DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir,

my jee 2010 rank is 8510. Can I get anything in IITs???

if yes then which branches???

I want to do MBA finally..... 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kumar,

At this rank you wont get any branch in IITs...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to solve swimmer and river problems

Use the concept of relative velocity to solve the swimmer and river problems. If you know how to use relative velocity concept then those questions are very easy. So first understand...
  img
Ramreddy 5 months ago

Hii You ahve to consider speeds of boat and river After that consider two cases of Upstream and Downstream with values “X-Y” and “X+ Y” respectively thanks....
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 7 months ago
Are the following books enough for iitjee : Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Calculus : I.A. Maron Coordinate Geometry : S.L.Loney Objective R.D. Sharma for rest of the topics...

Hello Student, This much materila is more than sufficient. Good that you are refering to so many books Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

o behenkar itti saaree books meri to rd sharma or hc verma padhkar he jaan nikal jaati hai :D

Mohammad Dilshad 3 months ago
Is halliday resnick and krane good for physics? im completing H.c. verma. after that with which book i should move on?

No doubt Rescnick, Halliday OF FUNDAMENTAL PHYSICS is a good book. After completeing HCVs you may try DC Pandey series of Physics with a previous years IIT-JEE solved papers chapter-wise....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Sir, I passed my 10 th boards exam with just 65%. Can I get into BANSAL IIT JEE Coaching classes if i secure ovwer 75% in my first year

Dear Sarma, There is no as such percentage criteria for getting admission into Bansal Classes. But of course, you have to pass and clear their entrance test. Try revising and becoming...

Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 5 years ago
The least perfect square, which is divisible by each of 2136 and 66 is:

Hi, Find the prime factorization, U will see that for 2136 its 2.2.2.3.89 and for 36 its 2.3.11 So , as we knoe by the uniques property of perfect squares that there prime factorization has...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago

Hii Do the prime factorisation of both the numbers take common terms once and rest all of them also. Multiply these numbers n sqare them up. Answer is ready. Best of Luck. . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
View all Questions »