Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

can anyone plzzzz tell me the average salaries offered to mettalurgical engineers at iit  kharagpur/kanpur..nd to chemical engineers at  iit guwahati

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

now a days the salary ranges around 6 lakhs CTC with inhnad ranging from 25000-35000 per month exclding facilities at work place. The salary may shoot up at time of your gradation and specially with youself too :P

--

regards

Ramesh

6 years ago

Dear Pinky,

Look it all depends on how much of hardwork you put in after you enter into college and what GPA you maintain in your 4 years span there.

Average package varies from 6-7 lakhs CTC(cost to company) per annum.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I am really slow at solving questions. How do I improve my speed ? Even when I put hours into study I am able to solve very few questions. I face the same problem in tests I give. I am...

@ muskan I could say that in this case youy are rotting the concept , not understanding it , even i also faced the same problem , it happens when u rott a concept and dnt know why that...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago
what is eligibility criteria for second attempt in jee mains?.. can any frist year student studing in any local college will be allowed to give jee mains?

@ mubin yes, for sure.. for attempting jee main u just need to fulfill the crietria of elligibility , that is 3 attempts consecutive a year , and inimum percentage required for sitting in...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago
sir,i want to to ask you that i am in 11 class and how i will start preparation for jee main

@ chirag you have ample of time to prepare for iitjee , so, start with the ncert books right now . and join to askiitian and its test series , they will have a great benifit as they will...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago

PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK. ALL THESE TIPS WILL HELP YOU IN BETTER PREPERATIONS http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ THANKS

SAHIL 11 days ago
the pair of compound which cant exist together-NaHCO3 and NaOH....WHY

Because of some reasons it will happened please virefy the book named as chemical reactions and search for it please

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago
will AIIMS MBBS ENTRANCE WILL BE HELD OR NOT IN 2016

yes, as of now , mbbs entrance exam will be conducted .. u can download the admit card by logging in to the website wth required credintials after 5 pm today .. if there will be any further ...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago
How is the placements of Information Technology at NSIT Delhi? And good the branch is and how tough is it? As well as what about its placements ?

@ subham , NSIT delhi is the best engg colleges in india , after iit , nit and bits . even it earned a good image in highest placement in the year 2015 -16 . the total no of student that...

Umakant biswal 21 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off