DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir,

my jee 2010 rank is 8510. Can I get anything in IITs???

if yes then which branches???

I want to do MBA finally..... 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kumar,

At this rank you wont get any branch in IITs...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
SIR I got 113 in jee mains and 93.4% in CBSE Boards. I am from Delhi and an OBC. Can I get CSE. in DU this year?

Not sure about CSE, but you may get NSIT or DTU and their lower branches... Hope for the best.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago

Never give up...always look at the brighter side of life...if one chance is lost somehow, you may get ten other chances...why don’t you try at other esteemed institutions like – Sri Sairam...

Frank Defeo yesterday

Is there 0% chance of getting Cse. In DTU. Can I get ECE

Shubham Kumar 2 days ago

What will be my rank approx..?

18 hours ago

the chances are very less but still don’t loose the hope best of luck

16 hours ago
sir, i got 202 in jee advance 2015 in obc{ncl} in which branch i will be placed in old iits please guide me on this issue

Your predicted JEE Advanced 2015 Rank is around 2500. According to the last year cutoffs. you can get following branches. IITK K4204 Physics IITK K4201 Chemistry IITD D4105 Biochemical...
  img
Abhinav yesterday

Very rare chance of Old IITs...because, you are lying at 40 % of total marks alotted. If in case, you may get Biotech, civil or integrated MScs programme....
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday
good afternoon sir i am studying +2 now .sir i want to know which author’s book is well suitable for me to prepare for jee mains and advanced?

No book better than NCERT. The best minds in India come together to make it. NCERT has the basics. If u are excellent in the NCERT art u will definitely cross 250 in JEE Mains and you will...

Karthik 28 days ago

For physics if you want a book other than NCERT then HC VERMA the best for physics. Chemistry NCERT is sufficient. Maths there are quite a few good books like books from Arihanth, ML Khanna...

Karthik 28 days ago
Who was the first Indian Governor-General of India?

Before Independence, Warren Hastings was the first Governor General of India. He occupied this position from 1773 to 1784. Hastings was born at Churchill, Oxfordshire. He joined the British...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Chakeravarthi Rajagopalachari was the first Indian governor general of independent India. Dr. Rajagopalachari remained India's Governor-General until the Constitution was approved and came...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
i will appear in iitjee in 2011 . how should i prepare for it ?

Dear rounik Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough comptition. coaching classes can guide in a better...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
What do you recommend for me to do for my holidays between Xth and XIth ?

Dear student, You should definately learn Calculus because it will be helpful for maths and physics both. Also learn starting chapters of Physics like Motion in straight line, kinematics ,...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

XI th is going to have a sea change from 10 th . You can’t afford to loose this time. Get standard books lime H C Verma, NCERTS etc. and start reading. These books are a must for...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago
View all Questions »