DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir

my IITJEE 2010 rank is 8510. I want to do finally MBA should I go for integrated MSC courses??? do they have an effect on MBA process??? or should I take a drop??? will taking a drop effect the MBA process????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kumar,

You can improve your rank by devoting one full year to IIT preparation. I would suggest you go for  a drop and enhance your rank.....

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
are computer based exams in aieee more difficult than paper and pen

That totally depends on how much familiar one is with the use of computers. If one uses computers on a regular basis, it actually becomes easier to attempt the paper online as it would save...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

thanks sir

Mohammad Dilshad 4 months ago
I AM PREPARING FOR JEE MAINS AND BITSAT. SOMEONE RECOMMENDED ME TO SOLVE PAST 36 IIT PAPERS, IT WOULD HELP ME FOR BOTH JEE MAINS AND BITSAT. WHEN I TRIED I WAS ABLE TO SOLVE THE OBJECTIVE...

Hello studnet, At the end of the day what matters is that your concepts and your thinking ability should be developed. So whether you solve OBJECTIVE ONES or SUBJECTIVE ONEs but concpets...
  img
Nishant Vora 9 days ago

Hello studnet, At the end of the day what matters is that your concepts and your thinking ability should be developed. So whether you solve OBJECTIVE ONES or SUBJECTIVE ONEs but concpets...
  img
Nishant Vora 9 days ago
How Should I Plan My Daily Time Table ?

Hi student First count how much time you have for studies other than your daily routine work. Then divide the time according to your need of study and type of subject for study.Study hard...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 4 months ago
alanine was first found in .spider........?

No alanine was not first found in spiders. Although spider silk also consists of alanine. Alanine is anonessential amino acid, meaning it can be manufactured by the human body, and does not...
  img
Raheema Javed one month ago
If a car is moving right wards with an acceleration g*k^1/2 m/s as shown. Find the value of k so that , rod maintains its orientation as shown in the figue , neglecting friction . The angle...

How may I answer the question without the figure? Please state the figure, Regards, Deepak.R

Deepak Ramachandran 5 months ago

How may I answer the question without the figure? Please state the figure, Regards, Deepak.R

How may I answer the question without the figure? Please state the figure, Regards, Don

a 6 kg bomb explode into 3 equal pieces P Q and R. if P flies with a speed of 30m/s and Q with 40 m/s making angle 90 degree with the direction of P. find the angle between P and R?

Dear student, Let us take P moving along y axis, Q along x axis and R making an angle alpha with -x axis and is in the third quadrant. Hence, by conservation of momentum, we get: Along y...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 6 months ago
View all Questions »