Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i have not cleared iit jee-2010

am i eligible of giving iit's architecture enterance exam to be held on 10th june 2010 ?

if yes then how can i apply for iit architecture enterance exam ?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Avinesh,

I hope you got the best collage and stream of your choice ... Good luck for your future from the askiitians team.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Regards

Askiitians Expert

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 9 months ago
im expecting 230-240 in jee mains paper2. will i get nit?

Yes sure you will get NIT. Bestof Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 23 days ago

hello, you definitely get nit my friend.don’t figure about this.concetrate on studies. ….….….….….….….….all the best.....................................................

raj kumar 23 days ago
i got 96 %in ipe sir with ref to previous question sir 56 jee marks and want to get seat in iit

have you qualified for ADVANCE.?? If yes , best of luck and if not you can’t be in IIT
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 hours ago

Are you from General ?
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 hours ago
I HAVE A GENERAL A.I.R RANK OF 14205 IN JEE ADVANCED DO I HAVE CHANCES OF GETTING DUAL 5 YEARS COURSE OF MINING OR METALLURGICAL FROM ISM OR BHU IN SPOT COUNSELLING ?

Very difficult for you.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

very very low chances , maybe straight no anyhow try in NITs all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 9 months ago
My board % is 71.4 . How many marks I need in jeee mains to get a good NIT?

Try to score more then 220.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Minimum 220 to 250, irf you could not get it through ajee, then I suggest to try seeking admission at some other reputed instituitions where the students are offered quality education and...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
Why are you not replying the answer for my question l hate this website still I have started using this website only 1 Week ago

@ sherba , kindly repost the ques again , as u are not a paid user , for that reason , the experts are delaying in answering of your ques .. still 24 to 48 hours are req for them to answer...

Umakant biswal 4 days ago

Why r u angry so much.....post yr doubt...we askiitians r always there to sort the matter..ask us ques

Rojy 3 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off