Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

Dear,Sir/Madam, I want to know my marks where can I get it? 

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

what’s your rank ? and if couldn’t find it , thenits very difficult to say how much to score in JEE Mains for some rank as the ranks are depended too much on the Boards percentile.

7 months ago

You can surf on internet by visiting the official website of IITs or other leading institutions to get the information relared to your ranking as well as the admission scheme like fee structure, eligibility, scholarship plans. placement etc......I suggest you to try at these places......Heritage Inst of Tech, Kolkata,.........Lovely Professional uni,Phagwara,.........BIT Sindri, Dhanbad............BHU, varanasi
7 months ago

Post Your Answer

Sir,which books i should refer for jee mains and advanced 2017?

Please follow below link to get required information. http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 days ago
how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
HOW MUCH MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

11 MARKS FORPH CATRGORY IN JEE MAINS

Gavvala Ganesh 5 months ago

130.................................................................................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 2 days ago

11 MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

RAKESH CHINDAM 4 months ago
Which one of the following stream is better in Thapar University:- ECE+MBA(5 yr) OR ELECTRICAL(4 yr)

ECE+MBA(5 yr)
  img
rake 6 months ago

ECE+MBA(5 yr)
  img
rake 6 months ago

ECE+MBA(5 yr)
  img
rake 6 months ago
how many marks are required to score in mains to get a seat in IIIT Hyderabad

You should get atleast 280-300 marks. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 25 days ago
i havent qualified in CML BUT my category rank is 5190 and i want to take mnit, jaipur can i get it or i will have any problem???

Did you visit the official website of Jemains? If not then you need to visit it and find out the allocation of seats as per rankings in particular institutions,.......sometimes a candidate...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

no actually i want to go only for NIT n i am not able to understand that eligibility

mohit jagrawal 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off