Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

sir,  my score in bitsat was 247 kindly tell me  will i get seat in it or not if i get in which place in which branch i get the seat   pleaseeeeee tell me             my email id was mravi5161@gmail.com

\

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Methuku,

The last year cutoff of BITS was 248 for M.Sc. in biological sciences at Goa and Hyderabad. Since you are just neck to neck to the cutoff you may get a seat alloted to you there but not better than this.

For more details refer :-

www.askiitians.com/Engineering-Exams/BITSAT/BITSAT-Cutoffs

Thank you.

7 years ago

Dear Methuku,

The last year cutoff of BITS was 248 for M.Sc. in biological sciences at Goa and Hyderabad. Since you are just neck to neck to the cutoff you may get a seat alloted to you there but not better than this.

For more details refer :-

www.askiitians.com/Engineering-Exams/BITSAT/BITSAT-Cutoffs

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago
sir meri 19129 rank aai hai to mujhe kya mil sakta hai or mere pass kya choice hai

sorry but i donot think you will get any iit. sorry for this but you caan try for a good nit with your jee mains marks with best wishes sahil

SAHIL 12 days ago

sorry but i donot think you will get any iit. sorry for this but you caan try for a good nit with your jee mains marks with best wishes

raj 12 days ago

there are not many option available … STILL YOU CAN GO FOR NSIT DELHI AND VARIOUS OTHER NITs WISH U ALL THE LUCK

shikhar panwar 12 days ago
sir i have got 103 in mains 91%in cbse 2016 can i get nit allahabad with it if i belong to sc.

Dear Student, your both the scores – board as well as Jee and on the top your category, they all convince that you must get a seat at NIT Allahabad, but, It would be a wise decision ot to...

Aneesh Sehgal 13 days ago

please predict your rank using askiitians rank predictor and compare your score with last year cutoff.. to check last year cutoff visit...

SAHIL 15 days ago

yes you can ..because u are from a reserved candidate gives u a boot against those of general candidates...All the best

shikhar panwar 14 days ago
it is said that the once we finish the bitsat exam on spot we get our result.like they show us in the computer itself. is it saying true? or we ll get our results like the once we get in...

No in BITSAT score is on the spot.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Dear student Your marks are shown on the computer screen as soon as you finish the bitsat exam.
  img
Bhavya one month ago
Hello sir,I am expecting a rank of around 35000-40000.Obc category.Will I get any branch in nit surathkal under home state reservation.Please reply as soon as possible.Thank You.

Dear Friend , do a favour to yourself, visit the official website of NIT Suratkhal and find out what is the current status overthere, you may get a clear picture about the possibilities for ...

Aneesh Sehgal 28 days ago

hi raghu you can use branch and college predictor to know the answer to your query http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks and regards sahil

SAHIL 29 days ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off