Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Dear,Sir/Madam, I want to know my marks where can I get it? 

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

what’s your rank ? and if couldn’t find it , thenits very difficult to say how much to score in JEE Mains for some rank as the ranks are depended too much on the Boards percentile.

one year ago

You can surf on internet by visiting the official website of IITs or other leading institutions to get the information relared to your ranking as well as the admission scheme like fee structure, eligibility, scholarship plans. placement etc......I suggest you to try at these places......Heritage Inst of Tech, Kolkata,.........Lovely Professional uni,Phagwara,.........BIT Sindri, Dhanbad............BHU, varanasi
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE

BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G

navneet 11 months ago

both are good bt pilani is more better

navneet 11 months ago
Im kaushik from chennai.. i was very confused of choosing books for the preparation jee mains....i dont want to buy too many books as it can confuse me.....so please tell me good books for...

Just follow the link for important books for JEE Main only. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Dear Student, when you have to appear in a competitive exam, you have to make number of efforts for the same, may be you need to join a coaching center, download sample papers and previous...

Aneesh Sehgal 29 days ago
I hv got 18667 rnk in jee advanced. Now wht to do next? Should i go for counselling or drop a year? My preferred branch is Computer Science.

it means there are only 10,000 seats available in iit which are filled by results of jee advance exam in which 36000 students appear. hope i removed your doubt. now you can get admission in ...

SAHIL 11 days ago

it means there are only 10,000 seats available in iit which are filled by results of jee advance exam in which 36000 students appear. hope i removed your doubt. let me to clear your doubt , ...

raj 11 days ago

@ geetesh let me to clear your doubt , . the total seat in iit are not exactly 10,000 its more than 10,000 . i mean if you include the new iits , that have started the operation from now a...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago
What are the topics by which we can solve full maths paper of IIT jee?

Dear Student, Focus on chapters like P and C, probability, vecotrs, limit, complex number, integral.functions, matrix determinant. These chapters have more weightage. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Syllabus of IIT JEE mathematics : All topics of 11 th and 12 th
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
which are most easiest and most scoring topics in iitjee

Hello Manu You will get all the tips and topics regarding IIT JEE exams on the following link on our website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html
  img
Pankaj one year ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA one year ago
Sir which is better biotechnology in nit rourkela or production in pec Chandigarh regarding placement and faculty.

Both the Institutions are no less than each other in any regards whether it is the issue of quality education or of placements, but still you may visit their official weblinks to make...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

In case of Biotech, Rourkela is the best and for production, PEC is the best and so far as the question of placements of faculty members is concerned, then let me tell you that it is...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

hello my friend nit rourkela is good as accoding to faculty and placements but pec is also very good as well

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off