Answers : (1)

Dear ankush,

5 top coaching institutes are:

1)Vidyamandir

2)Narayana

3)FIITJEE

4)Brilliant

5)Pie Education

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img
Vijay Mukti 12 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 12 days ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman 3 days ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 one month ago

it will b very helpful if u enlist some differences b/w these 2 so that i have a clear mindset of opting any 1 of above 3

VIKASH KUMAR CHOUDHARY one month ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash one month ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma one month ago
can u tell me which college is better for cse ..IIT PATNA,IIT BHUBANESHWAR,IIT JODHPUR and ISM DHANBAD

COMPUTER SCIENCE BRANCH OF ISM DHANBAD IS AWESOME ACTUALLY EQUIVALENT TO THE OLD IITS.YOU MAY ALSO CHECK THE PACKAGES OFFERED TO STUDENTS. IIT BBS,P,J ARE NEARLY EQUIVALENT

AYUSH VARSHNEY 28 days ago
GIVE NAME OF SOME GOOD ENGENEERING OLLEGES IN BHOPAL AND JABALPUR

Apart from MNIT-Bhopal, IIIT-J and Govt. Engg. Colleges, which are no doubt good, there are some more few colleges which are also good Like RGPV, IISER, Oriental. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 11 days ago

Not only in Bhopal rather at some other places as well a better teaching and better placements are provided, try at – Sagar Inst of Research and Tech,...

Soneel Verma 11 days ago
Question is attached in the image (ALTS-7 Q73)

The ratio of number of sigma and pi bonds in N 2 and CO are ½, ½

Adarsh 2 months ago
View all Questions »