Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

sir,

my jee 2010 rank is 8510. Can I get anything in IITs???

if yes then which branches???

I want to do MBA finally..... 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kumar,

At this rank you wont get any branch in IITs...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir I wanted some suggestions for books as I m starting my preparations for IIT JEE main as well as advanced.i have noted down some books through different resources.i m attaching a pic of...

hc verma and ncert are enough for physics ignore resnik halliday and dc pandey , instead complete hc verma and ie irodov fully

Mondo Camry 9 months ago

Any thing more is encouraged.......🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻1000000000000000000....please🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻( many pleases)🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻please I hoped more and better answers ...

Riddhi Gupta 9 months ago

DEAR RIDDHI GUPTA, I SUPPOSE TO H.C.VARMA BOOK PHYSICAL SCIENCE.IT CONTAINS SO MANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN SOLVE IT BY EASY METHOD.AND FOR MATHES I HOPE NCERT BOOKS ARE BETTER....

SAI SARDAR 9 months ago
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

of three consecutive terms in the expansion of(1 +x) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 . find n . ... or, x = 1 . putting value of x in 1st equation , n = 7. Hence n = 7. tHuMpS uP ...

T.kumar 5 months ago

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago

MR PRAPUL, The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

Gowri sankar 5 months ago
HOW MUCH MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

11 MARKS FORPH CATRGORY IN JEE MAINS

Gavvala Ganesh 9 months ago

130.................................................................................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago

11 MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

RAKESH CHINDAM 9 months ago
Dear sir I wanted to wether there is an option of freezing in jee after round 2 of seat allocation? I chose the option of floating in the round one and now after the seat alloction in round ...

If you want to change your option of floating to freezing or any such changes you will have to go to the same reporting centre where you have reported for round 1 and then change for which...

Himaja 11 months ago
i am now in class 9 and i am finishing my class 9 in next month can i start the preperation for aiims from now and which books should i follow now?

Hello student, Preparation for anything requires a good knowledge of any topic. Whatever you are learning, you need to see the detailed study of that particular topic in detailed book as...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 4 months ago
why my questions of indefinite integration are not being answered ??

Dear friend, I have answered your question on indefininte integration with proper steps which i feel is easily understandable to you Question 2 is not clear to me.. Please post 2nd question ...

Ramesh V 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off