Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

is this possible to crack iitjee in just 1 yr preparation?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nupur

IIT JEE prepration minimum take one year.The complexity of the IIT-JEE arises from the fact that the questions are always unique in their context, and solving them often requires a combination of concepts from across different chapters. and to understand these concepts you must give time .every year many student crack IIT JEE just by prepearring one year.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...
Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with, the...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
Avinash 5 months ago
Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..
Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
Avinash 5 months ago
Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...
what could be the marks range for rank around 66 in Jee Advanced 2016. Please Tell me nearly accuratly. Thank u.
Can be around 370-380.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
It depends, but may be around 380, what is your score? Did you get in somewhere? if not then you may try at some other renowned institutions where the students are provided with quality...
I hv got a seat in 1 st round Sir if i have to to participate in 2 nd round of josaa counseling...
There is no provision of refund of fee if you pay the fee and report to the reporting centre for document verification
AKSHAY SHARMA 4 months ago
If i at last refuse to take the allotted then can i get my refund
pranav 4 months ago
No, you cannot get t
AKSHAY SHARMA 4 months ago
which college to prefer for E.C ddit or nirma?
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Nirma Uni, Ahmedabad, without any second opinion, still if you are in a fix then try to take out the names of certain leading institutions where the students are offered quality education...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details