DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

is this possible to crack iitjee in just 1 yr preparation?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nupur

IIT JEE prepration minimum take one year.The complexity of the IIT-JEE arises from the fact that the questions are always unique in their context, and solving them often requires a combination of concepts from across different chapters. and to understand these concepts you must give time .every year many student crack IIT JEE just by prepearring one year.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is the average package of b.tech in pharmacetius from iit-bhu

You may visit the official weblink of BHU and get to know the placement record and pay packages etc. Otherwise you may consider some other reputed institutions too for a comparative...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 days ago

I don’t know the right amount but it is around 70,000

Imran 21 days ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits?

Dear, no chance of getting any NITs at this rank.. Last year at the end of the last round counselling, the rank of getting NITs was 179000 in SC cat...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Well, honestly speaking, your score is not very promising and I must tell you that with such score you won’t be able to make it at an NIT, but yes you may go for searching the detailed...

Soneel Verma one month ago
sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong 14 days ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

Soneel Verma 12 days ago

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena 14 days ago
Sir, My Mains AIR is 1193 and I have been allotted NIT W CSE in 2 nd round. On the other hand my bitsat score is 362 and currently I have bits pilani mechanical.BITS pilani EEE has been...

Prefer NITW_CSE as the NIT have the brand value and also at present the demand of CSE is more comparatively. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 21 days ago
JAMES HAS x CHILDREN WITH HIS FIRST WIFE. MARY HAS x+1 CHILDREN WITH HER FIRST HUSBAND .THEY MARY EACH OTHER AND HAVE CHILDREN OF THEIR OWN .THERE ARE TOTAL 24 CHILDRENS. ASSUMING THAT NO...

Dear rahul let james and mary have y children x+(x+1) +y=24 y= 23-2x so total number of fight = 24 C 2 these fights also include firght among the children of same parents. so children of...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
i have been alotted nit surathkal mechanical engineering in 2 nd round if seat allocation. i missed iit kanpur bs chemistry and iit gandhinagar material science engineering by 80 ranks and...

IITs are comparatively better in terms of academics. Also it will give you the brand value. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

Yes, you can check their official website regarding placements.
  img
Vijay Mukti 19 days ago

IIT Kanpur > NIT Surat > IIT Gandhinagar.
  img
Vijay Mukti 21 days ago
View all Questions »