can anyone plzzzzzz tell me the average salary of a metallurgical enginner at iit kanpur and to chemical enginneer at iit guwahati.....plzzzz reply i need to make a decision withthin 2 days

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pinky,

Average package varies year to year.

In general the avarege package of a chemical enginer is around 5-7 lakhs per annum while that of a metallury engineer is 4-7 lakhs per annum..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
6x-13x+6

I think you want to ask solution for 6x-13x+6=0 which is equal to 7x=6 x=6/7 sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
sir, pl. help me to solve following problems of permutation & combination- Q1. how many divisors of 9000 are even but not divisible by 4?also find the sum of such nos. Q2. the no. of ways an...

[Q-1]9000=3 2 5 3 2 3 we have to take exactly one 2. so number of ways (2+1)(3+1)(1)= 12 Sum of such numbers =(2)(3 0 + 3 1 +3 2 )(5 0 +5 1 +5 2 +5 3 ) [Q-2] first of all give 2 marks to...
  img
Nishant Vora 10 days ago
Sir my BITSAT score is 355 and in the first round of iteration I got EEE in goa ...Do I have a chance of Mech or EEE in Pilani campus in later rounds ??

First of all, congratulations for your success.You have a pretty good chance of getting both Mech (337 cutoff-2013 & 332 cutoff-2012) and EEE(343 cutoff-2013 & 343 cutoff-2012) in...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
While registering to seat allocation csab.nic.in,we get only ALL INDIA RANK but i have OBC reservation then when is that reservation useful. I got AIR rank 14375 but my category(OBC) rank is...

See, its very difficult for you to get seats in iit’s, the last seat for iit’s they get filled up at nearly 2500 OBC rank. So, i hope if you get chance to iit’s that will...
  img
Suraj Prasad 9 days ago
difference between emf and potential difference

EMF: It electro motive force or the potential difference which availabel to the whole circuit. whereas the potential difference is simply the difference of potential between two points in...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Show that :- (1+5^-1)(1+5^-2)(1+5^-3)... (1+5^-2^n) = (5/4)(1-5^-2^n+1)?

Hi, Just multiply and divide by (1-1/5). SO you will see that the first term and the term we introduced are forming the (a-b)(a+b) form. Write this as a^2-b^. Now see the next term , we are...
  img
Yash Baheti 17 days ago
View all Questions »