Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

sir

my IITJEE 2010 rank is 8510. I want to do finally MBA should I go for integrated MSC courses??? do they have an effect on MBA process??? or should I take a drop??? will taking a drop effect the MBA process????

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kumar,

You can improve your rank by devoting one full year to IIT preparation. I would suggest you go for  a drop and enhance your rank.....

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I HV ATTEMPTED JEE IN 2015. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT SELECTED IN JEE ADVANCE. CAN I TRY FOR ANOTHER TIME/

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

yes , why not if you are good student and if you are confident that you crack this time then you have to do it because when a person loss something in first time then he try more better...

ankit raj 5 months ago
will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered ...

Yaa!! they will be considered in both IIT JEE MAIN & ADVANCED RANKS so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago

Yana they will be considered in both iitjee main and advanced so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to advanced...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago

12 th marks will be considered for only jee mains ranking and as a criteria for qualifying to write jee advanced(i.e. to get int top 20 percentile or to get 75% above marks).. but they...

Mohit Kumar 14 days ago
Sir I can`t understand what is difference between. AIEE and JEE mains

Dar, There is no difference in AIEEE and JEE.Only one diiference is there that is placements that’s it.It means there are many companies to provide placements.

SAI SARDAR one month ago

JEE MAINS IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM.IF YOU GOT RANK IN JEE MAINS EXAM YOU GET THE NIT SEAT.AIEEE IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM.BUT THIS IS NOT AVALIABLE NOW

RAMCHANDRARAO one month ago

BEFORE JEE THAT`S NAME WAS AIEEE SO NOWADAYS THERE

NARAYANA one month ago
I'm getting mechanical in iit mandi and mechanical in dtu so which would be a better choice in terms of further opportunities of going abroad for ms and placements? i have no preferences...

If you’re looking for higher studies you need to get score good score in GRE, college preference doesnt matter much. IIT Mandi is a new one but you’ll definitely have a decent...
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

Prefer DTU over IIT Mandi. As Mandi is a newer IIT.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

You should go for IIT M

AKSHAY SHARMA 6 months ago
in which coaching do i get admission for jee2010 in lucknow but not very costly because i belong to a middle classs family

Hi i wud suggest u for FIITJEE , coz its a widely spread institute and has got good study material. The test series of FIITJEE are on an all india basis and are very competitive with a very ...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
sir, i somehow filled the choices for jee main in a wrong order.....(i.e. i filled a "not so good”gfti before iiit n some nit ...)it ol happened due to some misconception …...in further...

Once made a choice is difficult to change, still you may visit the official website of Josaa and request them for a favour with a genuine reason/explanation..............If you made it...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

No, you cannot change your order now. For this, I will suggest you to contact JoSAA.

AKSHAY SHARMA 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off