is this possible to crack iitjee in just 1 yr preparation?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nupur

IIT JEE prepration minimum take one year.The complexity of the IIT-JEE arises from the fact that the questions are always unique in their context, and solving them often requires a combination of concepts from across different chapters. and to understand these concepts you must give time .every year many student crack IIT JEE just by prepearring one year.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
AIR 282000 category rank- 90000

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 27 days ago
I have got 10,715 rank in JEE Advance 2014. Can i get any IIT at this rank. I have got 15,063 rank in JEE Main 2014. I have few Query Should i prefer branch or college? Should i prefer good...

The closing rank for IITs last time around was around 7500. So its better you go for a college in JEE Main counselling. Your preference should be a mix of both branch and college.Drop should...
  img
Aziz Alam 27 days ago
from where can i dwnld iit mathematics by a das gupta or rd objective?

hello dear student, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all good books are mentioned , it is best for your query.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 4 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 4 years ago
Can one get scholarship in nits

Hello stduent, Yes, NITs do provide you the various scholarships. For various details about the eligibility criteria and the scholarship options please visit the official website of the...
  img
Latika Leekha one month ago
sir i scored 140 marks in general and 90.80% marks in rajasthan board from general category can i get mnit jaipur

You may get mnit under home state quota.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago

Yes the above one is correct

Jai Basetha one month ago

yes u will

Rak one month ago
View all Questions »