Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

can anyone plzzzzzz tell me the average salary of a metallurgical enginner at iit kanpur and to chemical enginneer at iit guwahati.....plzzzz reply i need to make a decision withthin 2 days

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pinky,

Average package varies year to year.

In general the avarege package of a chemical enginer is around 5-7 lakhs per annum while that of a metallury engineer is 4-7 lakhs per annum..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

What is the best book for concepts in physics?

you can get the solutions of HC Verma book on this youtube channel named “Omega Open Course”

Sundar Chacha 7 months ago

hc verma best physics concept book really ive tried it just blindly follow it

purva gupta 8 months ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
i have taken admission to polytechnic diploma i cangive jee advanced

Yes you can give it. It is perfectly fine and allowed. SO apply for it and all the best for the exam. Good luck ! !!

Alisha SIngh one month ago

hello omkar yes you leave it and apply jee for your bright feature.jee are very technical and scithetic education.

raj kumar one month ago

Capzest - Education plays a very important role in your life. Right education is paramount in order to develop a skill set in any student. Don't compromise on your future. Get the best...

Alisha SIngh one month ago
who was the first woman President of the United Nations General Assembly?

Mrs. Vijayalakshmi Pandit ,first woman President of the United Nations General Assembly Mrs. Vijayalakshmi Pandit, 1900–1990, Indian diplomat, sister of Jawaharlal Nehru. She played...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
can u suggest any enggineering entrance exams that r conducted after ur 12+ except iit-jee?

Dear Dheeru Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE ) Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Odisha Joint Entrance Examination .

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago

hai deeraj, the entrance examination conducted before going to the engineering exams is eamcet. if we interest you may write jee main and advanced exams also.

N JYOTHEESWAR 3 months ago

Hello Deeraj Same question you asked so my answer was same:Hello Deeraj There are many exams search in internet. and read eenadu paper daily

Gaddam Chethan 3 months ago
in mains most scoring topics or important one

At the time hours near to exam, scoring is important. Time for studying is before exams during two years.
  img
Abhishek Kumar one year ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off