DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

can anyone plzzzz tell me the average salaries offered to mettalurgical engineers at iit  kharagpur/kanpur..nd to chemical engineers at  iit guwahati

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

now a days the salary ranges around 6 lakhs CTC with inhnad ranging from 25000-35000 per month exclding facilities at work place. The salary may shoot up at time of your gradation and specially with youself too :P

--

regards

Ramesh

5 years ago

Dear Pinky,

Look it all depends on how much of hardwork you put in after you enter into college and what GPA you maintain in your 4 years span there.

Average package varies from 6-7 lakhs CTC(cost to company) per annum.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir can i get b arch in NIT tiruchirapalli for CRL rank 16000, gen catagory? please reply

Not sure about first round of counselling, but strong chance in second or third round of counselling....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

To get admission in B.Arch, one needs to qualify NATA,....still if you want to check in on the basis of your JEE score, then my advice is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and check out...

Soneel Verma one month ago
hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?

For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
  img
Avinash 10 days ago
only few months are left how can i crack jee exam 2016

Keep faith in yourselves. Prepare a time table, plan proper time for basic concepts and numericals and previous year papers. Faculty of the institute and study material that you follow...
  img
Avinash 8 days ago

You have enough time now. Concentrate on your weak points. Try to convert them into positive one. Regarding Maths, Solve the questions regularly from any practice sets/books. Also focus on...
  img
Vijay Mukti 8 days ago
Is there a study plan that i can adopt for 2 years from now to CRACK AIIMS entrance. I am in class 11 and i belong to cbse board. I would like to have a study plan without going to...

Hi. I appreciate your eagerness for the plan so that u can spend the coming two years properly. As you told you r not interested in any classroom teaching, the online teaching sessions can...
  img
Sakshi one month ago
who was the first woman President of the United Nations General Assembly?

Mrs. Vijayalakshmi Pandit ,first woman President of the United Nations General Assembly Mrs. Vijayalakshmi Pandit, 1900–1990, Indian diplomat, sister of Jawaharlal Nehru. She played...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
there is nothing like mock seat allocation on official web of josaa but if there is then where it is?

Its result is availbale on the main page of josaa2015.in. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 28 days ago

You better visit the official weblink of Jeemains to finsd out the current status of allocation 9of seats as per the counsellings, if ou made it, you are surely in otherwise go for visiting ...

Soneel Verma 28 days ago
View all Questions »