DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

is this possible to crack iitjee in just 1 yr preparation?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nupur

IIT JEE prepration minimum take one year.The complexity of the IIT-JEE arises from the fact that the questions are always unique in their context, and solving them often requires a combination of concepts from across different chapters. and to understand these concepts you must give time .every year many student crack IIT JEE just by prepearring one year.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?

For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
  img
Avinash one month ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma one month ago
sir i got 390 marks in ts state board and my doubt is what is the Ipe weightage on jee advanced and if i qualify jee mains with 120marks can i elgible for iit advnced

Main Score and Board score are taken in the 60:40 ratio. JEE Advanced:Candidates have to appear for Paper - I of JEE (Main) - 2015. Only top 1,50,000 candidates (including all categories)...
  img
Avinash one month ago

Dear Student, I will suggest you to please go through the eligibility criteria of jee advanced once. Because your percentage matters not your marks for eligibility in the jee. Also the marks...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
Sir, during first round allotment I got NIT Nagpur E&C. After reporting at reporting center, I have chosen slide option. Waiting for CS at NIT Nagpur. What is the further procedure? I...

Have you been allotted any branch? If yes, its a freezed option and mind you if once a branch has been allotted and got freezed there can be no change in it and there is no fun in waiting...

Soneel Verma one month ago

just wait for second round

rakesh one month ago
Sir, Yes,i just passed class 12 & i wanted to get an idea about the field that i choose to graduate in. Can u please give me a list of the colleges that are good for B.tech/B.E. in...

Hi, IIT Delhi and IIT Bombay are the best colleges in India to pursue B.Tech in EP in India. Integrated M.Sc. in Physics from IIT Kanpur is also very good. Apart from there is IISER Kolkata ...

AskIITians Expert Hari Shankar IITD 6 years ago
pl give detail

Please specific in your question....
  img
Ravi 9 months ago

Hi student, Please elaborate your question and I guess you have forgotten to attach any image which you wanted to include in your question. Don’t worry, you can post in again and we...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 9 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details