DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir

my IITJEE 2010 rank is 8510. I want to do finally MBA should I go for integrated MSC courses??? do they have an effect on MBA process??? or should I take a drop??? will taking a drop effect the MBA process????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kumar,

You can improve your rank by devoting one full year to IIT preparation. I would suggest you go for  a drop and enhance your rank.....

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I AM PREPARING FOR JEE MAINS AND BITSAT. SOMEONE RECOMMENDED ME TO SOLVE PAST 36 IIT PAPERS, IT WOULD HELP ME FOR BOTH JEE MAINS AND BITSAT. WHEN I TRIED I WAS ABLE TO SOLVE THE OBJECTIVE...

Hello studnet, At the end of the day what matters is that your concepts and your thinking ability should be developed. So whether you solve OBJECTIVE ONES or SUBJECTIVE ONEs but concpets...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Hello studnet, At the end of the day what matters is that your concepts and your thinking ability should be developed. So whether you solve OBJECTIVE ONES or SUBJECTIVE ONEs but concpets...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant. i would like to know that whether...

If you do not study computer science or not taking this as an optional subject then no problem, IFF serious aspirants for IIT-JEE ADV.. You must concentrate on PCM...ONLY.... Prepare your...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago

i am in isc board.. my school is st. joseph’s college, allhabad. i cant go out of allhabad and have to study here... perhaps i can get any of ur cell phone number to explain my sitiuation in...

Yaheya Farooqui 6 days ago

well,dat depends on which class u r studying in!! the coaching centers can eb useful provided u can adjust to the schedule.but, icse syl science is very gud,a level hugher than cbse!

naina 7 days ago
What is the Universe made of?

Imagine you want to determine the mass of a house and its contents. You pick up the house and set it on a giant scale. Let's say, for argument's sake, you measure the mass to be...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

You should watch "how the universe works." it's a collection of documentaries on this very subject. Most importantly, they leave the god hypothesis out and give you an explanation that makes...

vikas yadav one month ago
Where CSE is better? NIT Warangal or COEP and if I get Mech at NITW also CSE with COEP then what should i choose?My likelihood ie CSE or good college ie NITW for Mech?

Undoubtedly NITW ia very good college for both mech and CSE. It is far better than COEP for CSE. But whether to take CSE in COEP or MECH in NITW depends on your interested branch and also...
  img
Ramreddy 9 months ago

Thank you so much but I wanna know if fee structure at NITW for MECH is less for SC candidates?

VINAY GEDAM 9 months ago
what is the meaning of java is platform independent language? what is it significance?

Java solves the problem of platform-independence by using byte code. The Java compiler does not produce native executable code for a particular machine like a C compiler would. Instead it...

Shane Macguire 6 years ago
Actually...I got Integrated MSC in applied geology at iit kharagpur...And also I am getting CSE at BESU/IIEST shibpur..like I am confused as to where I should go..LIke Dep-C is possible at...

The situation is very dicy. All those students who have not secured “ECONOMICALLY PROFITABLE” branch they would have considered DEP-C as an option. So it would be safe and sound...
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 months ago
View all Questions »