DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   Dear,Sir/Madam, I want to know my marks where can I get it? 

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

what’s your rank ? and if couldn’t find it , thenits very difficult to say how much to score in JEE Mains for some rank as the ranks are depended too much on the Boards percentile.

2 months ago

You can surf on internet by visiting the official website of IITs or other leading institutions to get the information relared to your ranking as well as the admission scheme like fee structure, eligibility, scholarship plans. placement etc......I suggest you to try at these places......Heritage Inst of Tech, Kolkata,.........Lovely Professional uni,Phagwara,.........BIT Sindri, Dhanbad............BHU, varanasi
2 months ago

Post Your Answer

i m from rajasthan board 84% i want to improve marks in two subjects next year. would i be eligible for jee next year or not? or should i improve in all subjects in 2016?

Yes you may definitely go ahead with your ideas i.e.e to improve marks and thereafter appear in Jee next year,....I would like to suggest some guidelines for this –Stay focused on your...

Soneel Verma one month ago

I wud suggest you to go through the “Information Bulletin” of JEE published on jeemain . nic . in (see the left corner in the box). It has mentioned everything clearly. Gud luck

Sandeep one month ago
please can somebody tell me when and how to apply for international olympiad i want to appear for olympiad in year 2015 or 16 i am in 12 th now.

Please refer to its website for the compelete procedure and eligibility criteria. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

if u want to apply for international olympiads then visit- " sofworld.org " u will find all details about international olympiads it will be conducted through school. so ask your school...

vindhya one month ago
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago
which is better iit roorkee cse or iit kanpur mechanical

IIT Roorkee CSE.Most of the students of mechanical don’t get placed even at the top IITs.

AKSHAT BHANDARI one year ago

both

sumesh singh one year ago
how can i prepare for iit after passing class 12th since there is no availability of coaching centre in my city?

Dear shashank You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. Cleck here to know ...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
seat allotment in nits for sc category students is done on the the basis of overall air or category air ? I hav got overall air 157716 and category air 6355 can get admission in nit...

Well....I generally don’t prefer suggesting a student to drop a year, you could have worked hard in your first attempt only and to talk about allocation of seats criteria, let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

this is the confusion for most of the category students so let me make it clear that the CRL rank is considered for seat allotement and the category rank has nothing to do with seat...

Akshit Matthew one month ago

Brother I also belong to SC

Akshit Matthew one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!