is this possible to crack iitjee in just 1 yr preparation?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nupur

IIT JEE prepration minimum take one year.The complexity of the IIT-JEE arises from the fact that the questions are always unique in their context, and solving them often requires a combination of concepts from across different chapters. and to understand these concepts you must give time .every year many student crack IIT JEE just by prepearring one year.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
respected sir,i have scored 85.2% in cbse board this year.Since i am dropping this year,please tell me the minimum no of marks that i have 2 score 2 get rank below 10000.also please tell...

You need to score around 200-230 in JEE to get a rank below 10000.Fiitjee South Delhi is a good institute for JEE preparation. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 6 days ago

thank you sir......

bharat makkar 6 days ago
hi .this is sachin. i have an eye sight of -12 for both my eyes.do i have any reservation in iit entrance exam? please reply as early as possible?

Blind persons whose visual acuity, as determined by competent authority, is 20/200 or less in the better eye with correcting lenses, or whose widest diameter of visual field subtends angular...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 days ago
i am getting chemical at iit roorkee or engineering design at iit madras..wich one is a beeter option..and on the other hand i have an awsome mains rank of air 1997..wich gets me cse in top...

Going, by the options you have, Chemical IIT Roorkee, Engineering design and CSE at top NITs, you should actually go for CS at top NITs. That is the best options out of the 3 options you...
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
There are six official languages of the UN . i know 4 languages i.e Russian, Chinese, English and Spanish. which are the remaining two languages ??

The rest of the two languages are French and Arabic.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 5 years ago
Sir does jee main consider category rank or overall air for gen candidates while seat allotment . What is state rank for . Should we fill the preference order as per our category rank I...

Two ranks are provided one is AIR (overall) and Homestate rank. Under home state quota home candidates will get the advantage since more seats are alloted to them. In first round of...
  img
Ramreddy 12 days ago

In JEE mains for seat allotment AIR overall is considered. But state also given to get admission in cllege from home state. Say suppose you got in your home state NIT after first round then,...
  img
Ramreddy 13 days ago
View all Questions »