sir

my IITJEE 2010 rank is 8510. I want to do finally MBA should I go for integrated MSC courses??? do they have an effect on MBA process??? or should I take a drop??? will taking a drop effect the MBA process????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kumar,

You can improve your rank by devoting one full year to IIT preparation. I would suggest you go for  a drop and enhance your rank.....

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Electric field is negative gradient of potential.Potential along equatorial line in a dipole is zero but feild exist there.why?

Potentail is zero, but the change is not zero in the direction parallel to dipole so we have electric field along that direction. Potential gradient along axial is not zero and hence we have...
  img
Aziz Alam 11 days ago
what does the transaction details mean in the declaration form

Hello Dear student, You have to give the transaction details of the counselling fee , you give the reference number of acknowledgment slip of the payment made to iit.
  img
Sher Mohammad 17 days ago
a projectile can have the same range R for two angles of projection.if t 1 and t 2 be the times of flight in the two cases,then what is the product of two times of flight?

Dear student, We have, Now, This, on solving gives: Substituting for the speeds and the angles from the first equation, would give the required result. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 15 days ago
Can anyone pleas tell me?Which will have more opportunities : Whether studying in IIIT, Kanceepuram or NIT in Trichy - Rufus

Both the colleges are quite good but NIT Trichy presents itself with many opportunities whether its regarding higher studies or job opportunities. The quality of opportunities are also very...
  img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago
Which one is not a periodic property? A.Atomic Number B.Atomic radii C.Ionic radii D.Electron affinity

A.Atomic Number

Keerthi Raj 11 months ago

C. Ionic radii

Devank Tyagi 11 months ago

C) Ionic Radii

Piyush nanda 11 months ago
Tell me where is the oldest monarchy in the world??

The world's oldest monarchy, officially founded in 660 B.C

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

The oldest monarchy in the world is in JAPAN

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »