Dear,Sir/Madam, I want to know my marks where can I get it? 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
+

how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 6 months ago
Which one is the best recommended book for physics for jee (main+advance)????????? D.C. pandey (5 volumes) by arihant publishers B.M. sharma (5 volumes) by CENGAGE Tata mcgraw hill (Complete...

1.Young & Freedman -University Physics 2.Resnick & Halliday These are kind of the books which stress on concepts as far as Physics is concerned.JEE is all about concepts. So I...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

You can directly use these books. These books will teach you from scratch. Thanks & regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

I am in 11 th,,, so i have just started preparing for jee.Can I directly use these for OR at first i have to solve some basic books????? @ AZIZ ALAM SIR

Sankalp Tiwari 6 months ago
can I gave exam of JEE frome both city delhi and kanpur. it is possible?

2 attempts in a year are not permitted atleast by JEE. (I can expect the same for other exam conducting bodies too, certainly). So, NO...
  img
Ravi 2 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
SIR ,is there a facility of dual degree courses at nits ?? if so, where? CAN i get mech @nit warngal with 98.1in ap boards and 183 in jee mains ?? IF SO, in which round of counseling??...

Dear student, There are dual degree programs in some NITs though not every NIT has it. You should keep an eye on the counselling notifications. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 6 months ago

there Is a facility of dual degree at Nits but with 183 you are not able to get NIT warangal, But you can look forward to take admission In Some of the best Institutes under your reach for...

Vivek Kumar 6 months ago
how much i have to score to get a rank of around 1000 to 1500................or for 1500 to 2000 in general category

hello your marks should be arround 250-230 out of 360 ...in jee 2014.

bhartesh tandon one month ago
just tell me about the most scoring and easy to prepare topics for iit

1. Chemistry and physics are very easy as compared to mathematics, you can get good rank jee if you can excel in the both subject and just can clear cut off in maths. sher mohammad...
  img
Sher Mohammad 8 months ago
View all Questions »