Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

My rank in IIT JEE 2010 is 7241. What branches can I get in IIT Kharagpur, IIT Patna,IIT bhubaneswar

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Digbalay

You have very rare chance to get any branch in IIT kharagpur,patna or bhuneshwar.May be you get architecture at IIT kharagpur.

YOu are likely to get ISMU Dhanbad at this rank

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

If the ordered pairs (x1, y1) and (x2, y2) satisfying the system of equationslog10 y – log10 |x| = log100 4 and log100 |x + y| = , find the value of (x1 + x2 + y1 + y2).

Hii The value after secong log term is not written . Kindly provide the complete information and we will help you . Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 13 days ago
I got 212 marks in resonance Mains level test. Should it be considered a bad score and how accurate is the test series of resonance. ( I am a dropper)

@ himanshu resonance test series are best for the jee people . so, if u are getting 212 in mains test of that , then it is moderate ., i have also checked the MCT ques paper of resonance ,...

Umakant biswal 3 days ago
My name is aman and my question is that which book should i referred for maths ??

@ aman for maths if u are preparing for iitjee , then these following books will be good for you . 1- objective maths by r d sharma 2- maths by m l khanna . 3- maths by ad das gupta . 4- 37 ...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago
why maximum of the people choose iits ? can u give me explination>??

IITs are considered as the best institute for Engineering students. Best talents from the country choose these institutes because for its best educaton and environment there. They are also...
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Dear Dheeru Maximum of the people choose iits because of some huge reasons.There is good quality of FOOD , BED and ENJOYEMENT All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 7 months ago

HAI DHEERU CHOWDARY MOST OF THE STUDENTS IN INDIA CHOOSES IITS WHY BECAUSE IN IITS ADMINISTRATION AND FACULTY ARE VERY WELL.AND ALSO JOB OPPORTUNITIES ARE VERY WELL.

RAMCHANDRARAO 7 months ago
I am in 11 and i want to take marine engineering at iit mumbai...what should be my rank in iit jee to get marine engineering...

@ rishi marine engg falls at the 6 th imp branch in the iit madras , so, ur rank to be within 6500-7200 CRL to get marine engg at iit madras , for that do hrdwork from right now , and donot ...

Umakant biswal one month ago
How is the Past placement record of NIEC. Do big corporates come to this college for Campus Placement or IPU does centralized placement counseling for NIEC.

Dear student, you can visit their official website to know about there placement statistics. Also you can view the list of companies which come for the recruitment. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Soneel Verma one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off