sir

my IITJEE 2010 rank is 8510. I want to do finally MBA should I go for integrated MSC courses??? do they have an effect on MBA process??? or should I take a drop??? will taking a drop effect the MBA process????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kumar,

You can improve your rank by devoting one full year to IIT preparation. I would suggest you go for  a drop and enhance your rank.....

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir,when do i get the iit refund which i paid during counselling as i have cancelled the seat.sir,plz anyone there to help me........

Hii For refund you have to approach the Reporting Center, where you had initially reported for counselling. the fees collected for the JEE Main 2014 Spot Round is non-refundable. Thank you,...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago
How Should I Plan My Daily Time Table ?

Hi student First count how much time you have for studies other than your daily routine work. Then divide the time according to your need of study and type of subject for study.Study hard...
  img
Anjali Ahuja one month ago
Sir I am a Student Of Class 11 Preparing for AIPMT and AIIMS.Sir I m ToTALLY CONFUSED about my Preparation.i am Good at Physics as well as Chemistry.i Want to get Rank Under TOP 50 I can...

I would like to suggest you for NCERT firstly, Tkae a brief through NCERT, You would have idea about the syllabus and topic included for the AIIMS and AIPMT entrance exam. Later you must go...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Sir (du) p= du(due to temperature change)+F(v) where f(v) is change in u due to change in volume du p= nc v dt+f(v), nc p dt- nrdt =nc v dt+f(v) so c p -c v= R+f(v)/ndt From this i am not...

H= U+PV............. dh=du+d(PV)........ (Here we are putting PV=nRT which is ideal gas equation and not true for real gases in general) dh=du+d(RT).......... dh=du+RdT.;........ frac{ dh }{...
  img
Naveen Kumar one month ago
I am in class 11 and am preparing for JEE Advanced. Can you suggest me what all I can do to get a rank in the first 1500?

Hello Student, Its good that you have started early and still you have got lot of time to prepare for JEE advance which you will be giving after 12 th only. This is a very BIG advantage you...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
View all Questions »