ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

can anyone plzzzzzz tell me the average salary of a metallurgical enginner at iit kanpur and to chemical enginneer at iit guwahati.....plzzzz reply i need to make a decision withthin 2 days

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pinky,

Average package varies year to year.

In general the avarege package of a chemical enginer is around 5-7 lakhs per annum while that of a metallury engineer is 4-7 lakhs per annum..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
pls suggest me book for getting top rank in iit. my bhanja is preparaing

Pls follow the given link.. http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago

good books for iit are organic chemistry – SN sanyal and himanshu pandey inorganic chemistry – K kumar physical chemistry – RC Mukherjee maths- complete ARIHANT SERIES physics – ANURAG...

ng29 24 days ago

All the info is available in askiitian website., please read through that.

shubham sharda 24 days ago
Hi sir/madam, I would like to know if problem book in mahematical analysis by GN Berman will be good for IIT-JEE

Dear student, GN Berman is a very good book for IIT JEE preparations especially for algebra
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Use the formula book for instant revision Visit the below website imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS one month ago

Yes

EXAM HACKERS one month ago
is nit admission is based on category rank or air rank bcz they have given cut off for different category

Based on AIR in individual cat. Also, the state reservation would be considered.
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday

Does not matter as AIR rank for category goes higher than general.
  img
Abhinav yesterday
sir i wants to know which coaching institutes is best in indore for preparation for jee mains?

Self study with a streategy under the guidance of oriented teachers you can achieve your target easily. you must book one demo with askiitians.com free of cost....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 26 days ago

If there are no quality institutes around you, you must give askiitians a try if you have a good internet connection.

shubham sharda 15 days ago
sir i have 70%marks in my 12 th boards i want to get admission in iit or nit what should i have to do now...plzz tell me

If your JEE Rank is good you will surely get admission into IIT or NIT colleges but according to your Board marks weightage ..U vl not get into this colleges

Pritesh 9 months ago
which are most easiest and most scoring topics in iitjee

Hello Manu You will get all the tips and topics regarding IIT JEE exams on the following link on our website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html
  img
Pankaj 3 months ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 27 days ago
View all Questions »