sir,

my jee 2010 rank is 8510. Can I get anything in IITs???

if yes then which branches???

I want to do MBA finally..... 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kumar,

At this rank you wont get any branch in IITs...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hey, I am from Bangalore, I am in a bad situation now, the problem is have just done my 10 std in 2010, and I quit school for good reasons. Now I have decieded to resume my sudies and do my...

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989 . So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e., Bornon or...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
6x-13x+6

I think you want to ask solution for 6x-13x+6=0 which is equal to 7x=6 x=6/7 sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
Is it possible to change my branch to cse at an nit if I have taken ee initially?

yes provided you should qualify the citeria for changing branch like score in your first year.moreover you can try for various rounds of counselling thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
hi plz tell me wat is NSE and BSE stands for ?? and also wat is d difference b/w sensex and nifty? thanx in advance

National Stock Exchange The National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE), is a Mumbai-based stock exchange. It is the largest stock exchange in India and the third largest in the world in...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
ECE in JIIT 128 Noida or ECE JUIT Solan.

You have to decide on various parameters that which college will be suited best to you.The factors can be academics ,placements and your place of residence. JIIT is in inception from 2001...
  img
Sourabh Singh 19 days ago
View all Questions »