Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir,  my score in bitsat was 247 kindly tell me  will i get seat in it or not if i get in which place in which branch i get the seat   pleaseeeeee tell me             my email id was mravi5161@gmail.com

\

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Methuku,

The last year cutoff of BITS was 248 for M.Sc. in biological sciences at Goa and Hyderabad. Since you are just neck to neck to the cutoff you may get a seat alloted to you there but not better than this.

For more details refer :-

www.askiitians.com/Engineering-Exams/BITSAT/BITSAT-Cutoffs

Thank you.

6 years ago

Dear Methuku,

The last year cutoff of BITS was 248 for M.Sc. in biological sciences at Goa and Hyderabad. Since you are just neck to neck to the cutoff you may get a seat alloted to you there but not better than this.

For more details refer :-

www.askiitians.com/Engineering-Exams/BITSAT/BITSAT-Cutoffs

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is the best book for organuc chemistry for problems?

Check the link for theRecommended Books http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

For organic Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon Physical – OP Tondon, P Bahadur, Inorganic – OP Tondon, J D Lee Also following these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
hi my question is ‘what is better option of mode of exam’ offline or online

Definately offline, becuase we are more familer with the offline mode due the scholl exams. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
The first country to legalise medically assisted suicide is ??

The Netherlands became the first country in the world formally to legalise euthanasia. There are at least 3,000 plus "assisted deaths" a year, representing about 2.3 per cent of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Timing should be in morings or saturdays and sundays

Hi Aditya Jain If you have problem in timing then you can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here for more...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Hey, Please Give me Olympic record of India.

India first participated in Olympics in 1900 in Paris. The country was represented by Norman Pritchard, an Anglo Indian who was holidaying in Paris during that time. He bagged two silver...

Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off