Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Is it possible to crack IIT-JEE 2012 without any classroom programme, if I have started my study from the holydays after 10th?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Gaurav,

It is very much possible provided you are 100% dedicated to IIT and can put lots of efforts and hardwork. you need to do streamline and focussed study and will require good study material to prepare for IIT.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Hy, sir I m gautam from vibrant academy Kota. . I m not reading with sincerely & I have to crack iit jee, ,but ri8 now I`m in class 12th & I have only 9months.. What should I do? How it is...

@ gautam As u are in class 12 th , then its too late already for starting the preparation , still what u can do right now is to utilise the rest time effectivly to get the best output . so, ...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago

Dear Friend your query itself shows that you are quite concerned and very much aware that your time is runningb low and that you need to work hard. Actually, this spark is must to do...

Aneesh Sehgal 20 days ago
Which is thethe best study material to crack jeeadv ?

@ shuhai For jee advanced the main thing is your concept , without that its difficult for you to attempt even a single ques in jee advanced . beacuse the question in jee advanced is based...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma one year ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Sir my jee mains Score is 58 and Jee advance rank is prepadotory sc rank is 1509 And 12th % is 62 can i get in vnit and iits

@ abhishek I am sorry , u cannot get good iit withis rank , but lower iit may be possible like IIT BBSR , IIT MANDI , IIT TIRUPATI , ETC .. but u can get seat in nit , still there are some...

Umakant biswal 23 days ago

DEAR ABHISHEK, CONGRATULATIONS TO GET THIS RANK AND SOME WHAT DIFFICULT TO GET IITS OR VNIT BUT IF LUCK IS THERE THEN YOU WILL BE HAPPY.

SAI SARDAR 23 days ago
IN ADMISSION IN DELHI UNIVERSITY FOR BSC(CHEMISTRY) OR BSC(PHYSICS) BY MERIT BASED(12TH%) WHICH SUBJECTS ARE TAKEN FOR CUTOFF?IS IT ALL 5 SUBJECTS OVERALL % OR JUST PCM %......

I THINK ONLY PCM% IS CONSIDERD BUT PLEASE VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE AND CHECK ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FROM THERE. SORRY FOR SUCH INCONVEINENCE DEAR USER THANKS AND PPLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER

SAHIL one month ago
I registered for JOSAA Counselling . i filled up the choices but i was not alloted any seat in the mock seat allocation so does this means i will not be getting any seat in any of the...

For Delhite, its very rare chances of getting any NITs with this rank...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

My suggestion for you is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and parallely visit the official websites of other elite class institutions to find out what are the formalitie for admission...

first of all check the ranks u have entered i think that u have entered ur sc rank incorrect

navneet one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off