Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   iit jee marks

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Vaibhav,

I hope, u had got the best collage and the desired branch.

Askiitians Team wishing you all the best for your Future.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi one month ago
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash one month ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim one month ago
Out of 14 people,twelve said that it was not the case that they watched TV but did not listen to the radio.Also,for nine people it is not the case that they do not watch TV and do not...

Hint: Convert the given problem into venn diagram and try to solve it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

it is still very tough,please give me complete solution.many people have the same problem i have

Dayne Fernandes one month ago
i have got rank of 677 in preparatory course st . NOW WOULD I GO TO IIT OR CHOOSE ANY BEST CLG IN EAMCET

Your rank is not good for the preparatory course. I will suggest you to take any best college whichever you are getting.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

IF you are getting a good course from top college through Eamcet then go for it otherwise choose prep
  img
Avinash one month ago
sir my weakness is physics and chemistry .how should i prepare so that i can score at least 200 in both subjects in the upcoming aipmt reexam

Start giving the special attention of these subjects. Try to solve questions from the basic level.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
STRESSFULL SITUATION !!!! I am in 12 th and current studying for IIT-JEE 2016, i always try my best to clear my doubts in my coaching institute, i try to study as long as i can , but the...

I totally understand. 12 th std is extremely stressful because the student has to manage both entrance and boards. Firstly, i’d ask you to not panic so much, it’s okay to not have friends,...

Neeti one month ago

You are most welcome :) you can always ask us when you need help, with doubts or even when you need a little motivation :)

Neeti one month ago

Thank you for the advice :)....

Sarang Patil one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!