DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir,

my jee 2010 rank is 8510. Can I get anything in IITs???

if yes then which branches???

I want to do MBA finally..... 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kumar,

At this rank you wont get any branch in IITs...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago
I have a iit rank of 5834......which iit can i enroll into....and which subject can i get with this rank......

Try visiting the official websites of IITs and some chosen one reputed institutions where you can justifiably locate the right place for admission.....my advise willbe to try at – Charotar...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 days ago

AT THIS RANK U WILL GET MINING ENGINEERING AT ISM DHANBAD OR IIT BHU Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it......... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do...

mohit vashishtha 8 days ago

i should enroll into IIT JODHPUR and mechanical branch just check out

rahul 6 days ago
I have appeared for JEE advanced this year. I am getting a score of 130. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IIT or IISER ?

Hi, Score of 130 is a not a good score for IIT. Note that actual rank depends on the many factors like cutoff, number of students appeared, your category etc.
  img
Vijay Mukti 13 days ago

Actually for you its like very difficult since you are very close to the cutoff. Due to numerber of limitations in the seats, you may find very difficult to secure the position in the IITs.
  img
Vijay Mukti 13 days ago

if you belong to obc or gen you have no chance for iit and IISR selects the top candidates of jee advanced and candidate also have to clear the cutoff of the boards ACCORDING TO IISR BUT DO ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 13 days ago
i want to know that the marks u want in PCM in your JEE MAIN RANK PREDICTOR are the marks which i got in jee mains or in 12 th cbse board??????????

What is your JEE Score? Pay a visit tomany IIT/NIT website and check the cutof list, there you may find relevant information..else you can apply at some other places too...there are some of ...

Soneel Verma 21 days ago

they take your jee mains marks for calculating the rank

Prajwal Kavad 21 days ago

it the marks of jee mains

Prajwal Kavad 21 days ago
Sir I am Yash and i have secured rank 1811 (SC) and in CBSE board 12 exam 78 %. I wanted to ask if there is any chance that i will get any branch in IIT or NITs

Hi You can refer to the following link for your query for JEE advanced : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-cl And for NIT’s you have a chance at a good NIT.
  img
Sunil Kumar 11 days ago

You have a chance for getting NIT’s , but to confirm that I would like to know your JEE mains marks.
  img
Sunil Kumar 11 days ago
which one is bettr mit pune or ipu(only pvt) in placement and salary packages? what’s the highest package of both?

Hi.. To compare the placements of MIT Pune and IPU, you can refer to the links for the placement records of both the institutes. These have been mentioned on the cover page of both these...
  img
Sakshi 13 days ago

Dear student, which branch you can planing to get into?
  img
Nishant Vora 13 days ago

you can visit the official page of the colleges you have mentioned you will clear allyour doubts

sajid 9 days ago
View all Questions »