sir,

my jee 2010 rank is 8510. Can I get anything in IITs???

if yes then which branches???

I want to do MBA finally..... 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kumar,

At this rank you wont get any branch in IITs...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got cs in IIT Jodhpur is it a good choice

Relative to top NiITs, its at par with them. Placement scenario is also good there for CS. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
what is the selection procedure for iit jee 2015 exam????

There has been speculation going around that JEE Mains and JEE Advanced will merged from 2015. If that is the case,then one has to clear one exam.If the present system is followed then...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
I have got Engineering physics in IIT B and will be getting bits pilani pilani campus eee(or)cse. Which branch and college shud i opt for, I am in a confusion plz help me

If you can try branch change in IIT Bombay go for it , otherwise the pilani campus cse is a very good option , it will have better future scope than your previous option.
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
Hello How can I access the last 10 years questions? Will it be helpful? Shashank

Dear Shashank Previous year papers are very helpful in IIT JEE prepration. Check the link to access the previous year IIT JEE papers provided bt ASKIITians.com...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
sir,i belong to sc category to get seat in nit how much percentile i have to get?

Hi, Please check out the links given below: http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 4 years ago
Sir If I get admission in a 5-year Dual Degree course and get good grades at the end of second semester, can I apply for change of branch to a course which is a 4-year BTech?

Yes it is possible. One of my junior at IIT Delhi changed his stream from 5 year maths & computing to CSE B.Tech. Good Luck! Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians...
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago

how to change branch after 1 year

Vineet 3 months ago
View all Questions »