DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir

my IITJEE 2010 rank is 8510. I want to do finally MBA should I go for integrated MSC courses??? do they have an effect on MBA process??? or should I take a drop??? will taking a drop effect the MBA process????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kumar,

You can improve your rank by devoting one full year to IIT preparation. I would suggest you go for  a drop and enhance your rank.....

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A car with a gun mounted on it is kept on horizontal frictionless surface. Total mass of car, gun and shell is 50kg. Mass of each shell is 1kg. If shell is fired horizontally with relative...

Hi, assume the velocity of car after recoil = -v (in opposite direction) and the velocity of sheel wrt to ground = u so , u – (-v) = u +v = 100 Apply conservation of momentum in this...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 6 months ago

thanks sir, but the recoil velocity after second shot is asked .. but I calculated it by following the above method … Thank you :-)

Vikrant Prasad 6 months ago

its 4.04 m/s

Vikrant Prasad 6 months ago
Sir I am tired of this. I work very hard. Sometimes 12 13 hours of study marathon. When I started my 11 th Class I use to ace all my exams with under 20 rank AIR in my institute. But now I...

something of this type happened with me too..ofcouse i never got air 20 rank but i was among top 10 in my college in my 11 class.but in my 12 , my scores started to fall and my air rankin...

naina 2 months ago

do not worry ron stay calm and first of all make a timetable and schedule for yourself never relax and rest ur concentration on the topics you feel troublesome hope this helps

Vamsi Krishna Velpuri 4 months ago

Please

RON 4 months ago
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 one month ago

what about narayana south extension my friend goes there last year he also dropout this he was excpecting of 225 marks in mains

rahak one month ago

focus on ipu and viteeee approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
Sir my jee main rank 84565 and state rank 874-(general) can I get any branch in college of technology pantnagar and I am an uttarakhand domicile.

please refer askIITians rank predictor for detailed analysis...
  img
Amit Shekhar 8 months ago
What is the level of difficulty of BITSAT 2015? What would be the expected cut-off for CSE at Pilani Branch?

It would be same as of last year. Expected cutoff for cs would be min 75% of total marks obtaibned in GEN cat..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago

BITSAT level is quite easy and same as that of previos year as i have heard from amny from my friends so cut off for cse will be around 370 , and also it includes some of mistakes as my...

ng29 2 days ago
View all Questions »