sir,

my jee 2010 rank is 8510. Can I get anything in IITs???

if yes then which branches???

I want to do MBA finally..... 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kumar,

At this rank you wont get any branch in IITs...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to score above 100 in mathematics in jee advanced

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam 12 days ago
i got 416 haryana homestate obc category rank and does not get any branch in nit kurukshetra in 1 round.Will i get any branch in 2 round in nit kurukshetra.I got 1600 rank in state haryana.

You can have a look at previous year data regarding NIT Kurushetra http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/counselling/nit-kurushetra.html Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 days ago
sir im in class 11. i hav started my preparation recently. wen i sit fr studying i study fr 1 hr and then take a break of another 1 hr. i dnt knw hw to cope wid dis problem. also, wen i see...

Its pretty good that you have such a matured thinking. You should not loose focus and be patient.The problem with you is that you are restless. You need to be calm. You have the aim in your...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 days ago
marks for getting 1000 rank

70%

mohit yadav 11 months ago

The rank depend on the competition present at that year. You can''t say exact marks to get 1000 rank

Khandavalli Satya Srikanth 11 months ago

This yr it was around 215.

Piyush Agarwal 11 months ago
Sir, Could you tell me which are the best books for IITJEE which also comes with detailed solution for each problem(In Physics,Chemistry,Maths)? Hoping for reply soon.

Hi gopal, All the oimportant books you need for the IIT-JEE preparation are listed in the following link.. http://askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx All the Best. chandra sekhar...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 4 years ago
what is the length of second pendulum on at the pole of earth?

The value of g at poles is 9.83 m/s(square). So we use the formula of time period of the simple pendulum where t=1 sec. as it is a seconds pendulum. We can calculate the length of the...
  img
Apoorva Arora one month ago
View all Questions »