is this possible to crack iitjee in just 1 yr preparation?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nupur

IIT JEE prepration minimum take one year.The complexity of the IIT-JEE arises from the fact that the questions are always unique in their context, and solving them often requires a combination of concepts from across different chapters. and to understand these concepts you must give time .every year many student crack IIT JEE just by prepearring one year.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which books are the best for MCQ solving for Maths JEE( Mains) ?

O.P.Juneja and Tata McGraw Hill are very good as far as MCQ in Maths are concerned. Thaks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Respected Sir/Madam, My question is regarding the enrolment procedure in the IIT’s. The question arised after i came to know about my elder sister who faced the problem. The question is as...

No, you can’t continue with the course alotte time around. That is why they ask you to fill the choice sheet carefully.If you are slide up then you have to continue with the new branch...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
jhgkjahkjchjahfcj

Hello student, please post the complete question...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...

Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
Hi, I have got CompSc @ BITS pilani , Pilani Campus And Electronics @ IIT- BHU . i am interested in both these fields and want to know which of these two is a better choice. Also i want to...

For placements BITS Pilani CSE.For higher studies and research IIT BHU electronics.You will also get the IIT tag that will stay with you forever.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 2 months ago
i am a student who secured 96.2% marks in my board. i secred 8582rank in eamcet, in aieee i secired 181 marks . can please tell me can i attempt for iit jee 2010

hi satyapreet, ur past performance shows u r realy a sincere and bright student,definitely u should attemt for jee next year.Let me make one thing clear u have the potential AND U CAN CRACK...

askiitian expert akshay singh 5 years ago
View all Questions »