is this possible to crack iitjee in just 1 yr preparation?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nupur

IIT JEE prepration minimum take one year.The complexity of the IIT-JEE arises from the fact that the questions are always unique in their context, and solving them often requires a combination of concepts from across different chapters. and to understand these concepts you must give time .every year many student crack IIT JEE just by prepearring one year.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

if in the form there is an option like parents/guardian then you can use your local guardian in declaration form otherwise fathers mostly signature is best. thanks and regards sunil kr...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago
RIGHT NOW I AM IN CLASS 12 th AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT CAN I APPER FOR IIT ENTRANCE EXAM AFTER 2 YEARS OF PASSING MY 12TH CLASS AND RIGHT NOW MY AGE IS 16+9 PLZ SOME ONE RPLY

Hi, You can sit fior JEE Advanced only in the year your are giving your 12 th board exams, and the year immediately next to it. So you cant appear for the exam after 2 years....
  img
Yash Baheti 22 days ago

what if i dont give the exam immediately after passing 12 , and after having some coaching after 12 for to years

nikhil pawar 18 days ago
Dear Sir, I passed my 10 th boards exam with just 65%. Can I get into BANSAL IIT JEE Coaching classes if i secure ovwer 75% in my first year

Dear Sarma, There is no as such percentage criteria for getting admission into Bansal Classes. But of course, you have to pass and clear their entrance test. Try revising and becoming...

Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 4 years ago
Take Free online Test from www.edvie.com and improve your subject by finding out your strengths & weakness with detailed analysis

Hurry up friends Live Exam dates are 9th,16th,23rd,30th march and 2nd,april

shashivardhan 7 months ago
Can a MBIPC student can apply for AIIMS exam

Hi Please elaborate the term MBIPC. I think it means you also have Mathematics subject. As long as you have Physics, Chemistry & Biology in Class 12 th you can appear for medical...
  img
Sumreet Johar one month ago
View all Questions »