ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

is this possible to crack iitjee in just 1 yr preparation?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nupur

IIT JEE prepration minimum take one year.The complexity of the IIT-JEE arises from the fact that the questions are always unique in their context, and solving them often requires a combination of concepts from across different chapters. and to understand these concepts you must give time .every year many student crack IIT JEE just by prepearring one year.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram 8 months ago
Which book to go for – ML khanna objective or subjective for jee advanced.I have less than 2 months for jee advanced.

jee adv is not easy as jjee main so one must know how to tackle new question in exam center objective questions are good but not suuficient for adv subjective que clears the concept bcoz in...

ng29 one month ago

in my opinion subjective will be more helpful for jee adv bcoz it will increase ur thinking skills and do the ques with proper time limit approve if useful approve if useful approve if...

ng29 one month ago

Start with obj and finish with subj if u have time . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago
Find two consective even integers such that the smaller added to three times the larger gives a sum of 54. the numbers are.?

Your smaller number, let's call n. The other number is a consecutive even number, so you add 2. So, n and 2 + n are your two integers. Equation: n + 3( 2 + n ) = 54 Distribute the 3: n + 6 +...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

thnx!

Rickey 2 months ago
who was the first woman President of the United Nations General Assembly?

Mrs. Vijayalakshmi Pandit ,first woman President of the United Nations General Assembly Mrs. Vijayalakshmi Pandit, 1900–1990, Indian diplomat, sister of Jawaharlal Nehru. She played an...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
as per the bitsat sample papers provided by askiitians is 270-300 marks good?

This score is OK not so good to get BITS PILANI......
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 days ago

i got 325 but most of the question u cant understand whats written is my score gud enough

xyz 9 days ago
how to study for it

Dear sudent, please check your question and post again. Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta askIItians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta one year ago

Dear student, please clearify your
  img
Rinkoo Gupta one year ago
View all Questions »