sir

my IITJEE 2010 rank is 8510. I want to do finally MBA should I go for integrated MSC courses??? do they have an effect on MBA process??? or should I take a drop??? will taking a drop effect the MBA process????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kumar,

You can improve your rank by devoting one full year to IIT preparation. I would suggest you go for  a drop and enhance your rank.....

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, i have accepted seat in iit now should i registerfor jee main counselling

yes sure............ ….….… ….….….. ….….….…....
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago
what is most important topic in maths for entrance of iit ?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago

Hi, CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry all...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
i was failed in class 12 th due to sudden fever now iam doing my 12 th again can i have the chance to give iit entrance exam in next to next year

yes sure. you can give jee this time as well as next time. total attempts 2 you can give. ….….…. ….….….….….....
  img
Suraj Prasad yesterday
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..

Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...

Hrishant Goswami 5 years ago
sir, is it possible to discontinue m.b.b.s. course from odisha govt. college after 1 year of admission to take m.b.b.s.course in jipmer next year ????

Hi Yes, it is possible to switch to any college even after 1 year of admission into other college provided you are able to clear the entrance exam and fulfill the criterai for gaining...
  img
Sumreet Johar 3 months ago
haii.........i have completed my 10+2 with 90.9% and i got 14237open rank in b.arch,,,,,and obc 3573 rank ,,,,is there any chance of getting seat in nits ..or any other collages...plz...

Yes you definitely stand a chance to have a seat in NITs. If not the top NITs like warangal or trichy, You should go for NITs where you are getting a better branch. Don’t compromise...
  img
Apoorva Arora 3 months ago
View all Questions »