Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir,

I want to do finally MBA.

my jee 2010 rank is 8510,

my aieee gen category rank is 7929

my bits score is 284

what should I do?????

shall opting for 5 year dual degree course will affect my MBA ???

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kumar,

You should go for a drop and fetch a better rank next time..What you have to do is start enhancing your study hours and study with commitment and determination..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which books are must have for IIT_JEE entrance???? I have H C Verma and arihant classic texts series!!

hi chinmay both these books are enough for iitjee preperations but you have to do ncert books as well. best of luck for iit preperations. need any help or have any question post it in the...

SAHIL 2 months ago

Yes, these books are quite good, you may also seek help from NCERT books too, download sample papers and previous years test papers for practice and also by joining some coaching center you ...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

no need as when you take coaching of iit, your automatic preperations of boards will be there. you can also buy askiitians online coaching material as it will boost your iitjee preperations ...

SAHIL 2 months ago
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one year ago
I am really slow at solving questions. How do I improve my speed ? Even when I put hours into study I am able to solve very few questions. I face the same problem in tests I give. I am...

@ muskan I could say that in this case youy are rotting the concept , not understanding it , even i also faced the same problem , it happens when u rott a concept and dnt know why that...

Umakant biswal 13 days ago
sir, iwant to give a semiinor plz give me some instructions

Dear Students, Follow the following instructions. 1. Do the proper research on the topic. 2. Make the presentation atractive and easily understandable. 3. Before giving the actual...
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
my marks in jee mains 2016 is 124. my “mp-board” percent is 86.2. what will be my jee mains rank(approximate)?? is there any nit or iiit or sgsits college where i can get mechanical...

Dear Friend , you can use askiitians rank predictor and get to know your probable rank thereafter try seeking information from the most renowned institutions to get admission there, to my...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

go to following links to predict your college and branches and rank as well http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html...

SAHIL 2 months ago
Sir I want to give jeemain 2016. It’s my third attempt. Please tell me if there are any problems at the time of campusing, as being a third time dropper

I will suggest you to not to take the drop again. As wasting the years now will realize you at the letter stage when you will be in the final year of your bachlor course. Please try to take...
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Don’t take chance again...what if this time again you didn’t succeed,.....I am not discouraging you, but trying to make you see the real picture,.........anyway if you are bent upon...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off