DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir,

regarding the b.arch exam conducted by iitjee, do we have to send a request letter or simply register and go to give the test.

also this time registering date(counselling date) is from 30th may to 12 th june. whereas test is on 10tj june. how is that possible????

my iitjee 2010 rank is 8510. can I get b.arch in kharagpur or roorkee????

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kumar

Candidates can register for this Aptitude test On-line after May 26, 2010. They must appear for the test on June 10,
2010 at the institutes where counselling will be held.You should also bring your Admit card.

First Go to the online Choice filling site .once you complete the registration then you will be provided a login ID and password.

use this id and password to login .

in next step of online filling ,you will also get the option for registration for B.Arch cource /B.Des

http://jee.iitm.ac.in/counseling/counsel_help-desk/online_2010.html.  ( for online  filling)

http://jee.iitm.ac.in/counseling/  ( here you will get last year seat allotement in different IITs ,vacancy in cources. councelling Broucher)

Read all the information carefully given in above link .

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is inverse of i(iota) ?

It is -1 because inverse means1/i=-i,divide numarater and denominatot by i the in numarater you have i and in denominator i square.isquare=-1.So the answer is -i. In future try to look at...

abhinaipadachuru 10 days ago

It is -i. It is because in verse of i = 1/i. Multiplying & dividing by i, we get 1/i = i/i 2 Also, i 2 = -1 So, 1/i = i/-1 = -i Please approve it if you like.

Shivam Chopra 5 months ago

here we just have to rationalise 1/i this will give us the result -i hit approve if useful

rahul 13 days ago
My B.Arch rank is 57480, what are the collges that I might get?

Its bit tough to get it as total BArch seats are around 1000
  img
Avinash yesterday

To get a seat in architecture the candidates are expected to qualify NATA as well, you may try visiting leading institutions offering this study program and check out the availability of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits? plz replyyy fasttt..

Is bit tough to get in IITs and NITs for your rank, better try for deemed ones for good branches
  img
Avinash 4 days ago

With the rank that you have mentioned, it does not seem to be possible, but due to your category, it may perhaps be possible....and you should wait for the last rounds of counselling too,...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
hi iam praveen kumar . iam studing in NITK SURATHKAL in 1ST B.TECH.my branch is electricak and electronics .can you tell me the ranking of branches in NITK SURATHKAL?.and either civil is...

Dear student Me. Praveen Your college is a good reputation and all branches are good but still if we compare the rank order is as following 1. Electrical 2. Mechnical 3. civil Please feel...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
Is BML Munjal Universty better than Sastra?

Hi.. Regarding the two colleges which you have asked, both the colleges are good enough. The important point is that you first decide the branch you are interested in and then the branch...
  img
Sakshi 18 days ago

Hi.. As per the branches you have described, I will suggest that Sastra University is better than the other ionstitute you have mentioned. Kindly go through the deatils for both and then...
  img
Sakshi 16 days ago

based on the colleges you have asked,as the both are good you should know about the course your interested in and branch and academic faculty and placements and then decide the college

sajid 16 days ago
i got 545113 CRL rank and 37447 SC rank in jee main please suggest me some college that i can get?

sir my CRL rank is 170671 and OBC-NCL rank is 53975, please suggest me which government college i can get.

saichandra 2 days ago

sir my cml is 31000 please suggest me which government college i can get.

rahul chauhan 4 days ago

people post your questions seperately on the forum please.

akshit 2 days ago
View all Questions »