Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

Dear,Sir/Madam, I want to know my marks where can I get it? 

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

what’s your rank ? and if couldn’t find it , thenits very difficult to say how much to score in JEE Mains for some rank as the ranks are depended too much on the Boards percentile.

one year ago

You can surf on internet by visiting the official website of IITs or other leading institutions to get the information relared to your ranking as well as the admission scheme like fee structure, eligibility, scholarship plans. placement etc......I suggest you to try at these places......Heritage Inst of Tech, Kolkata,.........Lovely Professional uni,Phagwara,.........BIT Sindri, Dhanbad............BHU, varanasi
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Hy, sir I m gautam from vibrant academy Kota. . I m not reading with sincerely & I have to crack iit jee, ,but ri8 now I`m in class 12th & I have only 9months.. What should I do? How it is...

@ gautam As u are in class 12 th , then its too late already for starting the preparation , still what u can do right now is to utilise the rest time effectivly to get the best output . so, ...

Umakant biswal 22 days ago

Dear Friend your query itself shows that you are quite concerned and very much aware that your time is runningb low and that you need to work hard. Actually, this spark is must to do...

Aneesh Sehgal 22 days ago
(a/b)+(c/d)+(e/f)=1+i and (b/a)+(d/c)+(f/e)=0,So (a/b)²+(c/d)²+(e/f)²=?

Instead of waiting for days to get your doubt resolved, try this app called HashLearn Now. I have benefited immensely from the application. Honestly. Search for it on the Android Play...

Ankit 16 days ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
hello everyone. I am getting electrical engineering at iit - bhu and computer engineering (ce) at dtu . I am confused about the option that I should opt. Please help me.Please make note that...

@ ayush Then electrical engg at iit bhu will be better option for you , see, iit bhu is coming within the top 6-7 iits . and electrical have a good placement status right now , and with...

Umakant biswal 14 days ago

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...

Aneesh Sehgal 14 days ago
sir i am unable to post answers to the questions asked by others......as i know the answer,,,,when i go to post it,,,,it does not happen,,, after clicking on `answer` button also myanswer is...

HI NITESH FIRST OF ALL TO ANSWER ANY QUESTION CLICK ON ANSWER THIS QUESTION. THEN A BOX LIKE THIS APPEAR TYPE YOUR ANSWER IN THIS BOX AND THEN CLICK ON ANSWER. FINALLY YOUR ANSWER WILL BE...

SAHIL 9 days ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??

Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This ...
  img
Navjyot Kalra 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off