DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

sir,  my score in bitsat was 247 kindly tell me  will i get seat in it or not if i get in which place in which branch i get the seat   pleaseeeeee tell me             my email id was mravi5161@gmail.com

\

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Methuku,

The last year cutoff of BITS was 248 for M.Sc. in biological sciences at Goa and Hyderabad. Since you are just neck to neck to the cutoff you may get a seat alloted to you there but not better than this.

For more details refer :-

www.askiitians.com/Engineering-Exams/BITSAT/BITSAT-Cutoffs

Thank you.

6 years ago

Dear Methuku,

The last year cutoff of BITS was 248 for M.Sc. in biological sciences at Goa and Hyderabad. Since you are just neck to neck to the cutoff you may get a seat alloted to you there but not better than this.

For more details refer :-

www.askiitians.com/Engineering-Exams/BITSAT/BITSAT-Cutoffs

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

only few months are left how can i crack jee exam 2016

Keep faith in yourselves. Prepare a time table, plan proper time for basic concepts and numericals and previous year papers. Faculty of the institute and study material that you follow...
  img
Avinash one month ago

You have enough time now. Concentrate on your weak points. Try to convert them into positive one. Regarding Maths, Solve the questions regularly from any practice sets/books. Also focus on...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
Sir, just out of curiosity, where do the new IIT`s stand in the ranking of engineering colleges in India? Are they even in top 50?

If I talk about some specific brandes in newer IITs, they are in the top category with almost 100% placements that too with the good average pacakage. Yes few branches are still facing the...
  img

If you are doubtful or suspicious about the performance/rankings of IITs then I suggest to google outbtop rated institutions offering engg and tech study programs, and thus you may get an...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash one month ago

Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(

Neeti one month ago
Please give me detailed Introduction of Hyper threading Technology.

Processor resources, however, are often underutilized and the growing gap between core processor frequency and memory speed causes memory latency to become an increasing performance...

Amit Saxena 6 years ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
hello sir i join in nits directly?say yes or no

NO, You can not get admission unless you give its entrance exam. Thanks.
  img
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details