is this possible to crack iitjee in just 1 yr preparation?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nupur

IIT JEE prepration minimum take one year.The complexity of the IIT-JEE arises from the fact that the questions are always unique in their context, and solving them often requires a combination of concepts from across different chapters. and to understand these concepts you must give time .every year many student crack IIT JEE just by prepearring one year.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
lim (e^x +e^-x+2cosx -4)x^4 x-0

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below It is zero by zero from. Use L’Hospital rule
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago

its very simple.write all the expressionss.and get 1/6

Abhishek Pachauri 5 months ago
how to prepare iit-jee mains exam?

Choose Proper Study Material: It is a common misconception among aspirants that preparing from a number of books will help them in getting good marks. The truth is that referring the right...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

First of all i think if you prepared for IIT then u will surely successful in AIEEE. Because jEE & AIEEE almost same standard but IIT is the most toughest exam in the field of under...

roschinkelley 2 months ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 6 months ago
what is the scope of civil engineering for girls?i’m much intersted in it.Let me know about higher study options,job opportunities in india and abroad.

Civil engineers design and supervise the creation of structures. Not just buildings - civil engineers work on everything from tunnels and dams, to highways and airports, to water and sewer...
  img
Suraj Prasad 4 months ago

Nowadays, girls/women do all the professional activities that have only done by boys/men a few decades before! Girls/women are there in the fields of defence services, aeronautics, driving...
  img
Harishwar 4 months ago
I am going for private engineering college in ghaziabad – Ajay kumar garg ghaziabad in mechanical branch affiliated under uptu. Can you tell me scholarship plans there ? I have searched much...

Though Ajay kumar garg engineering college, ghaziabad is private college but still scholarship plans are available there. Some scholarship amount and fee reimbursement facility is available...
  img
Ramreddy 6 months ago
I am not that good overall in study so what should be my main topics so that I crack the exam?

MATHS: CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry...
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
View all Questions »