Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

my IITJEE 2010 rank is 8510. I want to do finally MBA should I go for integrated MSC courses??? do they have an effect on MBA process??? or should I take a drop??? will taking a drop effect the MBA process????

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kumar,

You can improve your rank by devoting one full year to IIT preparation. I would suggest you go for  a drop and enhance your rank.....

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

What is the eligibility for jee advanced 2016 wether do i need to be in top 20 percentile or do i need to have 75% in 12 th CBSE or both. I got 76% this year, am i eligible form 2 nd...
Candidate should satisfy at least one of these two criteria. Hence you can appear for JEE. For detailed eligibility criteria refer to its official website. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
The board score has to be in nineties and Jee score varies every year so it depends on the cutoff list, but yes, previou yeear’s cutoff may be consulted for a better view or you may simply...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Sir my jee main rank is 1,50,000 nd board marks are 57% i wnated to ask do board marks matter for counsiling in jee and i manage to get a seat through jee main counsiling buy JOSAA
Your +2 board score is not very promising, and it does matter a lot, you are not elibible to get a seat through Josaa but you may definitely get a seat at some reputed institutions where...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Please correct some errors in your question it’s by not buy and wanted not wnated.And yes board matters very much.
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement
Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
sir i got 3872 obc rank and 17163 AIR in iit advanced 2015 for first round seat allotment i didn’t got any seat is there any chance to got seat in iit for further rounds pls give me an...
Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
Please check the opening and closing rank in jee advanced website
vb 4 months ago
I have been sellected for coaching centers of FIITJEE, VMC and Bansal. Which would be the best for South Delhi
I will go for Bansal classes , even FIITJEE is better. choice is yours, dont relyon my answer...plzz do consult some other people -- regards Ramesh
Ramesh V 5 years ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...
Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software... chandra sekhar 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details