can anyone plzzzzzz tell me the average salary of a metallurgical enginner at iit kanpur and to chemical enginneer at iit guwahati.....plzzzz reply i need to make a decision withthin 2 days

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pinky,

Average package varies year to year.

In general the avarege package of a chemical enginer is around 5-7 lakhs per annum while that of a metallury engineer is 4-7 lakhs per annum..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is a iit jee

Hello Student, First of all it is not simply ‘a IIT JEE‘ it is “THE IIT JEE“, which is said to be world’s toughest engineering entrance exam. Clearing this exam...
  img
Nishant Vora 19 days ago
lim (e^x +e^-x+2cosx -4)x^4 x-0

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below It is zero by zero from. Use L’Hospital rule
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago

its very simple.write all the expressionss.and get 1/6

Abhishek Pachauri 4 months ago
what is electric field at the centre of dipole

9*10 9 *16P/r 3

AJAY PILLAI K 2 months ago

-Kp/r 3

Shivam 2 months ago
what a 11 th std boy to do to achieve jipmer. now i am finished 10 th . and got 9.6cgpa. next i want to take science stream. i think so.. give me a correct schedule for studying in home

Hello Student, Well you first gotta join some coaching institute. Then you are gonna have to study regularly and not waste time. Doing that you probable can get into IITs. Thanks &...
  img
Arun Kumar 6 months ago
Hello Sir, I have given jee main this year and i got 78,445 rank in mains.I belong to sc category and my state of eligibility is haryana. So far as per previous years cutoff, i am getting...

Hi, NSIT hold a slight advantage over IIIT Allahadbad. The course you are getting is also good. In terms of placements, MSIT holds a big advantage as it is situated in New Delhi. So NSIT is...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago
My JEE Main rank is 6100.Suggest me the Top NIT Colleges to consider or should I prefer IIEST Shibpur which probably will be better than NIT?

Hii I am enlisting the names of the NIT’s which you can get with this rank of yours. 1 Jaipur 2 Nagpur 3 Rourkela 4 Calicut 5Tiruchirappalli 6 Bhopal 7Nagpur 8 Jalandhar 9 Surat but if...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
View all Questions »