is this possible to crack iitjee in just 1 yr preparation?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nupur

IIT JEE prepration minimum take one year.The complexity of the IIT-JEE arises from the fact that the questions are always unique in their context, and solving them often requires a combination of concepts from across different chapters. and to understand these concepts you must give time .every year many student crack IIT JEE just by prepearring one year.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i m in gen pd how much i should score in jee adv to gt cse in any of the jonal iits??????

Hi, The CSE branch is the top branch in IITs. You need to score rank below 500 to get this branch in good IITs....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 3 days ago
chapter wise weightage

Hello Student, Pls specify which chapters ????? Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 days ago
how can i prefer for tht exam?

Please ask complete question...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago

Please give a complete question http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
LNMIIT MECHANICAL vs JP NOIDA SEC -128 CS.......WHICH IS BETTER??

Here the priority should be decided based on both college and branch. CS is better branch than MECH interms of placements,oppurtunities. JP NOIDA is better than LNMIIT as per ranking is...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago
sir, my rank in iit jee advanced 2014 is 4527(obc). what are my chances of getting into rgipt raebareli ??

I’m providing you with the details of the last year ranks which finally got admission in the college S.No Branch name Last rank(category rank) 1 Petroleum Engineering 2830 2 Chemical...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
SIR PLEASE ARRANGE THEM IN ORDER IIT HYD , IIT ROPAR , IIT INDORE , IIT BHU , IIT PATNA , IIT MANDI . PLEASE HELP ME SIR

the correct order forIIT HYD , IIT ROPAR , IIT INDORE , IIT BHU , IIT PATNA , IIT MANDI is , bhu>hyd>ropar>indore> mandi>patna, best of luck for you future.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
View all Questions »