Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

can anyone plzzzzzz tell me the average salary of a metallurgical enginner at iit kanpur and to chemical enginneer at iit guwahati.....plzzzz reply i need to make a decision withthin 2 days

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pinky,

Average package varies year to year.

In general the avarege package of a chemical enginer is around 5-7 lakhs per annum while that of a metallury engineer is 4-7 lakhs per annum..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

jee mains paper2 merit list
Please be updated on the official website of jeemains regarding it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?
Not possibile.
Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Q)Sir is it true that jee 2017 is going to include written test too.Will this pattern be tough or easy.will there be any changes in jee 2016??
There is no such confirmation yet instead they are more focussing to make the JEE Advanced online. Following is the info regarding that that taken from a reputed media site. [Indian...
Avinash 3 months ago
I have been selected in UIT RGPV Bhopal in EC branch. Should i join and what are the prospects in EC branch
RGPV Bhopal is a good university. But talking about EC branch, frankly speaking the situation of market for ECE students is really challenging. Its very difficult to get the core jobs in it....
can i get nit with 94 mark in jee main and 73 percent under homestate quota in sc category
Dear student, Please use our rank predictor. here is the link Thanks
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
You need to isit the official weblinks of Jeemains and Josaa to check the current status of rankings and allocation of seats as per the counselling rounds, if you made it there this year,...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
How is environmental engineering of DTU. Please tell me about its future prospects and placements. What if I do MBA after it???
Its a good branch, in 2011, there was a package of 42 LPA from same college and same go with this
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
There is no one who can better define than you that what interests you the most, so just make up your mind and make sure in which branch you would excel the most, actually Environmental...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Sir, can you also tell me what is actually in this branch & where do we stand in the world after doing it
AKSHAY SHARMA 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details