FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

sir

my IITJEE 2010 rank is 8510. I want to do finally MBA should I go for integrated MSC courses??? do they have an effect on MBA process??? or should I take a drop??? will taking a drop effect the MBA process????

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kumar,

You can improve your rank by devoting one full year to IIT preparation. I would suggest you go for  a drop and enhance your rank.....

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 14 days ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma 13 days ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 14 days ago
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 27 days ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma 26 days ago
from which state the no of candidates who have qualified for jee advanced is least?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

Guwahati zone has the least

Prajwal Kavad 23 days ago
which are the best engineering colleges for ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING in terms of best placements and future salary prospects????

Whatever may be the aspects as placement or research works in IIT, ranking as follows IITB IITD IITM IITK IIT khargpur IITR IITG The IIT tag and your performance in the graduation and...
  img
Avinash one month ago

iitb,

VAISHNAVI BATHINA one month ago
sir, i can not get any nit college in 1 and 2 round,so i can edit my online filling choice in josaa portal.then send me date and time which josaa portal start. which nit i get? jee main-107 ...

Based on your scor you will get an NIT but remember the seat allocation is done by CRL rank not the category rank but still wait for the 3 rd round and spot round and you will get a good...

Akshit Matthew 15 days ago

And remember choices you filled in the first round cannot be changed now they are locked.

Akshit Matthew 14 days ago
is india have a institutes for artificial intellegences in robotics please name

yes there are institutes in india for artificial intellegence Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad. DEFENCE RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION iit bombay ….….….PLEASE...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 8 days ago

Yes all the IITs and Leading NITs are on the top, apart from these you may consider – Lovely Professional Uni, phagwara,.......................NIMS Uni, Jaipur,...............Galgotias Uni, ...

Soneel Verma 6 days ago

PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep asking

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 8 days ago
View all Questions »