Answers : (1)

Dear ankush,

5 top coaching institutes are:

1)Vidyamandir

2)Narayana

3)FIITJEE

4)Brilliant

5)Pie Education

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 9 months ago
I belong to general. I got 92 marks in jee mains. what will be my rank in mains and what will be the changes of me getting into a descent college in CSE or CSIT

You will go in the range of 20000 to 25000 AIR. So in that range getting any rank is very difficult but you may get some regional colleges.
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 days ago

it depends on your board exam result also but you will not get cse or csit in nit but wait for board result. keep patience best of luck for your future. thanks and approve

SONALI 5 days ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 6 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 6 years ago
sir, i’m preparing for kvpy sa stream. can u please give me some tips on how to prepare for it. which all chapters should i concentrate on?

You may simply follow these links and get to know the latest information regarding it – simply type KVPY preparation tips on google and you may get results more than your expectations and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana can be sought after by visiting on padhai.com or school.careers360.com and for the sake of locating good institutions, i may suggest to visit the official ...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

thanks

Archita 9 months ago
I am in 12 th std and have been facing lot of sadness lately, i am actually in isolation from friends and they avoid me anyway, this feeling of being different make me lose my motivation to ...

BRO . IT SEEMS THAT YOU LACK CONFIDENCE IN YOURSELF . THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM . 1} FOR SOME TIME , FORGET YOUR FRIENDS . FOCUS ON YOUR STUDIES . YOU YOURSELF SAID THAT YOU...

sri tanish 7 months ago

just make a promise to yourself that u would use internet only for studies. set a goal for eg the upcoming entrance exams and say to yourself that u will use the internet for recreation...

Archita 7 months ago

Oh ok thanx for the advice, now final question, how to avoid distractions, i hv seen my studies suffer due to internet, the only way to fix my problem is to stop internet, but i cant tell...

Ishan Chaudhari 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: FC30

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: FC30