Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Dear,Sir/Madam, I want to know my marks where can I get it? 

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

what’s your rank ? and if couldn’t find it , thenits very difficult to say how much to score in JEE Mains for some rank as the ranks are depended too much on the Boards percentile.
5 months ago
You can surf on internet by visiting the official website of IITs or other leading institutions to get the information relared to your ranking as well as the admission scheme like fee structure, eligibility, scholarship plans. placement etc......I suggest you to try at these places......Heritage Inst of Tech, Kolkata,.........Lovely Professional uni,Phagwara,.........BIT Sindri, Dhanbad............BHU, varanasi
5 months ago

Post Your Answer

got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...
Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Dude go for zonel IIT’s only and I think that you may get one of them but if no zonel than take the NIT’s
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
What is the eligibility for jee advanced 2016 wether do i need to be in top 20 percentile or do i need to have 75% in 12 th CBSE or both. I got 76% this year, am i eligible form 2 nd...
Candidate should satisfy at least one of these two criteria. Hence you can appear for JEE. For detailed eligibility criteria refer to its official website. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
The board score has to be in nineties and Jee score varies every year so it depends on the cutoff list, but yes, previou yeear’s cutoff may be consulted for a better view or you may simply...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..
Choose any best college near by you.
There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
How is Electrical Power and Automation Branch of IIT Delhi. what is the scope of this branch. Alternatively, i may get Mechanical and Maths and computing in IIT Kanpur or CSE in Guwhati or...
Prefer CSE. Electrical P. and Automation at IIT D is also a good option. Depending upon your interset choose between IIT D and IIT K. Thanks.
Scope of EEPA is also good. but as the average salary offered to an CSE engg. is comparatively higher. Rest all depends upon your interest.
Sir, you have given all the options. if I prefer CSE then Guwahati or BHU are the options. But if I choose between IIT Delhi and Kanpur and EEPA or Mech/ MNC are the options. so which one...
Pradeep Mangal 4 months ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1....
Amit Saxena 6 years ago
Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which ...
Ravi Sharma 6 years ago
Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set ...
Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
how to start revising 11 th if some concepts are not clear?
Dear Student, Start studying the chapters in which you are weak and make the proper notes of that chapters. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Go to the simple approach..
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details