is this possible to crack iitjee in just 1 yr preparation?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nupur

IIT JEE prepration minimum take one year.The complexity of the IIT-JEE arises from the fact that the questions are always unique in their context, and solving them often requires a combination of concepts from across different chapters. and to understand these concepts you must give time .every year many student crack IIT JEE just by prepearring one year.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 days ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 7 days ago
The sum of the series 1 + 2.2 + 3.2 2 + 4.2 3 .....+ 100.2 99 ? Please answer sir its urgent !

the series mentioned above is a A.G.P series i.e arithmetic and geometric series.. to find sum of such series first of all you have to find it’s n th term.. the n th term for this series...

Gunjan Rawal yesterday
sir i get 104 marks in jeemain in sc categery & i get 1770 sc rank in jee advance sir please say where i go?????

Dear student, You may get Architecture in IIT Roorkee and/or IIT Kharagpur. Its a very good course and a very bright future. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 17 days ago
Sir, I am a dropper and I gain a lot of confidence in Physics and Chem. I am not able to tackle Mathematics. I have TMH, fiitjee rsm package, vidyamandir modules, arihant Objective by Amit M...

Listen carefully.For Inorganic chemistry buy Cengage K.s.Verma. This book is the best of its class.It has lots of questions to practice and theory is blinder. I will suggest you to buy...

Shrey 5 months ago

for maths make a sheet of formulas and paste on your wall as you go through that once or twice a day. By this you can make a good command over maths over 3d and integration especially.

sheshmani sharma 5 months ago

Now at this time you have to focus more on your strong topics(i.e topics which you have strong command) and then focus on other topics.. Go through 3 to 4 sample papers in a day and check...

sneha singh 5 months ago
SIR HOW ARE THE PLACEMENTS IN IIT INDORE CSE . IS IIT INDORE NICE THAN IIT MANDI , IIT JAODHPUR , IIT ROPAR , PLEASE HELP SIR

THE PLACEMENTS IN IIT INDORE CSE are good , it is similar to other iitsIIT MANDI , IIT JAODHPUR , IIT ROPAR, you can expect a good package. sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech, iit delhl
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 days ago
my rank is 3881 in iit 2014 which branch should I chose for CSE?

Hi Shree, Congrats! You have chances of getting CSE at ISM Dhanbad, IIT Mandi, IIT Patna & IIT Bhubaneswar. Your preference should be ISM Dhanbad > IIT Mandi > IIT Bhubaneswar >...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

You may not be able to get cse with this rank, i think you should go for some good NIT. sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
View all Questions »