DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

can anyone plzzzzzz tell me the average salary of a metallurgical enginner at iit kanpur and to chemical enginneer at iit guwahati.....plzzzz reply i need to make a decision withthin 2 days

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pinky,

Average package varies year to year.

In general the avarege package of a chemical enginer is around 5-7 lakhs per annum while that of a metallury engineer is 4-7 lakhs per annum..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 13 days ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 10 days ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 10 days ago
Find the equation of the family of circles which touch the pair of lines x 2 _ y 2 + 2y- 1 = 0. Please give detailed solutions. Step by step

+

Shankhaneel Basak 19 days ago

wats there btwn x^2 and y^2? (-/+)

Sandeep 24 days ago
I have got 5957 rank in jee advance 2015. What is the best according to you I can get??

Did you check the cutoff list or the results of counselling rounds? If not, then I suggest you to do it on priority basis and which branch may me allotted to you, it all depends on the...

Soneel Verma one month ago

I have no personal intrests..

Annu Purohit one month ago
which physics objective and concepts bokk i should choose????

use dc panday

minhazul kareem 10 months ago

use dc panday

minhazul kareem 10 months ago
how can i know the vacant seats in nit for spot counsilling

The respective institutes will notify about it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 days ago

Visit the oficial weblink of Josaa and keep an eye on current updates of counselling rounds, if you got it there this time, well and good, else you may try at some other reputed...

Soneel Verma 11 days ago
i got crl 545113 and sc 37477 state UP kindly suggest me some college please.

You have mentioned crl which is to be understood as AIR 5,45,113 open list , on that note its quite tough to get in NITs or IITs better try for deemed universities to get better branch and...
  img
Avinash one month ago

For AIR 37477, You’ll get any branch inNational Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra and other than cs ec ee mech any branch in NIT trichy, and chem in NIT W and minute chances of ec....
  img
Avinash one month ago

I don’t agree with Mr. Avinash on this note as i think that it is apparently very tough to get into an NIT with the above mentioned score, may be due to category some kind of ralaxation may ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago
View all Questions »