Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   Dear,Sir/Madam, I want to know my marks where can I get it? 

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

what’s your rank ? and if couldn’t find it , thenits very difficult to say how much to score in JEE Mains for some rank as the ranks are depended too much on the Boards percentile.
3 months ago
You can surf on internet by visiting the official website of IITs or other leading institutions to get the information relared to your ranking as well as the admission scheme like fee structure, eligibility, scholarship plans. placement etc......I suggest you to try at these places......Heritage Inst of Tech, Kolkata,.........Lovely Professional uni,Phagwara,.........BIT Sindri, Dhanbad............BHU, varanasi
3 months ago

Post Your Answer

Dear Student, You can refer Dr. Gorakh Prasad and S. L. Loney for Coordinate Geometry. These are good books. Also please visit our website for complete list of books to be refered. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
SL LONEY (arihant) the elements of coordinate geometry. RD SHARMA also
RAJEEV R 2 months ago
What is the eligibility for jee advanced 2016 wether do i need to be in top 20 percentile or do i need to have 75% in 12 th CBSE or both. I got 76% this year, am i eligible form 2 nd...
Candidate should satisfy at least one of these two criteria. Hence you can appear for JEE. For detailed eligibility criteria refer to its official website. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
The board score has to be in nineties and Jee score varies every year so it depends on the cutoff list, but yes, previou yeear’s cutoff may be consulted for a better view or you may simply...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry
Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...
Neeti 2 months ago
P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...
Neeti 2 months ago
what is ur opinion about cengage publication
gunvant bhati 2 months ago
seat allotment in nits for sc category students is done on the the basis of overall air or category air ? I hav got overall air 157716 and category air 6355 can get admission in nit...
Well....I generally don’t prefer suggesting a student to drop a year, you could have worked hard in your first attempt only and to talk about allocation of seats criteria, let me tell you...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
can u tell me the top medical colleges in bangalore
Bangalore Medical College Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences MVJ Medical College and Research...
Nicho priyatham 4 months ago
Which books are the best to buy when studying up for the Indian National Chemistry Olympiad? Of all the given books, for analytical chemistry which one is the best?
For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon for Organic, OP Tondon, P. Bahadur for Physical and OP Tondon, J D Lee for Inorgaanic, follow these books, prepare well and try to seek admission in any...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
@sriram all books are good, it depends on you, choose that book from which you can understand the CONCEPTS. Reviews of many books are given in this website (, so that you can ...
Vaibhav Gupta 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details