Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

is this possible to crack iitjee in just 1 yr preparation?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nupur

IIT JEE prepration minimum take one year.The complexity of the IIT-JEE arises from the fact that the questions are always unique in their context, and solving them often requires a combination of concepts from across different chapters. and to understand these concepts you must give time .every year many student crack IIT JEE just by prepearring one year.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

two forces 12 N and 16N are acting upon a body.what can be the maximum and minimum resultant force on the body?

The resultant of two forces acting on the same point is maximum when the forces are acting in the same direction and minimum when they operate in opposite direction. When the two forces are ...

SAHIL 4 days ago
i got 74 marksin jee mains ,can i get a NIT seat with this marks ,my category is bc-b,please tell me the answer??

WHY NOT DEAR FRIEND, ALL THESE COURSES IF DONE FROM SUCH A REPUTED COLLEGE LIKE NIT HAVE A GREAT IMPORTANCE AND SURELY YOU WILL GET A GOOD JOB AFTER DOING THEM. REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 2 months ago

No dear, your score is not that good and category wise lists are prepared lateer on , prior to that a genereal merit based list is prepared..if you truly wish to rack into an IIT or an NIT...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

HI RAJESH YOU CANNOT GET BRANCHES LIKE COMPUTER SCIENCE AS THERE CUTOFF IS MUCH MORE HIGHER THAN MARKS OBTAINED BY YOU. YOU CAN GET BRANCHES LIKE BIO TECHNOLOGY, TEXTILE, INSTRUMENTAL AND...

SAHIL 2 months ago
O am selected for B.Tech(mechanical) on Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalay Haridwar . Shiuld i get admission in this college ?

@ anand there are no other choice avaliable to you ?? if so, then if u have confidence then take 1 year drop for attempting the next year , but its actually not a good college to persue...

Umakant biswal 3 days ago
can i get the tips to get 190 above marks in jee mains

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ Above link provides the guidelines for JEE Main examination.
  img
Ankit 2 months ago

Yes my friend, you need to undergo a stern and strict practice for scoring higher marks, you may download sample papers and previous years’ papers from internet and go for an extensive...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
which is better at bits pilani-instrumentation or mechanical in terms of placements as if a student takes instrumentation then he could alsoget placements from an electrical and electronics ...

I wont personally prefer Electronics and Instrumentation . The course content of ECE/EEE/EIE is completely different from that of IT or CSE. One gets too much occupied with the vast...

Aneesh Sehgal 21 days ago

hi ayushmann i think surely mechanical is a better option than instrumental but for this your academic records should be good. instrumental engineering is also good but it has not a large...

SAHIL 23 days ago
sir,what are the most scoring topics for iitadvanced

Kinematics, Fluids, Magnetism, EMI and Modern Physics.
  img
Abhishek Kumar one year ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off