DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

can anyone plzzzzzz tell me the average salary of a metallurgical enginner at iit kanpur and to chemical enginneer at iit guwahati.....plzzzz reply i need to make a decision withthin 2 days

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pinky,

Average package varies year to year.

In general the avarege package of a chemical enginer is around 5-7 lakhs per annum while that of a metallury engineer is 4-7 lakhs per annum..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello my air is 650(gen). which is better? IIT G/IIT R CSE or IIT M Dual Degree Electrical engg.

Almost all the institutions mentioned bty you are quite renowned, you may make sure what interests you the most and then make a virtual tour to the official websites of some other reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

IIT M dual degree is preferable choice since IIT m is a very huge and beautiful campus with superb Labs but if you want only CS then go for IIT Roorkee all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
Sir plz arrange in order NIT surat CSE NIt Jaipur ECE NIT Kurukshetra IT IIIT Allahabad IT IIIT Allahabad (Btech + Mtech) IT NIT rourkela CS Dual degree

My simple suggestion to find which NIT/IIIT is better and which is not, is, to visit their official weblinks and try to check out their placement data and additionally you may check the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

You can get Idea after First round cut-off opening and closing rank listed on IIT -Bombay site or way2mca.com/jeeMain.php

Rahat S one month ago
HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash one month ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
WHAR ARE THE best college for nuclear engineering in india

IT IS A GOOD SCIENTIFIC BRANCH BUT NOT A GOOD SCOPE IN INDIA SUM OF GOOD NUCLER COLLEGES ARE IN INDIA ARE Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University- School of Technology, Gandhinagar (Gujarat)...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago

the below listed are the top rated inst asked for by you:-Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University- School of Technology, Gandhinagar (Gujarat) Raisan Village , Gandhinagar (Gandhinagar Dist.) ...

Soneel Verma one month ago
who was the first to find out about the satyam scam?

The financial fraud at Satyam Computer Services running into more than Rs 7,000 crore has surprised and shocked many. Please read these articles :...

Ramesh V 5 years ago
sir i got 85680 rank in jee mains and i am obc ncl can i get admission in NIT.....

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

kindly check the opening and closing rank

vb one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers