can anyone plzzzzzz tell me the average salary of a metallurgical enginner at iit kanpur and to chemical enginneer at iit guwahati.....plzzzz reply i need to make a decision withthin 2 days

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pinky,

Average package varies year to year.

In general the avarege package of a chemical enginer is around 5-7 lakhs per annum while that of a metallury engineer is 4-7 lakhs per annum..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Respected Sir/Madam, My question is regarding the enrolment procedure in the IIT’s. The question arised after i came to know about my elder sister who faced the problem. The question is as...

No, you can’t continue with the course alotte time around. That is why they ask you to fill the choice sheet carefully.If you are slide up then you have to continue with the new branch...
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
How many hours should i prepare for iit jee exam?

depends on the class you are in. Most importantly time is not the sacrifice but you potential sacrifices for the same. so ….more briefly your potential contributes for the exam . Some of the...

2014 years ago
sir i paid the amount on jeeadv site through icici credit card. but did not recieved any acknowledgement page. now its showing that the payment has been made but what should i upload against...

Hello Dear student, You should have got the transaction details from your account, print the transaction refrence number and send or upload it.............................
  img
Sher Mohammad 16 days ago
NEED FREE ONLINE DOUBT REMOVAL

Dear vardaan You can post your question here in discussion forom .and you will get detail solution here by AskIITians Experts. But if you want to join online doubt removal clases then you...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago

Respected sir/madam,Ihave just passed 10 and is now in class 11.I have taken PCM in choice of subjects .i have the doubts in chemistry which are as follows:a)firstly ,please tell me the way...

varun singh 11 months ago
sir, i am very weak in physics. i am able to score 55-60% marks in maths and chemistry.but in physics it is very less(25-30%). will you help me. i am going to take jee advanced 2014 on may...

See You have to practice a lot. Remember all the concepts so that all of them areintuitive to you. Arun Kumar IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 2 months ago
Well I wanna know if fee structure at NITW for MECH is less for SC candidates?

Yes,it will be definitely less for SC and ST students.In fact it is less in all IITs,NITs and all other govt. colleges. The exact figure for ME not known but is approximately less than...
  img
Ramreddy 4 days ago
View all Questions »