sir, i saw the opening and closing ranks of iit jee 2009 in the general category. As we know that there were 8295 seats in IITs in 2009 and approx 10000 were declared qualified, but the last rank i saw was 7112. so, where did the other candidates go?????. I have also heard that some people drop far a year and some take admissions in the other colleges, then how was the total 8295 seats filled???? my iitjee 2010 rank is 8510. do you think iwill get anything any IITs, it bhu or ism dhanbad?????/

sir,

i saw the opening and closing ranks of iit jee 2009 in the general category. As we know that there were 8295 seats in IITs in 2009 and approx 10000 were declared qualified, but the last rank i saw was 7112. so, where did the other candidates go?????.

I have also heard that some people drop far a year and some take admissions in the other colleges, then how was the total 8295 seats filled????

my iitjee 2010 rank is 8510. do you think iwill get anything any IITs, it bhu or ism dhanbad?????/

Grade:

1 Answers

Bhavya
askIITians Faculty 1281 Points
5 years ago
Dear Student
I hope your query must have been resolved by now, so we are ending it from our end.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free