is this possible to crack iitjee in just 1 yr preparation?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nupur

IIT JEE prepration minimum take one year.The complexity of the IIT-JEE arises from the fact that the questions are always unique in their context, and solving them often requires a combination of concepts from across different chapters. and to understand these concepts you must give time .every year many student crack IIT JEE just by prepearring one year.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 21 days ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad 22 days ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 23 days ago
In how many ways we can select 5 cards from a deck from 52 cards, if each selection must include atleast one king?

As there are 4 cardd of king in the set of 52 cards. total ways of selection of 5 cards from the deck = 52C 5 case-I. If we select all the 4 king in the selection so the number of...
  img
Naveen Kumar 28 days ago
sir can you please tell me how to prepare for tensors 2014

Hi, Tensor is just another test paper that you solve while in your coaching, at home, or with askIITians. We infact have a full test series which has many full syllabus exams for mains and...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

sir how can i attend the test series of ask iitans

AJAY PILLAI K 2 months ago
What is the fee structure for MBBS in AIIMS

FEES AND EXPENSES FOR AIIMS (2013) A) For Indian Nationals: The dues are to be paid in cash immediately, after you have been declared medically fit in the Medical Board of the Institute as...
  img
Sumreet Johar 2 months ago
What is twin parados given in relativity ?

In physics, the twin paradox is a thought experiment in special relativity involving identical twins, one of whom makes a journey into space in a high-speed rocket and returns home to find...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 26 days ago
I am getting 205 in JEE Adv. What could be my AIR approx.?

Hi Sri, Congratulations!! Your rank should be around 2300. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 6 months ago

Is there any engineering exam remain to happen yet …...?

shivam 6 months ago

your rank will be around 2000

AKSHAT BHANDARI 6 months ago
View all Questions »