Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: JEE20

is this possible to crack iitjee in just 1 yr preparation?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nupur

IIT JEE prepration minimum take one year.The complexity of the IIT-JEE arises from the fact that the questions are always unique in their context, and solving them often requires a combination of concepts from across different chapters. and to understand these concepts you must give time .every year many student crack IIT JEE just by prepearring one year.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 20 days ago
sir , can u pls advice what books we refer for 11 th and 12 th . also can u suggest what study material i should buy .

askiitians self study package is very much recommended to you check out our sample videos...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

i would suggest aakash material............ i have found that aakash books contains the best theory portion from all the books you have mentioned............

Mohit Kumar 14 days ago

sir , i dont want videos. i need only hard copy notes. can u pls advice. bansal or resonance or fiitjee which is better

andrews one month ago
Sir,which books i should refer for iit jee mains and advanced 2017?

You will getthe required help on following link. http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx​
  img
Harsh Patodia 8 days ago
what should be the minimum bench marks for maths and science in class 10 if we target to get entered in a recognised college like aiims

You must have 90+ in the science and maths, although Maths would not be there for preparing AIIMS. Just try hard with the cleared concepts, result would be good. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img
what is the laplace transformation of cosx?

= p/(p^2 +1)

vikas yadav 10 months ago

You need to integrate by parts twice, then you will find original integral in your integration result on right side. Solve resulting expression for this integral and plug in the limits of...

Drake 10 months ago

laplace is in cbse?

vikas yadav 10 months ago
my score in jee mains is 110 and in board is 90.8%(CBSE) please predict my AIR...and also suggest some colleges GENERAL,PUNJAB

use askiitians jee main rank predictor

vb 7 months ago

check your in rank predictor

vb 7 months ago

what? :/

vipan verma 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: JEE20