DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir

my IITJEE 2010 rank is 8510. I want to do finally MBA should I go for integrated MSC courses??? do they have an effect on MBA process??? or should I take a drop??? will taking a drop effect the MBA process????

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kumar,

You can improve your rank by devoting one full year to IIT preparation. I would suggest you go for  a drop and enhance your rank.....

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
SIr, Are you providing any soft copies of material? or only videos?

Yes, we used to provide soft copy as well.. Call operation department or toll free no...you will get assured help..
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
which is to best place for preparation of JEE after 12 th ? plz reply very urgent

KOTA, rajasthan , Delhi or patna

Prajwal Kavad 2 days ago

You may go for Akash Institution, KOTA Rajasthan and there may be some other leading institutions too which can be surfed online, do go for self study aas well and for that my tips for you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday

my pleasure, but you must really work hard at kota

Prajwal Kavad 2 days ago
From the following two courses which is easy, medium or difficult? Chemical engineering or Petrochemical engineering

Chemical Engineering is the branch of engineering concerned with the design, construction, and operation of machines and plants that perform chemical reactions to solve practical problems...

mohit vashishtha 22 days ago

petroleum Engineering is difficult than chemical.You can also study different courses like Bio-technology. he top univesities which provide you excellent placement,good scholarships,top...

abhinaipadachuru 18 days ago

Petrochemical engineering would be difficult

grenade 22 days ago
top colleges in mp

Indian Institute of Technology, Indore Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal Indian Institute of Information...
  img
Avinash 11 days ago

the top colleges in mp are Indian Institute of Technology, Indore ABV- Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, ...

abhinaipadachuru 7 days ago

iit indore is best

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 10 days ago
View all Questions »