ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir,  my score in bitsat was 247 kindly tell me  will i get seat in it or not if i get in which place in which branch i get the seat   pleaseeeeee tell me             my email id was mravi5161@gmail.com

\

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Methuku,

The last year cutoff of BITS was 248 for M.Sc. in biological sciences at Goa and Hyderabad. Since you are just neck to neck to the cutoff you may get a seat alloted to you there but not better than this.

For more details refer :-

www.askiitians.com/Engineering-Exams/BITSAT/BITSAT-Cutoffs

Thank you.

5 years ago

Dear Methuku,

The last year cutoff of BITS was 248 for M.Sc. in biological sciences at Goa and Hyderabad. Since you are just neck to neck to the cutoff you may get a seat alloted to you there but not better than this.

For more details refer :-

www.askiitians.com/Engineering-Exams/BITSAT/BITSAT-Cutoffs

Thank you.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh 5 months ago
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 2 months ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 2 months ago

img
Ambar Kumar 2 months ago
Please answer this encircled question .

Hello student Please find the solution Let [tanx]= t So the question becomes For complete knowledge on this chapter Limits, continuity and L-hospital rule please see the video lecture by our...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago

Answer is 1/3.

agam goel 6 months ago
Is anyone going to answer my questions or not , please make reply very soon

Sir i have posted about 6-7 questions which are unanswered both under categories of askiitians tutors and with colleagues and iitians , you can find them under unanswered questions by Mukteh...

muktesh singh 6 months ago

what is your question?? Please write it.

Yugabrat Gogoi 6 months ago

muktesh singh 6 months ago
what are the top colleges having aerospace and aeronautical engineering

iit bombay , 2.iit kanpur, 3.iit kharagpur , 4.iit chenani, 5. iist, thiruvanantpuram

Abhishek Pachauri 4 months ago
Can anybody tell which animal can run fastest after cheetah????

There are several species of large cats in the world, including leopards, lions, jaguars, mountain lions, ocelots, and tigers, but none of them can match the speed of the cheetah. Natural...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »