is this possible to crack iitjee in just 1 yr preparation?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nupur

IIT JEE prepration minimum take one year.The complexity of the IIT-JEE arises from the fact that the questions are always unique in their context, and solving them often requires a combination of concepts from across different chapters. and to understand these concepts you must give time .every year many student crack IIT JEE just by prepearring one year.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir my BITSAT score is 355 and in the first round of iteration I got EEE in goa ...Do I have a chance of Mech or EEE in Pilani campus in later rounds ??

First of all, congratulations for your success.You have a pretty good chance of getting both Mech (337 cutoff-2013 & 332 cutoff-2012) and EEE(343 cutoff-2013 & 343 cutoff-2012) in...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
AIR 282000 category rank- 90000

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Dear sir , i got seat in iiit hyderabad and iit hyderabad, cse branch in both colleges which is better?

IIIT CSE Hyderabad is better than IIT CSE Hyderabad. IIIT CSE Hyderabad is one of the reputed branches in all over India. CSE of IIIT Hyderabad is even better than CSE of many IITs. [The...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
which one is wise to take: metallurgy of NIT jaipur or NIT durgapur?

NIT jaipur is better college than NIT durgapur interms of infrastructure, placements. So it is wiser to choose Metallurgy from that college rather than NIT durgapur. If you want to know more...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
sir would it be risk to choose chemical in delhi over electrical in roorkee,just because of my inclination towards civil services.would it hamper my future prospects in any way?please guide...

Hi Meesha, No, it would be better to take chemical at IIT Delhi if you are looking for civil services. Coaching institutes for IAS are close to IIT campus & we have lots of workshops at...
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago

as you want to take upsc, its best that you take civil as it gets lighter in the 3 rd year, so you can concentrate on upsc. career wise electrical has more opportunities, but if you r...

Vineet Vinayak 3 months ago

Hi Meesha you should better take Civil at IIT D as with a core branch you can have a chance for IES also and IIT D have many IES coachings around its campus.

Nitin Kumar 3 months ago
Can a PCMC student apply for AIIMS exam?

Hi An applicant needs to hae Biology subject in Class 12 th in order to appear for AIIMS exam, See here: Aspirants should have passed the 12th Class under School Certificate Examination or...
  img
Sumreet Johar 2 months ago

thank you

Chammu 2 months ago

thank you

Chammu 2 months ago
View all Questions »