago
i got 168 in jee mains and my intermediate marks is 97.70 pl predict my rank

Use askiitians rank predictor
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago
View all Questions »