Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

can anyone plzzzz tell me the average salaries offered to mettalurgical engineers at iit  kharagpur/kanpur..nd to chemical engineers at  iit guwahati

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

now a days the salary ranges around 6 lakhs CTC with inhnad ranging from 25000-35000 per month exclding facilities at work place. The salary may shoot up at time of your gradation and specially with youself too :P

--

regards

Ramesh

5 years ago

Dear Pinky,

Look it all depends on how much of hardwork you put in after you enter into college and what GPA you maintain in your 4 years span there.

Average package varies from 6-7 lakhs CTC(cost to company) per annum.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

which one is easy to crack in first go......... jee main or advanced

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go. you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.

2016 years ago
is JPNP bookfor matematics good or objective matematics by rd sharma is good?? kindly suggest

M L Khanna is quiet effective than R D Sharma for jee main and advanced
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills Prepare well and bear in mind – Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, ...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong 6 months ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena 6 months ago
is the jee mains rank considered or the advanced rank considered for admission into IIST or is it both ?,what may be the closing rank for general?

Dear Students, Your JEE mains rank will be considered for its admission. But also the students will have to clear its advanced cutof. Please check their webiste for further details and also...
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
i have socred 10123 rank in jee advance 2015 . please tell me what can i get in iit and in other collges .

my marks is 168 .. if i cannot get iit then r threre any other colleges that i can get from advance rank ?

harsh 8 months ago

yes there are some colleges, information about which you can get from jee advanced official website.

AKSHAY SHARMA 8 months ago

sorry u have no chance in iits but u mayy try in nits

Nicho priyatham 8 months ago
how to prep for gk

you should read newspaper daily.Reading newspapers daily can make life easy in learning General Knowledge.You should get involved in some free mock tests that are available on the internet...
  img
Komal 8 months ago

Try to familiar with current affairs by reading news papers.

Adarsh 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off