is this possible to crack iitjee in just 1 yr preparation?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nupur

IIT JEE prepration minimum take one year.The complexity of the IIT-JEE arises from the fact that the questions are always unique in their context, and solving them often requires a combination of concepts from across different chapters. and to understand these concepts you must give time .every year many student crack IIT JEE just by prepearring one year.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details

Hello Student, Please post the complete question Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 15 days ago
sir my friend brought m l khanna iit mathematics but he says that cengage is better than it....so which 1 should i buy?...kindly tell me the best book as i need a good book for iit point of...

Both the books are good, but comparetively you should go for CENGAGE publication books.. I am suggesting you for these books.. Avoid Objective Mathematics by R.D...... Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 20 days ago
which is the best book of the pcm for the preparation of iit advance

I would like to give you the link of corresponding books, that would be hlpfull for IIT-JEE MAIN and Advanced...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 24 days ago
Who holds the world record for highest individual score in the history of woman's test cricket?

Hyderabad's 19-year-old vice-captain Mithali Raj made record by scoring the highest individual score in women's Test cricket to guide the Indian eves to a mammoth total. In the second and...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
what a 11 th std boy to do to achieve jipmer. now i am finished 10 th . and got 9.6cgpa. next i want to take science stream. i think so.. give me a correct schedule for studying in home

Hello Student, Well you first gotta join some coaching institute. Then you are gonna have to study regularly and not waste time. Doing that you probable can get into IITs. Thanks &...
  img
Arun Kumar 5 months ago
Sir, I got 131 marks in JEE mains and 12 th Score is 97.2 , can i get admission into IIIT-H and what is the rank in JEE mains

You rank will be around 30,000, you may not be able to get IIT hyderabad, so you should start exploring more options which may help you for your future.
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
View all Questions »