sir

my IITJEE 2010 rank is 8510. I want to do finally MBA should I go for integrated MSC courses??? do they have an effect on MBA process??? or should I take a drop??? will taking a drop effect the MBA process????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kumar,

You can improve your rank by devoting one full year to IIT preparation. I would suggest you go for  a drop and enhance your rank.....

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is optandon for – physical chemistry morrison and boyd for – organic chemistry ml khanna for- mathematics hc verma for – physics

dear student http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article you will find all the good books mentioned , it will be very helpful for you.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

hello dear student, Yes , your local gurdians can sign for you on behalf of your parents , as there is a option for gurdian or parnets sign, you can clafify with iit authorities further
  img
I gave JEE Mains this year but my AIR was 66k . I am planning to drop and give these exams next year.Should I go for FIIT-JEE RSM or some other correspondence course?

It depends the style of preparation you are doing. If you are targeting the concepts and stress on it, then you should have good books which targets the concepts like Young & Freedman...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir i got 163 marks in advanced. i am in sc category. which branch and college can i get?

your rank will be 300-400 you can get IIT bombay chemical civil IIT Delhi Chemical civil engineering physics IIT indore, jodhpur hyderabad Computer science IIT Madras roorkee electrical Sher...
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago

Seeing your marks you can expect a rank of 8200. With that and SC category you can get any college and almost all top branches. Thanks & Regards, Arun Kumar, Btech,IIT Delhi, Askiitians...
  img
Arun Kumar 2 months ago
MY RANK IS 19450, WHICH NIT SHALL I APPLY FOR CIVIL ENGINEERING. I AM FROM MAHARASHTRA.

You can get civil at good NITs, you should apply first for old NITs as they are better than the NEW NIts, then you give prefrence to new nits, in old nits first give preference to branch .
  img
my iitjee rank is 8548.Is there any chance of getting a seat in ISM dhanbad spot round?.plzz,sir, reply fast

Last year ISM Dhanbad closed on AIR 7155 GEN. So the chances are pretty slim according to your rankBest of Luck for the future. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIt Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 28 days ago
View all Questions »