can anyone plzzzzzz tell me the average salary of a metallurgical enginner at iit kanpur and to chemical enginneer at iit guwahati.....plzzzz reply i need to make a decision withthin 2 days

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pinky,

Average package varies year to year.

In general the avarege package of a chemical enginer is around 5-7 lakhs per annum while that of a metallury engineer is 4-7 lakhs per annum..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
WHAT BOOKS SHOULD BE PREFERRED FOR CALCULUShat books are to be prefrred for calcolus

Arihant Differential Calculus nd Integral calculus

JAinil 7 days ago

Calculus by IA Maron is a really good book.

Ram 7 days ago
I am taking my board exams through NIOS [2015] and while applying for the JEE main, there is a column to specify the name and address of the school. Since I am not enrolled in any...

Hello Student, In case of any confusion you can post it tojeemain[at]nic[dot]in or call them. Go to thejee 2015 website Because ultimately they are the deciders not we. Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Thanks for the reply sir. I am also worried whether there might be any clash in the exam dates. As both of them are due April.

Elamparithi 2 months ago
what should i plan 10 day before iit jee exam.And should i do on the day of the showdown

Itsbetter not to go for scheduling your study for long hours and have faith as well as self confidence in yourself.Never try to meet the person who is lowering your self confidence.It would...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 14 days ago

THANKS A LOT SIR COULD YOU PLEASE TELLWHAT SHOULD I DO ON THE DAY OF EXAM .I APPRICIATE IT

yash 13 days ago
Hi...please rank these branches in IITs scopewise/packages: CS, mechanical, electrical, electronics, EC, civil, chemical, instrumentation, architecture, engg physics, maths & computing.

I think package wise rank of these branches at IITs should be like this CS > Electrical > EC > EElectronic > Maths & Computing > Mechanical > Chemical > Civil >...
  img
Jitender Singh 7 months ago

cs, elctronics, electrical , maths computing , chem , engg physics
  img
Sher Mohammad 7 months ago
how i qualify in iit jee

WORK HARD BECAUSE THERE ARE 30 LAKH STUDENTS WHO ARE GOING TO BE GIVING THE EXAM IN YEAR 2014 SO YOU CAN THINK OF THE DIFICULTY LEVEL OF IT BEST OF LUCK AND CRACK IT DOWN...

FITJEE one year ago

Just strongly determine and beleave yourself so that your confidence levels increases. be passionate about your goal so that you will reach your goal.

JAYAVARDHAN BAIRABATHINA one year ago

What an exaggerated figure you quote, my friend! Its around 12-13 lakhs atmost!

Pradyumna Sadgir one year ago
my expected rank jeemain score 202 in jee main and 93% in cbse boards.

Dear tell us what you want to ask. With these marks In both the exams you can get admission In some reputed colleges along with a good financial Aid Thapar Inst. of Engineering & Technology,...

Vivek Kumar 7 months ago
View all Questions »