There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir,

I want to do finally MBA.

my jee 2010 rank is 8510,

my aieee gen category rank is 7929

my bits score is 284

what should I do?????

shall opting for 5 year dual degree course will affect my MBA ???

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kumar,

You should go for a drop and fetch a better rank next time..What you have to do is start enhancing your study hours and study with commitment and determination..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 3 months ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

The answer to the question is simply 8 choose 2 or 8!/[2!(8!-2!)] or 28 combinations are possible in which both marbles are blue

sajid 12 days ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra yesterday

to get all the above mentioned books second hand from me contact me after 1month ..

Ayush Mishra yesterday
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago

as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the block will...

sajid 12 days ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago
sir,if i score around 180 in jee main..and 93-95% in cbse board then what wiill be my expected rank in jee MAIN...??

It’s very difficult to get into top NIT’s.there are top universities which provide you excellent placement opportunities,good scholarship,enhance your communication skills. The universities ...

abhinaipadachuru 15 days ago

you will surely get an nit seat for sure

sajid 17 days ago

and sir, i am general category...

soham mondal 11 months ago
Sir, i am a student studying in class 11 and i aspire to be a scientist. my aim is to crack kpy in class 11 im already doing a distance education programme with resonance. can u give me...

Please do focus more on basics because everyone goes for difficult problems without doing the basics and this the lagging point.
  img
Piyush 7 days ago

Actually that varies from person to person but if you still want it should be from 5-6 hours daily self study if you are doing so much things simultaneously. Ok All The Best.
  img
Piyush 5 days ago

its a good option to enroll in resonance dlpd ,but first be strong with ncert basic then solve ncert exemplar fully to get a grip over topics

Prajwal Kavad 4 days ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??

Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This ...
  img
Navjyot Kalra 6 years ago
View all Questions »