Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir,

my jee 2010 rank is 8510. Can I get anything in IITs???

if yes then which branches???

I want to do MBA finally..... 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kumar,

At this rank you wont get any branch in IITs...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I AM NOT ABLE TO PREPARE FOR IIT ADVANCE PLEASE HELP ME. IM IN CLASS 12

@ xyz In jee advanced the questions are from the combining of 2-3 concepts , so, your concepts need to be strong enough to crack jee advanced . for that the following point will help you...

Umakant biswal 12 days ago

One of the most important preparation tips is to get your doubts cleared instantly. And the one platform I have found very useful for this is the HashLearn Now app. Sadly, AskIITians does...

Ankit 11 days ago

FOLLOW THESE TIPS http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ ALL THIS WILL HELP YOU FOR BETTER PREPERATIONS BEST OF LUCK

SAHIL 12 days ago
Sir, I got 92 marks in jee adv 2016 but got 9 marks in maths.but I got 930 obc rank in mains.I got NIT delhi.should I go for 2nd attempt or give 2nd attempt during 1st year btech or I should...

NIT D is good college, its reputation would be good when shift in its own building. Its a span of 4 year..thing would be good.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago
which book should we prefere for trignonmetry for 11 th and 12 th other than R D sharma?

@ drumil Kindly mention for what purpose – board and school level or entrance level . If entrance then , frst of all ncert is most important for jee mains , after that u can go with...

Umakant biswal 21 days ago

you should prefer complete course iit mathematics of tata mc graw hill publishers. not only for trignometry it is overall a best book for iit jee advanced preparations regards sahil

SAHIL 22 days ago
from when to start preprations

Hi Tushar, If you'd like, you can take online Coaching from Askiitians Experts for IIT-JEE, where you can get excellent coaching from the comfort of your home. For more information visit...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 6 years ago
sir,what are the most scoring topics for iitadvanced

Kinematics, Fluids, Magnetism, EMI and Modern Physics.
  img
Abhishek Kumar one year ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA one year ago
i have subscribed for self study pakage of aipmt aiims but there is lot of mistakes in mcq and it is not worth for 20000 so iwant my money back how to get my monet back?

@ gagan mail the askiitian team with the mail id – support@askiitians.com they will do the needfull for you .. i donot think , u will get the refund .. i also subscribed to class 12...

Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off