ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

can anyone plzzzzzz tell me the average salary of a metallurgical enginner at iit kanpur and to chemical enginneer at iit guwahati.....plzzzz reply i need to make a decision withthin 2 days

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pinky,

Average package varies year to year.

In general the avarege package of a chemical enginer is around 5-7 lakhs per annum while that of a metallury engineer is 4-7 lakhs per annum..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello sir! How far is the possibility of mock seat allocated to us by JoSAA be our final seat? Thanx.

Most of the range of cutoff branchwise seat allotment doesnt change as most of the candidiates will go in general order for choosing branch as ce ec ee civil etc and ranking wise for college...
  img
Avinash yesterday
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 5 days ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE

both are good bt pilani is more better

navneet 10 hours ago

@navneet how do you say so?

Shivram Gowtham 10 hours ago

BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...

-5 hours ago
I am not qualified for JEE ADvance. Can I apply in any NITs ?

In order to apply for NITs you need to qualify JEE mains. Its not related to JEE advance rankings.All the best.
  img
Avinash 22 days ago

Yes you can apply if you are qualified for Jee mains. Meanwhile concentrate on other universities which provide you excellent placement opportunities,enhancement in your communication...

abhinaipadachuru 20 days ago

yes you can apply if you have qualified jee mains

sajid 17 days ago
Hi! My name is Sridhar Lal Sarma. I am a +2 1st Year Student. I am a average scorer but with a high aptitude. Lately i have come to my senses and now i am completely terrified about how tp...

Dear sarma Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough comptition. coaching classes can guide in a better...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

Dear Sir, Thank you very much for answering my query. I have just one more doubt, what is the basic difference between AIEEE, BITS & IIT JEE.

sarma.sridhar08@gmail.com Sarma 5 years ago
Got 171 in mains, 301 in bitsat, 97% in ap board. Plesae suggest whether BITS hyderabad is best option and expected rank in JEE mains

BITS has earned a very good image in the field of education, but don;t just be dependent on one institute just try to widen your horizon and visit some other institutions’ websites as well...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago

HEY MIND U AT THIS MARKS IN BITS U WILL GET EITHER CHEMICAL OR MAY BE CIVIL.SO TRY TO GET COLLEGE FRM JEE MAINS COUNSELLING THAT WILL BE BETTER FOR U ACCORDING TO ME

mohit vashishtha 27 days ago

Rank nearly 8500 . Bits is better option.

Vinod Mishra 27 days ago
View all Questions »