Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

sir,

I want to do finally MBA.

my jee 2010 rank is 8510,

my aieee gen category rank is 7929

my bits score is 284

what should I do?????

shall opting for 5 year dual degree course will affect my MBA ???

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kumar,

You should go for a drop and fetch a better rank next time..What you have to do is start enhancing your study hours and study with commitment and determination..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I will be appearing for iit jee in 2018. Which lessons should I study this year in 11 th and which books should I prefer?

@ RADHIKA all the chapters which are there in ncert are vital for jee prep. so, make a coverage of all the chapter that are in the ncert syllabus , and if u will be in cbse syllabus , then...

Umakant biswal 27 days ago

please visit the below mentioned link to check syllabus http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/ thanks and approve my answer post for further queries thanks again

SAHIL 27 days ago
Sir, recently i have bought the IIT and JEE study materials from you the material you provided for practice only contain 30 question for test in each lesson, NCRT solution, and previous...

YES SURE PRACTICING THIS MATERIAL IS ENOUGH FOR BOTH JEE MAINS AS WELL AS JEE ADVANCE EXAM. MANY OF THE STUDENTS WHO PREPRE FROM THIS STUDY MATERIAL GOT TOP RANKS IN JEE EXAMS .SO IT IS...

SAHIL one month ago
Is there any combined book which contains theory as well as numericals of physical organic & inorganic chemistry?

Hi Please go to the below mentioned link on our website http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora yesterday

@ aryan for physical follow the following books 1- ncert chemistry – usually suff for theory part 2- physical chemistry by r c mukharjee ( if u are gng to give medical entrances ) 3-...

Umakant biswal yesterday
What is iota^iota . I really needed to know this so my friend told me that ask the iitians . So i am asking an iitian , hopefully you will answer my question ASAP thanks

@ lvanish iota is besically a greek letter which is used to define the imaginary part of a complex number lets say we have an equation x^2 +1 =0 the value of x will be the square root of -1 ...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago

actually the ans is (-pie/2). here, lets assume that A=i ^i. taking log on both side, we can write> log A =ilogi logA=ilog(1i)...... logA=i[ log1+logi]...........by logarithm property...

krunal 19 days ago

Iota is a complex number with the value of root under -1 , so iota to the power iota is , root under -1 to the power root under -1. THANKS POST IF ANY QUERY OR DOUBT

SAHIL 19 days ago
*Example 10 The length of hour hand of a wrist watch is 1.5 cm. Find magnitude of i. angular velocity ii. linear velocity iii. angular acceleration iv. radial acceleration v. tangential...

Radius is given to you. Magnitude of angular velocity is known to as (pie/30) rad/min. Hence you can find out the other values very easily
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 days ago
should i join bits dubai (cse), IIT jodhpur(systems science spec cse) , nit kurukshetra (ece or it ) , cse in vit,upes,kiit,srm,manipal,lmniit(eee),dtu and nsit(lower branches),iiit...

@ rishabh Take drop if u can do better and make it to one of the top 5 iits , but taking drop is a risky thing , i have enough example in which students taking drop and end up getting even...

Umakant biswal 25 days ago

order of preference must be: IIIT PUNE{CSE}> IIIT RAIPUR> BITS DUBAI > NIT KURUKSHETRA> MANIPAL OR SRM> NSIT LOWER BRANCHES THANKS

SAHIL 25 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off